Mad Batter Bakery Reviews

13 | Chalmette, LA

13 Reviews for Mad Batter Bakery

Sheradie J. · Married on 11/28/2020

Best Cakes Ever!!

I can’t express how satisfied I was with Mad Batter Bakery from the cake designs down to the taste! I was referred to them from a friend and from the cake tasting I was definitely sold. These cakes are made with love and do not taste like a regular old wedding cake. They taste home made and it’s literally the best cake I’ve ever had! I kept pieces of both of our cakes in the fridge after the wedding and they taste like it was made that day a WHOLE WEEK later!! Stop supporting these big chain bakeries and support locals!!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Kyle C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding and grooms cake.

They did a great job on both cakes. They made everything so easy for us and we’re very responsive. Best cake tasting we had during the cake tasting process.

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 10/10/2020

Mad Batter Bakery is the best!!

Mad Batter Bakery did an absolutely beautiful job for our wedding. They were so professional and helpful from the cake tasting to our big day. They accommodated our request to have different flavors for each tier. They were always in contact with us to make sure we had the perfect wedding cake and groom's cake. Even when we thought a hurricane would ruin the day, the Mad Batter bakery was the one company we didn't have to worry about. I can't say enough about how great of an experience we had with Mad Batter bakery!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Breanna · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing experience

This was an amazing experience! The cake was everything I wanted and more and it tasted even better than it looked!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Tabitha

Tabitha B. · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing and Beautiful service

From the start we went to maybe 3 or 4 different places so once we came here the cake tasting was nice set up the cakes was Amazing the lady was very nice and helpful once we got to the reception the cake look so Beautiful the day after my family came and ate the rest of the cake we was eating cake all week Thank you so much for everything

Sent on 03/19/2020

Mad Batter Bakery's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding and thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you were happy with the cake and that your guests enjoyed the flavor of the cake. Your feedback helps us and well as other brides when choosing a wedding cake.
    MBB
  • Chloe

Chloe W. · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious and easy to work with!

Delicious and beautiful! Annie and the team were so easy to work with; the tasting was at our convenience and then we just had a final confirmation before the big day!
    The cake was highly complimented by guests and the simplest part of our wedding plans - a win-win!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Mad Batter Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all of our clients and treat them like our own. Welcome to the Mad Batter family!

Ayshani · Married on 11/11/2018

Easy, Excellent and professional

I want to thank mad batter bakery for making the exact cake that I asked for on my wedding day my guest could and cannot stop raving about the taste, texture and moisture of this beautiful elegant cake each and every time I present you with an image of a cake that I want made, you guys do impeccable an outstanding job I am a loyal customer and I'm very happy that I used you for my special day

Sent on 11/13/2018

Chelsie · Married on 02/24/2018

We chose a specialized tiger stripe pattern for the inside of the cake and they came through in every way! We were overjoyed with our experience and the cake was fantastic!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Jordan · Married on 02/16/2018

Mad Batter Bakery provided our tiered king cake wedding cake for our February wedding! It ended up absolutely PERFECT and was such a wow-factor for our guests, most of whom were from out of town and had never tried king cake before! It added such a fun element to our wedding but honestly the best part was how absolutely delicious the cake was. Everyone commented on how delicious our cake was and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Ginger · Married on 03/25/2017

Mad Batter Bakery is a hidden gem in Chalmette. I sampled and viewed all the big bakeries - Gambinos, Swiss, Haydels - and it wasn't until I looked through the sample book at Mad Batter did I find the perfect cake for me. I know - Chalmette can feel like it's at the end of the world - but it is worth the trip to St. Bernard Parish to get one of their cakes. Maybe that's why they're not as well known - the folks out there in the parish are keeping the secret. Well let me be the one to tell all of the New Orleans area - you won't find cakes like this anywhere else. Her look book also indicated that she was LGBT-friendly, which while I wasn't having an LGBT wedding, provided another selling point for me.

My cake was absolutely gorgeous and unlike any other sample I saw in town. And the best part, it was DELICIOUS. She did my wedding cake and grooms cake and there was none left! My wedding venue coordinator remarked that she had never seen a wedding cake eaten in its entirety - and it wasn't because they weren't big enough. People were going back for seconds. I don't think I can say enough good things about my experience with Mat Batter.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/24/2016

I got married in July and my cake was beautiful and tasted even better. Everyone enjoyed it. My husband and I can't wait to eat the top tier for our anniversary!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Lauren,
    Congratulations again on your nuptials. We were honored to be part of your special day and are elated that you enjoyed your cake as much as we enjoyed making it for you! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
    --MBB

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2015

Thanks to Mad Batter Bakery we had the perfect wedding cake and grooms cake! They are so easy to work with and give you exactly what you ask for.
    The cakes look great but they taste even better!!

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 03/31/2019

Creative Cakes

Anne's cake is very good, and she is open to working on non-traditional designs. This came in handy with our Lovecraft-inspired wedding cake. Cthulhu on top of our cake looked amazing. Our only complaint is that we thought the figure would be a tad bigger based on the post-consultation design. Oh well, it still resulted in the desired response from our guests. And no one complained about how good the cake tasted. I would recommend Mad Batter Bakery to anyone looking for a creative cake.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Mad Batter Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We LOVED this design. It was a lot of fun. We never back down from a good challenge. We are so happy that your guests enjoyed it!