Magnolia Manor Vero Beach Reviews

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 6
Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 7

Gabrielle Wiseman · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream come true

I was never one of those little girls that fantasied about my wedding day and how perfect everything was going to be. But if I had, Magnolia Manor would have surpassed any of those expectations. Not only is the scenery so picturesque and made the photos turn out absolutely gorgeous but the way Lauren and Linda run the venue makes any stress a bride could have disappear. Being able to get ready in their cute bridal suite and watch everything come together was a huge plus too. I would recomend this amazing venue and staff again and again!!

• Katie

Katie O’Brien · Married on 11/30/2018

So happy with our choice

The owners and staff were friendly, helpful and very efficient. The atmosphere is lovely and elegant, not to mention the beautiful, fresh grounds and newly renovated bathrooms. Perfect set up for a large wedding with plenty of room and a great reception area

Penny Wells · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect in every way! Thank you Magnolia Manor!

Lauren was perfect in every way.. she took care of and communicated with all the vendors.. when the florist forgot an arrangement, she took care of it immediately and had the flowers there in 15 mins. She kept us informed every step of the way. I was able to enjoy the day with my daughter (bride) knowing Lauren had EVERYTHING under control.

Leyna Trotter · Married on 11/04/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Venue was beautiful and I feel like everything was taken care of for me. My family is still telling me how stunning the venue was and how perfect everything looked. Lauren is amazing, she took care of all the little details for me and I feel like I really got the wedding that I wanted without having to stress on the day-of.

• Bradleigh

Bradleigh · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

My husband and I went venue looking, and we weren’t planning on booking a venue that day, but upon arrival, we immediately knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. We booked that day! This venue is so beyond beautiful, and the staff there is incredible! They are all so lovely, accommodating, personable, and professional. I felt like we became friends. I couldn’t dream of a better place to have an event. If you’re looking for a venue that is breathtakingly gorgeous, with an amazing staff, this is the place for you. They even offer rentals! We rented corn hole and Jenga for the families, and they had a blast! We couldn’t be happier. We’re even hoping to have our vow renewings here in the future! Thank you, Magnolia Manor, we love you!

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 18
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 19
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 20

Drew · Married on 10/19/2018

Drew & Kayla Sweeney Wedding Review

Magnolia Manor is a beautiful place. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn't have been happier with how smoothly everything went. We were extremely pleased with how friendly and helpful the staff was. Also, our wedding planner that comes with the venue, Lauren, was a huge help to us! She was very detailed & organized in her work and constantly made us feel at ease throughout the planning process.

• Y

Yulinni Puertas · Married on 09/29/2018

The Goodfellow's Wedding

Josh and I got married at this venue on September 29, 2018. All i have to say: It was wonderful everything came out perfect, Lauren Russell did a great job, and what I think it was fascinating it's that the venue help us a lot with the organization, It's not just the place where you get married, they make it happen in the most amazing way! The property is beautiful and the spaces are just perfect. Thank you so much!

Yulinni and Josh Goodfellow

Bobbie · Married on 06/02/2018

The venue was perfect for my daughter's rustic wedding. Lauren was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly.

Jeannette · Married on 05/11/2018

We could not have been any happier in booking this venue for our daughter‘s wedding. Not only was it a beautiful setting for the ceremony and photos, Lauren and her staff are amazing! I wish we lived in Florida because I would book Magnolia Manor for other events as well.

Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 21
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 26
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 27
    Magnolia Manor Vero Beach 28

christine · Married on 05/11/2018

we had an awesome wedding,,,, we used Wild Thyme catering and was very pleased,, the venue was perfect

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Magnolia Manor was the absolute perfect venue for our wedding, everything about it was perfect! The first time we went to look at it we fell in love with it. I loved that there was a different locations for each part of our wedding. We wanted a rustic wedding and this was exactly what we got. The staff was FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough about them. I didn't want or need for anything, they were by my side the entire time making sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. I couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to find the perfect venue.

Erin · Married on 02/24/2018

Outstanding!! Great value for brides on a budget. The site is beautiful and the service provided by Lauren is truly amazing!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue and they responded so quickly! We had to book and can't be happier!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue was love at first sight! On the treasure coast it’s hard to find a venue that everyone you know hasn’t been married at, so to pick a gem like Magnolia Manor was a no brainer! The natural beauty of the site made planning my simple rustic wedding dream come true! Linda and Lauren are life savers and had everything covered to help make sure my wedding day ran as close to perfect as you can get. Take the time to check this venue out because you won’t be disappointed!

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

Magnolia Manor was a fantastic venue for our wedding. It was beautiful and exactly what we hoped for. Everyone on staff was so helpful and accommodating and they made the whole process very easy. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Even though it rained and we had to have the ceremony under cover, it was truly beautiful and intimate.

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

My venue decision on Magnolia was last minute after our original plan was cancelled because of hurricane damage and it was a blessing in disguise. Magnolia is beautiful, Linda is wonderful, so helpful and accommodating, and Lauren is a coordinator from a dream. There aren't words to describe this team or how blessed I feel to have had our special day there.

Kelly · Married on 03/28/2017

Magnolia Manor was the perfect venue for our organization's Low Country Boil in March. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the perfect setting for any outdoor event. The owners were both so kind and accommodating throughout the whole event and planning process. We hope to host another event at this venue in the future!

Lindsey · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I got married at Magnolia Manor in January 2018. Lauren was phenomenal and did not stop working all day. Her two helpers were professional and in the background, but were there to save the day when I remembered just before heading down the aisle that I forgot to give my mom, dad, and MIL their gifts- personalized handkerchiefs for the ceremony

The venue was set up beautifully, from the sheer drapery on the ceremony arbor to the entrance of the reception, Lauren and her team took care of it all! All we had to do was provide the table decor and they did the rest. They even completely set up our cake table/candy buffet!

There were a few hiccups with the DJ playing the wrong songs (don’t even get me started on him!), but Lauren made sure to check on me when I was semi-clearly loosing it.

At the end of the day, our wedding was absolutely beautiful and I did not have to worry about setting up ANYTHING the day of the wedding! Everyone said it was the most beautiful/fun wedding they’d been too in years (thanks also to the corn hole and giant Jenga games provided by Magnolia Manor).

Sincerely,