Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

292 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

1 User photo

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1

Brittainy · Married on 05/13/2017

The best. The photo booth was surprisingly a HIT with the guests, and we got a book with all the pictures(which looking at the next day was hilarious). We had both Travis and Mike and they did an awesome job. Would highly recommend. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Adam · Married on 04/29/2017

We celebrated our first anniversary today and as we looked at pictures from our big day we were reminded of how much fun we had with our guests. Travis delivered exactly what we requested and along with our other vendors he gave us the gift of memories which will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Royce · Married on 04/22/2017

Dj was wonderful. We wanted things little different and he went above and beyond what we asked for. Our guests played trivia to dismiss tables for dinner. Music wasn't too loud or too quiet. He made sure everyone had a great time. Even took a few extra photos for us and brought light up little toys for the kids! Could not have picked a better dj.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You Royce, So happy for you. Thank You for everything.

Teri · event on 01/28/2017

Marco and Travis made my soldiers send off an unforgettable event! Marco stuck to the Playlist and never missed a beat! He was bombarded by requests and obnoxious drunks and held professionalism to a higher standard. Travis, (who we now call family) once again went above and beyond my wildest expectations!!! I can not wait to hold another event! I highly recommend Madison Mobile DJs!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We've been honored to work with your family now three times. It's a two way street. We love working with clients that embrace the impact music & entertainment can have to enhance your event. I couldn't be more honored to be called family. We care about all of our clients greatly. It feels good to hear it coming back to us after a job well done. We wish you the very best and again we're always ready to help support our fine men & women protect our great country.

Jay · Married on 12/03/2016

Travis chose to do our wedding, which we were absolutely thrilled about. We had zero issues with communication and Travis kept asking if we had anything that we would like to change during the actual ceremony, which was refreshing to hear. Travis managed to mix the music exactly how we wanted to and even came through in the clutch by adding music to our slideshow when the venue was having difficulties. Madison Mobile DJ Service was the best possible DJ service we could have used and so glad we did. I would recommend this to anyone for their wedding as we both had a blast!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Thank you greatly!

Hallie · event on 12/03/2016

Travis, the owner and main point of contact for Madison Mobile DJ, should serve as the industry example of professionalism, responsiveness and overall quality. He assigned a very specific DJ for our event who had a lot of experience with Bar and Bat Mitzvah's and great with young kids. He did a great job.

From the beginning of our professional relationship, Travis was easy to talk to and put me at ease that he was going to do everything possible to assure our event was going to be perfect. We met once in person to discuss the details of the event, and as time approached, he coordinated a telephone conference to go over every last minute event detail. I could not be happier with Madison Mobile DJ. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of a DJ for any type of event.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Thank you. :)

Travis is a fabulous DJ. Everyone had a great time. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Stephanie · event on 11/25/2016

I've used Madison Mobile Dj for 15 years and they have don't nothing but get better and they were great to start!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

We try hard to get better with each show. Thank you. If we could just get spell check to work that way.....lol. I know Brian enjoyed your crowd. :)

Mark · Married on 10/29/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Services provided a photo booth for my wedding. All I have to say is they followed through. I had David Speer doing mine. He was set up on time, my guests loved him and his hundreds and hundreds of props. On top of it issued a book at the end of the wedding with a picture of all that were taken. And to top that off I had the owner of the company contact me to send me all of the digital images. WOW. You knocked it out the park David and Travis I appreciate the pictures and the great time. Everyone loved it. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Thank you for choosing our services. We wish you the best. :) Congratulations

Adam · Married on 10/01/2016

Mark was very professional and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jody · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Madison Mobile DJ service dj our wedding. WOW what a great time. Cris ran the whole wedding and i did not have to worry about anything. It really helped my wedding run smoother. Its already such a crazy day, and when you have a DJ that does such a great job to make sure the evening keeps moving forward. It was awesome. Thank you Madison Mobile DJ service :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Michaela · Married on 09/24/2016

Mark Strehlow from Madison Mobile DJ's was amazing! He was by far the "saving grace" for our wedding day. As any bride would expect, many things went wrong that day but Mark went above and beyond to ensure none of these "things" turned into disasters. He was so attentive to our needs and this included our families as well. In addition to providing the service we paid for, he checked in with us numerous times throughout the evening and even offered to bring us drinks when he saw we were empty. This was all of course after several e-mail and phone conversations (initiated by Mark) to carefully and perfectly plan our musical choices. We were unfortunately very dissatisfied with the service we received from our venue and some of their staff but my husband and I firmly agree that if Mark had not been there, the night would have been completely different. Thanks to Mark, we have so many memories of good times with our family and friends and the other "things" that went wrong are just funny stories to tell now. I am beyond impressed with the service and compassion that Mark provided us and we are so thankful that he was our DJ. We would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

