Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

286 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

1 User photo

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg and I are so thankful to have had Travis as our DJ this past Saturday for our wedding at Justin Trails Resort in Sparta, WI! We decided to go with the Gold Package which was exactly what we wanted! We had music for our outdoor ceremony, an emcee for the evening, music for the dance, and photo booth for all our guests to enjoy during the reception. Travis kept the music going all evening and kept a large crowd on the dance floor. Thanks Madison Mobile DJ for making our wedding memorable for us and all our guests! We still have people talking about how amazing and fun our event was!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Dana and Henry · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Travis, from Madison Mobile DJ, for our wedding in September 2017. He did a phenomenal job and we received so many great comments from our guests! He did a great job throughout the night and keeping our wedding guests out on the dance floor. We also had the photo booth and our guests had a blast with it! Overall, we are very happy with Madison Mobile DJ and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Dana & Henry. It was a blast. Wish you the very best.
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/09/2017

Marco helped make our reception the best party ever. He played awesome songs all night long, did a great job making introductions and helping facilitate speeches and announcements. He was attentive to what my wife and I and other guests wanted to hear. We couldn't be happier with the service.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Ian. Happy to have been able to help make your day great. Marco will be happy to hear this. We wish you the best.

Andrew · Married on 08/18/2017

Travis did an amazing job, we were so happy with the whole event! He had the dance floor rocking all night!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Wish you the very best.

Jimmy · Married on 08/12/2017

The DJ was very fun and cooperative to our last minute requests. It was a great time!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. We wish you the very best. Congratulations on your 1st child. :)

Mallory · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Mark. I told him I want to have a good time on the dance floor and he told me "I 150% got you". Mark got me! I had a great time and he was awesome! Thanks for making my day a lot more special!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You Mallory. We always love seeing a happy bride. Mark is amazing!

Stosh · Married on 06/17/2017

Travis and Chris from Madison Mobile DJ made our day incredible!!!! Travis recommended Chris for our day and from the get go both Travis and Chris were extremely easy to work with. They laid everything out for us, assisted us in planning and coordinating our day to run smoothly and were extremely responsive to all questions and requests we had. Chris drove up from Chicago, came to our ceremony on the east side of madison and was able to provide an amazing setup for our outdoor wedding. He then drove 30 minutes to the west side of madison and setup for the reception. We provided Chris and Travis a list of songs to run our day by and Chris hit every song perfect, he then met us outside when we arrived at the reception and coordinated our Grand Entrance, Cake cutting, Speeches, and events/surprises throughout the night. We also did the photo-booth through Madison Mobile DJ. It was a huge hit, a massive amount of props, and a ton of fun. I have been to other weddings with a photo-booth but this was one is well worth the money. The props are a ton of fun and the setup is very nice. The quality of photo and how you can receive them is also great. Travis even hand delivered our photobook to us.

From the time Chris arrived onsite in the morning to the very last song, he kept our day moving, and our night full of fun and excitement. We had multiple family members and friends tell us that our DJ was awesome, that he knew how to feed off of the crowd and keep the dance floor packed. Many people stated that they had never been to a wedding where the dance floor was immediately full after dinner and didn't clear until the night ended. That is all the the thanks of Chris and Travis!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your words are the fuel that feeds our passion for helping couples like yourself. I'm thankful to have had the honor to work with you & your families. Both Chris and myself appreciate you. We wish you the very best! Thank you :)

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2017

Great service! Made my ceremony and reception worry free!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Grace · Married on 06/10/2017

Our DJ Ryan was amazing! He traveled 6 hours to celebrate with us! Our venue was so hot and it was 90 degrees outside and he just rolled with the day! He set up indoors got us though the main dances, and with out even a second thought moved all of his equipment outside and set up under the stars and the whole party stuck around till the very end! With out his flexibility to move the party outdoors I fear we would have lost the whole crowd! Thank you for an amazing night and for making it so much fun! He did a fantastic job from keep the dinner lines going to helping keep the crowd interested!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Grace, When we talked about your event. I could tell how excited you where to have us be apart of it. We gladly accepted that responsibility and greatly enjoyed the interactions with your guests, friends & family. Ryan really cared about making sure you had a great experience. We're very happy for you and wish you the very best your future has to bring you.

Kati · Married on 05/19/2017

We used Madison Mobile DJ for our wedding and we are so happy we did! Travis kept people dancing all night long and played a variety of music that was great for every guest. He also had some really neat surprises that we loved! We highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

It was a pleasure to be able to provide entertainment for all of your friends & family. I'm honored that you chose Madison Mobile DJ Service. Thank you! We wish you the very best on your future adventures in life. Congratulations!

