66 Reviews for Madison House Designs LLC

Event Design (2)
Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)

I absolutely loved working with Madison House Designs!! Lynette was SO helpful and on top of absolutely everything. I am probably biased, but I really think we had some of the most beautiful wedding flowers I had ever seen. The software we used to select the flowers was also really cool!! During our initial appointment, we said we did not really have a budget, but she definitely kept everything very reasonably priced for our vision and did not even slightly try to push us towards spending unnecessary money. I think our experience speaks well to the quality of not only their work, but their character. I would use Madison House again and recommend to everyone!!

Profile Picture Logan, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lisa with Madison House Designs was just a lovely person to work with. She was so warm, knowledgeable, and encouraging in our initial meeting, I didn't see a need to talk to any other florist and signed with her right away. She asked my budget and worked really hard to stay within it, which I really appreciate. When I wanted to add and take things away in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was super quick to respond with helpful suggestions.

Then, there was the florals themselves. Everything turned out amazingly beautiful and I had so many compliments, especially on the dramatic, tall centerpieces. Half of my centerpieces contained curly willow that I can keep forever!

Thank you, Lisa and Madison House Designs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was anxious about picking flowers for our wedding. I had a style/color pallet in mind, but had a hard time articulating my vision because I know nothing about flowers. Lisa and Lynette were great to work with and they made the process very easy. And, of course, the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Madison House Designs to anyone planning a wedding in Columbus. They are fabulous!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved working with Madison House Designs! They were so creative and willing to work with my center piece designs the entire way! If I ever need a florist, I will definitely be going to them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynnette at Madison House Designs was so friendly and reasonable to work with as we sought out our floral vendor. She understood our price range and didn't exceed our budget. We felt we had an average budget for florals but received a better than average experience and or flowers looked amazing....from guys and girls flowers, to florals for the cake (which they put on the cake even though they didn't have to), to petals for floating candles and centerpieces. I will definitely use Madison House Designs for floral needs in the future.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined!! Lynette was amazing. My mom and I originally went to the Worthington office where we created 'digital flower recipes' which really helped us visualize how everything would look. They helped us figure out what we wanted and kept to our budget. Lynette took our ideas and inspiration pictures and made them a reality. They were also more than happy to take a piece from my mother's wedding dress to wrap my bouquet-it turned out perfectly. The boutonnieres, greenery on the tables, flowers on the cake, petals on the aisle, all the bouquets... everything was beyond perfect. Thank you Lynette!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette was awesome to work with. She really made my vision for my wedding day come to life! She knows her flowers so well and suggests different flowers that will create your vision while staying within your budget. I would definitely recommend Madison House to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette designed the floral arrangements for our wedding on October 7. She did an amazing job and absolutely nailed my vision. Throughout the year of wedding planning, we had two meetings, and after the initial consult, I received a detailed spreadsheet of the exact prices and pictures of the flowers she would be incorporating. I thought that was extremely professional and I knew exactly what we were paying for. And not to mention, I felt her prices were extremely reasonable for the product we received. I have honestly never seen floral arrangements like the ones she designed for my wedding. It was the icing on the cake for everything we had planned and just accented all the other decorations, outfits and the venue. I told Lynette I wanted my bouquet to look like something from a Pinterest photo shoot and she delivered! It was huge, organic, intricate, textured and just stunning. We got so many compliments on the flowers. I seriously wish the arrangements could live forever because they were that beautiful! Her work is awesome! Show her some inspiration, give her creative freedom, and she will go above and beyond!

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my flowers. I worked with Lisa who is phenomenal! I showed her some pinterest inspirations, and she had several options for me and was willing to work within my budget. On my wedding day, the flowers were delivered on the agreed time in perfect condition. My flowers lasted all day and still looked great the next morning. I highly recommend this business.

Profile Picture Vera, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Madison House Designs did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception floral arrangements. When I look back at our pictures, I smile every time I see our flowers - they were STUNNING! Lynette was such a joy to work with and really helpful. I really didn't know much about flower arrangements, so I described my vision and gave Madison House Designs "free reign" over the designs. They could not have met my vision more perfectly! I still can't get over how awesome the flowers were. Definitely, definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flowers were beautiful ! We were very happy.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot even being to express how much I loved working with Lynette and how gorgeous my flowers were! I don't know anything about flowers, so when we met for the first time, I only had a very rough idea and vague theme. Lynette got my "vision" right away, and showed me flowers that I never would have thought about on my own. She even suggested less expensive alternatives, which was very much appreciated. I wish I had more reasons to hire a florist, because I would use Madison House Designs every time!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Madison House Designs was very easy to work with, made the whole process very enjoyable. The bouquets were beautiful! Exactly what I was hoping for!!

