Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1
  • Kt

Kt · Married on 10/12/2018

Last minute couple

We are a last minuet couple and even with our wedding that was no exception. We weren't given our DJ info until 3 days before our wedding. When Travis called i knew right away he was gonna be perfect for our wedding. He has a great sense of humor and was able to fit right in with the crazy requests from my family. I wasn't able to get him the wedding song list until 2am the day of the wedding lol and he had it all set and ready to go without issue. Even with everything being last minuet it was perfect. Travis is an awesome DJ and he knows his stuff and will work with you even if your as last minuet as we are. But I don't recommend being last minuet lol. Thank you Travis everything was perfect!

Keri Sellhausen · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

We were in a bit of a pinch the week of our wedding when our DJ backed out. We were recommended to Madison Mobile DJ Service and they were able to fit us in last minute. Travis put us in the hands of one of his DJ's (Robb), and he was quick to reach out to us to go over the details. Robb was an outstanding DJ, we got multiple comments on how talented he was and how great the music was. We loved having them DJ our wedding and couldn't have imagined it any other way. We would highly recommend them. Thank you Madison Mobile DJ Service!

Naomi · Married on 09/29/2018

Best dj service in wisconsin!

Madison Mobile DJ should be everyone's first choice when in need of a DJ. Working with Travis was easy and he was ALWAYS attentive to our needs. He set us up with Greg, who was an AWESOME DJ at my son's wedding on Sept. 29. We had an outdoor tent reception and Greg had the dance floor filled all night!! He played all of those oldie but goodie songs that we all know the words to and can dance to. FUN FUN FUN and lots of singing along. So many of the 400 guests had only great things to say about Greg and the music. We even had guests asking how/where they could book him. Hands down the best DJ we ever heard. TOTALLY TOTALLY recommend Madison Mobile DJ for YOUR next event.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. Naomi. You’ve got a wonderful family and great friends. We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for selecting our services. We know you had a lot of options. You made a great choice. :)
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

Experienced DJ Who Got Our Guests on the Dance Floor!

We loved Travis and Madison Mobile DJ! We hired Travis for our September 2018 wedding. He gave me his personal cell phone number where I could text or call him with any questions or concerns. He always texted right back or answered the phone right away. Leading up to the wedding, he kept telling me not to worry because he has years and years of experience and he'll make sure everything is taken care of. As a bride... you hear that from just about every vendor so I had my doubts because nothing ever goes perfect. Well.... Travis proved me wrong! At the reception, he got our guests pumped up before we did our grand march and announced everyone's names perfectly. He helped us stick to the timeline we gave him - which was so helpful since the whole day is a time crunch! He announced tables to go up for dinner and let it be known when we were starting speeches. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor and played what we requested. He even got the majority of the guests at our reception (we had 220+ guests) to get together to take a few HUGE group pictures. Travis was awesome! The uplighting was great too. We also had a photobooth from him and the attendant (I unfortunately don't remember her name) was so kind and professional! She found us at the end of the night before she left and told us how honored she was to help us out for the wedding and that she enjoyed our guests because they were so fun. We've had countless compliments on both our DJ and the Photobooth! We would definitely hire Madison Mobile DJ again if we ever need another DJ!

MacKenzie · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!! Better than imagined!

We booked MADISON Mobile DJ after one of our friends recommended them. Travis was so helpful from the start and his communication was great! He paired us up with Mark who absolutely out did himself! We needed a DJ outside on a rooftop for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then we had him move inside for the reception. He played all the right music and really kept the crowd going! Not only was the music great, he did such an amazing job working with all of the other vendors to make sure our day ran smoothly. I can’t recommend them enough! Thank you!

Amelia Carlson · Married on 08/25/2018

My Family loved it

I had them for my wedding and Travis was phenomenal!!! Kept everyone moving and grooving until the early morning!!! Could not have asked for more and was well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Amelia. We wish you the very best. Glad to have been able to assist in your amazing day. :)

Katie · Married on 07/20/2018

Travis and Mark were amazing to work with -- they were responsible, responsive, and played fantastic music that aligned with our tastes and preferences.

