Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

294 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

1 User photo

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1

Lisa Gits · Married on 09/23/2019

Book your event with Travis!

Travis and his team are exceptional! From booking our events down to the invoice... Travis has been so professional and easy to plan with for our events. Thank you for making our planning go so well and flawless. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Beth

Beth Flesher · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent and great time. Several guests commented 'best wedding ever'

Would highly recommend this service. Travis was a great DJ and the photo booth was a huge hit. The memories we have from the photo booth alone are priceless! Book with Madison Mobile, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Ryleigh Meier · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful to work with!

We hired Madison Mobile DJ for our wedding and they were everything I could have asked for. Travis was great and super accommodating from the beginning, his response times were great and he was very personable. We had DJ Robb and he did a great job - got everyone dancing, took a few requests, and managed to play almost all of our requested songs! He called me a few days before the wedding to go over details and I was very impressed as he clearly knew his stuff and had done some research. Very professional and I would recommend them to friends, family, and strangers!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Anna · Married on 06/29/2019

The best there is!

We would recommend Madison Mobile DJ Service to all! Travis was quick to answer and address all of our questions and concerns – it is very evident how knowledgeable he is with all of this and it was a very good feeling to know we were in such good hands! When approaching our date, Travis connected us with one of his DJ's (Robb) who quickly reached out to review details and address all of our needs. Even on the phone before our special day, we knew how amazing he would be! He was so knowledgeable as well and took the time to really get to know what we wanted and went through the day with us. On the day of, Robb was an outstanding DJ and that’s an understatement. We had our guests taking his card and asking where we found him! Robb knew how to get the crowd going and LOVED doing it! We also got a photobooth which we would recommend as well. Our guests were going from the dance floor to the photo booth and were all smiles. The music was great, Robb was great, and this company is great. As a bride who was worried about everything, I never had to worry about Madison Mobile DJ. It was so clear from the start how much they take care of their guests and their needs. Thank you Madison Mobile DJ!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

So happy for your journey. We wish you the very best. It was a pleasure to work with you. :)

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect DJ!

Marco was the DJ at our June 2019 wedding and he did a fantastic job! The music during cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing was all perfectly on point. He kept the energy going and the dance floor full all night. We did have a few mic issues during our outdoor ceremony, but the wind was really whipping and it was not in any way the fault of Marco or the equipment. When similar issues threatened our best man's speech, he was ready with a backup plan on the spot. He read the vibe of our guests, took requests, stuck to our "must play" and "do not play" lists perfectly. After only a brief conversation with us, he had our style down pat. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our day!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ in Madison!

The minute I talked to Travis on the phone, I knew his company was for us. We met up with him, and he was so genuine. We were so excited when he told us that he was available to DJ for our wedding! Could not have been a better choice. He was able to play the music for our ceremony, which was so awesome! He reassured me when I was freaking out the day before the wedding. He was so flexible when it came to weather (we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and the weather was initially not cooperating), and it couldn't have been better. Everything about his services was awesome! The backlighting in the venue was so gorgeous, and made it look so magical! He even created such a beautiful customized monogram for us! Even though we didn't have a lot of dancers, our guests loved the music he played, and I was hearing that a few asked for his card. Go Travis! He checked in with us during the whole wedding to see what we wanted when, and I was so impressed. He kept things going so smoothly. And he was so gracious to let a wedding guest take the microphone to try to get dancers on the floor! It was such a funny experience! We couldn't be more happy with the service he provided. If you want a company who gives you so much value for your special day, its Madison Mobile DJ!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Humbled and grateful. I’m lucky to be able to help have a positive impact on couples lives. I do this not for the income but for the results. I feel great everyday knowing I’m helping make couples happy. Thank you. I wish you the very best truly. :)
  • Kt

Kt · Married on 10/12/2018

Last minute couple

We are a last minuet couple and even with our wedding that was no exception. We weren't given our DJ info until 3 days before our wedding. When Travis called i knew right away he was gonna be perfect for our wedding. He has a great sense of humor and was able to fit right in with the crazy requests from my family. I wasn't able to get him the wedding song list until 2am the day of the wedding lol and he had it all set and ready to go without issue. Even with everything being last minuet it was perfect. Travis is an awesome DJ and he knows his stuff and will work with you even if your as last minuet as we are. But I don't recommend being last minuet lol. Thank you Travis everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Keri Sellhausen · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend

