Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

Maggie Sottero Designs 5
Maggie Sottero Designs 6
Maggie Sottero Designs 7
  • User7887350 ·

A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/27/2019

My Dream Dress

I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero dress on Pinterest before I even met my now-husband. At the time, I was pulling inspiration photos for a friend who was planning her wedding and the image stuck with me for years after. When it came time for my wedding, I had my heart set on the designer even if the dress itself was discontinued.

While dress shopping, I had shown my consultant "the dress" and pointed out the elements that I didn't think would look flattering on my body type. The consultant ended up pulling a dress that had a very similar silhouette from the Rebecca Ingram label. It had wispy tulle, romantic lace, and a full ballgown skirt; even some things that I didn't even know I was looking for. Though we continued to look around a little more after, we kept circling back because we knew it was the one.

Maggie Sottero makes beautiful wedding dresses and the Rebecca Ingram line, though more budget friendly, does not sacrifice any of the quality or design for the price. Even if there are some things that you avoid in your day-to-day wear (for me it was the boat neck), try on the dress because you never know! Their designs are so flattering that I can't recommend them enough for the romantic bride.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Senel

Senel Hussein Rhodes · Married on 05/30/2019

Just perfect in every way! Amazing designer

The design of my dress was unbelievable, i felt a true princess, I married on the beach in Cyprus and the detail sparkled and shone in the sun just perfectly! It was perfect for the beach! I love it so much. I didn’t want to take it off :)

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Maggie Sottero Designs 15
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Dress!

Loved my Maggie Sottero wedding dress! It was absolutely gorgeous and It looked beautiful on the day of my wedding. The craftsmanship and attention to detail on the dress was unbelievable and it was very reasonably priced as well. If you want to feel like a princess on your big day definitely go with Maggie Sottero!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Maggie Sottero Designs 16
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

The most perfect design and dress!!

The craftsmanship and artistry that goes into to each of their gowns is unbelievable. I could not be happier with my gown and experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Maggie Sottero Designs 17
    Maggie Sottero Designs 18
    Maggie Sottero Designs 19

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved my Maggie Sottero dress

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sottero dress for our wedding- it was beautiful with lace and beads on the bodice, and an A-line cut. It had a gorgeous blush tint, which was what I was looking for! The seamstress that altered the dress commented on the good quality of it. It looked beautiful and I was given many compliments of it throughout the night!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 20
    Maggie Sottero Designs 21

Joselyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Had the best quality dresses!! I went to about 5 different places and bridal dresses don't compare to those found at bridals by Sandra! They were very patient with me. I was there 3 Saturdays in a row. Only thing is that the consultant I had the first two times brought dresses to me and I wasn't able to pick my own. I found my dress while looking through the racks myself. Would've never found it otherwise. Always ask to look through the racks as well. I went during a trunk show and received 100$ off an accessory plus a Vegas vacation!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

Thank you for submitting your review, Joselyn! We're thrilled to hear you had a lovely experience with your authorized boutique. Best wishes to you and your sweetheart!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream day in a dream gown

I must have visited eight different bridal boutiques until I found this gown. I had found a similar gown but was told my measurements didn't fit into their size chart. I am so so so thankful for Maggie Sottero and love everything about their gowns. I thought I was going to be in a ball gown and that's what many shops were putting me in. I never thought I was going to be able to wear a curve-hugging gown until I found this one. With stunning lace, just the right hint of glitz, crystal buttons, a built-in corset and a lace topper jacket that could be removed, I was over the moon. It had construction but was so delicate and feminine. I cannot say enough amazing things about Maggie Sottero. Every dress is better than the next and so reasonably priced. Thank you Maggie Sottero for creating my dream gown. So much love to you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kara Burgess · Married on 10/20/2018

Dress Designer

Incredible gown with stunning details. The faux off shoulder neckline was both flattering and practical- the fitted top and flowing skirt were a gorgeous combo that was perfect for my athletic yet curvy figure!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Maggie Sottero Designs 22
    Maggie Sottero Designs 23
    Maggie Sottero Designs 24
    Maggie Sottero Designs 25
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Britannia dress