John · Married on 09/18/2016

We had Travis as our dj for our wedding on 9/18/2016. He went above and beyond and we were very impressed and pleased with his professionalism and concern for us being happy and satisfied all night. The photo booth was icing on the cake, all of our guests loved it. We highly recommend Madison mobile dj and Travis.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You very much. I really enjoyed working together. I wish you the very best. :)

Was very Flexible and helpful even when we decided to change things at the last minute. Kept everyone dancing all night! Great DJ had many compliments from guests about how great the DJ was!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Greg and Sarah. DJ Mark "had a blast doing your show"

Sarah · event on 09/11/2016

We requested Travis' services for a 50th birthday party that was themed to be an exclusively 80s dance party. He was very flexible on meeting our requests as far as service, lighting, and music choices. The event was outside in a tent with a few weather elements that we were exposed to, and he was a pro throughout. The party rocked and plenty of uplighting was brought to make things look great too. Am planning to use again for many future events.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • User7202881 · event on 09/10/2016

Travis was super helpful and did a great job DJ-ing our event despite the pouring rain and wind. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Lizzy · Married on 09/04/2016

Mark was great to work with and made our wedding a great party that everyone enjoyed! He arrived plenty early to set up and make sure everything would run smoothly. He was super attentive, checking in with both my husband and I several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy. Best of all he played the music we requested and kept the dance floor hopping all night. We would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 09/11/2016

We had Travis for our DJ who was a fantastic DJ. He is the owner of the company and he really knows what he is doing. He was so professional and anything that we needed, he did for us. He was full of ideas because he has done so many weddings and I just really appreciated everything he did. Our reception flowed so nicely because of him and I had no worries or concerns the whole night.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Aria · Married on 08/20/2016

Madison Mobile DJ was attentive to our request for a bilingual DJ, Luis inspired all of our guests to join in on the dance floor and was flexible and spontaneous for the bride and groom's "campanito de oro" and "mandilon" dances. The DJ played a few of our requested songs and all our guests exclaimed about how much fun they had. The lighting was beautiful.Thank you for helping make our wedding fiesta a success!

Aria

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

We gave Travis the challenging task of amplifying dance music for a Baraat processional, which equals playing music on the goal for ~150 people to be able to hear and dance to. He came up with a great solution and the plan went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend for future events!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/22/2016

Our dj Travis was awesome! He went above and beyond we got married on a really hot day and he helped pass out water to guest. Plus the music and lighting was amazing!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. Yes very hot. Glad we all made it through. Wish you the best.

Dani · Married on 07/16/2016

We had Travis for our wedding on 7/16/16. He was absolutely fantastic! He played our music for our ceremony, dinner, and reception. It was a great mix of what all the guests wanted. My aunt even went up directly to him to say, "You're awesome!" During the planning process he was really great about setting up times to talk and responsive to my e-mails. Even the day of when I thought I had everything organized for him (and actually didn't) he was super calm and gathered all the information he needed to make it successful. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thanks again Travis - we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You. I really enjoyed Justin's Trail Resort. It was my 1st trip there. I enjoyed your event and thought both side of the family where awesome.

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Wedding date 7/3/2016

Travis with Madison Mobile DJ is the BEST DJ in town!! Not just for weddings, but for the BEST Customer Service. He always was very responsive with any questions we had, and felt right at home the very first time we met!!

Scott was our wedding DJ, and he is AWESOME!! Not only Curtis and I loved him, but our Guests were just amazed on how energetic and a great sense of humor he has!! He also took many great pictures both of our ceremony and reception.

We highly recommend BOTH Travis and Scott, and give them 10 stars!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy we had the honor to be at your event. Wish you the very best. Thank You :)

Shawn · Married on 06/25/2016

Mark a dj of Madison mobile dj did a awesome job at our wedding highly recommend 10 out of 5 for this guy really polite and great customer service

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jossie · Married on 06/18/2016

We have used Travis's services for a photobooth the last few years of our charity event and we love him, his photobooth and company!
    He interacts with our party guests, dances and is a total blast! We will be asking for his services again next year

Sent on 06/07/2016