Maggie Speaks Reviews

318 Maggie Speaks Reviews
  • Brielle

Brielle · Married on 11/03/2018

FInal Say- Phenomenal Performance- Dance Floor Packed All Night

Final Say performed at my wedding- we had the 10 piece band. They were absolutely phenomenal!!!! I have been to a number of weddings with bands who had good voices, but their energy wasn’t there.
    I wanted a band with outstanding vocals and high high energy. This is Final Say. The lead singers, Robby and Morgen, are beyond amazing. Their vocals, dance moves and energy in unmatchable. My dance floor was packed all night and they really know how to read the audience. This
    Was a Jewish wedding and they did a phenomenal Hora. Guests said it was the best hora they have experienced. I asked for three singers and I was nervous that the third singer may not match Morgen and Robby’s energy and vocals and boy I was wrong! She was absolutely phenomenal and fit right in. After the wedding I received emails and texts with guests saying how wonderful the band was, and requesting their information. Additionally, it was wonderful to work the Robby before the wedding. My mother and I had many questions and requests, and he was patient, helpful and brought up great ideas we never considered. He took the time to take multiple calls with us to ensure we were happy. We did an East Coast Style wedding which is when the band plays throughout the evening and for
    More time and I absolutely recommend it. While it is more expensive it is worth it and Final Say nailed it. I could go on and on. But final point- BOOK THEM! You won’t regret it.

• Carolanne

Carolanne · Married on 10/13/2018

We just got married last night - I loved Spoken Four so much (and I've gotten so many compliments from guests about them) that I wanted to write this review ASAP.

Working with Spoken Four before the wedding was a breeze. Domingo is so quick to respond to emails, answers questions, clarifies concerns, it's very stress-free (which is exactly what you want for a wedding vendor). He was fantastic about special requests for dinner music and breaks between sets, both pre-planned and last minute additions.

On the day-of, things went so smoothly from cocktail hour to the last song. When the band was playing, the dance floor was absolutely packed. Aside from the obvious phenomenal talent of the band, my guests loved how interactive the band members were with everyone on the dance floor. It made the whole night feel more personal and intimate. I can't recommend Spoken Four enough, they added an element to our wedding that was leagues above your average wedding band.

Eemahn Haralelli · Married on 10/13/2018

Maggie Speaks - University Club of Chicago Wedding 10/13

Maggie Speaks came and performed at our wedding on October 13th at the University Club in Chicago and it's all anyone has talked about since that night! They played a wide variety of songs and had the dance floor PACKED from start to finish. We've been to a ton of weddings and usually the dance floor clears out because people can lose interest after a while, but this literally never happened even once at our wedding. Dave, Nicole, Antar, Shawn and the rest of the band absolutely killed it. They played something for just about everyone and catered their set completely for us. Whether it was the older people who wanted to hear classics or the younger crowd that wanted to hear rap and current pop songs, they played it all and I can honestly say that we still have people telling us about how amazing of a time they had.

Despite the band being on the road and performing shows constantly every week, they still made time for us to not only hear out all of our questions and concerns via phone/email, but they were incredibly responsive as well. That made us feel very good and solidified our choice to go with them. Shawn took the time to work with us and made us feel incredibly comfortable about any potential issues or questions that would come up at any given moment. I think when you're planning a wedding it's important to not only hire talented vendors that put great work together, but also to hire vendors that have a professional work ethic and work with you every step of the way. We definitely feel that we had that.

For these two reasons I strongly recommend going with Maggie Speaks for your wedding. Not only will they keep you dancing the ENTIRE night, but they are so nice and wonderful to work with. When I think back on our special night I can't help but smile thinking about all of our friends and family on the same dance floor having the time of their lives. We definitely have them to thank for that!

Alex · Married on 07/20/2018

Enough Said performed at my wedding on 7/20 and it was everything we were hoping for and more! Our goal from the beginning was to have a packed dance floor and that's exactly what happened. Absolutely the best part of our wedding night was the band!

