Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

165 | Salt Lake City, UT

165 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

• User7887350 · Recently married

A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/26/2019

Never had a dream dress until I met Maggie's Antonia...

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DRESS. I couldn't have imagined myself in another dress. I'd tried on probably 40 other dresses but as soon as I tried on mine (Antonia by Maggie Sottero) I instantly started crying and didn't try on another dress. I said YES immediately.

It's funny, my bridesmaids took photos of me in all of my "liked" dresses the day we went to try them on and now seeing myself in any dress other than my Antonia, it just looks wrong. Antonia fit me like a glove and truly emphasized my personality and style of our wedding. Thank you Maggie for making me feel so beautiful

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2019

Dream Dress! The Allen

Found my dream dress, the Allen dress, in the Sottero & Midgley line. Although it was expensive, the quality was excellent and the fit was almost perfect before alterations. I'm so happy I found them.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura Ocampo · Married on 09/28/2019

Very kind and flexible

Sales person was very kind and very flexible with the payment she made sure I love the dress

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding dress

I LOVED my Maggie Sottero dress. It was the first one I tried on and I couldn’t of been happier with my decision. The dress was not only stunning, but comfortable. I got married at a venue on the beach, it wasn’t too heavy for a hot summer day. I couldn’t of felt better on my wedding day. I had a decent budget for my dress, but didn’t even have to use half of the amount I budgeted for. This was truly my dream dress and I got it for an amazing price!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Boynton · Married on 07/28/2019

Allen by Sottero & Midgley

I am so blessed and thankful to have such an astoundingly beautiful gown by Maggie Sottero designs. I chose the Allen gown from the Sottero & Midgley collection for my July 28, 2019 wedding. It is adorned with Swarovski crystals and tiny pearls that make it radiate in the sunlight. I have people to still complementing on my dress 4 months later wondering where I got my gown. I purchased my gown from a boutique called Volle’s Bridal in Lake Zurich, IL. I am so lucky that they carried the gown of my dreams. Thanks to Maggie Sottero I felt like a queen on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/27/2019

My Dream Dress

I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero dress on Pinterest before I even met my now-husband. At the time, I was pulling inspiration photos for a friend who was planning her wedding and the image stuck with me for years after. When it came time for my wedding, I had my heart set on the designer even if the dress itself was discontinued.

While dress shopping, I had shown my consultant "the dress" and pointed out the elements that I didn't think would look flattering on my body type. The consultant ended up pulling a dress that had a very similar silhouette from the Rebecca Ingram label. It had wispy tulle, romantic lace, and a full ballgown skirt; even some things that I didn't even know I was looking for. Though we continued to look around a little more after, we kept circling back because we knew it was the one.

Maggie Sottero makes beautiful wedding dresses and the Rebecca Ingram line, though more budget friendly, does not sacrifice any of the quality or design for the price. Even if there are some things that you avoid in your day-to-day wear (for me it was the boat neck), try on the dress because you never know! Their designs are so flattering that I can't recommend them enough for the romantic bride.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Avery

Avery Davies · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful wedding dresses

Maggie Sottero wedding dresses are SO BEAUTIFUL! The dresses are also a really good value for the price. I loved my wedding dress so much!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Senel

Senel Hussein Rhodes · Married on 05/30/2019

Just perfect in every way! Amazing designer

The design of my dress was unbelievable, i felt a true princess, I married on the beach in Cyprus and the detail sparkled and shone in the sun just perfectly! It was perfect for the beach! I love it so much. I didn’t want to take it off :)

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Dress!

Loved my Maggie Sottero wedding dress! It was absolutely gorgeous and It looked beautiful on the day of my wedding. The craftsmanship and attention to detail on the dress was unbelievable and it was very reasonably priced as well. If you want to feel like a princess on your big day definitely go with Maggie Sottero!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

The most perfect design and dress!!

The craftsmanship and artistry that goes into to each of their gowns is unbelievable. I could not be happier with my gown and experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved my Maggie Sottero dress

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sottero dress for our wedding- it was beautiful with lace and beads on the bodice, and an A-line cut. It had a gorgeous blush tint, which was what I was looking for! The seamstress that altered the dress commented on the good quality of it. It looked beautiful and I was given many compliments of it throughout the night!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Joselyn · Married on 11/16/2018

Had the best quality dresses!! I went to about 5 different places and bridal dresses don't compare to those found at bridals by Sandra! They were very patient with me. I was there 3 Saturdays in a row. Only thing is that the consultant I had the first two times brought dresses to me and I wasn't able to pick my own. I found my dress while looking through the racks myself. Would've never found it otherwise. Always ask to look through the racks as well. I went during a trunk show and received 100$ off an accessory plus a Vegas vacation!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

Thank you for submitting your review, Joselyn! We're thrilled to hear you had a lovely experience with your authorized boutique. Best wishes to you and your sweetheart!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream day in a dream gown

