Magic Memory Works PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

8 | Cincinnati, OH

8 Reviews for Magic Memory Works PHOTOGRAPHY

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Leeka was truly great to work with. We met once at the very beginning when I was shopping for vendors to make sure that she would be a good fit for the style I was looking for. Leeka provided a great portfolio and I knew it was right in my budget. The one thing I did not want to go cheap on was photography. I knew I would have these pictures FOREVER so I did not want to go with an amateur. The amount I paid covered both Leeka and one other photographer for 8 hours and also the link with all of the pictures where I could download and print at my leisure. The link also works for any family members you want to share it with as well, which is so convenient. The pictures came out absolutely fantastic! Anyone looking for an affordable, quality photographer, should go with Magic Memory Works. Leeka was so great and made me feel so comfortable on my big day! : )

Sent on 02/04/2015

Linda · Married on 05/18/2013

Leeka was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom! First, her photographs are absolutely stunning! Leeka captured the moments of our special day from unique and beautiful perspectives. She also has the distinct talent of making you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera even if you're naturally shy. One of my favorite moments of the day was when Leeka had me ditch my heels and skip with my husband through the grass! Not only was it a lot of fun, but the pictures turned out amazing. In addition, Leeka will work within your budget to help you design a photography package that meets your specific needs. I cannot thank Leeka enough for delivering gorgeous images of my wedding day that I will proudly display in my home and will cherish for the rest of my life!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Leeka and her assistant did an amazing job on the big day! We met beforehand to plan ideal photos etc and she was always fast to respond to me by email (I was an out of town bride). Leeka took amazing photos and I seriously love each one.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Leeka is a great photographer and was very flexible with us and the pictures are amazing! I definitely recommend her if you're looking for a photographer for you wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2011

We had such a fun time with Leeka and our pictures are absolutely amazing. We loved that she didn't want to just pose all of us in lines and look like every other persons wedding pictures. Her creativeness shows through every one of out pictures and we couldnt be happier. I reccomend her to all of my friends and clients because of what an amazing job she does. Our picture were back in the exact a mount of time the contract said they were but I would have waited longer if I had to because they are just that amazing. This was my first choice I made planning my wedding and I would have to say the best choice.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Tuyetlinh · Married on 08/27/2011

Leeka did a great job capturing our day. We're very happy with her service. We would recommend her to family and friends.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2011

4.2

Leeka with Magic Memory Works Photography did an amazing job. We could not be happier with the quality of the photos (from both the engagement photo session and day of wedding). The only thing that I would have done differently is to get all of the posed family photos covered... I think we missed out on a few.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Amber · Married on 09/10/2011

Leeka was great and really focused on all the details that I had at my wedding. We have so many great pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives and she really captured the fun at our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2011