Profile Picture stacey, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am beyond pleased with my flowers from Madison House Designs! When I met with Lynette, she was very patient and accomodating in helping come up with the array of flowers that would be used for my wedding. Her professionalism and attention to detail spoke for itself in her work. Communication was great and she provided numerous samples of what flowers she would be using. The y were more than I could have imagined. I have recieved so many compliments from guests about how great the flowers were. I am beyond thankful that I used Madison House Designs. They truly helped make my wedding more than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette was so great to work with; she was very flexible and responded quickly. Her floral designs are amazing and her prices are very affordable. We were pretty clueless when it came to flowers and she really helped us and explained what flowers would be in season (to keep costs lower) and how to arrange the flowers. I would recommend MaddisonHouse Designs to anyone that needs flowers for an event.

Profile Picture Talia, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette was very helpful and professional from our consultation through the day of the event. At our initial meeting, I gave her some guidance on my likes/dislikes and vision for the day, and she took that and ran with it. She provided a detailed quote with a breakdown of specific varieties and colors for each piece, and the total price was VERY reasonable for what we received. The flowers were delivered on time on the day of the wedding and looked BEAUTIFUL. I cannot even count how many people specifically commented on how pretty and colorful everything was, including a perfect yellow peony in my bouquet. A wonderful experience!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was beyond pleased that I decided to go with Madison House for my flowers. I was very nervous about ordering flowers without seeing the arrangements first, but everything was perfect! Lynette was so accommodating, and helped me every step of the way. I got so many compliments on my centerpieces as well as the flower arrangements in the church. I absolutely loved my bouquets; they were exactly how I envisioned.
I couldn't have been happier. I went to quite a few florists, and MadisonHouse was by far the most affordable! I whole-heartedly recommend.

Profile Picture User3759382, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This vendor makes for a perfect wedding. They are detail oriented and really care about the product they are providing. The flowers were perfect and beautiful and lasted the whole wedding and thru the reception. The color selection was exactly what was expected. Loved this vendor.

Profile Picture Sheri, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette did an awesome job with our wedding flowers! She thought of every detail I missed. I gave her the style and colors of my wedding and she and her team provided floral arrangements much better than I could have ever decided on myself. I had numerous compliments from my guests who asked who I had provide flowers. Lynette made my wedding day beautiful without stress because of her dependability and talents. Thank you, madison house designs.

Profile Picture User4602513, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lynette was super helpful and flexible during the wedding planning process. I adjusted my vision a few times throughout my engagement and she happily made adjustments as needed to fit the look I wanted. She was very affordable and was great about working within my budget, offering alternative ideas and creative solutions. When I saw the final look, I was 100% thrilled! She does great work and was great to work with.

Profile Picture User3786744, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I heard about Lynette at Madison House Designs through a coworker who had seen her flowers at a recent wedding. I had heard she did wonderful work at a great price! After our first meeting, Lynette got the quote to me withing days! The pricing was very reasonable and she was very flexible with the small changes that I had come up with. She made it easy to contact her (phone, text, email) and would answer my questions in detail. I also got a lot of advice from her. I had never designed bouquets before and Lynette was easy to bounce ideas off of to come up with what I had in mind. She was just wonderful to work with! When I arrived at the church on the day of my wedding, all of the bouquets were lined up. I was in awe. All of us were. She met my vision PERFECTLY and I could not have happier with the way all of our bouquets turned out! And it didn't stop there. All of the groomsmen and other people involved in the wedding had perfect flowers as well. When we got to the reception I was stunned with how beautiful everything was. She really made everything come together. I can't tell you how many people (including vendors) asked who did our flowers. I really did not think flower arrangements could be so beautiful! Lynette did a beyond excellent job. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Breanne, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I never had any issues getting Lynette to respond. I thought her e-mail respones were always timely. She was willing to meet me in Dublin to discuss details so I wouldn't have to drive to Marysville which was great. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but she was more than willing to make suggestions and put up with me changing my mine at least 5 times!! She truly took my final vision and brought it to life perfectly. I absolutely loved my flowers. They were better than I could have imagined. All the flowers showed up exactly where they were supposed to be on time and looked amazing! At the end of the night, all the flowers were still fresh and beautiful. Her prices are also very competitive. She even included a few extra pin on corsages and boutonnieres in case something happened with the moms, readers, groomsmen, or grandmas. I literally would not have changed a single thing about my flowers. Thanks Lynette!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We can not say enough good things about working with Lynette!! We LOVED the flowers for the wedding they were beautiful and smelled amazing!!! The centerpieces were just as I had pictured they would be!! Lynette is easy to work with and personable. We would recommend using her for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Highly recommend to any couple planning their wedding! Flowers were gorgeous! We got many compliments on them and they surpassed my expectations. Lynette was great to work with - she had excellent suggestions for flowers, was very responsive to emails, and very flexible when we decided to add a couple arrangements semi last minute. Thanks Lynette!

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/27/14, 5 Reviews