Magic Special Events Reviews

4 | Richmond, VA

4 Reviews for Magic Special Events

Valerie · Married on 05/19/2012

Magic did a wonderful job on our event. Dottie (one of the sales reps) and I met at the Richmond Bridal Show and I fell in love with their display. Dottie and I communicated from that weekend on through email and I really enjoyed working with her. She made sure everything for our wedding would be beautiful and triple checked everything ahead of time. There were a couple things missing the day of set-up and Dottie delivered them personally the next day. The delivery boys were very polite and worked very hard to get everything set up. Thanks, Dottie and everyone else at Magic.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Tamika · Married on 06/05/2010

Great service-- Beverly and her team helped to make my day and event unique!

Sent on 06/16/2010

3.5
      3.0

A little on the pricey side, but I was more than satisfied with the end result. Highly recommended if you want to transform your venue into something classy yet fun for your special day = )

Sent on 11/03/2012

Megan · Married on 10/11/2015

2.4
      2.5
      1.0
      2.5
      1.0

We used Magic Events for a tent liner at our venue, Celebrations at the Reservoir. From the start, they were flexible in working with my budget and through negotiations, they offered to throw in 3 chandeliers which are valued at $99 each to rent if I rented the tent liner at full cost. So instead of a monetary discount, they were going to give us a service for free basically. The day of, they realized my venue had 2 of their own chandeliers, and left those up, and didn't install their own. So They ended up saving and not me. After the wedding when I emailed them about this, they refused to refund me since they were giving them to me for free. In my opinion they were in breach of contract. Very poor customer service. We loved our tent liner, but would have loved to have all 3 chandeliers installed. I would not recommend this company.

Sent on 11/09/2015