Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

166 | Salt Lake City, UT

166 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

L · Married on 02/10/2018

Honestly, I was very apprehensive when it came time to wedding dress shop. I’m currently not at a weight I’m comfortable with so I was almost dreading the idea of shopping for my gown. Nonetheless, my wedding was fast approaching and I needed to take the plunge. Let me just say, when I tried on my Maggie Sottero dress I never felt prettier!! It made me look how I WANT to look as a bride. The dress gave me confidence, made me excited about dress shopping, made me more excited about my wedding day! I felt so beautiful. I did not want to take it off. My Maggie gave me what I desperately needed. I am in love with my gown. These dresses fit like a glove and create beautiful silhouettes for women’s bodies.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

I love my Maggie Sottero Miela dress! The quality and detail is excellent. I just loved all the crystals and pearl details. The low back and v neck front was so sexy. It fit so well I had very little alterations to do. The dress was perfect for me and our wedding. Seeing me in it definitely took my husbands breath away!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're thrilled to hear it, Christina! Thank you for submitting your review, and best wishes to you and your sweetheart.

Kyla · Married on 10/20/2017

I was so uncertain on what I wanted to wear on my big day and went to a few places to try on dresses and try to find what I envisioned wearing on my "big" day. After many hours of searching I decided to give Schaffer's in Scottsdale a try, but at the same time had other appointments lines up because I knew what had happened a couple weeks prior. When I arrived at the store I was greeted and checked in right away and then introduced to my consultant Peyton. Peyton asked what I was looking for and I told her and then she allowed me to go to the floor and pick out wedding dresses that caught my eye to try on. While I was looking she asked me if I liked this dress and I told her no because it has too much poof, but after saying no I decided to take her advice and try it on because after all she is the expert. Well, after trying on numerous dresses I put the dress on that Peyton had grabbed and when I put the dress on I had a feeling come over me that I had not felt with any other dress. So, therefore I had a feeling that it would be the one, but was still wanting to go to my other appointment to try on more dresses. Also while there my bridesmaids found the exact dresses I had envisioned for them to all wear and Peyton was great at helping try those on too. Well, needless to say I should have just gone with my gut as that was the dress. So, I called Peyton up and order the dress a couple of weeks ago and since then she has been amazing at making sure to communicate every little detail I need to know as well as keeping me up to date on any changes. Peyton is very responsive to every email I sent to her and she has made this process so much easier than I could have ever imagined! So, not only did I purchase my wedding dress but all of my wedding party is going to be wearing dresses from Schaffers.I would recommend Schaffers to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress and I would highly recommend them working with Peyton as she is such a pleasure to work with!!! :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We are so happy to hear it and can't wait to see photos of you in your gorgeous gown!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day if I was wearing any other dress!! I am so glad I chose a Sottero & Midgley, the quality was impeccable and I was shocked at how comfortable I was and how well I could dance while still wearing a form fitting gown. I added the cap sleeves and it was everything I could've dreamed of and more!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I were married ten years ago on a beautiful fall day in New Hampshire. I chose Maggie Sottero's "Grace Kelly" for my gown.
    I decided to wear my wedding gown again for our 10th Anniversary and have portrait photos taken with my husband. This dress is absolutely beautiful and timeless! I fell in love with my dress all over again. I will wear it every year for our Anniversary.
    If I could give any advice to future brides it would be to choose your dress for a lifetime, not just for your wedding day.
    Thank you Maggie Sottero for making our wedding day and Anniversaries truly timeless!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Bridget · Married on 08/26/2017

I wore the Cadence for my wedding day! I felt absolutely beautiful! The lace and Swiss dot lace underneath was perfection! I couldn't have picked a better dress that made me feel comfortable and sexy!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We are so happy to hear it, Bridget! Be sure to submit photos on our website.
  • Anna Nikerina

Anna · Married on 08/05/2017

I was just there yesterday with my sister and two Maids of Honor. Our appt was at 9am on Saturday, which is probably the perfect time for a weekend visit since they get super busy later on.

The whole experience was amazing! We are a crazy bunch and our sales assistant Pam, definitely had her hands full :)). But she was super patient, kind and so helpful. I felt like I was in the Say Yes To The Dress Show. The solon itself is super cute with chandeliers everywhere. The owner stopped in a few times to check on us, she also had a warm, welcoming and kind attitude. She made us feel very comfortable about alterations, it can be scary to try dresses on that aren't your size.

As soon as I walked in to the place, my hope was that we would not need to go anywhere else. About 2 hours later we found the perfect dress!! Would definitely recommend, but if you do not have 1st appt in the morning, just be mentally prepared that it might be super busy and crazy.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Karlie · Married on 07/08/2017

I have worn Maggie Sottero dresses before and loved them, but my wedding dress was absolutely stunning. My dress came in quickly, the quality was top notch, and the sizing was very consistent. I will ALWAYS recommend Sottero and Midgley and Maggie Sottero dresses. I have never felt so beautiful thanks to them.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Carolina · Married on 07/08/2017

.....................,.,,,,,,,

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Cheriqua

Cheriqua · Married on 07/07/2017

I loved my experience @ Grace Bridal Atelier. I was running a little late trying to wait for my mom and they understood. Once there we were offered refreshments. What I loved most about the experience was that it was small and catered to clients one at a time. they also let me take a break and wait for my mom. It was awesome and I LOVED IT!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Molly · Married on 06/03/2017

I loved my Maggie Soterro dress by Rachel Ingram. It was so beautifully made - two layers of lace, intricate beading, and beautiful scallops. I could not have been happier with how the dress fit me (seamstress rocked) and how beautiful I felt. Definitely recommend Maggie dresses to future brides!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're so happy to hear it! Be sure to submit photos of your big day on our website.

