M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

351 | Maitland, FL

351 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Melody · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing Team!

M3 was amazing from start to finish! Three of the girls on the team came to my hotel suite and flawlessly handled hair and makeup for all 9 of us!! I would never recommend anyone else!!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

I cannot stress how amazing M3 was for my wedding. Everything was so easy and seamless. I would hire them again. They are so easy to work with and so good at what they do. I changed my hair style from the trial to the wedding and they accomodated me and made me look flawless. I am originally from VA but had my wedding in Orlando. My bridal party (friends, mothers, etc.) all were so impressed and pleased with their makeup and hair. One of my VA friends is getting married next year and has been so disappointed with all of her makeup and hair trials because none compare to the PHENOMENAL job M3 did for me and my bridal party.

Sent on 09/20/2018

jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

M3 was amazing! They were on time and got through the whole bridal party and moms ahead of schedule making the day run smoothly and stress free!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Letha · Married on 03/02/2018

I used M3 Makeup for my wedding. Five stars are not enough!!! Rali worked magic with her makeup (even covering a “farmers tan” left by my watch from the day before. And Marissa made my hair look incredible! My 3 yr old nephew said I was a princess when I walked down the aisle!! From the hair trial to the day of, I felt completely relaxed with them and so impressed by their skills. I’ve never felt so beautiful in all my life!! Thank you Dana, Rali, and Marissa!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Allison · Married on 01/19/2018

Rali did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup i knew right from the trial that i wanted to book with M3! I am VERY particular with my makeup and she listened so well to exactly what i wanted and any changes that i wanted to make, she made them! It was so easy to work with her and she was so sweet i would definitely reccomend M3 to any bride!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

M3 Wedding Beauty was fantastic! The make-up artist and hair stylist listened to exactly what I wanted. They were very tentative and all of my girls and myself looked flawless all night! I definitely recommend them for any upcoming event that anyone has.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Mallory · Married on 11/18/2017

I am so thankful for M3 Makeup! Several months before my wedding, I had a hair and makeup trial with a local hair salon that my mom usually gets her haircut at. It was AWFUL and I was in tears. With my wedding only being 3 months away, I was panicking. I knew hair and makeup was the most important aspect to feeling confident and beautiful on the wedding day and I was now terrified that I wouldn't be able to find someone amazing on such short notice. I am happy to report that I was so wrong. My hairstylist, Samantha, and my makeup artist, Rali, are hands down some of the best in the business. Samantha was able to do my hair EXACTLY how I wanted, even though I wasn't able to schedule a trial before the big day because I lived out of town. Rali was also able to execute my vision based only on a few pictures-- if that's not impressive I don't know what is! I felt extremely thankful to have such talented stylists that made me look more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you so much M3 for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved M3. They were friendly and professional. They came in and did my bridal make up with air brush, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride all where we got ready. It all looked fantastic! I did the trial too, which was helpful to be on the same page about what I wanted my make up to look like and what would look good on camera and in pics. I will update with pics once I get mine back.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Virginia · Married on 11/12/2017

Not only do these ladies do IMPECCABLE work, they TRULY CARE about their clients. They made us all feel so beautiful and helped make the day even more special! They we're very communicative about the looks each and every one of us were "going for" and helped create those looks in a way that suited each of us individually in the best ways. I very much appreciate their patience, talent, communication, knowledge, flexibility, and time. I would have wanted them to stay the whole day! They are seriously so much fun! I also recommend going beforehand for the test hair/makeup. It is the only time you're getting married (hopefully! Lol) so have fun and make more memories! The day we went for the trial was possibly my favorite memory of the whole wedding planning process! If you've found M3. Don't waste your time looking for anyone else. THESE ladies are the TOPS! <3

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Angel Missy

Jané · Married on 11/11/2017

I had a 11th women in my bridal party and I purchased hair and airbrush makeup for all of them my wedding was November 11th the ladies were there before I even arrived I was 3 minutes late for my appointment as I was the first for my hair. Luckily I had other bridesmaids there and they let me relax a little bit and change my place in line. We had so many girls late or missing that we had to switch around the appointment and they did it perfectly. Everything was so hectic we had videography and photography in total there were five on that team then we also had my humongous family that kept on coming in and out. They took everything and made it perfect I could not brave about this company enough no make-up trials no hair trials no nothing and they made me feel as beautiful as I've ever been I am so grateful that I hired this team and you won't regret it make sure you share with your friends because I will never use anyone else for anything other than this company thank you guys so much

Sent on 11/13/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Oh Jane this makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see the pictures!! xoxo - Dana
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

MICHELLE AND VALENTINA WORKED MAGIC ON MY BRIDAL PARTY AND I! They showed up the morning of the wedding and completed 12 different peoples hair and makeup. We not only finished on time but EARLY. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and felt it. These two are friendly, professional and great at what they do. Also, Dana the manager was a huge help getting everything setup (I live in a completely different state) she even went out of her way to email me back right back... so prompt!! Kudos to the team, highly recommended.

