Mahoning Valley DJ Mark Anthony Reviews

11 | Youngstown, OH

11 Reviews for Mahoning Valley DJ Mark Anthony

11 Mahoning Valley DJ Mark Anthony Reviews

Natalie · Married on 02/11/2017

DJ Mark WAS AWESOME!!! Everyone love him and commented on what a FANTASTIC job he did. He kept everything on time and the dance floor packed! We seriously had the time of our lives and Mark was a big contender in that! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him and his services..he provides AWESOME lighting as well and it really adds some elegance to the room! OVERALL WE GIVE HIM A 10 + + +!!! THANKS MARK!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Mahoning Valley DJ Mark Anthony's reply:

Thanks Natalie, you and Jason and your families are awesome!!! Much love and blessings to your marriage!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2016

Mark Anthony was the best DJ... he was awesome to work with and went far beyond our expectations of making the night perfect will definitely get him again . Oh wait we just did .. booked him for June 3rd.. can't wait...

Sandra · Married on 10/29/2016

Our experience was wonderful. We did give Mark a list of special songs we wanted played. He came thru with every one. Definitely would recommend him.

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

We loved working with Mark Anthony for our reception music. He knew exactly what he was doing, and was very professional. Once we met with him before our wedding, I knew I could leave everything to him and wouldn't have to worry at all during the reception. At the end of the night as people were cleaning up, he even played our song again and we got to dance without a hundred people watching. That was one of our favorite moments.

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

He was the best DJ we could have asked for! 23 wouldn't have wanted anyone else! We had many people comment about DJ Mark Anthony and it was nothing but Great Comments!!!

Kim · Married on 07/23/2016

Best DJ in Youngstown!! He was amazing and did everything we needed him to do!

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I bought agree that Mark did a fantastic job with our music for the wedding! He made sure that we had all of our favorite songs and he also played to our guest's wishes! We all had an amazing time and would recommend Mark to everyone for their special day!

Miranda · Married on 07/01/2016

Played good music, played everything we asked him to play.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 06/22/2012

We hired Mark as our DJ and our officiant (we saved $300 by not hiring a separate officiant). He also played the ceremony music, and was like our wedding planner since we did not have one:-) Since he's done this a few times, he helped out with the bridal party at the rehearsal. As for the reception, he did an awesome job getting our guests to dance!! I gave him lists of songs to play and not to play. We spent a good hour going over music choices and vows etc before the big day. I HIGHLY recommend Mark as a DJ AND an officiant!!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2010

Mark Anthony is amazing!!! He is super-hard working and dedicated to make your wedding a fabulous event!!! Lots of people at my wedding commented about how great he was and how he kept things moving. He was extremely attentive to what we wanted and made sure to schedule a phone meeting with us ahead of time (it would have been in-person but we live out of state and wouldn't be in town before the party to meet with him) so that he would have the full itinerary of everything we wanted for the night. He played all the songs we requested, worked well with our schedule, and did a great job!

Something funny to think about - with Mark Anthony, you will end up having so much fun that you might forget about your responsibilities as the bride! I had a couple of things that I was thinking I would do during a "lull" in the excitement of the reception (like take a picture with these friends, talk to those old neighbors, spend some time with my aunt over there). Well, there was no "lull," so be sure to keep this in mind when you're thinking about who all you want pictures with, how you're going to go around and talk to everybody, etc. Actually, Mark Anthony probably has some really good ideas about how to handle this so talk to him. :)

Thanks Mark Anthony!!! :)

Emilee · Married on 07/31/2010

Mark had our guests dancing the entire night. If he would have kept the music going, the party would never had ended. He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. One of the must DJs I have ever heard. Book him as fast as you can!