M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

351 | Maitland, FL

351 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Vanessa · Married on 03/18/2017

M3 Beauty made me look and feel beautiful! From the beginning they were flexible with scheduling my trial, quick to respond to my emails, and simply so friendly!! My hairstylist and make up artist were phenomenal. I felt an instant comfort with them which made my decision to go with M3 even easier. Planning a wedding is bye far one of the most stressful but exciting things us females get to experience, and I without a doubt recommend M3! Also, this is kinda funny now but wasn't the day of. After getting ready at the hotel I had to ride in a convertible (we decided not to put the top back on) the driver said we would go the back roads. Well with all the construction work around Maitland he got turned around. Next thing I realize I am in a convertible on I4 with my low side updo!! My hairdo survived the trip t the chapel and then to the reception (Maitland-Altamonte Springs-College Park). I was so thankful! Thank you all at M3 for making me feel special & allowing me to look fabulous on my special day!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Wow! What a story Vanessa! Thank you for sharing and it was our honor to be a part of your beautiful day! - M3

Danielle · Married on 03/12/2017

I chose M3 based on reading reviews right here on wedding wire and the photos- everything turned out exactly as expected. Dana is very responsive with coordinating everything prior to the wedding. On the wedding day I had Nicole for makeup on the bride, mother of the bride and bridesmaids; Marie handled everyone's hair. Both women were very friendly and arrived on time that morning- we had a very early start since my ceremony began at noon. If you are on the fence about a trial I highly recommend it- that morning your mind is in a million different places and knowing that you have already worked out all the details provides a great deal of relief. I was hesitant at first because of the added cost, but it really put me at ease the day of. Nicole performed my trial for both hair and makeup- the whole process took a little over 2 hours and in that time we were able to test out different ideas. Nicole listened to my ideas, but also weighed in with her expert opinion which was greatly appreciated since I had never been in a wedding party before. I came with a hair accessory that I loved, but didn't know exactly where to place and Nicole helped me figure out the perfect spot that would stay in place all day. Marie handled hair the day of the wedding and was able to copy Nicole's trial perfectly. My bridesmaids were from out of town and so they did not have a trial but everything turned out perfectly for them as well. Be an M3 bride- you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/23/2017

kelly · Married on 03/11/2017

This team is absolutely incredible!! Dana was amazing to work with for logistics prior to the big day. She was very responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. The day-of team was professional and truly skilled at what they do. We did hair and make-up for 9 people and everything was so smooth! The girls were friendly and eased anyones stresses. Our hair and make-up ended up looking INCREDIBLE!! It also stayed in place all day, no touch-ups needed. Please choose this company to work with if you want no stress over hair and make-up on your wedding day. They will take a rough idea of what you want...and totally transform it into something amazingly beautiful!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Tori · Married on 02/18/2017

100% will hire them again to do my makeup! Everyone commented on how great my makeup looked!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

M3 did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They listened to how I wanted to look and how I wanted my girls to look and it all turned out perfect!! I will for sure use them again for my heir and makeup needs.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Christina · Married on 01/15/2017

I couldn't have chosen a better hair and makeup company for my wedding day!! My maid of honor/sister was a total stickler for the details during my wedding planning process, and Dana was wonderful in making a perfect and detailed hair and makeup schedule of 3 makeup artists and 3 hair stylists for my bridal party of *13* (plus my mom and mom in law!) !!! Nicole did my hair and Rali did my makeup, and they really made my wedding style vision come to life. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and every stylist was punctual, professional, and very sweet! I would absolutely recommend M3!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/07/2017

M3 Beauty was such a pleasure to work with! Rali was our makeup artist and Marie was our hairstylist for my wedding in January 2017. They were both so wonderful and did an amzaing job on everyone! They took the time to listen to me and I never felt rushed from the trial to the wedding day. I used Luxy hair extensions and Marie did such a great job at blending the extensions with my hair. And Rali was phenomenal with the makeup. As a bride I relied heavily on reviews and I would recommend M3 Beauty to any bride that is looking for an exceptional experience and reliability in a hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2016

Thank you so much M3! Angelica (hair) and Rali (makeup) were both amazing! Could not have been happier!

Sent on 01/22/2017

I am so thankful for M3! We booked hair and makeup trial and wedding hair and makeup the week of the wedding! We booked extremely last-minute and they made EVERYTHING work out with professionalism, accommodation and creativity! My hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for more! Definitely recommend! Thank you so much, M3!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Megan · Married on 11/17/2016

M3 was amazing! My bridal party and I were extremely impressed with the professionalism and talent the girls have. Our hair and make up came out fabulous! The team listened to our requests, took their time, and were extremely prompt with all services. We were very pleased and I will recommend M3 to all friends and family!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/12/2016

I am so glad I was able to find M3 Beauty. They were beyond professional, and truly catered to whatever I wanted for my big day. They arrived on time, always maintained a great attitude and always stopped to make sure I loved the way I looked. I did the preview and changed my style completely the day of the wedding and they didn't mind at all. If you want great quality makeup and hair for your big day I would definitely go with M3 Beauty!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Crystal · Married on 11/12/2016

The M3 team was amazing from start to finish. They were responsive, accommodating, and did a a beautiful job on me (the bride) and the bridal party's hair and makeup. Everyone looked and felt phenomenal.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Heather · Married on 11/05/2016

M3 was amazing with their services on our wedding day! Nicole and Marie were both so professional and kept the whole bridal party relaxed throughout the getting ready part! I was so happy with both the hair and makeup! They were even nice enough to provide extra lipstick to keep us fresh afterward. My mom was nervous about getting her makeup professionally done, and in the end she loved it! They gave her the natural look that she had imagined. Dana kept in touch with us before and after and was so flexible with the bridesmaids who kept changing appointment times.

