Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

286 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

1 User photo

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

We gave Travis the challenging task of amplifying dance music for a Baraat processional, which equals playing music on the goal for ~150 people to be able to hear and dance to. He came up with a great solution and the plan went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend for future events!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/22/2016

Our dj Travis was awesome! He went above and beyond we got married on a really hot day and he helped pass out water to guest. Plus the music and lighting was amazing!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. Yes very hot. Glad we all made it through. Wish you the best.

Dani · Married on 07/16/2016

We had Travis for our wedding on 7/16/16. He was absolutely fantastic! He played our music for our ceremony, dinner, and reception. It was a great mix of what all the guests wanted. My aunt even went up directly to him to say, "You're awesome!" During the planning process he was really great about setting up times to talk and responsive to my e-mails. Even the day of when I thought I had everything organized for him (and actually didn't) he was super calm and gathered all the information he needed to make it successful. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thanks again Travis - we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You. I really enjoyed Justin's Trail Resort. It was my 1st trip there. I enjoyed your event and thought both side of the family where awesome.

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Wedding date 7/3/2016

Travis with Madison Mobile DJ is the BEST DJ in town!! Not just for weddings, but for the BEST Customer Service. He always was very responsive with any questions we had, and felt right at home the very first time we met!!

Scott was our wedding DJ, and he is AWESOME!! Not only Curtis and I loved him, but our Guests were just amazed on how energetic and a great sense of humor he has!! He also took many great pictures both of our ceremony and reception.

We highly recommend BOTH Travis and Scott, and give them 10 stars!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy we had the honor to be at your event. Wish you the very best. Thank You :)

Shawn · Married on 06/25/2016

Mark a dj of Madison mobile dj did a awesome job at our wedding highly recommend 10 out of 5 for this guy really polite and great customer service

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jossie · Married on 06/18/2016

We have used Travis's services for a photobooth the last few years of our charity event and we love him, his photobooth and company!
    He interacts with our party guests, dances and is a total blast! We will be asking for his services again next year

Sent on 06/07/2016

Thank you greatly! :)

Bob · Married on 06/11/2016

Best of the best!! Amazing customer service, fair pricing, reliable, friendly, the best in the business. I was very picky with my choice in DJ service and was very impressed! Travis even showed up at the wedding and bought us a drink- thanks! Great service!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for being awesome. We normally only meet with a couple once. You two where so great we needed to meet 3 times. :) You also are my # 200 review Pretty cool!!!!

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2016

We hired Travis with Madison Mobile DJ for our wedding. Needless to say, I don't think we could have found a better DJ. He did a fantastic job! From the very beginning he came across with a sense of professionalism as well as the understanding that we are in fact human beings. You could tell he took his job seriously and genuinely wanted to help make our wedding the best it could be. Very responsive. He always found a way to be available if we had any questions. The day of the wedding he was very flexible. We had to push the schedule back in order to wait out the rain, but he made sure to help in anyway he could. Honestly he went above and beyond. Besides making sure our guests had pleasant music to listen to during our cocktail hour, he even ran out to where we were taking pictures to get us some water. Great sense of humor, fantastic attitude. Very flexible with different requests (we had a family member perform a song and Travis was very helpful in making sure they had all they needed to perform). He has a great sense on what to play to keep people dancing and having fun. I would recommend anyone to go through this service. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Thanks again Travis!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Thank you greatly. :)

We had Travis as our DJ. He was always responsive and helped us throughout the process. The ceremony sounds was perfect and set the room up with excellent uplighting and fantastic sound. He helped keep us on track with our timeline. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service was phenomenal! I was so happy with them from start to finish. I never left a phone call with out all of my questions answered, and they always took my calls! Very professional and accommodating. They took how I wanted our evening to go and made it better! Our DJ was Sean and he was absolutely amazing, very fun and a great MC. The photo booth was also a huge success and busy part of our wedding. Our guests had a lot of props to choose from, and were able to take home a copy of their photos! We got an album at the end of the night as well as a video that the DJ took of our guests on the dance floor that evening! I would not hesitate when recommending Madison Mobile Dj to anyone!! So very pleased with them and what they did for our wedding!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Travis did an excellent job of doing everything that I asked of! He also checked with me several times throughout the night to ensure everything was going smoothly. I would recommend Travis to anyone!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Our DJ mark was a blast! He made sure all ages had fun and danced! We loved our evening with him :)

Sent on 05/09/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You on behalf of Madison Mobile DJ Service and all of our staff. Both Mark and myself enjoyed working with Mr. & Mrs. Sameuchay. We wish you the very best in the future. Thank you for your trust.

