Maggie's Bakery Reviews

32 Reviews for Maggie's Bakery

• Sheena

Sheena Moore · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Beautiful and Delicious

Maggie's cake/cupcakes were Amazing!!! Beautiful and SO delicious! We live in GA and made a trip down to visit our venue/vendors prior to our wedding. Maggie had several options of cake and icing to choose from and pictures to help us decide how we wanted our wedding cake to look. We may have to make a trip down to Key Largo each year for our anniversary just so I can have some of Maggie's Bakery! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Hi Sheena, I am so glad you are happy with our services.

I love meeting both of you, and I would be happy to see you every year for your anniversary.

Best wishes, Maggie
  • Silje

Silje Gridsvag · Married on 03/27/2020

Creative wedding/donut cake

Maggie made our day amazing. She was so sweet and understanding about the stress with planning from far away. Our donut wedding cake combo was amazing and everybody loved it.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Silje I loved working with you.
    I hope you come back for your anniversary ;)...
    Lots of love Maggie
  • Tayler

Tayler Klobnak · Married on 01/20/2020

Absolutely great!

She is so easy to work with. She took my ideas and turned them into an amazing creation. She delivered my cake and I didn’t have to worry about anything!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Tayler. I loved working and meeting you.

Best wishes, I hope I can see you for your anniversary :)

• Megan

Megan Lindstrom · Married on 01/04/2020

Great experience and amazing cakes!

We loved working with Maggie! We asked for a custom flavor for our cake and she was very accommodating in trying a new recipe out and making it perfect for our wedding. She was so sweet and personable during the tasting and very adaptable when I requested a custom grooms cake at the last minute. We highly recommend Maggie's Bakery for your next big event or wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was great meeting both of you. It was my pleasure to make your day special!
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

I hope you can come back for your anniversary!
  • Rachel

Rachel Chappotin · Married on 09/20/2019

Such taste!

Loved our cake so much! Our guests could not stop raving about it! We did Key Lime with Cream Cheese Frosting -- OMG! I want more now! Thank you Maggie and Team!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Rachel, It was so nice working with you! I Wish you the best and more in this new begging ...
    May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy

Maggie
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 04/10/2019

Absolutely Fantastic.

I sent Maggie's bakery a picture of what i wanted and it was perfect. Simply beautiful. It tasted wonderful too. Very creative and would highly recommend them for your cakes.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Gilmore · Married on 03/17/2019

Maggie is THE BEST!

I’m so glad we chose Maggie four our wedding cake. The cake was delicious and so moist! I cannot explain how nice and accommodating Maggie was. She was always so quick to respond to my questions via email. This was a destination wedding so communication was key and she delivered. She also made cookies for us as a wedding favor for our guests. I mailed her the personalized stickers for the cookie bags and she put them all together for us. I cannot say enough about Maggie. Love her!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful to work with!!

Maggie was wonderful to work with. We unfortunately were not able to go to taste anything or meet with her prior to our wedding but her communication was great and even made us canoli filling cake!! She sent us a hand drawn example of what we described we wanted and loved that. We wanted something simple but she made it look wonderful!! It was so good and cannot wait to have our 'anniversary' cake next year! Thank you Maggie!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Liza Woods · Married on 03/12/2019

Yummy cake

Lawd ham mercy that cake for so darn good if i could get her to ship me a cake i would order one every week

Sent on 03/14/2019

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

You are so sweet Liza!...Thank you so much, It was a pleasure working with both of you.

Best wishes, I hope I can see you soon

Lauren Schram · Married on 03/03/2019

Maggie is Amazing!

Maggie is fantastic! Everything tasted and looked perfect, and she’s a joy to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Danielle Woodruff · Married on 12/15/2018

Maggie is absolutely the best baker!

