Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

166 | Salt Lake City, UT

166 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

K. · Married on 01/04/2006

BEAUTIFUL wedding dresses. Huge selection. I love how flattering my dress was. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/09/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

Loved everything about my beautiful dress!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

You're gorgeous! We're so honored to have been part of your big day.

Alyssa · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved my Maggie Sottero dress! I live in Tucson and purchased mine through Maya Palace. The dress came in a timely manner and was beautiful! Maggie dresses have such special touches, like mine which featured a corset inside and buttons down the back on the outside (best of both worlds, and it was the only dress like it). I saw similar dresses from other designers going for twice the price, but because of the color and little touches the Maggie was my top choice even when taking price out of the equation. I was also able to order some of the exact lace appliques featured on my dress from the designer when I decided I wanted my seamstress to add sleeves, which was amazing! I'd definitely recommend Maggie Sottero dresses to other brides.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jeannette · Married on 11/11/2016

My Patience dress was absolutely perfect! I bought it through Brides and Grooms in Pikesville, MD. I originally bought a different dress from a different boutique in PA, but in the last minute it didn't work out. I found the Patience dress online and was extremely lucky to find it in the boutique--in my size (and $1000 cheaper than the other dress)!! It was my perfect gown, accentuated my figure and complimented my skin tone. I cannot say perfect enough in this review to express how perfect the dress was.

Sent on 11/14/2016

I got my dress for an awesome deal, $200 less than I had budgeted for my wedding dress! It is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it, these designs are gorgeous.

Sent on 12/05/2015

LOVED MY DRESS. loved the material. very heavy though

Sent on 12/19/2015

Amazing dress, great quality. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/08/2013

C · Married on 10/05/2016

Beautiful dresses, beautiful quality! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2016

I bought a Maggie Sottero Dress from Promises Bridal in Eureka CA. The moment I put it on I knew it was my wedding dress. The silhouette is beautiful and there are so many beautifully hand sewn beads and pearls on it. It really is one of a kind, my favorite part about it is the low back, It shows off my back in the most flattering and beautiful way. The dress was also a really good price, I was surprised that even though it takes them 8-9 months to make they could sell it at such an affordable price. Being petite I will have to have alterations but the women at the shop suggested a seamstress that works wonderfully with beaded dresses and has even worked with this dress before.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • User5199699 · 2+ years ago

I bought a Maggie Sottero gown (Brandy) from Something New Borrowed and Blue in The Bridal District and it is gorgeous! It was the 3rd dress I tried on and although it is a little hard to move in because of the detailed sleeves and how tight fitting it is, it is going to be worth it when my fiance's jaw drops to the floor from how sexy it is! Can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 09/23/2015

I loved my Maggie Sottero wedding gown. It was gorgeous and the perfect fit. The only down side of the dress is the weight. It was quite heavy to have on for a whole day of celebration. My back was killing me afterwards.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Ana · Married on 03/12/2011

Beautiful dress! Everyone commented on it all night.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

My Maggie Sottero gown was beautifully made, and it made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. I feel lucky to have found my dress!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Janet · Married on 04/07/2015

This is a splendid choice. Beautiful dresses to make your special day that much more special. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 06/01/2013

I love Maggie Sottero bridal gowns. They are so beautiful and classy. I couldn't of asked for a better vendor. The purchase of my dress was good just under 2000. The dress turned out perfect.

Sent on 07/03/2013
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/17/2019

It's not like TV, but what is? Lol. Be open to trying on different dresses. Stick to your guns if the dress makes you feel incredible. Bring very few people with you. All those opinions do not matter. Only yours does.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/17/2019

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Bamundo · Married on 05/18/2019

Love my Maggie Sottero Maren dress!

My father continues to describe our wedding day using one word... Magical. It truly was a day that my husband Mark and I have always dreamed of, and a day that we will never forget. We had a traditional Catholic wedding ceremony on the grounds of the Mansion at Valley Country Club in Baltimore, Maryland. Being one of the first in our area to have a ceremony outside of the church, the entire process was new and exciting! It was exactly what we wanted... A traditional wedding ceremony with a little bit of a modern twist. When I saw the Maggie Sottero Maren dress at the bridal shop, I knew that it would go perfectly with that vision that we created together. The delicate vintage-style beading mixed with the illusive deep V and open back was everything that I was looking for. And, of course, the complements all day long don't hurt!

Sent on 10/23/2019

3.0

I tried on a whole bunch of dresses and had all of my favorites picked out. Turns out all three were Maggie Sottero! This designer has very beautiful lace gowns and I plan on buying the Maggie Sottero I fell in love with.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Maggie Sottero dresses are high-end for an affordable price. Her gowns are so unique and elegant always with beautiful beadwork. I just purchased one new and I am so impressed with the quality! Worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Got this maggine sottero wedding dress today. The quality is super and delivery is quicker than expected. Cannot wait to wear it at my wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Maureen · Married on 07/05/2009

3.0

I wore the Maggie Jessica dress and absolutely loved it! All of the dresses I tried on by Maggie were beautiful and figure flattering. I got tons of compliments on my gown.

Sent on 07/14/2009
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/14/2014

3.5

Absolutely amazing dress. The dress looked great and photographed very well.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Tara · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

I loved trying out dresses here! everything is so pretty!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Megan · Married on 03/28/2014

3.5

I bought my Divina Wedding dress at Trudy's Brides in Campbell CA and loved the dress. It is gorgeous and very flattering on my figure. I ordered the dress in April and received the dress in Aug, although I didn't know bc Trudy's failed to send a notification. My fiancé and I went to Trudy's to see if the dress was ready or what and what do you know? It was there so I tried it on and immediately noticed beads missing. One large bead and a string of beads that overlap the large bead and the bead that connects to the dress. It was the top bead about was unnoticeable. Other than this it is perfect. The top fit better than I expected. Just a little alteration needed around the bust and hips. And I love the boning. It really helps the dress stand out and accentuated my waist. I Very disappointed in the beading though. I mean if I'm paying $2000 on a dress I seriously expect it to come from the maker in perfect condition. And the beads weren't in the bag. JSYK

Sent on 09/30/2013