Mafi Photo Booths Reviews

6 | Saint Paul, MN

6 Reviews for Mafi Photo Booths

Marlee · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Mafi Photobooths for my daughter's wedding. They were easy to work with and went out of the way to do everything right. We had the photo lounge so there was plenty of room for crowds. Their selection of props is great and makes for some fun pictures. The quick videos were fun to make and a riot to watch later. Great memory maker. I checked out a lot of companies, some more well known, but and am so glad I went with Mafi.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Jes

Jes · Married on 09/24/2016

AMAZING photobooth company!! Bobby and Brey were so great to work with - and they do great work and provide amazing customer service to the guests. The items you receive following the wedding are so special and then the fact that our guests got all of the photos to their phone was so cool. Brey was always quick to respond via email with all of my questions. I recommend this private company over a big one any day, because you know who is going to be showing up to your wedding and don't have to guess about anything. Thank you again Mafi!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Shanna · Married on 02/25/2016

Mafi Photobooths was a huge hit at my wedding reception! I have gotten so many comments from my guests about how much they enjoyed it. They were awesome to work with, flexible with their packages and affordable :) I am so happy that we decided to use them. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/16/2015

Brey and Bobby Mafi provided an "over-the top" photo experience for our wedding reception They had great theme props (Hawaiian) and fun sayings signs our guests loved. The provided a lounge set up so that groups could photograph together. Everyone got 2 strips, one to take home and one to put in our scrapbook. Our guests loved that they could send the pictures immediately to themselves and I have seen them as facebook profile pictures and Christmas cards! I especially loved that they gave us a flashdrive of all of the pictures and a keepsake scrapbook. What great fun and great memories!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Tammy · Married on 10/10/2015

Mafi did an outstanding job with the Photo Booth service at our daughter's wedding. The props and photos were awesome and they also provided the service of recording a short video during each session that they combined into one DVD for the night. The book they provided with all the photos was great!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved Mafi Photobooths for our wedding! They had so many great background and photo template options to choose from. Our guests had so much fun with the photobooth and we got so many compliments on the props they had for us. The attendants were so nice easy to work with too.

Sent on 10/18/2017