Bana · Married on 05/13/2017

Best of the best. Elegant, beautiful, and great quality

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

I had originally gone to a particular bridal shop because I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero dress that was in a catalog. I refused to try on any other dress until I had tried this one on first. They were the only store in my area that had the dress and I couldn't wait to try it on. We strictly went there for the one dress and they never once steered me away. They never once asked me to try on different dresses. They never told me no or I couldn't do something they were accommodating the entire time I was there. Not only was this the first dress I tried on but the only. It was the one! When we order my dress they of course gave me the long time frame of when the dress should be in and they blew that out of the water. They must have just been waiting for me because I probably had my dress within a month. I feel in love with my dress more and more each time I had to tried it on. I even had a post wedding photo shoot just so I can put that dress on one more time. Its hard to say good bye to it and to put it away forever it seems. I can't wait to show my kids one day. I will highly recommend Maggie Sotteros dresses they are pieces of art. Thank you for making such beautiful dress!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

Thank you for your gracious words! Have you shared your wedding on our website? We are sure you looked stunning in your gown and would love to see it! https://www.maggiesottero.com/brides

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

I found m my Maggie Sottero dress in the last bridal shop I visited, Debra's Bridal in Jacksonville, Florida. I had tried on dozens of pretty dresses and just hadn't found "the one." Then they pulled out the Luna design for me to try on, and the second I stepped into it, I knew. The detail on the dress was so unique and beautiful, and it was classic yet still modern. We orders it and when it came in and I tried it on, it was an absolute perfect fit. The only alteration I needed was the bustle and to add bra cups in. I got married two weeks ago, and I felt like a princess all night. It was comfortable and flattering and gorgeous, and I'm still getting compliments on it. I didn't want to take it off!! Thank you Maggie Sottero for designing the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Connie · Married on 01/29/2017

We love Maggie Sottero! Our brides rave about the wide range of their collections (Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley and Rebecca Ingram). The quality of workmanship and attention to details are top reasons why Ferndales Bridal in the City of Orange, CA is proud to offer Maggie Sottero gowns.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jen · Married on 01/28/2017

I got my dress at the Heart's Desire in San Luis Obispo. It is designed by Maggie Sottero. The beautiful dress is made out ivory satin, sweat-heart with corset on the back.

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/07/2017

My dress was the Maloree by Maggie Sottero, and I loved it. Beautiful, high quality, and the seamstress at my bridal salon was able to add enough support for my ample chest while taking it for my small waist without changing the overall appearance of the dress. I was a little concerned about how cumbersome a ballgown would be, but it turned out to be shockingly comfortable all night.

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • Z

Zeenia · Married on 11/25/2016

My wedding dress was the yasmina in blush from Maggie Sottero and it was amazing! everyone loved the dress and I look fantastic in it. This dress made me feel so beautiful and everyone said that I looked like life size barbie in it. It accentuated my curves in the right places and let me show off how tiny my waist actually is. One con about this dress is if you are busty this dress has to be altered in just the right way, though my seemsterss tried she just couldnt do it and through out my wedding i was very consious of my boobs not fitting right, however no one was able to tell and it didnt come out like that in my pictures so it worked out.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2016

There just are not words for how beautiful Maggie Sottero designs are. Beyond that, the quality of the dresses is incredible. So well crafted, so intricately gorgeous, and so unique!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Ever since I started a Pinterest account I had fallen in love with Maggie Sottero's Emma Marie. When the time to find a dress finally came, I knew I had to have that dress. I tried on other dresses, but I kept searching for The Emma until I found it at Weddings By Debbie. I tried it on and I knew it was the dress for me. I felt amazingly beautiful and the lace cap sleeves were the icing on the cake!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Ivy

Ivy · Married on 11/12/2016

Love my Maggie Sottero, Yasmina!! Cannot wait to wear it on my big day!! :)

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Shannon449

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

i love maggie dresses... used to work for a bridal store that sold them, and was always so excited to try them on. they were the most popular gowns we had too. the quality and details are amazing.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

I tried on several designers but was drawn back to Maggie every time. It is absolutely amazing to get this craftsmanship and quality for such an affordable price! My dress was stunning and fit like a glove.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Angela · Married on 10/01/2016

I didn't buy my dress directly through them but I absolutely loved my Soterro + Midgley - Ettiene dress. It was so flattering and form fitting that several guests at the wedding asked if I had it custom made. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jayme · Married on 09/24/2016

So obsessed with my amazing wedding dress by Maggie Sottero .. truly was the dress of my dreams !!

Sent on 10/25/2016