Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

166 | Salt Lake City, UT

166 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

Cassie · Married on 09/03/2016

I purchased my Maggie Sottero gown in South Portland, ME. I am a little more on the curvy side, so looking for a dress was not something I was looking forward to. I went in to the process very skeptical of finding one that would make me truly feel beautiful. I tried on a couple from other designers and just didn't fall in love. My stylist pulled out the Maggie Soterro dress and told me to trust her. She was right. I put it on and immediately fell in love. I just loved the way it didn't hide my curves but exentuated them. There were so many tears shed between me and my family that were there to see me say, "yes!" to the dress. I just know my fiance will love seeing me in it and I can't wait until he does!

Sent on 11/17/2015

I absolutely am in love with my dress. It is exactly what I imagined it would be. It is perfect and classic and romantic. I will never regret picking this dress

Sent on 04/03/2016

My dress is absolutely Amazing, from the moment I saw it on their website. I got the Maggie Sottero Ettia which I had to order a sample to try on because it is scarcely available in stores. I tried on the White but ordered the Champagne and I loved it even more. I was able to order it in shorten length which definitely saved me money on having it hemmed. It even has built in cups and since I am on the busty side this definitely helped. I can wear my dress as is, no bra and no spanx!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

My Maggie Sottero dress is gorgeous, Classic and modern all at the same time!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Ania · Married on 08/20/2016

I chose Maggie Sottero's Chesney dress for my wedding day. I fell in love with how comfortable, light, and romantic it was. I had it altered from a sheath dress to a more pronounced fit and flare and the dress fit like a glove. The dress has a beautiful train that allowed a timeless entrance for the ceremony and I was able to dance the night away in this dress after bustling. I am so happy with the decision to wear the Chesney in ivory and felt like a million bucks. I love the soft and romantic look of the lace design and highly recommend this dress to all future brides. Best part - it's fantastic quality while being affordable.

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • susan

susan · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolutely LOVED my Maggie Sorttero wedding dress! It was so different from the standard strapless, lace/beading you see everywhere else. It was romantic, vintage, sexy, elegant, sparkly. I received so many compliments on the day and still as pictures are posted. I wish I could wear it every single day!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Rebekka · Married on 08/13/2016

LOVED my Janelle by Maggie Sottero dress!! So beautiful: the detail was astounding, the capelet beautiful, the multiple levels of sparkle and shimmer and shine soooo dreamy. Just perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Krista933

Krista · Married on 07/30/2016

I purchased my Maggie Sottero gown from Nicole's Bridal Boutique in Brick, NJ. I instantly fell in love with my gown. The gown did not feel heavy and had beautiful details unlike any other dress I previously tried on. Prices were incredibly reasonable and I cannot wait to wear my gown!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jay · Married on 07/15/2016

My wife got her wedding dress from Maggie Sottero Designs and it was beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kacy · Married on 07/09/2016

I bought a Maggie for my wedding in July and cannot wait to wear it! It's absolutely stunning and is great quality.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2016

These dresses are beautifully made and quite flattering

Sent on 02/08/2016

I got my dress @ Elegant Brides in Edwardsville, IL. This was the only designer that I tried on and liked. I had tried others on, but nothing fit better than a Sottero. So flattering and not much needs to be done for alterations once the dress comes in.
    I would suggest this designer to anyone of anysize.

Sent on 11/16/2015

I absolutely LOVE my wedding dress. It's one from the Sottero and Midgley collection. It features everything that I was looking for in my dream dress: covered lace buttons, low back, sweetheart neckline, ribbon belt with a beautiful beaded floral embellishment, and lace covered satin. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding dress made me feel so amazing. It fit me perfectly after it was altered. It was elegant and everything I could have wanted!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Tyson · Married on 05/28/2016

Maggie Sottero had my dress done ahead of schedule and it's the most beautiful gown I've ever seen. I cannot wait to marry my guy in it this upcoming May! It's the exact fit and color I wanted, and has a gorgeous open back. The seamstress has been able to tailor it just the slightest, for that perfect glove fit. It also came with a certificate of authenticity, making it that much more special, and more valuable... Totally priceless!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/07/2016

I bought my dress from Uniquely Yours in Tifton Georgia. They were so nice to let me come in without an appointment. I am so excited to wear my Maggie Sottero dress down the isle:)

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/30/2016

Love my Maggie Sottero dress!!! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. The gown is beautiful and the price wasn't as high as I was expecting it to be.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

I purchased the Maggie Sottero Corbin and I am head over heels in love with it. It was the first dress I tried on and every other dress by other designers just didn't compare. Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in April.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • Butterfly

Lori · Married on 04/22/2016

My dress was Briony from the Spring 2014 collection. I absolutely loved it!! My father and mother-in-law both said it looks like the dress was made just for me! I got so many compliments on it. It really is such a gorgeous dress. I am so happy I said yes to it! It was a dream come true to wear the dress on my wedding day!!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/19/2016

My dress is a Maggie Sottero design. I purchased it at the fabulous Sher's Bridal in Louisville, KY. I went in with the thought that i would be limited on what dress I could choose due to my wedding being only 5 months from the weekend I was shopping. My dress is absolutely gorgeous, comfortable and I can't wait for my fiance to see it! The best part, the dress arrived at Sher's TWO WEEKS after I bought it! I had my first dress fitting exactly two weeks after finding it. The stress is over and I now have an absolutely stunning dress. I don't know if all dresses are shipped that quickly but I'm thrilled mine worked out the way it did!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

My Maggie Sottero gown was absolutely stunning. I knew it was the one the moment I tried it on! Excellent quality!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 02/13/2016

I selected "Sasha" from Maggie Sottero and cannot wait to wear it next month for our wedding on 2/13! I ordered in late July and couldn't believe how fast it shipped to the bridal boutique where I ordered it. They were guessing that it wouldn't come in until early-mid November and it came at the end of September! Off the rack it fit very well, just needed minor adjustments to the bust which the seamstress was able to handle with ease. Such a gorgeous gown with so much beading but without the ridiculous price tag that comes with some other designers. Love!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Jenn · Married on 11/14/2015

I received my Maggie Sottero gown in plenty of time for my wedding and it fit like a glove! The folks there were so helpful and kind and genuinely interested in my wedding day that I wish I had invited them to my wedding! My gown is beautiful and I will keep it forever!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Loved my Maggie Sottero dress! Everything I could have dreamed of. Love at first site. Well priced, elegant gowns.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Karla · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely beautiful dress. Sizes run very small but so worth the cost!

Sent on 09/09/2015