Mackinac State Historic Parks Reviews

4 | Mackinaw City, MI

4 Reviews for Mackinac State Historic Parks

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful location with great service. Was the perfect location for my big day. The backup location was included as well, which is a great relief when planning an outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Mackinac State Historic Parks. I worked with Dominick Miller while planning my wedding and have never experience such professionalism and kindness. Dominick made sure I felt comfortable with all of the details and that all of my questions were answered - such a relief when planning an event so far from home! Our wedding day went off without a hitch and my HUSBAND and I could not be happier with how everything went!

Sent on 06/09/2017

SCOTT ROCKS!!!!!!! Scott made the day go off without a hitch when we wanted to get married at the somewhere in time gazebo! Thanks Scott!

Sent on 08/14/2012

We got married at the Somewhere In Time gazebo (yes, the one from the movie). The location, communication from the events coordinator (Scott Witsman- he's AWESOME), accessiblity were amazing! I feel so very fortunate that we had the opporutnity to get married at the gazebo. It is a venue better suited for a smaller wedding and if the weather is an issue, there is also a church reserved. I can't rave about this gem of a location and the attention to detail enough!

Sent on 08/02/2012