278 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

Consultation (4)
Photobooth (2)
Disco Ball (1)
212 Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Travis and Mark were amazing to work with -- they were responsible, responsive, and played fantastic music that aligned with our tastes and preferences.

Before the wedding, they contacted us well in advance and asked about our preferences in music, including "must play" songs, "do not play", and general tastes. We had A LOT of preferences across a wide range of music types, and Mark was able to incorporate all of our preferences in a fun, appealing, and perfectly timed way. During the wedding preparation, he provided helpful guidance on songs that we may want to use for speeches, entrances, etc. when we had questions.

During the dinner, he helped cue us for speeches and made sure that we stayed on time. During dinner he played really great music that helped amplify the mood but did not overshadow speeches. Then, he cued the dance floor and the music he played all night was nothing short of amazing! He mixed old-school pop and r&b hits, with class songs, and modern songs with seamless transitions. He was judicious in the requests he took, which made our guests feel heard without allowing anything crazy to happen.

It's rare that both parents and college friends love the DJ, but our parents and friends couldn't stop raving about the music at the wedding. Madison Mobile DJ service was a pleasure to work with and provided a wonderful experience. I couldn't recommend nicer or more talented DJs

Profile Picture Katie, 7/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was our DJ and he kept our dance floor full the entire night!! He was extremely attentive to what we wanted and checked in with us often to ensure we were being well taken care of. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We would absolutely use him again and would suggest him to anyone looking to have a great night!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

If you want someone who is going MC your event and not just play music, get Travis. I cannot imagine what our wedding and reception would have been without him. He brought beautiful lighting which made the room look amazing for the reception. He got people involved and dancing at the reception. He brought microphones for reception speeches. He was worth the price and more. The music he played, flawlessly, was perfect and appropriate.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had so much fun with this dj! Absolutely wonderful service!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Travis @ Madison Mobile DJ was amazing and we are so thankful that we chose him to be our DJ. Our wedding had a variety of people, all ages, cultures, and music styles and he handled it perfectly. We requested that Eritrean, Ethiopian, and American music be played throughout dinner and dancing and he was able to mix the music in a way that kept our dance floor full and everyone so happy. Not only did Travis DJ but he also helped keep the day organized and make sure the night had a good flow and that our guests were aware of everything that was happening. WE didn't have to worry about anything with Travis and I would book him again in a heartbeat. Travis provided music for our ceremony as well and never once asked me a question on the wedding day about set up, etc. He was so knowledgeable that he didn't need to and it all turned out perfectly .. He was easy to get a hold of and a pleasure to work with.. OH and the photo booth was a HUGE hit!!! We are so thankful for finding him.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Our venue was super windy and he made everything work! He worked with us and was super flexible with our timeline!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent communication. Everything was great!

Profile Picture B, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Travis as our DJ for our wedding!! He was amazing. We had a 90+ degree wedding day and he was a trooper through the whole day! We used the microphone set up for our officiant for our ceremony, we had up lighting, and we had a photo booth. Everything was terrific! We truly have no complaints. He kept the dance floor full the entire night, which was our main priority!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very friendly, helpful, and always very responsive. Our DJ made sure everyone at our multicultural wedding felt included, I would highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ Service!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Travis was fantastic! Kept my guests on the dance floor all night long. I would recommend him to anyone having an event. Very professional, and easy to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly, highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ. Our DJ, Mark, was amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests about how awesome he was. He played every song that was requested and was great with making announcements before the dancing to make sure guests knew what was going on. I don't think anyone wanted to leave the dance floor (including my husband and I). We met with the owner several months before our wedding day and he really helped us choose what "DJ package" would be best for what we were looking for and it ended up working out perfectly! I will recommend this DJ service over and over to friends & family that are searching!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Travis did a great job keeping the party moving. Everyone enjoyed the music. We will definitely refer him to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Marci, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Madison Mobile DJ for our wedding reception on October 28, 2017, and were extremely happy with how our evening turned out! One of our groomsmen short-listed Madison Mobile DJ for us, and we chose them after meeting with Travis a few months before the wedding. Rather than jumping right into music or reception details, first Travis took some time to get to know us better – how we met, our general interests, etc. And when we got into the details, Travis really listened, grasped what we were looking for, and was very receptive to the amount of input we wanted to have.