Everything from the very first contact all the way through the performance was professional and impressive! We are STILL getting compliments on how great the band was. I know a band is more expensive than a DJ but trust me, if you are looking to have a full dance floor and dancing guests, Enough Said is the way to go!!

Thank you guys for everything!

Steve/Debbie · Married on 06/29/2018

Final Say had our wedding reception dancing the night away with their dynamic vocals and excellent sounds. The bride and groom gave them a play list of desired music, and they played every song so well that the dance floor never cleared all night. From the assistance with the sound for the ceremony, through the MC for the early events in the reception, to the fabulous music, Final Say did it all very successfully! It was a thrill to have this live band of professional entertainers as a part of the wedding!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Final Say performed at our wedding on June 29, 2018 and they were ON FIRE!!!! So many guests remarked that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen, and we agreed! There were people on the dance floor literally all night. Their music unites generations, and they know how to keep things saucy without making anyone uncomfortable. They bring so much energy and passion to their work, and are incredibly versatile. We were truly blown away. Robby MC'd our wedding reception, and did a stellar job. He kept things rolling and on track. The band was extremely professional and able to navigate unexpected hick-ups, like when our meal ran longer than expected and threw our wedding schedule off. We felt comforted that Robby and his team had it covered. I cannot recommend them enough for your event. They were truly amazing. Thanks, Final Say!

Charlotte · Married on 06/16/2018

Final Say was the absolute right choice for our wedding. We went to see a good handful of bands, even dropping in on some weddings, and left them feeling disappointed. With Final Say, we saw immediately how their vocals, energy, and overall musical talent got everyone up and dancing. We wanted a great party for our wedding and they delivered. After the wedding it seemed everyone would not stop talking about how great of a job the band did, and that it was the best wedding they had been to. Robby was the point of contact for getting everything organized for the day of the wedding and the MC. We had all our questions answered before the wedding and felt that he kept the reception moving on time with the introductions, speeches, and first dances. They are entertaining, fun, and professional. HIRE THEM!

Jackie · Married on 06/01/2018

Spoken Four was the perfect band for our wedding!! They were beyond professional, fun, and played AMAZING music. Thank you so much Spoken Four! Everyone raved about the music all night! We had a perfect night thanks to you all! I couldn't be happier!

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Spoken Four, one of the groups within Maggie Speaks for our wedding this past April. They truly exceeded our expectations! Domingo worked with me before the wedding to come up with our music preferences, schedule for the evening, and announcements. The group was so talented, and kept people on the dance floor the entire night! They had fun with the crowd, and made sure there was good variety of music for all ages. We got many compliments from our friends and family about how great they were. I would highly recommend them and plan to go see another one of their shows in the future!

• Richard

Richard Wetzel · Married on 02/17/2018

Best. Party. Ever.

Maggie Speaks played our wedding in Los Cabos in February 2018 and made it the most engaging, exciting and fun party that we possibly could have hoped for. Nobody left the dance floor and they even let my daughter join for a little Lady Gaga. Awesome.

• User3379326 · Recently married

I originally heard Maggie Speaks at a bar in Naperville and could not get them out of my head. Two years later, they were my first pick for the band for my wedding. Everyone loved them. They are so fun; extraordinarily talented; and keep you and your guests partying all night long. I would recommend them for any big event.

Vicky · Married on 11/18/2017

I just wanted to thank Spoken Four for an amazing performance! Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about you guys, including Doug and I. We couldn't have had a more perfect day. :)

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2017

Maggie Speaks performed at our wedding and it was perfect. I really honestly mean perfect. Having them took our wedding to a whole new level and got everyone on the dance floor! We continue to get compliments to this day. I would suggest them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Maggie Speaks's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure and honor to be part of your celebration.

