Madison's On Main Street Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Emily
    Emily M. Married on 07/17/2020

Best Cake Ever!!

Donna is absolutely amazing! Her cakes are by far the best tasting and her talent is unmatched. She was so great to work with and very understanding and flexible with our rescheduling due to covid. She executed our ideas perfectly! We crave her cakes and I’m already thinking of future events that I can hire her for!

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a joy to work with you. Your day was so beautiful, and you looked absolutely stunning! Thank you for being so generous and kind. I am so happy for you! -Donna
  • Kaysea
    Kaysea S. Married on 01/10/2020

Outstanding

She was able to design the cake exactly the way I had pictured it. She went Above and Beyond in my opinion for the groom cake. Her cake was full of flavor, it was moist, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about her cakes. Even my guest couldn't believe how delicious the cakes were. Where were able to get multiple flavors, layers and filling and it was phenomenal.

Kaysea....
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You are so sweet. I loved working with you and Dietrich on your wedding day. You had such a beautiful wedding, and your family is gorgeous! I loved seeing all of your wedding pictures. Congratulations again!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Our cake was AMAZING! Donna was such a joy to work with and there’s no doubt why she is an award winning baker! Our cake was beautiful and the guests raved about it!

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I was blown away by the beautiful cake stand you had made for me. It is GORGEOUS and I was so touched. You have been a joy to work with, and I am going to miss our emails. I am so thankful I get to be in touch with you on SM and such. Congratulations!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/26/2019

She is amazing!!

Hands down the best! Go to her

Amber,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it more than you know. I'm very lucky to have such amazing brides!!! -Donna
  • Marla
    Marla O. Married on 09/14/2019

The best cake ever!

WOW! Donna created the most phenomenal cake design for us and our 200+ guests at our wedding, and it was even more beautiful than we could ever have asked for! We are absolutely in awe of her talent and creativity, as she surprised us with the design, per our request! Not only is the design beautiful, but the cake is the yummiest cake we have ever had! She even sent us with cupcakes to eat on our honeymoon and they tasted just as yummy! We could not be more thrilled with how amazing it turned out and we can not recommend her enough. Book Madison’s on Main as soon as you can! :)

Marla and Gene,
    Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate it more than you know! Your cake will go down in history as one of my all time favorites. I am so happy for you guys, and can't wait to see what the future holds for you!
  • BEVERLY
    Beverly M. Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing, Beautiful Cake!

Donna was so easy to work with. She was very efficient and responsive to all my questions. I had an inkling of what I wanted our cake to look like, but she was so helpful and patient with her ideas and created the cake of my dreams. The tasting was very fun and she gave us the remaining cake to take home. She has so many flavor and filling combinations that it is hard to decide what you want, but Donna provides information on their popularity and which fillings go best with which toppings. She set the cake up beautifully (I never even knew that she was there!) and even gave us large cupcakes to take with us after the wedding, knowing full well we wouldn't have leftover cake (she even made an extra for me out of a flavor that we didn't use on our cake because she knew how much I like it)!. Our guests RAVED about the taste of the cake. I would use Donna 100 times over if I had to!

Madison's On Main Street's reply:

Beverly and Gabe, I can't thank you enough for being so great to work with. You are truly one of the sweetest couples I've had this year. Your review was so kind, and I count myself lucky to have worked with you!
    Vivian L. Married on 07/12/2019

Best service & Best cake

Donna is just simply wonderful.
    She is one of the most responsive vendors we worked with for our wedding and her cakes are beyond expectations. Donna went over all the details during our initial email correspondence and when it came down to the tasting, we loved all the flavors we tasted and could not choose! We ended up having all three flavors for our cake layers and that was the best decision. Donna delivered the cake in its pristine condition and made previous arrangements with our florist to arrange the flowers on the cake at the reception venue. We received so many compliments on our wedding cake from our guests. We recommend her 100% !

Vivian,
    I can't thank you enough for your kind words. You were a joy to work with! I didn't get a great picture of the cake (only had my cell phone with me) so I hope you'll see me some when you get them back. I hope the day was perfect for you. Thank you, again!
  • Carson
    Carson O. Married on 05/25/2019

10/10 Recommend!

Donna made our wedding cake, and it was so pretty. It also tasted AMAZING. She was super easy to work with, and she did little things in the process that really made us feel special.