I bought my dress in 2013, but didn't wear it until 2018. Maggie dresses are timeless, and though I bought it 5 years ago, Maggie was still there for me when it came time to wear my gown. Now THAT is customer service!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 26
    Maggie Sottero Designs 27
    Maggie Sottero Designs 28
    Maggie Sottero Designs 29
    Maggie Sottero Designs 30
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an idea of what I wanted when I first started trying on dresses, but when I looked in the mirror after each dress, something just wasn't quite right. I tried on several different designers and just couldn't figure out what was missing. When I went to Stardust Celebrations in Plano, TX, my stylist, Courtney, pulled an amazing gown for me as the last one of my first visit - Sottero Midgley's Oakley. It was almost right, but not quite perfect, so the following week, Courtney had the Sottero Midgley Ettiene dress waiting for me, and it was my absolute dream dress! Once it was on, I never wanted to take it off. The first time I saw myself in this dress, I had a flashback to Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle and I felt just like a Disney princess. I said Yes to the Dress and I'm so excited for my wedding day! Thank you, Stardust, Courtney, and Maggie Sottero designs for such a perfect gown!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Randi · Married on 07/07/2018

Love my dress, Emily from Maggie Sottero!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 31

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Randi! Be sure to submit photos on our website as well: www.maggiesottero.com/brides. Best wishes!

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

I tried on over 30 wedding dresses, ranging from £5,000+ to just £499 and nothing, absolutely nothing, came close to making me feel as incredible as I did when I wore my Maggie Sottero Designs dress. I, like most I'm sure, had set up a Pinterest page with all the dresses I liked the look of and they were all fairly similar; sweetheart, beaded lace detailing, not too 'pouffy', and with a little sparkle. I hadn't even realised at the time that I'd even pinned my own dress! After having tried on so many I had sort of lost all hope when I spotted 'Emma' on a rail in a boutique.. she had everything I was looking for - the beading, the lace, the corset back, the sweetheart neck, the sexy curves whilst still being 'weddingy' - she was perfect! And as soon as I put her on and both my parents cried, and I didn't want to take her off, I knew she was the one. Having worn her all day I can honestly say she was incredibly comfortable, the weight was such that she felt expensive (she was) but was manageable, and I adored that you could change the look by removing the caps!! I felt like I was at the Oscars with my outfit changes!! She helped make our day the best day of our lives. Thank you Maggie Sottero Designs! (oh, and she was called Emma - like me!! Clearly meant to be!!)

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 32
    Maggie Sottero Designs 33
    Maggie Sottero Designs 34
    Maggie Sottero Designs 35

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're so happy to hear Emma made you feel like a movie star! Your pictures are stunning... Thank you for submitting your review, and best wishes to you and your sweetheart!

Cassie · Married on 06/20/2018

My wedding gown was “odette” perfect for our Italian wedding. The detail was so pretty and elegant I loved it :)

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 41
    Maggie Sottero Designs 42
    Maggie Sottero Designs 43

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

After trying on what must have been a hundred dresses, I ended up choosing Maggie Sottero because I knew it was simply the best choice. Not only was it beautiful, it fit me incredibly well and was surprisingly comfy during the day. I love the lace and the bearding, and I cant believe how great I look in my photos. So pretty!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Maggie Sottero offers the most complete selection of high fashion and quality wedding dresses in the industry. Authentic and genuine dresses by Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgely and Rebecca Ingram are the Very Best in every regard!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/01/2018

Maggies dress shop was fantastic, I do have a bit of a belly and they managed to find a dress that hid it! I was floored! Great prices and lovely ladies working here that found me the perfect gown for my special day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're so happy to hear it, Sue! Thank you for sending us your review. Be sure to submit photos of your big day on our website... we'd love to share with our followers xoxo

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

For my big day I wore Maggie Sottero’s Nola. Such a beautiful, light weight, and comfortable dress! It was the first dress I had tried on and I couldn’t stop thinking about it while trying others on. The beading and lace is just gorgeous! Honestly, the dress speaks for itself in photos!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 44

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

You look stunning in Nola, Gina! Thank you for submitting your review, and be sure to send us photos on our website as well: www.maggiesottero.com/brides.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE My dress. I cant wait to wear it! Such great quality. Well worth the money!