Sent on 11/26/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Aww Jessica, thank you so much! You were such a joy to work with and your wedding photos are unbelievably GORGEOUS! We wish you nothing but love and happiness in your marriage and future! xoxo

Kira · Married on 10/22/2017

Everyone I worked with was wonderful! Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing! My baby sister is mentally handicapped and the hair and make up artists were so great with her.

Janette · Married on 10/15/2017

It was great. I really couldn't have asked for a better team to help me with my makeup and hair. They were both super friendly and I will never forget the experience. They made my wedding day even better!

Callie · Married on 10/14/2017

Exquisite makeup and hair with a personal touch. They made me feel so comfortable on the phone and at my trial, in their beautiful studio. By my wedding day, it was like gabbing with girlfriends while the artists worked on myself and my bridal party, which included 2 little girls who never dreamed of looking so glam! They came to my location in cocoa beach and were happy and relaxed and fun and talented. I will always love my makeup artist, Rali. Don't wait to book with M3 for your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 10/12/2017

It was such a pleasure working with M3 Makeup for my wedding day. I’m from Texas and communication prior to my special day was easy and they made me feel totally at ease. I loved my hair and makeup! So pretty! And not too flashy- Natural, beautiful, perfect.

Cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Amazing bridal experience! The team was super friendly & beyond patient! I so appreciated their attention to detail & making my day go so smooth. Would most def recommend & use again for future events. Highly satisfied!

Dallas · Married on 10/07/2017

Dana, Michelle, and Valentina were awesome! From booking everything, listening to what I wanted, what my bridesmaids wanted, and everything on the actual wedding day, I was happy to have them!! They made it easy and I was thankful for that! I highly recommend M3!

cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Dana and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They were all so friendly, flexible and patient. I felt like I had known them for years. The girls made us all feel more than comfortable. My mom can be somewhat of a diva (there's always one lol) and they really catered to her. I would most def recommend for bridal services & look forward to using them in the future for other events! Highly satisfied experience!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • F

Fay · Married on 09/30/2017

Valentina from M3 did my hair and makeup and she was awesome! I also did a trial with her and she was extremely patient and professional. I really like how natural the look was and decided to use her for my wedding. I got lots of compliments, Couldn't be happier! The service was very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2017

I had an amazing experience with M3!

Dana was unbelievable with responding to emails and certainly helped to keep a nervous bride calm.

Rali and Marissa were so brilliant. Although I did have a make-up trial with Rali, due to an unforeseen circumstances I didn't have a preview with Marissa, but I was so happy with how my hair turned out. They were able to create the exact look I wanted, it was perfect

I wouldn't hesitate for a second in recommending M3. I loved being an M3 bride.

Sent on 08/01/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Jen! You were truly a joy to work with! I can't wait to see the pictures, your photographer said they should be ready soon!

Larisa · Married on 05/27/2017

M3 was so accomadating even after my bridesmaids changed their minds a bunch of times. They were on time and since I did not choose to do a trial, the makeup artists listened to me and asked a lot of really great questions so I could get the look I wanted. She was amazing and I would definetly recommend M3!

Sent on 07/29/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so much Larisa! It was truly our pleasure and everything turned beautifully! We featured your wedding on our Facebook page already! Thank you again for trusting M3 Beauty for your special day!
    ♡ Dana

Bana · Married on 05/13/2017

If you are looking for an elegant place, this is where to go.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Anne-Marie · Married on 04/14/2017

M3 Make Up did a flawless job! Marie understood exactly what I was wanting as far as my wedding day make up look and all of the bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make up. I would highly recommend M3 and have already started sharing their name to friends with upcoming weddings!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Mary Margaret · Married on 04/01/2017

My best friend used m3 for her wedding and we looked so beautiful that I used them as well. They did a fantastic job, were a fun part of our special day, and felt like part of the gang. They worked in Orlando for my friend's wedding and came all the way to st. Augustine for mine!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kim · Married on 03/25/2017

M3 was a wonderful group to work with! They were very accommodating as I had never had my hair or make up done before, and wanted to do a few trials before the big day. There was no need to worry as Angelica and Rali did an amazing job! I felt beautiful and my hair and make up stayed in place all night! They were wonderful to work with and everyone was so nice, especially Dana!

Sent on 05/29/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Aww thank you Kim! You were such a joy to work with as well! Best wishes in your marriage and future! - M3