25 Reviews for Made Right Productions

Multi. Cameras (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
22 Made Right Productions Reviews

We had a fabulous experience with Matt! He connected with us on a personal level, was very courteous and kept behind the scenes. The video is a truly beautiful and heartwarming remembrance of such a special day. He truly captured Mike & Kimberly's love for each other, and so many warm moments. I've watched it so many times, I just can't get enough. I highly recommended Matt's services to any couple looking to preserve the special moments of their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew was so pleasant to work with on the most wonderfully chaotic day of our lives! He had a way of making everyone feel comfortable, but also making you forget he was even there— it’s the perfect balance! We had less than ideal weather and Made Right Productions jumped right in for every step of the way! We’re so glad we made the choice to hire a videographer to coauthors our day. If you’re contemplating it, do it! And do it with this crew!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt was amazing! He was in all the right places at all the right times. He was super easy going! I would highly recommend him as a videographer! We couldn't have been happier! You won’t be disappointed if you chose Matt! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Matt was the videographer for our wedding on July 15 and he was such a blast! He gave us a few sneak peaks of what he was capturing and we were blown away by his talent and creativity. He was genuinely professional while still being able to relax and have fun with us and our wedding party. My husband and I can't wait to see the finished product and will be recommending him to anyone in need of video production work. Thanks, Matt!

Profile Picture Estelle, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Video is truly the best way to capture all the perfect and wonderful moments that occur on the very best day of your life and Matt did a fantastic job making all of our videography dreams come true! He was a pleasure and joy to work with. We truly enjoyed working with him and would highly recommend his services to capture whatever big event you may need his aid in capturing. I will have these videos for a lifetime to enjoy. I am eternally grateful for his wonderful work and special moments he captured so perfectly.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

10 star recommendation, Seriously! Matt, with Made Right Productions was recommended to us by our wedding photographer so we knew it was a good recommendation. What we didn't realize is how lucky we got in the end. Matt and Corey made the entire process incredibly easy. Having a videographer for our wedding ceremony was the best decision ever and Corey blended in with the guests, we didn’t even know he was there. The footage is beyond what we imagined and cannot wait to relive our wedding days for years to come. We owe these memories to Made Right and would recommend them to anyone!
Thank you Matt & Corey.

Profile Picture Christin, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had an odd request of filming my wedding, "office" styled and he delivered amazing. I now have this fun 5 minute video of friends and family that I can watch over and over again.

He got my humor, and jokes. My family played along with the confessionals. He said he was never requested to do a wedding video like this but took on the challenge and delivered me my own amazing office episode staring my loved ones.

Matt also captured very sentimental moments. For those of you who like traditional videos he also put together some beautiful videos together capturing dances, speeches, and good times, but if you want something different he is definitely open to new ideas! I am so glad I picked him as our videographer and would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Documentary, Traditional

We used made right productions for our summer wedding and would highly recommend taking a look at them for your wedding videography needs. We worked with several different people throughout the process and everything went smoothly and efficiently. The day of the wedding, our videographers were on time and present throughout the day. They worked extremely well with our photographer. Being filmed can be uncomfortable but we never felt that way during the process, eventually we just forgot they were there which made it easy to relax. We are glad we have a video with memories of our wedding, it adds something that just photography alone can't.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was our videographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier that we chose Made Right Productions! Our wedding day was so incredibly special and we are beyond thankful to have such a beautiful wedding video. Matt provided the best customer service, was extremely dependable, professional and made sure to capture every special moment and detail throughout our day. We were very well taken care of on our wedding day and we would highly recommend Made Right Productions to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. Thank you Matt from the bottom of our hearts! - Kristin and Aaron Pillsbury

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing!! Matthew and Made Right Productions did a wonderful job filming our daughter's wedding day. Having Matthew as our videographer was the best wedding decision made! He was so fun and easy to work with. I absolutely love the video and it's a must have for any wedding. Thank you Matthew and Made Right Productions for the everlasting memories!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had the pleasure of having Matt shoot our wedding video this past month. He was so easy to work with, patient with our photographer, friendly and flexible. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. We can't wait to see our finished product!! :). Thanks for everything Matt.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring a videographer was not easy, especially if it's for your big day! Matthew made everything so smooth that day. He was flexible and on time. I put my trust in him and I believe he captured every important moment on our wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Cerise, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Traditional, Blu-Ray

These folks did the photography for our wedding party. We're not your usual couple, and we were looking for casual, cool, authentic photos to fit our style. Matthew and crew came through for us and we have so many lovely memories from that day!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were skeptical about hiring a videographer because let’s face it, weddings are expensive as is. However, Matt was able to ameliorate our hesitation by combining his experience and expert technical skills at a very competitive price. In the end, Mr. Deery provided us with a video that allowed us to relive a day that went by in a blur. Don’t sell yourself short, these are memories you want to last a lifetime, and Matt provides you a way to ensure that they do.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Your wedding day is one of the most magical days, ever! With that being said, what is even more magical is being able to re-live your favorite moments on any given Wednesday or Sunday. Having a talented videographer, with an eye for all the right moments, is so important. Matt filmed some really special moments of our wedding and we have enjoyed them time and time again. I would recommend him to capture moments you want to hold dear. Thank you so much for the time and energy you took to make these special videos for us!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would highly recommend Made Right Productions for all your wedding video needs! Wedding days fly by so quickly, and what better way to preserve every moment, than with a video you can enjoy for years to come? Matt is extremely professional, but also very personable and will fit in well with any wedding party! His services are amazing and his equipment is top of the line! He offers competitive pricing as well! His videos are absolutely stunning and his editing/scoring are second to none! He captures special details others wouldn’t think to and makes every video personal to each individual couple! Like I said, it goes by so fast! Make sure not to miss even one kiss, laugh, speech, family tradition, dance move, cheers, hug from Grandma, cake smash (if that’s your thing:), or any other tender moment! Get an awesome wedding video from Matt and his team!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I personally know Matt and can say he will do whatever it takes to make a breathtaking memory for any wedding couple. He dedicates so much time and effort and it is apparent in all of his videos. He’s fun and easy to work with and you can count on him to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Profile Picture Cadi, 6/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt and his crew are awesome, they got everything I needed and the Blu Rays we got were awesome! Plus for the quality and time they worked with us, it was a great value!

Profile Picture Kelli, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matthew was a complete joy to work with. Not only did he show up on time, organized, professional, and ready to capture the moments we were hoping for; he brought guidance and vision to shots we could not have planned. His artistry and passion for his work were very evident throughout the day, as he showed us the shots he was excited about and captured moments we don’t want to forget. We both felt he went above and beyond for us, and would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User5130331, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling

Matthew Deery did such an amazing job with our wedding video! We didn’t initially plan on a videographer with all of the other wedding expenses but we’re so thankful we did. He is worth every penny! It was awesome watching all of the great video memories from the day since it went by so fast!
We received a recommendation for Matthew through a friend that had worked with him. We were very happy he was able to start planning on such short notice. It was nice getting to know Matthew and letting him know our style. He was professional, understanding, extremely knowledgable about his field, listened to our every request and made recommendations when we were unsure. His passion for videography put us at ease and really showed in his final product. His meticulous editing produced a fantastic, professional quality video for us to watch for decades to come.

We shared the youtube video with our family and friends and everyone loved it! We can’t wait to see the full video.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/16, 1 Review
4.7

We were very pleased with the outcome of our wedding video. Matt and his team did a fantastic job getting great footage and crafting it beautifully into a short video that recaps our special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/16, 1 Review