Before the wedding, they contacted us well in advance and asked about our preferences in music, including "must play" songs, "do not play", and general tastes. We had A LOT of preferences across a wide range of music types, and Mark was able to incorporate all of our preferences in a fun, appealing, and perfectly timed way. During the wedding preparation, he provided helpful guidance on songs that we may want to use for speeches, entrances, etc. when we had questions.

During the dinner, he helped cue us for speeches and made sure that we stayed on time. During dinner he played really great music that helped amplify the mood but did not overshadow speeches. Then, he cued the dance floor and the music he played all night was nothing short of amazing! He mixed old-school pop and r&b hits, with class songs, and modern songs with seamless transitions. He was judicious in the requests he took, which made our guests feel heard without allowing anything crazy to happen.

It's rare that both parents and college friends love the DJ, but our parents and friends couldn't stop raving about the music at the wedding. Madison Mobile DJ service was a pleasure to work with and provided a wonderful experience. I couldn't recommend nicer or more talented DJs

Sent on 07/31/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to follow my passion of helping couples.

Kayla · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark was our DJ and he kept our dance floor full the entire night!! He was extremely attentive to what we wanted and checked in with us often to ensure we were being well taken care of. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We would absolutely use him again and would suggest him to anyone looking to have a great night!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Madison Mobile DJ Service 2

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kayla & Ben. I'm glad you trusted us with your wedding day. The feeling of a job well done is satisfying. Hearing this from you, makes what we do all worth it. We thank you also for your service & dedication to the military. On behalf of myself (Travis Seibert) Owner & (Mark Strehlow) DJ we wish you the very best in the future.

Patricia · Married on 07/13/2018

If you want someone who is going MC your event and not just play music, get Travis. I cannot imagine what our wedding and reception would have been without him. He brought beautiful lighting which made the room look amazing for the reception. He got people involved and dancing at the reception. He brought microphones for reception speeches. He was worth the price and more. The music he played, flawlessly, was perfect and appropriate.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Grateful. Thanks for helping me feed the fire. My passion keeps burning the longer I keep doing this. I hope I'm getting better at it. Your kinds words help keep me motivated.

Gabriela · Married on 07/13/2018

I had so much fun with this dj! Absolutely wonderful service!!

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Our venue was super windy and he made everything work! He worked with us and was super flexible with our timeline!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for allowing us have a front row seat to your most treasured night. We wish you the very best. Thank you :)

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Travis @ Madison Mobile DJ was amazing and we are so thankful that we chose him to be our DJ. Our wedding had a variety of people, all ages, cultures, and music styles and he handled it perfectly. We requested that Eritrean, Ethiopian, and American music be played throughout dinner and dancing and he was able to mix the music in a way that kept our dance floor full and everyone so happy. Not only did Travis DJ but he also helped keep the day organized and make sure the night had a good flow and that our guests were aware of everything that was happening. WE didn't have to worry about anything with Travis and I would book him again in a heartbeat. Travis provided music for our ceremony as well and never once asked me a question on the wedding day about set up, etc. He was so knowledgeable that he didn't need to and it all turned out perfectly .. He was easy to get a hold of and a pleasure to work with.. OH and the photo booth was a HUGE hit!!! We are so thankful for finding him.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

I had a blast at your event. I can't ever remember a wedding party that was as respectful and awesome as yours. Great energy in the room. Very happy for both of you. :)

B · Married on 06/28/2018

Excellent communication. Everything was great!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

非常感谢你让我们分开你的招待会。Translation: Thank you so much for having us apart of your reception.