My husband and I fell in love with Maggie as much as we did her baking. Our wedding cake turned out exactly as we had described, and tasted absolutely amazing. Our guests were such huge fans that we shared the top tier. We'll be visiting Key Largo every year for our anniversary to have Maggie bake us our cake.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/12/2018

I love Maggie! She was so sweet, so personable; therefore, made the process so personally and made us feel so special. Where do I begin. Not only was my wedding cake absolutely beautiful, a dream, everything I could image. It was delicious, super moist and fresh. She was even accommodating to us as to provide a tasting when we lived out of town.

All my guests were raving it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. We choose coconut key lime cake with fresh raspberry filling and then a layer of chocolate and coconut filling. What a great added detail to our modern tropical theme to our wedding !

MOST RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Mollie · Married on 04/07/2018

Maggie is a sweet heart. Beings our wedding was destination we were unable to meet, But from emailing prior to wedding I felt trust with her and confident dessert would turn out great! The desserts were indeed a huge hit! She is so easy to work with and great at communicating and responding back via email. I would go with her again any day.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Maggie is SO great and always very quick to respond. She is professional and flexible if you want to do something outside of the norm. Plus she is the sweetest! One of the nicest people I met down there. You will be so so happy and in good hands if you use Maggie! You can check this off of your to-do list without hesitation.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Mariana · Married on 03/17/2018

Maggie’s Bakery was the best experience, service, delivery on time, very tasty cake.
    She made the best wedding cake. Maggie thanks for all your creations and that love you put in every detail you do!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Maggie's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Mariana!!! It was such a pleasure working for both of you!!! I hope you came back to see us soon!!

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

I LOVED our wedding cake from Maggie! We met with her for about 30min. to discuss cake options, and from that she designed the perfect cake for our beach wedding. When we met with Maggie, I only had a few requirements for the cake - and asked her to be creative with the design. She did just that! The cake not only looked beautiful and fit perfectly with our theme, it tasted delicious! Our guests raved about the cake as well. I highly recommend Maggie - she is sweet, flexible and loves what she does.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/27/2017

Maggie's was sooo wonderful! We live in WI and planning a destination wedding to the FL keys and she went above and beyond to make sure our order was everything we wanted and more!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Melanie · Married on 12/10/2017

Maggie so was GREAT to work with! She is the sweetest person and made sure we got the cake that we really wanted. She did an amazing job on the cake and the flavors were fantastic. Maggie made us a 4 tier cake! The key lime cake was so good! Maggie, it was great working you and we appreaciate all the hard work and effort you put into making the cake as well as making sure we got the cake we really wanted.

Mr. And Mrs. Pokorny

Sent on 12/27/2017

Alli · Married on 11/10/2017

Maggie did an awesome job on my wedding cake. It was exactly what I wanted. I was an out of town bride so everything was through email. I sent her a picture and she gave me a quote. I trusted that it would be great from reviews and my planner. The cake was exactly how I envisioned it. The cake was beautiful, tasty and she delivers. She made everything as easy as possible and she is fairly priced compared to others in the area. Thank you so much Maggie!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Anabel · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely loved my cake. It was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! My family and friends enjoyed it and we had enough to enjoy for a couple days after!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hilary · Married on 08/29/2017

Our wedding cake was beyond perfect! Maggie did a fantastic job with our small cake. From the beginning Maggie exceeded our expectations! She overnighted us samples to ensure that we were happy with the flavors. All our guests could not stop talking about how great it looked and tasted! Thank you for everything Maggie!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Amy · Married on 04/27/2017

Maggie helped me pick out cupcakes for my wedding. I tried all og the flavors. All og my guests love the cakes as much as I did. Book her and opt for filling. Yum

Sent on 06/04/2017

Stacy · Married on 03/11/2017

Service was amazing, cake was amazing and beautiful! It was everything I wanted:)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/19/2016

Maggie was AMAZING! She custom made a cake for our wedding, she was excited and responsive about what we asked for and did a beautiful job. She went out of her way to make us the perfect ice cream cake - delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Maggie is absolutely incredible. She turned our dreams into a reality and created the perfect cake for our casual beach wedding. From the cake tasting to the final creation, Maggie was always friendly and professional. We would recommend her for all of your sweet cravings.

Sent on 11/23/2016