Magnolia Booth Co. Reviews

3 | Norman, OK

3 Reviews for Magnolia Booth Co.

Susannah · Married on 08/31/2016

Magnolia Booth Co was a wonderful addition to our event! They were professional, fun, and delivered great photos! We can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kathy · Married on 08/20/2016

We had magnolia Photobooth at our wedding and it was so much fun! I would recommend them in a heartbeat. What makes them stand out I think is the quality of the pictures that are instantly printed out for guests at the wedding or event. Great lighting and crisp, clear pics that look great. All our guests loved them. They have fun props and backgrounds too. They are great to work with, very trustworthy and detail oriented. I think they are relatively new so not as many reviews as other companies, but I would highly recommend them! Reasonable price too!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Dani · Married on 07/08/2016

The Magnolia Booth Co. employees are super nice and so easy to work with! I like how it's an open booth because you can do more poses while having fun props to hold! Their prices are also very affordable for what you get and they are so friendly! I highly recommend this awesome and fun photo booth!! We can't wait to use them for our next event!

Sent on 08/12/2016