Brittainy · Married on 05/13/2017

The best. The photo booth was surprisingly a HIT with the guests, and we got a book with all the pictures(which looking at the next day was hilarious). We had both Travis and Mike and they did an awesome job. Would highly recommend. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Adam · Married on 04/29/2017

We celebrated our first anniversary today and as we looked at pictures from our big day we were reminded of how much fun we had with our guests. Travis delivered exactly what we requested and along with our other vendors he gave us the gift of memories which will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Royce · Married on 04/22/2017

Dj was wonderful. We wanted things little different and he went above and beyond what we asked for. Our guests played trivia to dismiss tables for dinner. Music wasn't too loud or too quiet. He made sure everyone had a great time. Even took a few extra photos for us and brought light up little toys for the kids! Could not have picked a better dj.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You Royce, So happy for you. Thank You for everything.

Jay · Married on 12/03/2016

Travis chose to do our wedding, which we were absolutely thrilled about. We had zero issues with communication and Travis kept asking if we had anything that we would like to change during the actual ceremony, which was refreshing to hear. Travis managed to mix the music exactly how we wanted to and even came through in the clutch by adding music to our slideshow when the venue was having difficulties. Madison Mobile DJ Service was the best possible DJ service we could have used and so glad we did. I would recommend this to anyone for their wedding as we both had a blast!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Thank you greatly!

Travis is a fabulous DJ. Everyone had a great time. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Mark · Married on 10/29/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Services provided a photo booth for my wedding. All I have to say is they followed through. I had David Speer doing mine. He was set up on time, my guests loved him and his hundreds and hundreds of props. On top of it issued a book at the end of the wedding with a picture of all that were taken. And to top that off I had the owner of the company contact me to send me all of the digital images. WOW. You knocked it out the park David and Travis I appreciate the pictures and the great time. Everyone loved it. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Thank you for choosing our services. We wish you the best. :) Congratulations

Adam · Married on 10/01/2016

Mark was very professional and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jody · Married on 09/24/2016

We had Madison Mobile DJ service dj our wedding. WOW what a great time. Cris ran the whole wedding and i did not have to worry about anything. It really helped my wedding run smoother. Its already such a crazy day, and when you have a DJ that does such a great job to make sure the evening keeps moving forward. It was awesome. Thank you Madison Mobile DJ service :)

Sent on 09/29/2016

Michaela · Married on 09/24/2016

Mark Strehlow from Madison Mobile DJ's was amazing! He was by far the "saving grace" for our wedding day. As any bride would expect, many things went wrong that day but Mark went above and beyond to ensure none of these "things" turned into disasters. He was so attentive to our needs and this included our families as well. In addition to providing the service we paid for, he checked in with us numerous times throughout the evening and even offered to bring us drinks when he saw we were empty. This was all of course after several e-mail and phone conversations (initiated by Mark) to carefully and perfectly plan our musical choices. We were unfortunately very dissatisfied with the service we received from our venue and some of their staff but my husband and I firmly agree that if Mark had not been there, the night would have been completely different. Thanks to Mark, we have so many memories of good times with our family and friends and the other "things" that went wrong are just funny stories to tell now. I am beyond impressed with the service and compassion that Mark provided us and we are so thankful that he was our DJ. We would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

John · Married on 09/18/2016

We had Travis as our dj for our wedding on 9/18/2016. He went above and beyond and we were very impressed and pleased with his professionalism and concern for us being happy and satisfied all night. The photo booth was icing on the cake, all of our guests loved it. We highly recommend Madison mobile dj and Travis.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You very much. I really enjoyed working together. I wish you the very best. :)

Was very Flexible and helpful even when we decided to change things at the last minute. Kept everyone dancing all night! Great DJ had many compliments from guests about how great the DJ was!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Greg and Sarah. DJ Mark "had a blast doing your show"

Lizzy · Married on 09/04/2016

Mark was great to work with and made our wedding a great party that everyone enjoyed! He arrived plenty early to set up and make sure everything would run smoothly. He was super attentive, checking in with both my husband and I several times throughout the night to make sure we were happy. Best of all he played the music we requested and kept the dance floor hopping all night. We would definitely recommend Mark to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 09/11/2016

We had Travis for our DJ who was a fantastic DJ. He is the owner of the company and he really knows what he is doing. He was so professional and anything that we needed, he did for us. He was full of ideas because he has done so many weddings and I just really appreciated everything he did. Our reception flowed so nicely because of him and I had no worries or concerns the whole night.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Aria · Married on 08/20/2016

Madison Mobile DJ was attentive to our request for a bilingual DJ, Luis inspired all of our guests to join in on the dance floor and was flexible and spontaneous for the bride and groom's "campanito de oro" and "mandilon" dances. The DJ played a few of our requested songs and all our guests exclaimed about how much fun they had. The lighting was beautiful.Thank you for helping make our wedding fiesta a success!

Aria

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sarah · event on: 09/11/2016

We requested Travis' services for a 50th birthday party that was themed to be an exclusively 80s dance party. He was very flexible on meeting our requests as far as service, lighting, and music choices. The event was outside in a tent with a few weather elements that we were exposed to, and he was a pro throughout. The party rocked and plenty of uplighting was brought to make things look great too. Am planning to use again for many future events.

Sent on 09/26/2016