Madison's On Main Street's reply:

Carson, it was such a pleasure to work with you. You and your family were so sweet. I hope Alaska was amazing for you! I look forward to seeing your milestones unfold on ig, etc.
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 12/15/2018

Best cake ever!

If you are wanting a beautiful wedding cake that actually TASTES AMAZING... book with Donna! Her cakes are so beautiful... but what sold us was how delicious they tasted. Donna is SO talented and knows her stuff! She is very professional, easy to work and communicate with, and the friendliest person ever. Our meeting and cake tasting went so well. We knew right away we had to book with her! She was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and we honestly could NOT WAIT to eat our cakes! Our cakes arrived to our venue safely and just like we pictured them; exactly what we asked for... We had SO many guests compliment how delicious our cakes were. Everyone wanted to know where we got them made. I was so happy we chose Donna, and I honestly can’t wait to find another excuse to have her make another cake for us! She’s the best! Thank you so much, Donna!
    Alexia Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic experience & cake

Donna’s cakes are just as beautiful as they are tasty. The whole process was so easy & the cakes looked and tasted better than we could’ve imagine. I highly recommend Madison’s on Main!

Madison's On Main Street's reply:

Thank you Alexia! You and Matt were a joy to work with. Thank you for choosing me to be part of your special day!
    Kelsey Married on 05/19/2018
    Beautiful is not the word! Breathtaking is probably a better discription on my cake! From my first call to the delivery it was as smooth as could be. I couldn’t have been more happy with Madison’s. I would with put a doubt recommend them to any bride planning her wedding
    Mollie Married on 05/27/2017
    Donna is truly amazing. Our wedding and groom cakes were beautiful and delicious. She is very prompt in response and has reasonable prices. Would highly recommend to anyone! We cannot wait to have another cake made for a future event.
    Molly Married on 03/18/2017
    I highly recommend Madison's on Main for your wedding cake needs. Donna is so professional and her cakes are both delicious and beautiful. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake! She has so many different options to satisfy anyone's taste buds. Do yourself a favor and book a consultation with her now! :)
    Lauran Married on 11/04/2016
    I can't say enough great things about Donna and her amazing talents! Our cake was not only breathtakingly beautiful but it tasted amazing!!! She is one of the sweetest souls and puts her heart and soul into each and every cake! You won't regret booking with her!
    Minh Married on 04/16/2016
    Brides, this is the place for you. The cakes are not only beautifully crafted, they taste amazing! Donna is so great to work with, she is super professional and responds to emails promptly and that is always a plus with a busy bride and her hectic schedule/planning. The cake was honestly the talk of the night. She will work with you to create your perfect cake and I feel like she can design and create anything, just follow her on instagram and you'll see her amazing talent! You will not regret booking her, I promise!
    Lynleigh Married on 12/12/2015
    How can I even begin to describe how wonderful Donna from Madison's on Main is? I'm not sure that I can do it justice, but I'll do my best. From day one, Donna was always available if I needed something or had some last minute crazy idea for my cake. I felt as if I was her only client, which is an incredible feat considering how much business she has. She is sweet, kind, caring, giving and makes the most AMAZING cakes I have ever seen or tasted.

On the day of the wedding, I went to go see our cakes, and cried because they were so beautiful! Donna took my vision, and made it come to life in ways I could have never imagined. Very rarely do I look at a piece of food and think it's beautiful. But my wedding cake was stunning. More than that, as with every cake Donna makes, it was a labor of love.

Needless to say, I would highly recommend Madison's on Main for any cake need you might have. You won't find anyone better. Hands down, Donna wins the cake game!
    Tabitha Married on 09/12/2015
    We had our wedding cake and grooms cake made at madisons. They did an incredible job. I had a four tier cake with every layer a different flavor and filling. My husband had a round one tier cake in a shape of a coors light bottle cap. Madisons exceeded our expectations and the cake was delicious.
    Paolla Married on 08/08/2015
    I don't even know where to begin with Donna at Madison's on Main! If I had to use one word her, it would be AMAZING!!!!
    She made my cake and my husband's grooms cake and I can't say enough good things about them!!! We got SO many compliments about how our cakes were the most delicious cakes they have ever tasted!!
    The grooms cake was a HUGE hit! It was better than he ever imagined, he was so obsessed with it and shows off the picture of his cake to everyone! Even his oil field buddies were complimenting on how awesome it was!! :)
    One of our favorite little personal touch was the cupcakes, they made the best post wedding (1AM!!) snack after the wedding :)

Bottom line- If you are looking for a wedding cake artist.. look NO further. Donna is your gal!!!!

