Magnolia Manor Vero Beach Reviews

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 6
Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 7

Amanda Hines · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing experience!

Magnolia Manor is so beautiful and the perfect venue. Lauren is an amazing coordinator. She was super helpful and organized every step of the way. She even had super glue handy when two of my bridesmaids shoes came apart 10 minutes before our ceremony. Lol. My guest not being much of the dancing type loved having the option of hanging around the fire pit and enjoying the lawn games. I couldn’t have asked for more perfect wedding day!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 9
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 10

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing venue

Beautiful venue and great staff. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. As the bride I barely stressed on my day because of our wedding planner, Lauren!!
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2019

Love, love, loveeeeee this venue!

Where do I begin?! I absolutely LOVEDDDD this venue! Lauren the venue coordinator was so easy to work with and stayed on top of every last detail! The venue has such natural beauty, the pictures are to die for. I could not be anymore pleased with Magnolia Manor and how wonderful my wedding was! I had a TON of guests tell me how beautiful and perfect the venue was. I highly recommend checking it out!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 15
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 16

Kylie · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Magnolia Manor was such a great venue to have my DREAM wedding. I could not have asked for a better place. Everything was so organized and well put. Lauren was very helpful with everything. She made sure everything was perfect. The venue is such a beautiful place, very elegant

Sent on 01/22/2019

Chelsey · Married on 01/05/2019

Venue is breathtaking and beautiful, this place is a hidden gem as well!

If your looking for a rustic venue this you your place! This place is breathtaking! Lauren is awesome with corrdinating everything! Everyone said this was the best wedding they have ever been too!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Victor · Married on 01/04/2019

Wonderful wedding

The venue is amazing!! All the service that Lauren, Linda and her team has done was some amazing.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Gabrielle Wiseman · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream come true

I was never one of those little girls that fantasied about my wedding day and how perfect everything was going to be. But if I had, Magnolia Manor would have surpassed any of those expectations. Not only is the scenery so picturesque and made the photos turn out absolutely gorgeous but the way Lauren and Linda run the venue makes any stress a bride could have disappear. Being able to get ready in their cute bridal suite and watch everything come together was a huge plus too. I would recomend this amazing venue and staff again and again!!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Katie

Katie O’Brien · Married on 11/30/2018

So happy with our choice

The owners and staff were friendly, helpful and very efficient. The atmosphere is lovely and elegant, not to mention the beautiful, fresh grounds and newly renovated bathrooms. Perfect set up for a large wedding with plenty of room and a great reception area

Sent on 12/04/2018

Penny Wells · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect in every way! Thank you Magnolia Manor!

Lauren was perfect in every way.. she took care of and communicated with all the vendors.. when the florist forgot an arrangement, she took care of it immediately and had the flowers there in 15 mins. She kept us informed every step of the way. I was able to enjoy the day with my daughter (bride) knowing Lauren had EVERYTHING under control.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Leyna Trotter · Married on 11/04/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Venue was beautiful and I feel like everything was taken care of for me. My family is still telling me how stunning the venue was and how perfect everything looked. Lauren is amazing, she took care of all the little details for me and I feel like I really got the wedding that I wanted without having to stress on the day-of.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Bradleigh

Bradleigh · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

My husband and I went venue looking, and we weren’t planning on booking a venue that day, but upon arrival, we immediately knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. We booked that day! This venue is so beyond beautiful, and the staff there is incredible! They are all so lovely, accommodating, personable, and professional. I felt like we became friends. I couldn’t dream of a better place to have an event. If you’re looking for a venue that is breathtakingly gorgeous, with an amazing staff, this is the place for you. They even offer rentals! We rented corn hole and Jenga for the families, and they had a blast! We couldn’t be happier. We’re even hoping to have our vow renewings here in the future! Thank you, Magnolia Manor, we love you!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 17
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 18
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 19

Drew · Married on 10/19/2018

Drew & Kayla Sweeney Wedding Review

Magnolia Manor is a beautiful place. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with how smoothly everything went. We were extremely pleased with how friendly and helpful the staff was. Also, our wedding planner that comes with the venue, Lauren, was a huge help to us! She was very detailed & organized in her work and constantly made us feel at ease throughout the planning process.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Y

Yulinni Puertas · Married on 09/29/2018

The Goodfellow's Wedding

Josh and I got married at this venue on September 29, 2018. All i have to say: It was wonderful everything came out perfect, Lauren Russell did a great job, and what I think it was fascinating it's that the venue help us a lot with the organization, It's not just the place where you get married, they make it happen in the most amazing way! The property is beautiful and the spaces are just perfect. Thank you so much!

