Mae Photo Co. Reviews

18 | Grand Rapids, MI

18 Reviews for Mae Photo Co.

Mae Photo Co. 1
Mae Photo Co. 2
Mae Photo Co. 3
Mae Photo Co. 4
Mae Photo Co. 5
Mae Photo Co. 6
Mae Photo Co. 7

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Alyssa is an amazing person. She is kind, easy to get along with, professional, and so incredibly talented at what she does! Her service is spectacular - my husband and I had a blast with her during our engagement photo shoot and on our wedding day too! She was flexible and truly captured our love in a way I never thought possible. She hiked through Provin Trails and Robinette's Orchards to capture beautiful engagement photos. She totally went along with it when we asked if we could climb a tree for one of our engagement photos! On wedding day she helped organize our giant family - we had 19 people in our bridal party alone, and she did an amazing job rallying everyone and keeping the day organized. She took time later in the evening to take some special photos of my husband and I. It allowed us to get away from the dance floor for a break and soak up all the love on our wedding day. I've only seen three of our wedding photos so far - I will say that the first one my husband showed me made my eyes fill with tears. The picture was absolutely perfect. It is so beautiful. Alyssa has an amazing gift of capturing couple's love in unique ways. Want amazing wedding photos that will make your heart skip a beat and tear up with happiness? Choose Mae Photo Co, you won't be disappointed! I will forever be grateful to the wonderful gift you've given us, Alyssa & Beth! Thank you SO much for everything you've done for Bobby and I!!! You will always have a special place in our hearts! Love, The Armock's :)

Mae Photo Co. 16
    Mae Photo Co. 17
    Mae Photo Co. 18
    Mae Photo Co. 19
    Mae Photo Co. 20
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/14/2018

Incredible Talent and Value

Hands down we could not have made a better choice for our photographer. Alyssa is AMAZING. She completely put us at ease and not only were our pictures beautiful, but she did a great job at capturing our personality in each shot. Alyssa is incredibly talented which you can see from her composition and editing. I follow a lot of Grand Rapids photographers and the quality and value that Alyssa puts out is unmatched. She had my wedding photos back to us in two short weeks, a full gallery of thousands of photos, all edited, while I've had other friends waiting months and months just to receive a small gallery. I can't say enough great things about her, just BOOK Mae Photo Co!!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Alyssa was absolutely amazing to work with! From start to finish I had such a great experience with her. My preferred communication method is email, and she always responded so quickly and answered my questions very thoroughly. We had to reschedule our engagement session and she was so understanding and worked with us to find another date that would work. I had so many people tell me that how amazing and unique our engagement photos were, and I couldn't agree more! Not to mention that Alyssa made my husband and me feel so relaxed and comfortable the entire time. We got our engagement photos back within 2 weeks, and our wedding photos back within 4 weeks - you really can't beat that for a turnaround! Not to mention that we got TONS of photos, and every single one is of such high quality. Alyssa's second shooter for our wedding, Beth, was also so kind and fun to work with. I would hire Mae Photo Co. again in a second for any of my photography needs, and I will definitely be referring them to anyone looking for photos in West Michigan!

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

I would give 10 stars if I could. From the moment I spoke with her I knew she would be the perfect photographer for us and I couldn’t have been more right! She took care of absolutely everything. She is so easy to work with and made my day completely stress free. She wrangled our families with ease and made it so much fun! Not only is she great to work with but her pictures are AMAZING!! We had all of our photos back in less than 3 weeks and they had me in tears they are so wonderful. I can’t say enough good things. Use Alyssa for any photography needs, you won’t regret it! Alyssa we love you!

Mae Photo Co. 21
    Mae Photo Co. 22
    Mae Photo Co. 23
    Mae Photo Co. 24
    Mae Photo Co. 25

Alan · Married on 05/19/2018

There aren't enough words to express our gratitude for capturing our engagement and wedding so magically. You are a true professional and talent, thank you for everything you've done for us.

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Alyssa of Mae Photo Co. is wonderful. Not only does she take beautiful photos, but she is lovely person to have be a part of your day.