Cris Cruz was our DJ, and he absolutely crushed it! We only needed light MC-ing during the cocktail hour and dinner, and Cris did a great job keeping things moving without being intrusive. His tone is professional while being friendly and inviting at the same time (and as far as possible from the “obnoxious wedding DJ” we all try to avoid). The dance is really where Cris excelled. The flow, pacing, and song selection were all outstanding! Cris mixes everything live, so songs don’t simply fade-out/fade-in; he actually overlaps and mixes the songs so they blend one right into the next, which kept the dance floor packed all night! We are an American (groom) and Venezuelan (bride) couple, so our wedding had a mix of American and Latin guests, and Cris did such a good job employing a perfect variety of cultural influences and musical styles. In particular, Cris’s execution of La Hora Loca (a kind of “Carnival meets a wedding dance” Latin tradition) was amazing. We could not be happier with how our wedding dance turned out, and would absolutely recommend Cris to anyone looking for an awesome wedding dance!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Travis - did a phenomenal job for Mary & Zachs wedding! He has a great sense of humor along with professionalism. He made the night a special memory with his ESPN Announcer Voice for the Grand March! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Andy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Really great company and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend Madison mobile Dj service! They Dj'd my wedding and were great to work with! They helped me through the whole process and kept everything simple! They worked with having my ceremony and reception in two different locations and made it no fuss! Marco was our DJ and had the dance floor filled all night long! Also did the Photo Booth which was a huge success! Definitely worth the money!

Profile Picture amee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Travis was very easy to work with. He didn't try to upsell anything to us, he simply listened to what we wanted. Ryan is the name of the DJ that played our wedding, and he did a spectacular job. He played all of our requests and did not disappoint. We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out, and much of that is thanks to Ryan.

Profile Picture Bradley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dj was a great guy. He played the music just like we requested and was able to fill in music to match our style where I had not chosen songs. He did both our ceremony and our reception and the transition was quick and easy. He also checked with me multiple times to make sure everything was going ok and I was happy. Great time!

Profile Picture Brittaney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Greg and I are so thankful to have had Travis as our DJ this past Saturday for our wedding at Justin Trails Resort in Sparta, WI! We decided to go with the Gold Package which was exactly what we wanted! We had music for our outdoor ceremony, an emcee for the evening, music for the dance, and photo booth for all our guests to enjoy during the reception. Travis kept the music going all evening and kept a large crowd on the dance floor. Thanks Madison Mobile DJ for making our wedding memorable for us and all our guests! We still have people talking about how amazing and fun our event was!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Travis, from Madison Mobile DJ, for our wedding in September 2017. He did a phenomenal job and we received so many great comments from our guests! He did a great job throughout the night and keeping our wedding guests out on the dance floor. We also had the photo booth and our guests had a blast with it! Overall, we are very happy with Madison Mobile DJ and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dana and Henry, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Party Supplies

Marco helped make our reception the best party ever. He played awesome songs all night long, did a great job making introductions and helping facilitate speeches and announcements. He was attentive to what my wife and I and other guests wanted to hear. We couldn't be happier with the service.

Profile Picture Ian, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Travis did an amazing job, we were so happy with the whole event! He had the dance floor rocking all night!

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ was very fun and cooperative to our last minute requests. It was a great time!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Mark. I told him I want to have a good time on the dance floor and he told me "I 150% got you". Mark got me! I had a great time and he was awesome! Thanks for making my day a lot more special!

Profile Picture Mallory, 6/17/17, 1 Review