Sent on 11/21/2016

sofia · Married on 10/30/2016

All the staff are very kind and helpful. I would definitely have some pictures ahead of time so they can know what you want. We will definitely be using M3makeup again in the future. ??

Sent on 11/23/2016

Megan · Married on 10/28/2016

M3 was amazing to work with. I had two stylist and a makeup artist and they all showed up at my hotel on time ready to work. Dana made the whole process easy with a detailed schedule of the day. My hair and makeup were flawless.

Thank you M3 for making my day special.

Sent on 11/18/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Megan! It was truly our pleasure! I can't wait to see the pictures! Best wishes to you Craig on your Happily ever after! xo

I booked with M3 a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I did! My mother found them online and told me to check them out. I came to wedding wire to check out their reviews, which were awesome, and I understand why. Dana has been fabulous at answering all of my questions. I just recently spoke to someone who said they love working with them, and I'm really excited to work with them as well.

Sent on 12/10/2015

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you soo much for such nice words!!!
    What bride is this??! I want to thank you personally!!
    It makes me soo happy that you are soo HAPPY!

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!

Amelia · Married on 09/24/2016

The entire M3 Team was amazing! They responded immediately to any and all questions. Marissa our wonderful Hair Stylist was able to create the exact look I was going for and was patient with my somewhat indecisive bridesmaid’s. Melissa was a perfectionist with our make-up and a pro at putting on fake eyelashes. It was a lot of fun spending the morning with Marissa and Melissa (you will spend quite a bit of time with many of your vendors, so it’s important they are fun, but professional). Thank you M3 and the entire team for making my wedding day seamless with hair and make-up!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Hilary · Married on 09/22/2016

M3...where to start? When we decided to have a destination wedding at Walt Disney World one of the major stressors was finding vendors we could work with long-distance. Like most women, hair and makeup were a top priority for me to secure and feel confident with, so there is no doubt that I searched and searched through lists of vendors both that I found on my own as well as the list my wedding planner gave me. When I came across M3 online I was drawn in...after I made my first contact with Dana I was set and a major item on my list of "to-do's" was checked off. The months prior to our wedding flew by...Dana answered all of my questions promptly and professionally. The morning of our wedding went off without a hitch. Dana had communicated the schedule with me so everyone knew when they were scheduled for their services. We had 11 women total who received services and every single one of them LOVED their wedding day looks. Our M3 team included Angelica and Thanh on makeup and Juliana and Nicole on hair...they made everyone feel comfortable throughout the morning and we couldn't be happier with them or their services! I would highly recommend them to any bride (and I have 10 other women who could back me up)!

Sent on 10/09/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Aww Hilary.. thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! You were such a joy to work with and it couldn't have been a better experience on our end as well! Best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Brandie · Married on 09/10/2016

It was great . They're on time , efficient , -and very professional. I would recommend them to any bride any day! In fact have to several ladies . I really felt like a baby doll on my wedding . What a beautiful group of ladies I had
    The pleasure of meeting !

Sent on 10/26/2016

Heather · Married on 09/03/2016

Outstanding company to work with. The hair & make-up turned out beautiful for the wedding. The make-up artist and hair stylist arrived on time, conducted themselves in a professional manner & were extremely friendly. We had such a great morning! Would use this M3 again!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure! xo

Amber · Married on 08/28/2016

I was so pleased with every step of this process. I was initially torn between 2 stylists and after making the decision to not go with M3, I realized quickly that I was wrong! I reached back out to Dana. She was accommodating and understanding. Being an out of state bride you worry about lot about results. None the less. Dana put so much confidence in me that I passed on the trial and hoped for the best. The day of, the stylist completely understood what I wanted and executed it perfectly! I would use M3 again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Kelli · Married on 08/20/2016

The girls made our day so easy and with no stress. They showed up early and started right away which allowed extra time for touch-ups. I would recommend doing the preview with the girls prior to the wedding so they know exactly what you want on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/15/2016

tia · Married on 08/04/2016

The Glam Squad You've Been Looking For

The M3 beauty team made our day so special, were highly professional and most importantly did a fantastic job on our hair/makeup. Not to mention how much fun they were. I'd definitely recommend booking with them for your big day or special event

Sent on 11/22/2019

Natalia · Married on 07/24/2016

It was easy to book them, and they were willing to work with me on everything. Makeup turned out really well and overall had a really nice wedding :)

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • Christina & David

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

M3 was absolutely wonderful to work with! From scheduling to the actual make up service, everything was perfect! And I highly recommend them for tattoo cover up, Melissa did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/16/2016