Kenneth · Married on 08/26/2017

Final Say is my number one recommendation for any and all weddings and events. If I could give them 6 out of 5 stars I would! We looked at other popular bands for our wedding, but the one thing that stood out was Final Say’s live performance. You are not going to find a better live show. Our guests were exhausted by the end of the night because they never left the dance floor! This band is so amazing to watch and so much fun. We all had a fantastic time. Their bandleader Robby was a dream to work with. I sent him so many emails with so much last minute information and he handled it all in stride. We were so nervous going into the reception and his professionalism and preparation put us at ease. From the early MC work to handling speeches and music, he was on top of every aspect of the evening. I can’t say enough about how special Final Say made our night. This is the only band you need to call for your wedding. Nobody does it better.

Brian · Married on 08/26/2017

We cannot recommend Enough Said / Spoken Four highly enough! Not only did they do such a fantastic job performing at our wedding, but they were so easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding, we worked with Tyson and Domingo (from Spoken Four, who also played at our wedding reception) and both were incredibly accommodating and helpful through every step of the planning process. Both my wife and I used the band to surprise each other the night of our wedding, and Tyson was very helpful by not spilling the beans to either one of us! My wife had ordered a 3-piece horn section (which sounded PHENOMENAL) and I had planned a modified version of a song. Tyson was open to any suggestions and eager to collaborate on any suggestions. The band was truly one of the highlights of our wedding and I cannot sing their praises enough. They brought a lot of energy which kept the party going late into the night. Thanks again Enough Said, you were all fantastic!

Maggie Speaks 1
    Maggie Speaks 2
    Maggie Speaks 3
    Maggie Speaks 4

Michael · Married on 08/25/2017

Final Say is the best band I’ve ever seen. We couldn’t have found a better group for our wedding. Our crowd couldn’t get enough! Your wedding band will make or break the night so don’t take any chances. Book Final Say as soon as you can. Even though I knew we were in for a good time, I had no idea how truly awesome this band would make our evening. Their bandleader was so easy to work with. We had a few special requests for the evening and he was very helpful and kind. Final Say is exactly what you want for your wedding. They’re fun, professional, accommodating and phenomenal when they hit that stage!

molly · Married on 08/12/2017

Maggie Speaks is by far the best live band that I have ever had the opportunity to hear. I saw them by chance at a Casino in the Chicago area about four years ago and knew I HAD to book them sometime in the near future!! In 2015 my sister and I celebrated a 40/50 birthday party. Maggie Speaks played and nobody wanted the night to end. It was amazing!!
    I recently got married August 12, 2017. I knew we had to have them at our special occasion. All of our friends and family were ecstatic to hear that Maggie Speaks would be playing again. We actually booked the wedding around the dates that they were available...no one else would be able to match their quality and enthusiasm! They were awesome on their own for the birthday party, but we added the five additional musicians for the wedding and all I can say is....WOW! The sound could not have been more spot on. So many guests thought the DJ was playing at certain times because they were soooo GOOD!!!
    We were able to pick our own playlist and have a specific theme for music for the whole night. You don't get that from just anyone. They were willing to learn new songs if needed, they stuck to the list we gave them and they were so easy to work with prior to the event and during the event. They welcomed suggestions throughout the evening when certain guests wanted to hear a song that was not on the itinerary. There are not many weddings where all your guests stay until the band is done. The floor was filled and jumping until the band ended. It was an event that people will be talking about for many years....and Maggie Speaks was a huge part of making the night magical!! I would recommend them to anyone. If you have the extra money in your budget....put it towards the music!! You will NOT be disappointed!!
    I hope to be able to book them for several events in the years to come!! WE LOVE MAGGIE SPEAKS!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Maggie Speaks's reply:

Such an honor to be given such praise! Thanks for letting us be a part of your celebrations.

mike · Married on 07/22/2017

As Father-of-the-bride, writing a review of the band we hired to play at my Daughter's wedding was not something I thought I would be doing the Monday after the big event. However, Spoken Four was so INCREDIBLE that I felt the need to do it! What an incredible performance by the band! From the first song to the last, the dance floor was packed and rocking! Everyone was having so much fun, we had to go overtime! Thanks Domingo and Spoken Four, you guys are the best and made our event so memorable for all of our guests!

