Norman, OK 73072 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Magnolia Booth Co.

You may not think you need a photo booth at your wedding, but you need Magnolia Booth Co! It's so much fun for all of your guests, everyone from Great-Grandma Rose to Baby Henry can get in on the action. Everyone can take home a photo from your big day and you will get access to all of the photos! We can add a memory book to your photo booth rental, which can be used as a darling guestbook! The backdrop and props can be selected by you. Everything can be customized. The possibilities are endless and we will work with you to make sure that our booth fits in with your wedding perfectly.

Let me tell you a little about our company- My name is Whitney. My husband, Josh, and I started Magnolia Booth Co. in early 2016. We have 3 kids and hectic lives, but we were in a photo booth recently and we realized how amazing it was. We knew we wanted to create an open-air photo booth company that would take beautiful pictures and give guests a fabulous experience. We love our booth and we will make sure that you do too!

We are Oklahoma's best open-air photo booth! We have a completely customizable experience, from the props to the prints! We love to bring something unique to each wedding and we want to make sure that your day is perfect! We strive to provide our clients with an amazing experience. We can't wait to capture your day!

Follow Magnolia Booth Co. on

img0262
0071931201902df1 1467240335839 img0262
img0091
Magnolia Booth Co.

3 Reviews for Magnolia Booth Co.

Susannah · Married on 08/31/2016

Magnolia Booth Co was a wonderful addition to our event! They were professional, fun, and delivered great photos! We can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Kathy · Married on 08/20/2016

We had magnolia Photobooth at our wedding and it was so much fun! I would recommend them in a heartbeat. What makes them stand out I think is the quality of the pictures that are instantly printed out for guests at the wedding or event. Great lighting and crisp, clear pics that look great. All our guests loved them. They have fun props and backgrounds too. They are great to work with, very trustworthy and detail oriented. I think they are relatively new so not as many reviews as other companies, but I would highly recommend them! Reasonable price too!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Dani · Married on 07/08/2016

The Magnolia Booth Co. employees are super nice and so easy to work with! I like how it's an open booth because you can do more poses while having fun props to hold! Their prices are also very affordable for what you get and they are so friendly! I highly recommend this awesome and fun photo booth!! We can't wait to use them for our next event!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Magnolia Booth Co. Pricing

Magnolia Booth Co. Price Rates

Magnolia Booth Co. FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Norman, 73072 See on map