Thank you, Donna for everything. You are the best, and we love you dearly! :)

• W
    Whitney Married on 07/25/2015
    Donna makes the best cakes ever! She listens to your ideas and is honest and open. She will help you design your dream cake. The cakes are the best tasting EVER!! I knew the day I got engaged that I wanted to use her and she didn't disappoint! I am already looking forward to my anniversary cake. I will be a forever customer!
    Mysti Married on 07/20/2015
    My cake was exactly what I wanted!! She listened to every single detail and I gave her a picture and it was perfect to the T! So nice, friendly, and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Katie Married on 06/13/2015
    I could never say enough good things about Donna at Madison's On Main! Her work is stunning but she never sacrifices the flavor!

As a long distance bride (I'm originally from OKC) I approached wedding planning with caution as I was acutely aware of the challenges in finding trustworthy vendors that would respond well over e-mail and require little supervision. Thankfully Kevin Paul Photographer referred me to his charming wife, Donna at Madison's On Main! Two minutes on her page, one minute with her reviews and I was hooked--no one else creates such beautiful, artistic cakes!

Unable to attend a tasting myself, Donna graciously allowed my parents to pick up three "sample" cakes that turned out to be good-sized cakes in and of themselves. My parents invited the whole family over and FaceTimed me while they absolutely devoured my cake! The hardest part was asking them to choose a favorite flavor of the three!

The final cake was absolutely stunning. Donna brought my simple, classic vision to life and I could not have been happier. Unfortunately, like most brides, I only got the one bite my new husband fed to me. But never fear! Donna generously packed up cupcakes for us so I had my wedding cake for breakfast the next day! I could have died and gone to heaven I was so happy!

The wedding was almost three weeks ago and all I hear from folks are: Your father gave an awesome speech and I ate three pieces of wedding cake!

The proof is in the pudding, folks, and Donna is the best!
  • User2115473 2+ years ago
    I am so glad we found Donna at Madison's on Main! Donna is quick to respond to emails, answer any questions I may have, and help in any way possible. She makes the most delicious and beautiful cakes that I have ever seen or had! She made the cakes for our wedding a few weeks ago and they were to die for! Everyone talked about the cake for days! Our bridal cake was even more beautiful than I hoped for and our Broncos groom cake was just what my husband wanted! He was like a kid in a candy store over that cake. The take-home cupcakes for us were amazing too and so appreciated! Donna is so incredibly wonderful to work with and I just hope we have events in the future that require specialty cakes so I can have Donna make us more ;) If you need a specialty cake in Norman, I will recommend Donna ten times out of ten! :)
  • User2117206 2+ years ago
    Donna at Madison's on Main was the best! Our cake was so beautiful and it tasted even better! All of our guests raved over how it looked and kept going back for more. I would definitely suggest getting the whipped Butterfinger as one of your options in the cake, it was delicious! We were so happy with the final results and would suggest her to all of her friends! She is very professional and responds quickly to any requests. When i needed to add a last minute groom's cake after our first option fell through, Donna was very happy to take this over and the cupcakes she made were amazing!
    Jenn B. Married on 03/27/2015

Only the best!

When planning my wedding I knew this was the bakery I wanted to use. Donna did not disappoint! Both cakes were perfect! I will definitely recommend you to everyone! Thank you for adding your perfect cakes to my perfect day!

Jenn....
    Thank you so much for your review. I loved making your cakes, and the groom's cake was one of my all time favorites! Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it more than you know!
    Laura Married on 02/28/2015
    Donna was an absolute joy to work with! I loved her bubbly personality and you could tell she took a true passion in what she did! She understood our vision right away for our cake, gave great suggestions, and it was absolutely delicious! Our Wedding Day was a terribly icy day to the point the interstates couldn't even be cleared so I was a nervous wreck about our vendors and guests trying to make it down the one lane curvy road to our venue. When I arrived a few hours before the wedding, our cake was already in place and gorgeous! Donna arrived extra early to make sure everything went smooth and she even left us a few cupcakes to take home to enjoy! We had lots of extra so when our video came in we unthawed some of the leftovers and they were just as good as it was three months ago! I can't wait to break out our top layer next winter to enjoy on our anniversary!