Mae's Ridge Reviews

6 Reviews for Mae's Ridge

1 User photo

Mae's Ridge 1

Rachel Cooper · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Cannot wait to get married here!

The moment my fiancé and I stepped foot on this property we knew we had to have our big day here. In fact, this was our 2nd tour, and after, we cancelled all our other tours. Not only is this venue gorgeous, the owners (Joell and Rick) are incredible. We can't wait to start our lives together here!

Mae's Ridge 2
  • Megan

Megan Dettle · Getting married on 09/25/2020

A beautiful modern venue owned by kind people!

We were lucky to tour Mae's Ridge and book it for our date! Looking for the perfect mixture of modern, classic, bohemian and romantic--we found all the things we were looking for! Joell and Rick are so kind and always super quick to get back to us. They were also so gracious to let us come walk the space multiple times. I cannot wait to have my wedding here!

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn Poehl · Getting married on 09/19/2020

10/10 Stars

I could not be more satisfied with the way this venue has turned out, and I feel so lucky to be getting married at this beautiful place next September. Joelle and Rick are simply wonderful, and they sealed the deal on our decision with their hospitality. I could not recommend this place more. It's perfect down to every detail!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Adez · Getting married on 06/15/2020

The Best in the Hill Country!

The second my fiance and I saw Mae's Ridge, we knew it was the one! The entire venue stunning. From its pristine white exterior and grand reception area, to the fine, tiny details like the tile and lighting fixtures in the bridal suite, it is absolutely gorgeous. That being said, it was ultimately Joell's sweet and welcoming nature that made us seal the deal. She has been such a pleasure to work with so far and has made this process a breeze. We can't wait for our wedding at Mae's Ridge!

• CALLI

Grant Schnabel · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect modern farmhouse

The perfect modern farmhouse for a wedding. Love all the details.

Kinsey · Married on 01/16/2004

Best venue ever!

Mae’s Ridge is one of the most beautiful venues I’ve seen! Bonus, the owners are both amazingly kind, patient, and helpful. I’ve been out to visit multiple times and each time Both owners have been extremely helpful. You can tell that they love what they do, and answer all of your questions. I can’t wait to have my wedding out here and will do an updated review after our wedding date.