Yulinni and Josh Goodfellow

Sent on 11/14/2018

Janet · Married on 08/03/2018

Professional and friendly

Lauren was easy to contact and very detail oriented with our vintage Florida themed wedding day. Walking into the reception was like walking into everything we had dreamed.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 20

Bobbie · Married on 06/02/2018

The venue was perfect for my daughter's rustic wedding. Lauren was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jeannette · Married on 05/11/2018

We could not have been any happier in booking this venue for our daughter‘s wedding. Not only was it a beautiful setting for the ceremony and photos, Lauren and her staff are amazing! I wish we lived in Florida because I would book Magnolia Manor for other events as well.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 26
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 27
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 28

christine · Married on 05/11/2018

we had an awesome wedding,,,, we used Wild Thyme catering and was very pleased,, the venue was perfect

Sent on 06/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Magnolia Manor was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding, everything about it was perfect! The first time we went to look at it we fell in love with it. I loved that there was a different locations for each part of our wedding. We wanted a rustic wedding and this was exactly what we got. The staff was FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough about them. I didn't want or need for anything, they were by my side the entire time making sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. I couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to find the perfect venue.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

Outstanding!! Great value for brides on a budget. The site is beautiful and the service provided by Lauren is truly amazing!

Sent on 03/04/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue and they responded so quickly! We had to book and can't be happier!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Sheila · Married on 01/20/2018

We had our wedding at Magnolia Manor in January 2018. We first dealt with Linda the owner. Very professional. She was there thru the whole process including being present at the wedding to ensure everything went well. Our wedding planner Lauren was amazing. Professional, personable, responsive & easy to work with. Her attention to details & follow-up not only with me but with our other wedding vendors made our wedding weekend absolutely perfect & seemless. The venue is amazing. The ceremony area & covered barn for the reception was perfect. I loved the entire setup. We loved the bridal suite that is offered that allowed me & my bridesmaids to do any touch ups but it was even better to see my guests arrive without them even noticing me. Don’t think you’ll find anything quite like this anywhere else. They also provided mason jars, wedding signs, etc. that you could use to add even more of the little touches. The fire pit area became a great place to relax & hangout, the bar area was unique, loved the farm tables at the reception, they had enough outlets for our vendors to use & the bar top tables gave our wedding that great rustic look. Anywhere you went it made for a picture perfect photo. If you’re looking for an outdoor venue with staff that truly knows how to do weddings, I would highly recommend Magnolia Manor. They are professional to work with and Lauren truly knows how to carry out your vision. Linda was amazing & accommodating as well. Truly a great value! Thank you Magnolia Manor for being part of our special day & executing the best day ever for us!!!! -Sheila & Lee Hunter (Vero Beach)

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 36
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 37
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 38

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Sheila for your kind words. You and Lee were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for choosing Magnolia Manor as the backdrop to your special day.

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue was love at first sight! On the treasure coast it’s hard to find a venue that everyone you know hasn’t been married at, so to pick a gem like Magnolia Manor was a no brainer! The natural beauty of the site made planning my simple rustic wedding dream come true! Linda and Lauren are life savers and had everything covered to help make sure my wedding day ran as close to perfect as you can get. Take the time to check this venue out because you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

Magnolia Manor was a fantastic venue for our wedding. It was beautiful and exactly what we hoped for. Everyone on staff was so helpful and accommodating and they made the whole process very easy. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Even though it rained and we had to have the ceremony under cover, it was truly beautiful and intimate.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My venue decision on Magnolia was last minute after our original plan was cancelled because of hurricane damage and it was a blessing in disguise. Magnolia is beautiful, Linda is wonderful, so helpful and accommodating, and Lauren is a coordinator from a dream. There aren't words to describe this team or how blessed I feel to have had our special day there.

Sent on 11/21/2017