Sent on 04/20/2015

L · Married on 02/10/2018

Honestly, I was very apprehensive when it came time to wedding dress shop. I’m currently not at a weight I’m comfortable with so I was almost dreading the idea of shopping for my gown. Nonetheless, my wedding was fast approaching and I needed to take the plunge. Let me just say, when I tried on my Maggie Sottero dress I never felt prettier!! It made me look how I WANT to look as a bride. The dress gave me confidence, made me excited about dress shopping, made me more excited about my wedding day! I felt so beautiful. I did not want to take it off. My Maggie gave me what I desperately needed. I am in love with my gown. These dresses fit like a glove and create beautiful silhouettes for women’s bodies.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Maggie Sottero Designs 45

Christina · Married on 01/14/2018

I love my Maggie Sottero Miela dress! The quality and detail is excellent. I just loved all the crystals and pearl details. The low back and v neck front was so sexy. It fit so well I had very little alterations to do. The dress was perfect for me and our wedding. Seeing me in it definitely took my husbands breath away!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're thrilled to hear it, Christina! Thank you for submitting your review, and best wishes to you and your sweetheart.

Kyla · Married on 10/20/2017

I was so uncertain on what I wanted to wear on my big day and went to a few places to try on dresses and try to find what I envisioned wearing on my "big" day. After many hours of searching I decided to give Schaffer's in Scottsdale a try, but at the same time had other appointments lines up because I knew what had happened a couple weeks prior. When I arrived at the store I was greeted and checked in right away and then introduced to my consultant Peyton. Peyton asked what I was looking for and I told her and then she allowed me to go to the floor and pick out wedding dresses that caught my eye to try on. While I was looking she asked me if I liked this dress and I told her no because it has too much poof, but after saying no I decided to take her advice and try it on because after all she is the expert. Well, after trying on numerous dresses I put the dress on that Peyton had grabbed and when I put the dress on I had a feeling come over me that I had not felt with any other dress. So, therefore I had a feeling that it would be the one, but was still wanting to go to my other appointment to try on more dresses. Also while there my bridesmaids found the exact dresses I had envisioned for them to all wear and Peyton was great at helping try those on too. Well, needless to say I should have just gone with my gut as that was the dress. So, I called Peyton up and order the dress a couple of weeks ago and since then she has been amazing at making sure to communicate every little detail I need to know as well as keeping me up to date on any changes. Peyton is very responsive to every email I sent to her and she has made this process so much easier than I could have ever imagined! So, not only did I purchase my wedding dress but all of my wedding party is going to be wearing dresses from Schaffers.I would recommend Schaffers to anyone looking for their dream wedding dress and I would highly recommend them working with Peyton as she is such a pleasure to work with!!! :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We are so happy to hear it and can't wait to see photos of you in your gorgeous gown!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day if I was wearing any other dress!! I am so glad I chose a Sottero & Midgley, the quality was impeccable and I was shocked at how comfortable I was and how well I could dance while still wearing a form fitting gown. I added the cap sleeves and it was everything I could've dreamed of and more!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I were married ten years ago on a beautiful fall day in New Hampshire. I chose Maggie Sottero's "Grace Kelly" for my gown.
    I decided to wear my wedding gown again for our 10th Anniversary and have portrait photos taken with my husband. This dress is absolutely beautiful and timeless! I fell in love with my dress all over again. I will wear it every year for our Anniversary.
    If I could give any advice to future brides it would be to choose your dress for a lifetime, not just for your wedding day.
    Thank you Maggie Sottero for making our wedding day and Anniversaries truly timeless!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Maggie Sottero Designs 51
    Maggie Sottero Designs 52
    Maggie Sottero Designs 53

Bridget · Married on 08/26/2017

I wore the Cadence for my wedding day! I felt absolutely beautiful! The lace and Swiss dot lace underneath was perfection! I couldn't have picked a better dress that made me feel comfortable and sexy!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We are so happy to hear it, Bridget! Be sure to submit photos on our website.