Avery · Married on 02/06/2016

I had Travis do our wedding and it was perfect! He handled our many requests and changes flawlessly and everything was done exactly as I wanted. Any changes made by others were always approved by my husband and I and it was so much fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you greatly. Congratulations. :)

Rick · Married on 01/23/2016

We had Travis DJ our wedding ceremony as well as our reception! He was so patient when it came to last minute texting back and forth, but he always maintained a positive attitude and friendly response. Travis isn't only a great DJ, but someone that we can now call a friend! He kept everyone engaged throughout the night and always had the dance floor full! Incredible lighting at the reception as well! Those LED lights made the place glow in no way we could've ever done it! Travis, we want to thank you for all your time and patience! Happy to say you're a great friend, bud!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

This is proof that Cardinal & Cub Fans can get along....lol. Thank you for the kind words. It's not work if you enjoy the people your helping. Rick & Courtney, I'm so happy for both of you. Go have a Dynamite honeymoon. Just one thing....please have a Mojito while in Montego Bay. :)

Shay · Married on 12/31/2015

Travis was an awesome DJ and played fantastic music!

The guests loved him and he played most of the songs we asked him to play which was awesome. We'd definitely recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 01/21/2016

The DJ and photo booth were amazing. Our guests LOVED Scott and there were so many props for the photo booth. Our guests commented that it was one of the most fun reception ever. They did a great job including the kids!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kara · Married on 12/05/2015

Very professional, on time, stayed late, engaged all guests and personable.

Sent on 12/21/2015

leah · Married on 11/07/2015

Madison Mobile DJ is awesome and I highly recommend them. Travis did our wedding a few weeks ago and did an amazing job. It's always a good sign when most of your guests are up and dancing! I can't wait until we throw another big party so we can invite Travis :) Thanks so much for making our night more amazing and worry-free by entertaining our guests :)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Angela · Married on 10/24/2015

Was a very good time and he did everything that we asked for!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • O

Octopi · Married on 10/24/2015

I hired Madison Mobile DJ for the grand opening of my brewery (Octopi Brewing) on Saturday, October 24th of 2015. I'd reached out to Travis a few weeks ahead of time to set up all the details.

Travis was nothing short of spectacular. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and patient. I'll be honest, my requirements for music were rather vague but he immediately twigged what vibe I was going for and set up me with a DJ (Tim) that was, quite frankly, perfect. Between the two of them handling all of the major logistics and going beyond the call of duty sourcing a mobile stage too, I cannot recommend Madison Mobile DJ Services enough.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Great planning, handled all situations professionally would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lexie · Married on 10/09/2015

Travis was our DJ for our wedding. He met with my husband and I well before our wedding to just talk things over; he was upfront with pricing and services he could provide for us. He spent the time getting to know us and get a vibe for what we wanted. On the day of the wedding Travis did a stellar job of setting up the sound and music for our ceremony and then having the sound and music set up in a completely different location for our reception. Highly recommend. If I ever host another large event, Madison Mobile DJ would be my go-to for sound and fun.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Loved working together. You both rock! Thank You :)

Mateen · Married on 10/03/2015

Thank you for 5 stars in all categories. It was my wedding. You helped to make it stellar. Booyah!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kaylie · Married on 09/26/2015

Since we booked Travis at Madison Mobile DJ last year for our wedding, he has been nothing but helpful and professional. Our day came and when we got to the reception, he was on top of it ready to go with lights and the grand march. We also went with the photo booth which was a fantastic edition! There were so many memories made that we got to see because of that! Travis got the crowd going instantly and did an absolutely amazing job all night. Because of this, it came as an absolute shock when we learned that Travis had to have emergency surgery the night of our wedding due to meat lodged in his esophagus. Travis truly outdid himself with the reception and nobody had any idea he was not performing at 150%. We continue to receive countless compliments about our entertainment and could not have been happier. Thank you so much Travis for all you did and we are glad you're okay. I will forever recommend Madison Mobile DJ!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Peter · Married on 09/26/2015

Travis was contracted to for my daughter's wedding. Prior to the wedding he was always available to answer questions and provide input. On the day of the wedding was when he truly shined. When we arrived at the reception hall he took over. He coordinated the grand entrance, the cutting of the cake, excused tables for the meal and took care of all of the tasks that normally get lost in the shuffle when planning a big event, and dealing with the even as it is actually unfolding. During the evening Travis developed a medical issue. He communicated this to me, but downplayed its significance. Eventually he finished the reception and we all had a wonderful time. He was high energy, got everyone dancing, and not a person had a bad word to say about Travis. We heard the next day he had emergency surgery to square away his medical issue. We were startled at how severe his condition was, and amazed at how wonderful of a job he did even though he was feeling subpar. Travis will make your day special. He will put your needs above his own. He is the consummate professional. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 10/13/2015