Magnolia Manor Vero Beach Reviews

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 5
Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 6
Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 7

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My venue decision on Magnolia was last minute after our original plan was cancelled because of hurricane damage and it was a blessing in disguise. Magnolia is beautiful, Linda is wonderful, so helpful and accommodating, and Lauren is a coordinator from a dream. There aren't words to describe this team or how blessed I feel to have had our special day there.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/28/2017

Magnolia Manor was the perfect venue for our organization's Low Country Boil in March. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the perfect setting for any outdoor event. The owners were both so kind and accommodating throughout the whole event and planning process. We hope to host another event at this venue in the future!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Carolina · Married on 02/15/2019

Great Experience from beginning to end

Lauren was the best at putting everything together. The place was great everyone loved it including us

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lindsey · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I got married at Magnolia Manor in January 2018. Lauren was phenomenal and did not stop working all day. Her two helpers were professional and in the background, but were there to save the day when I remembered just before heading down the aisle that I forgot to give my mom, dad, and MIL their gifts- personalized handkerchiefs for the ceremony

The venue was set up beautifully, from the sheer drapery on the ceremony arbor to the entrance of the reception, Lauren and her team took care of it all! All we had to do was provide the table decor and they did the rest. They even completely set up our cake table/candy buffet!

There were a few hiccups with the DJ playing the wrong songs (don’t even get me started on him!), but Lauren made sure to check on me when I was semi-clearly loosing it.

At the end of the day, our wedding was absolutely beautiful and I did not have to worry about setting up ANYTHING the day of the wedding! Everyone said it was the most beautiful/fun wedding they’d been too in years (thanks also to the corn hole and giant Jenga games provided by Magnolia Manor).

Sincerely,