Magical Wedding CNY Reviews

Reviews

100% recommend it

Valerie T. Sent on 03/24/2024

A memorable story

Loved her love story! The in put from family and friends was very touching. She was the voice that made the ceremony happen, elegantly and beautiful. We are so happy we chose Vanessa, even our guests loved her!

Magical Wedding CNY's reply:

I had so much fun writing your story. Thank you for letting me part of your day! I wish you and Sam a life of love and happiness!
  • DJ Jim
    Dj Jim Sent on 03/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars! Personalized and Professional!

As a DJ who has performed at many weddings over the years, this is the first review I’ve ever written about an officiant. Vanessa was amazing and I would highly recommend her. Many times, I have to try to find the officiant to discuss the flow of the ceremony, Vanessa came and found me and even had a timeline and script for me to follow! Believe it or not that was a first and was extremely helpful. When the ceremony began she continued to impress with a smooth, professional delivery. It was obvious she took the time to get to know the couple as well! HIGHLY recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Adriana Sent on 11/09/2023

The Best Experience!

Vanessa is AMAZING! From the moment we met her, we felt like she was a friend. She is so personable and willing to make any request happen. She was also willing to answer any question (no matter how trivial!) via text or email with a quick response time.

We feel so grateful to have been married by her and we are so thankful for her kindness, knowledge, and support throughout the entire process.

Magical Wedding CNY's reply:

Thank YOU for allowing me to be part of your day! I am so happy I could help make your dream come true!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Sent on 12/04/2023

Fantastic Experience

Vanessa was fantastic. She helped us along the way so we knew what we needed for her and reminded us of our license and offered help with vows. With our first meeting she offered us a package that would best suit us and didn't try to force on extra pricing for higher packages. She responded promptly when we had questions. An amazing experience!

Magical Wedding CNY's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I’m so happy that you and Coty are happy! It was my privilege to officiate for you!
    Rachel V. Sent on 09/21/2023

A genuine officiant!

Vanessa was such a wonderful officiant! We were lucky to stumble upon her, when I was "ghosted" by my previous officiant. Vanessa was very thoughtful and worked hard in a short time frame to give us the ceremony of our dreams. Her script was the perfect combination of descriptions of our relationship from our family and friends, our own version of our love story, a blessing and light humor mixed throughout. It was exactly what we envisioned. I would recommend Vanessa to any of my family and friends!

Magical Wedding CNY's reply:

Thank YOU for letting me be part of your day! It was truly magical! I wish you and Sean a life of love and happiness!
    Paige K. Sent on 08/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personalized ceremony catered to you!

Vanessa was hands down the best officiant I’ve ever seen. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and she spoke beautifully. Our family received many compliments about Vanessa’s amazing performance. Would highly recommend to anyone getting married. She wrote a ceremony that perfectly captured our love and our journey to get to where we are now. SHE IS AMAZING!

Magical Wedding CNY's reply:

Thank you so much Paige! It was an honor to perform your ceremony! Am I truly lucky to have met you and Jordan, and your families!
Responds within 24 hours