Magali Photos Reviews

Magali Photos 2
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/01/2019

Thank you, Magali!!

We opted for something a little different and chose to do a family-only wedding (formal chapel ceremony followed by a tented backyard luncheon reception) in Charlottesville and Magali was the perfect photographer for the job. She captured all the important wedding moments without ever being distracting or in the way. She gathered family groups on her own for photos that we'll treasure for years to come. Lovely candid moments and shots of details I'm so glad she captured. She knew when to encourage me to do just one more pose or photo and never pressured me to do anything that felt staged or inauthentic to us as a couple. Photos came quickly and I was able to share them out with everyone via a Google Drive link. She was a wonderful presence, as so many people noticed and mentioned to me. We loved working with her - thank you, Magali!! I'm a happy bride and we're forever grateful to YOU!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded all expectations. Magali went above and beyond!

I am so glad we hired Magali to photograph our wedding weekend! Magali was very professional and easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. She showed a genuine interest in our planning and even went out to see the venue before the wedding day. Magali did a wonderful job capturing the best moments during the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception.
    We chose Magali Photos because Magali is a true artist. She captured all of the little details we planned as well as the smiles of our friends and family. In addition to Magali's tremendous talent, she is very accommodating. Magali sent me over a thousand photos of our wedding weekend in under 3 weeks. Magali offers the rights to her photos so you are immediately able to share and print them.
    Hiring Magali Photos was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process and we would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Lara · Married on 12/29/2018

A truly artistic photographer for your special day!

I would absolutely recommend Magali! What set her apart was the artistic quality of the photos that she took. Rather than a series of staged and choreographed photos we came away with a slice of the joy and impulsiveness of our wedding day. Of course, she did have the normal photos that one would expect, but it the interim she blended seamlessly into the environment and captured some truly wonderful moments. The question becomes, do you want a standard recording of the day or do you want someone that can capture the beauty and the feel of such a wonderful moment. She is most definitely the person for that task.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent Service

Magali was professional, quick to respond, and a pleasure to work with. She provided exceptional photos at an affordable rate.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Heather

Heather Dillard · Married on 04/21/2017

Magical day with a magical photographer

Magali went above and beyond to ensure our special day was captured beautifully. She met with us before the wedding at the venue and we talked about expectations and she had so many great ideas that I had never thought of. She captured so much including the wonderful candid photos that are always wonderful to have of all your guests and of you and your new spouse.
    The pictures were all so beautiful and she we received them in a very timely manner. We had a smaller wedding and there were two things I had to have and that was a dress and good photos. Both my dress and my photos exceeded my expectations.
    One of the most important part of a wedding is enjoying yourself and being present in the moment. We were able to do that without worrying if the love was being captured. Above all Magali will listen to you and bring your vision to life. Having someone balance your requests with their professional eye for the best shot is priceless.
    She is also very delightful so you will love her being with you on your special day!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Magali Photos 3
    Magali Photos 4
  • Alan

Alan Bolash · Married on 12/09/2015

Art and Beauty

Magali is such a professional, creating photos that are works of art that we have viewed many times after the wedding. She did a great job of being unobtrusive, but somehow was always there to capture special moments. Everything we asked of her was done with a “can do” spirit! I heartily recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Mary

Mary Scruggs · Married on 10/19/2012

Best Experience, Amazing Photos!

Magalie was fantastic. Really great to work with and totally professional. She is very good at dealing with difficult relatives too. My wedding photos are probably the only pics of myself that I think I look good in and it is completely thanks to her.

My mother wanted me to have a bridal portrait done before the wedding. I really didn't want to do that but humored her. Instead of the traditional shoot Magalie suggested we go to some of my favorite places around town. This ended up being one of the best days I have ever had. It was me, my mom, and my sister. She made it so much fun and the pictures she took were amazing.

I cannot say enough good things about this photographer!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Eduardo

Eduardo Prieto · Married on 04/19/2012

Best Photographer In Town!

Magali is a talented, artistic and professional photographer. She has captured many of our family’s lifetime milestones. She was the photographer for our wedding, and she did a fantastic job. Magali captured amazing moments that we will cherish forever. We don’t think twice about looking for a photographer, Magali has our business and trust. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Tanya · Married on 07/16/2011

I am so grateful to Magali for taking such amazing photos of my wedding two years ago. She understood exactly what my husband and I wanted and she promptly delivered a portfolio that captured the love between us, the joy amongst our guests and the details of our day (and night) that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Honestly, I look at these photos all the time and they never fail to make me smile!
    I also have to say that she is extremely personable - kind, fun and delightful to be around. In a wedding photographer, that is an important trait!
    I recommend her with all my heart and would not hesitate to hire her again (not that I'll ever need another wedding photographer, but you know, for other things).

Sent on 02/21/2014
  • Molly

Molly Morgan · Married on 04/08/2007

Excellent Photographer with An Artistic Flair - You Can't Go Wrong!

I would highly recommend Magali as a wedding photographer! She caught some wonderfully sweet moments on camera that were not posed. She floated about naturally among our wedding party and guests and found some incredibly unique shots that we just LOVE and cherish!

Over 10 years ago, I am still using the photo cards she gave to me as part of the package we purchased (mostly because I was saving them for just the right moment -- like a photo card of my then 6 year year old niece as a flower girl -- we will give her the card for her high school graduation this month! It was such a unique shot, that my husband said it was one of his favorites!) Her artistic style in capturing images at just the right angle and/or lighting was exceptional!

Additionally, Magali spent hours after she shot our wedding and edited the photos and put some really cool affects on some of the images. She went way above and beyond as far as customer service.

I also found that her fees were much more reasonable than many photographers.

You just couldn't go wrong with hiring Magali to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2019