Denise · Married on 07/22/2017

Spoken Four was fantastic!!!! Everyone was dancing the entire time! Even my husband, Father of the Bride was on the dance floor the whole time (and dancing really isn't his thing)!! We even had them for an extra 1/2 hour as no one wanted them to stop! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Bradford · Married on 07/21/2017

I couldn't recommend Maggie Speaks more. The energy they brought the reception set the tone for the entire night. Their versatility and talent were on display all evening and more than a half dozen times I was told, "Who is this band? They rock!" Great job by all.

brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

I honestly can't rave enough about my experience with Dave, Becky- everyone at Mag Events ESPECIALLY Enough Said- the band we (thankfully!) hired for our wedding. From the very first phone call- I felt totally understood. Completely at ease. Guided by professionals. They were asking all of these incredible questions and giving their expert opinions while taking into account all the details we had mentioned- it felt like a uniquely personalized experienced that left me feeling totally confident that our wedding night music was going to be memorable. IT. WAS. EPIC. I still have people calling me to ask who the band was. If i can send them a set list so they can play those same songs in that same order. I don't even know how they managed to get every single person dancing from start to finish- but one of the most profound moments I had all night was looking around on that dance floor at the confetti of people I love having the time of their lives together. It was pure magic and hiring Enough Said really made our wedding night! Not only that, but it was a seamless experience led by total pros. I was beyond impressed and we will be forever endlessly grateful to the experiences they all helped us create. Treasured memories with our nearest and dearest!

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot recommend Maggie Speaks highly enough to anyone looking for wedding performers. They made our wedding UNFORGETTABLE. Since they started playing til the end of the night, Maggie Speaks had people on the dance floor - and not just the young people or the bridal party. EVERYONE of all ages was dancing, including aged parents! The band really knew how and when to play songs to keep the energy going and to keep people dancing. I cannot emphasize enough how much fun Maggie Speaks made our dance floor. They directed people's energy the whole time.
    I was initially thinking of going with a dj, because I wanted top 40 music to be played, but I decided on Maggie Speaks because I listened to their youtube videos, and it's clear they can perform hits. They played all my requested songs and they sounded great, and added into it they gave the party a ton of energy and fun. Throughout the wedding and for days afterwards the most common comment I received from guests was that we had an incredible band, that it was the best band at a wedding they'd heard. My brother in law is in a band himself, and he said that he was really impressed by Maggie Speaks. He said they put a ton of effort into performing and making sure the guests had a good time, and didn't try to draw attention to themselves, which is what apparently some bands will do at weddings. He also said that they switched singers flawlessly.
    Go with this band for your wedding, trust me it will be the most worthwhile wedding expense! :)

Kaitlin · Married on 07/07/2017

Spoken Four was Amazing! Awesome! They exceeded all of our expectations...all of our friends & family loved them and didn't want the party to end. They made our day that much more amazing. The dance floor was never empty. THANK YOU SPOKEN FOUR!!!!!

Michael & Kaitlin - Married July 7th, 2017

Ann and Ryan · Married on 07/01/2017

Robby and Final Say made our wedding an unbelievably special night! The two lead vocalists put on the best show we’ve ever seen at any wedding and beyond. This band is so much better than any DJ or even most concerts! Our guests never left the dance floor and kept complimenting the band all night. We are so happy we chose this band. Not only did they put on an outstanding show, their bandleader basically put together our entire timeline and helped us with the order of events and speeches. (He handled himself so confidently that the father of the Bride thought he was in charge of the venue.) Besides helping with our timeline their bandleader Robby handled all of our announcements as MC and then jumped on stage put on an exciting performance. Amazing voices. Amazing dance moves. Amazing show! If you want the perfect band for the perfect wedding experience there’s only one choice. Final Say all day, every day.