We were in a bit of a pinch the week of our wedding when our DJ backed out. We were recommended to Madison Mobile DJ Service and they were able to fit us in last minute. Travis put us in the hands of one of his DJ's (Robb), and he was quick to reach out to us to go over the details. Robb was an outstanding DJ, we got multiple comments on how talented he was and how great the music was. We loved having them DJ our wedding and couldn't have imagined it any other way. We would highly recommend them. Thank you Madison Mobile DJ Service!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

I've worked with Travis for a number of years now, and turned to him for DJing our wedding day. His website allowed us to put in all of our songs for our day, and specify what songs would be played when. We went through all of our likes and dislikes, what we would allow people to play, etc., well before the wedding. He did a great job putting everything together, and had great suggestions for songs when we weren't sure what we wanted to use. We were very happy with our overall experience with Travis and Madison Mobile DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Naomi · Married on 09/29/2018

Best dj service in wisconsin!

Madison Mobile DJ should be everyone's first choice when in need of a DJ. Working with Travis was easy and he was ALWAYS attentive to our needs. He set us up with Greg, who was an AWESOME DJ at my son's wedding on Sept. 29. We had an outdoor tent reception and Greg had the dance floor filled all night!! He played all of those oldie but goodie songs that we all know the words to and can dance to. FUN FUN FUN and lots of singing along. So many of the 400 guests had only great things to say about Greg and the music. We even had guests asking how/where they could book him. Hands down the best DJ we ever heard. TOTALLY TOTALLY recommend Madison Mobile DJ for YOUR next event.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you. Naomi. You’ve got a wonderful family and great friends. We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for selecting our services. We know you had a lot of options. You made a great choice. :)
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

Experienced DJ Who Got Our Guests on the Dance Floor!

We loved Travis and Madison Mobile DJ! We hired Travis for our September 2018 wedding. He gave me his personal cell phone number where I could text or call him with any questions or concerns. He always texted right back or answered the phone right away. Leading up to the wedding, he kept telling me not to worry because he has years and years of experience and he'll make sure everything is taken care of. As a bride... you hear that from just about every vendor so I had my doubts because nothing ever goes perfect. Well.... Travis proved me wrong! At the reception, he got our guests pumped up before we did our grand march and announced everyone's names perfectly. He helped us stick to the timeline we gave him - which was so helpful since the whole day is a time crunch! He announced tables to go up for dinner and let it be known when we were starting speeches. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor and played what we requested. He even got the majority of the guests at our reception (we had 220+ guests) to get together to take a few HUGE group pictures. Travis was awesome! The uplighting was great too. We also had a photobooth from him and the attendant (I unfortunately don't remember her name) was so kind and professional! She found us at the end of the night before she left and told us how honored she was to help us out for the wedding and that she enjoyed our guests because they were so fun. We've had countless compliments on both our DJ and the Photobooth! We would definitely hire Madison Mobile DJ again if we ever need another DJ!

Sent on 10/16/2018

MacKenzie · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!! Better than imagined!

We booked MADISON Mobile DJ after one of our friends recommended them. Travis was so helpful from the start and his communication was great! He paired us up with Mark who absolutely out did himself! We needed a DJ outside on a rooftop for our ceremony and cocktail hour and then we had him move inside for the reception. He played all the right music and really kept the crowd going! Not only was the music great, he did such an amazing job working with all of the other vendors to make sure our day ran smoothly. I can’t recommend them enough! Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Amelia Carlson · Married on 08/25/2018

My Family loved it

I had them for my wedding and Travis was phenomenal!!! Kept everyone moving and grooving until the early morning!!! Could not have asked for more and was well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Amelia. We wish you the very best. Glad to have been able to assist in your amazing day. :)

Katie · Married on 07/20/2018

Travis and Mark were amazing to work with -- they were responsible, responsive, and played fantastic music that aligned with our tastes and preferences.

Before the wedding, they contacted us well in advance and asked about our preferences in music, including "must play" songs, "do not play", and general tastes. We had A LOT of preferences across a wide range of music types, and Mark was able to incorporate all of our preferences in a fun, appealing, and perfectly timed way. During the wedding preparation, he provided helpful guidance on songs that we may want to use for speeches, entrances, etc. when we had questions.