Tarra · Married on 10/06/2017

Alyssa was fantastic...I would very highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! She has a wonderful personality to work with and really made taking pictures super easy and fun!!! She was able to wrangle our large families together for group pictures with ease and also got some fantastic candid shots throughout the entire day! We could not have asked for better pictures! Thanks for everything!!!

Julie · Married on 09/29/2017

Alyssa did our wedding day photos! I would have used her for engagement but my sister wanted to do those for me. Prior to the wedding day Alyssa was GREAT at communicating, coming up with a schedule so everything flowed (but also willing to work with the limited time we had) and making sure that all details were put in place. The day of the wedding she was timely and professional and made us all feel comfortable! Afterwards she got the photos to us so quickly and even put up a sneak peak of a photo midnight of our wedding. You'd be smart to work with her!

Mae Photo Co. 26
    Mae Photo Co. 27

Tracey · Married on 09/09/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Alyssa. She shot our engagement session and our wedding and I absolutely love her. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but her easy-going disposition makes working with her effortless. I never expected to feel so at ease in front of the camera. We were so happy with the photos she captured that I had trouble deciding which images to have printed. There were so many good ones! My only regret was not booking her for our entire wedding weekend. I wish she had been there to capture every moment. I can’t wait to with Alyssa again.
    Tracey B.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Alyssa! Her kind and laidback personality made her SO fun to work with! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, Alyssa created such a comfortable and loving atmosphere for us. Her communication and suggestions throughout the planning process were so appreciated, especially since I was planning my wedding from out of town! We just got our wedding pictures back last week I could not be happier with them! Her photos are amazing paintings of light, and she is a true artist. Not only will you end your wedding with stunning photos to last a lifetime, you will leave with a new friend! I wholeheartedly recommend Alyssa to any bride-to-be!

Erica · Married on 05/19/2017

Mae Photo Co. (Alyssa) was wonderful to work with! I had a small intimate wedding at the JW Marriot in downtown Grand Rapids and wanted a stress-free classic wedding gallery. Alyssa was able to suggest the perfect locations for photos and guide us through the whole picture process while making it not only a relaxed experience but also a fun one!
    She has a very positive attitude and I fully enjoyed working with her. My pictures came out perfect and I love all the suggestions she made while we did the shoot. I highly recommend meeting with her and viewing her work, she has a really good eye for light, colors, and making sure the photo locations are in line with the style of photographs you are looking for.
    5 stars!

Jessi · Married on 05/05/2017

Alyssa was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Not only did our pictures turn out absolutely beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined, but she was also so relaxed and friendly that we instantly felt at ease. She made taking pictures fun (and that's a lot coming from my husband). She had so many different ideas and suggestions and even helped plan out my schedule for the day! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Andrea · Married on 02/14/2017

Alyssa took our engagement and wedding photos, which I am in love with. Not only did she do a wonderful job of making my husband and I feel relaxed and confident in front of the camera, she has a sincere kindness about her that makes her very enjoyable to work with! I cannot wait to work with her again in the future and I recommend her 100 times over!

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

Amazing Photography Company! Alyssa took both my engagement & wedding photos, I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. I will cherish the photos forever! There wasn't a moment of the wedding she didn't capture. She is so friendly and easy to work with.

nicole · Married on 06/24/2016

Alyssa is an amazing photographer. She has so much talent and is so easy to work with. She has taken pictures for my engagement, wedding, maternity and soon my first child's newborn pictures. I wouldn't trust anyone else to document these important life events! Alyssa is the best! I Can't wait to work with her again!

Alyssa was the photographer for our wedding and for our baby's newborn pictures. I recommend Alyssa to anyone who needs a photographer... she is awesome at what she does! Our pictures always turn out great :)

Sheri · Married on 06/03/2017

Alyssa was great! She was very flexible and always made an effort to accommodate our busy schedules. She is personable and has a good sense of humor. Alyssa made our photo outings and wedding day stress free. We highly recommend her services!