I must have visited eight different bridal boutiques until I found this gown. I had found a similar gown but was told my measurements didn't fit into their size chart. I am so so so thankful for Maggie Sottero and love everything about their gowns. I thought I was going to be in a ball gown and that's what many shops were putting me in. I never thought I was going to be able to wear a curve-hugging gown until I found this one. With stunning lace, just the right hint of glitz, crystal buttons, a built-in corset and a lace topper jacket that could be removed, I was over the moon. It had construction but was so delicate and feminine. I cannot say enough amazing things about Maggie Sottero. Every dress is better than the next and so reasonably priced. Thank you Maggie Sottero for creating my dream gown. So much love to you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kara Burgess · Married on 10/20/2018

Dress Designer

Incredible gown with stunning details. The faux off shoulder neckline was both flattering and practical- the fitted top and flowing skirt were a gorgeous combo that was perfect for my athletic yet curvy figure!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Britannia dress

I bought my dress in 2013, but didn't wear it until 2018. Maggie dresses are timeless, and though I bought it 5 years ago, Maggie was still there for me when it came time to wear my gown. Now THAT is customer service!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an idea of what I wanted when I first started trying on dresses, but when I looked in the mirror after each dress, something just wasn't quite right. I tried on several different designers and just couldn't figure out what was missing. When I went to Stardust Celebrations in Plano, TX, my stylist, Courtney, pulled an amazing gown for me as the last one of my first visit - Sottero Midgley's Oakley. It was almost right, but not quite perfect, so the following week, Courtney had the Sottero Midgley Ettiene dress waiting for me, and it was my absolute dream dress! Once it was on, I never wanted to take it off. The first time I saw myself in this dress, I had a flashback to Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle and I felt just like a Disney princess. I said Yes to the Dress and I'm so excited for my wedding day! Thank you, Stardust, Courtney, and Maggie Sottero designs for such a perfect gown!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Randi · Married on 07/07/2018

Love my dress, Emily from Maggie Sottero!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Randi! Be sure to submit photos on our website as well: www.maggiesottero.com/brides. Best wishes!

Emma · Married on 06/30/2018

I tried on over 30 wedding dresses, ranging from £5,000+ to just £499 and nothing, absolutely nothing, came close to making me feel as incredible as I did when I wore my Maggie Sottero Designs dress. I, like most I'm sure, had set up a Pinterest page with all the dresses I liked the look of and they were all fairly similar; sweetheart, beaded lace detailing, not too 'pouffy', and with a little sparkle. I hadn't even realised at the time that I'd even pinned my own dress! After having tried on so many I had sort of lost all hope when I spotted 'Emma' on a rail in a boutique.. she had everything I was looking for - the beading, the lace, the corset back, the sweetheart neck, the sexy curves whilst still being 'weddingy' - she was perfect! And as soon as I put her on and both my parents cried, and I didn't want to take her off, I knew she was the one. Having worn her all day I can honestly say she was incredibly comfortable, the weight was such that she felt expensive (she was) but was manageable, and I adored that you could change the look by removing the caps!! I felt like I was at the Oscars with my outfit changes!! She helped make our day the best day of our lives. Thank you Maggie Sottero Designs! (oh, and she was called Emma - like me!! Clearly meant to be!!)

Sent on 08/10/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're so happy to hear Emma made you feel like a movie star! Your pictures are stunning... Thank you for submitting your review, and best wishes to you and your sweetheart!

Cassie · Married on 06/20/2018

My wedding gown was “odette” perfect for our Italian wedding. The detail was so pretty and elegant I loved it :)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/16/2018

After trying on what must have been a hundred dresses, I ended up choosing Maggie Sottero because I knew it was simply the best choice. Not only was it beautiful, it fit me incredibly well and was surprisingly comfy during the day. I love the lace and the bearding, and I cant believe how great I look in my photos. So pretty!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Maggie Sottero offers the most complete selection of high fashion and quality wedding dresses in the industry. Authentic and genuine dresses by Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgely and Rebecca Ingram are the Very Best in every regard!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/01/2018

Maggies dress shop was fantastic, I do have a bit of a belly and they managed to find a dress that hid it! I was floored! Great prices and lovely ladies working here that found me the perfect gown for my special day!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

We're so happy to hear it, Sue! Thank you for sending us your review. Be sure to submit photos of your big day on our website... we'd love to share with our followers xoxo

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

For my big day I wore Maggie Sottero’s Nola. Such a beautiful, light weight, and comfortable dress! It was the first dress I had tried on and I couldn’t stop thinking about it while trying others on. The beading and lace is just gorgeous! Honestly, the dress speaks for itself in photos!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Maggie Sottero Designs's reply:

You look stunning in Nola, Gina! Thank you for submitting your review, and be sure to send us photos on our website as well: www.maggiesottero.com/brides.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE My dress. I cant wait to wear it! Such great quality. Well worth the money!

Sent on 04/20/2015