During the dinner, he helped cue us for speeches and made sure that we stayed on time. During dinner he played really great music that helped amplify the mood but did not overshadow speeches. Then, he cued the dance floor and the music he played all night was nothing short of amazing! He mixed old-school pop and r&b hits, with class songs, and modern songs with seamless transitions. He was judicious in the requests he took, which made our guests feel heard without allowing anything crazy to happen.

It's rare that both parents and college friends love the DJ, but our parents and friends couldn't stop raving about the music at the wedding. Madison Mobile DJ service was a pleasure to work with and provided a wonderful experience. I couldn't recommend nicer or more talented DJs

Sent on 07/31/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to follow my passion of helping couples.

Kayla · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark was our DJ and he kept our dance floor full the entire night!! He was extremely attentive to what we wanted and checked in with us often to ensure we were being well taken care of. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! We would absolutely use him again and would suggest him to anyone looking to have a great night!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Madison Mobile DJ Service 2

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kayla & Ben. I'm glad you trusted us with your wedding day. The feeling of a job well done is satisfying. Hearing this from you, makes what we do all worth it. We thank you also for your service & dedication to the military. On behalf of myself (Travis Seibert) Owner & (Mark Strehlow) DJ we wish you the very best in the future.

Patricia · Married on 07/13/2018

If you want someone who is going MC your event and not just play music, get Travis. I cannot imagine what our wedding and reception would have been without him. He brought beautiful lighting which made the room look amazing for the reception. He got people involved and dancing at the reception. He brought microphones for reception speeches. He was worth the price and more. The music he played, flawlessly, was perfect and appropriate.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Grateful. Thanks for helping me feed the fire. My passion keeps burning the longer I keep doing this. I hope I'm getting better at it. Your kinds words help keep me motivated.

Gabriela · Married on 07/13/2018

I had so much fun with this dj! Absolutely wonderful service!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/30/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Our venue was super windy and he made everything work! He worked with us and was super flexible with our timeline!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for allowing us have a front row seat to your most treasured night. We wish you the very best. Thank you :)

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2018

Travis @ Madison Mobile DJ was amazing and we are so thankful that we chose him to be our DJ. Our wedding had a variety of people, all ages, cultures, and music styles and he handled it perfectly. We requested that Eritrean, Ethiopian, and American music be played throughout dinner and dancing and he was able to mix the music in a way that kept our dance floor full and everyone so happy. Not only did Travis DJ but he also helped keep the day organized and make sure the night had a good flow and that our guests were aware of everything that was happening. WE didn't have to worry about anything with Travis and I would book him again in a heartbeat. Travis provided music for our ceremony as well and never once asked me a question on the wedding day about set up, etc. He was so knowledgeable that he didn't need to and it all turned out perfectly .. He was easy to get a hold of and a pleasure to work with.. OH and the photo booth was a HUGE hit!!! We are so thankful for finding him.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

I had a blast at your event. I can't ever remember a wedding party that was as respectful and awesome as yours. Great energy in the room. Very happy for both of you. :)

Susan · event on 06/29/2018

This was my retirement party and DJ Rob was fantastic! Great music mix for 20 year olds to 65+ year olds for 8 hrs!. Dancing was great! Photo booth was also a hit! Travis was the contact guy and very responsive to requests and questions. I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Susan. Happy Retirement :)

B · Married on 06/28/2018

Excellent communication. Everything was great!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

非常感谢你让我们分开你的招待会。Translation: Thank you so much for having us apart of your reception.

Kylie · event on 06/23/2018

The Legend at Bergamont had their Summer Splash pool party. We hold this party every year for the members of our cub. This is the second year that we've used Travis' services for this event. His professionalism, flexibility, and personality is extraordinary! He was engaging with the kids from the party by doing games and playing appropriate music for this event. The children and their parents of the club had nothing but GREAT feedback! Thank you Travis! I can't wait for you to come back next year for this event! We will see you when you do weddings here at Bergamont!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved having Travis as our DJ for our wedding!! He was amazing. We had a 90+ degree wedding day and he was a trooper through the whole day! We used the microphone set up for our officiant for our ceremony, we had up lighting, and we had a photo booth. Everything was terrific! We truly have no complaints. He kept the dance floor full the entire night, which was our main priority!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Happy I was able to help. :)

Rachel · event on 06/15/2018

Great dancing and photo booth!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Liz · Married on 06/15/2018

Very friendly, helpful, and always very responsive. Our DJ made sure everyone at our multicultural wedding felt included, I would highly recommend Madison Mobile DJ Service!

Sent on 08/06/2018