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having Travis as our DJ for our wedding!! He was amazing. We had a 90+ degree wedding day and he was a trooper through the whole day! We used the microphone set up for our officiant for our ceremony, we had up lighting, and we had a photo booth. Everything was terrific! We truly have no complaints. He kept the dance floor full the entire night, which was our main priority!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Happy I was able to help. :)

Liz · Married on 06/15/2018

Very friendly, helpful, and always very responsive. Our DJ made sure everyone at our multicultural wedding felt included, I would highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ Service!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Thank you Liz. :)

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2018

Travis was fantastic! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night long. I would recommend him to anyone having an event. Very professional, and easy to work with. Thank you!

Kara · Married on 06/08/2018

Highly, highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ. Our DJ, Mark, was amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests about how awesome he was. He played every song that was requested and was great with making announcements before the dancing to make sure guests knew what was going on. I don't think anyone wanted to leave the dance floor (including my husband and I). We met with the owner several months before our wedding day and he really helped us choose what "DJ package" would be best for what we were looking for and it ended up working out perfectly! I will recommend this DJ service over and over to friends & family that are searching!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you! For the kind words. This is why we do, what we do. Glad we could help make your day epic. Thank you again we wish you only the best on your journey together.

Marci · Married on 04/27/2018

Travis did a great job keeping the party moving. Everyone enjoyed the music. We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family.

Tony · Married on 10/28/2017

We used Madison Mobile DJ for our wedding reception on October 28, 2017, and were extremely happy with how our evening turned out! One of our groomsmen short-listed Madison Mobile DJ for us, and we chose them after meeting with Travis a few months before the wedding. Rather than jumping right into music or reception details, first Travis took some time to get to know us better – how we met, our general interests, etc. And when we got into the details, Travis really listened, grasped what we were looking for, and was very receptive to the amount of input we wanted to have.

Cris Cruz was our DJ, and he absolutely crushed it! We only needed light MC-ing during the cocktail hour and dinner, and Cris did a great job keeping things moving without being intrusive. His tone is professional while being friendly and inviting at the same time (and as far as possible from the “obnoxious wedding DJ” we all try to avoid). The dance is really where Cris excelled. The flow, pacing, and song selection were all outstanding! Cris mixes everything live, so songs don’t simply fade-out/fade-in; he actually overlaps and mixes the songs so they blend one right into the next, which kept the dance floor packed all night! We are an American (groom) and Venezuelan (bride) couple, so our wedding had a mix of American and Latin guests, and Cris did such a good job employing a perfect variety of cultural influences and musical styles. In particular, Cris’s execution of La Hora Loca (a kind of “Carnival meets a wedding dance” Latin tradition) was amazing. We could not be happier with how our wedding dance turned out, and would absolutely recommend Cris to anyone looking for an awesome wedding dance!

Andy · Married on 10/21/2017

Travis - did a phenomenal job for Mary & Zachs wedding! He has a great sense of humor along with professionalism. He made the night a special memory with his ESPN Announcer Voice for the Grand March! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Happy to assist :)

Amy · Married on 10/14/2017

Really great company and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for responding. We love helping others. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.

amee · Married on 10/07/2017

Highly recommend Madison mobile Dj service! They Dj'd my wedding and were great to work with! They helped me through the whole process and kept everything simple! They worked with having my ceremony and reception in two different locations and made it no fuss! Marco was our DJ and had the dance floor filled all night long! Also did the Photo Booth which was a huge success! Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Amee you rock! Wish you the very best.

Bradley · Married on 09/23/2017

Travis was very easy to work with. He didn't try to upsell anything to us, he simply listened to what we wanted. Ryan is the name of the DJ that played our wedding, and he did a spectacular job. He played all of our requests and did not disappoint. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out, and much of that is thanks to Ryan.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Brad. It was great to work together. We wish you the very best. Congratulations.

Brittaney · Married on 09/16/2017

Our dj was a great guy. He played the music just like we requested and was able to fill in music to match our style where I had not chosen songs. He did both our ceremony and our reception and the transition was quick and easy. He also checked with me multiple times to make sure everything was going ok and I was happy. Great time!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Brittaney. It was a honor to be selected to work together. Thank you for your trust. Mark really enjoyed your family, friends & guests. We wish you the very best in the future.