304 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

On-Site Hair (6)
Natural Makeup (6)
Makeup Trial (6)
Group Services (4)

Absolutely one of the best companies I could have worked with. They are very polite, professional and answer every question one might have. They listen to your needs and wants and make you look beautiful on your special day!

Profile Picture Kada, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend M3 Makeup for any wedding/special event. I had my wedding a few weeks ago and the artists are very professional and knowledgable. They made sure that I understood and was prepared for the day of the wedding. This company was very accommodating with what I needed since I had my bridesmaids getting ready offsite and I still had to get ready on site. We had two teams of two artists to make sure everyone had their hair and makeup done by the time needed. Each artist did amazing work and made it fun!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I had three ladies come to do myself and my wedding party. I am from the UK and got married in Florida so was hard to do things for the wedding in another country but when I contacted M3 they were amazing and not the day as you can imagine a bride is nervous but the ladies were so kind and chatty it made me feel at ease. My hair and make up was amazing the ladies were pure goddesses and I have never felt so beautiful in my life thank you so much

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I wish we could have kept to schedule a bit more. The hair and makeup took longer than estimating making picture time shorter. Pictures were really important to me.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flawless hair and makeup by the M3 team! Alana and Shanna were an amazing team that made my day so special! It was an early morning but they were both so sweet and personal!
Thank you ladies for making me and my girls gorgeous for my spectacular day!

Photo
Profile Picture Ashleigh, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Working with M3 was easy and stress free! Both hair and makeup started on time and stayed on schedule. I loved my hair and makeup! Everything stayed looking great all night long and I had many compliments throughout the evening! I do not live locally in Orlando so I was planning my wedding from a far but working with the team via email/phone worked great and didn't cause me any issues. I would recommend using M3 makeup to others.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

my wedding days with my makeup girl and my hair girl was amazing. my makeup looked flawless in my pictures. both girls did a great job and all my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. well worth the price!!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Everyone here was great! The ladies are super friendly and very professional! I was very pleased with the hair and make up team for my wedding day! Me and my girls looked amazing thanks to them!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot stress how amazing M3 was for my wedding. Everything was so easy and seamless. I would hire them again. They are so easy to work with and so good at what they do. I changed my hair style from the trial to the wedding and they accomodated me and made me look flawless. I am originally from VA but had my wedding in Orlando. My bridal party (friends, mothers, etc.) all were so impressed and pleased with their makeup and hair. One of my VA friends is getting married next year and has been so disappointed with all of her makeup and hair trials because none compare to the PHENOMENAL job M3 did for me and my bridal party.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

M3 was amazing! They were on time and got through the whole bridal party and moms ahead of schedule making the day run smoothly and stress free!!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used M3 Makeup for my wedding. Five stars are not enough!!! Rali worked magic with her makeup (even covering a “farmers tan” left by my watch from the day before. And Marissa made my hair look incredible! My 3 yr old nephew said I was a princess when I walked down the aisle!! From the hair trial to the day of, I felt completely relaxed with them and so impressed by their skills. I’ve never felt so beautiful in all my life!! Thank you Dana, Rali, and Marissa!!!!

Photo for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Letha, 3/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Rali did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup i knew right from the trial that i wanted to book with M3! I am VERY particular with my makeup and she listened so well to exactly what i wanted and any changes that i wanted to make, she made them! It was so easy to work with her and she was so sweet i would definitely reccomend M3 to any bride!

Profile Picture Allison, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

M3 Wedding Beauty was fantastic! The make-up artist and hair stylist listened to exactly what I wanted. They were very tentative and all of my girls and myself looked flawless all night! I definitely recommend them for any upcoming event that anyone has.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved M3. They were friendly and professional. They came in and did my bridal make up with air brush, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride all where we got ready. It all looked fantastic! I did the trial too, which was helpful to be on the same page about what I wanted my make up to look like and what would look good on camera and in pics. I will update with pics once I get mine back.

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

I am so thankful for M3 Makeup! Several months before my wedding, I had a hair and makeup trial with a local hair salon that my mom usually gets her haircut at. It was AWFUL and I was in tears. With my wedding only being 3 months away, I was panicking. I knew hair and makeup was the most important aspect to feeling confident and beautiful on the wedding day and I was now terrified that I wouldn't be able to find someone amazing on such short notice. I am happy to report that I was so wrong. My hairstylist, Samantha, and my makeup artist, Rali, are hands down some of the best in the business. Samantha was able to do my hair EXACTLY how I wanted, even though I wasn't able to schedule a trial before the big day because I lived out of town. Rali was also able to execute my vision based only on a few pictures-- if that's not impressive I don't know what is! I felt extremely thankful to have such talented stylists that made me look more beautiful than I had even imagined. Thank you so much M3 for making me (and my bridesmaids!) feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a 11th women in my bridal party and I purchased hair and airbrush makeup for all of them my wedding was November 11th the ladies were there before I even arrived I was 3 minutes late for my appointment as I was the first for my hair. Luckily I had other bridesmaids there and they let me relax a little bit and change my place in line. We had so many girls late or missing that we had to switch around the appointment and they did it perfectly. Everything was so hectic we had videography and photography in total there were five on that team then we also had my humongous family that kept on coming in and out. They took everything and made it perfect I could not brave about this company enough no make-up trials no hair trials no nothing and they made me feel as beautiful as I've ever been I am so grateful that I hired this team and you won't regret it make sure you share with your friends because I will never use anyone else for anything other than this company thank you guys so much

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jané , 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

MICHELLE AND VALENTINA WORKED MAGIC ON MY BRIDAL PARTY AND I! They showed up the morning of the wedding and completed 12 different peoples hair and makeup. We not only finished on time but EARLY. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and felt it. These two are friendly, professional and great at what they do. Also, Dana the manager was a huge help getting everything setup (I live in a completely different state) she even went out of her way to email me back right back... so prompt!! Kudos to the team, highly recommended.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Everyone I worked with was wonderful! Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing! My baby sister is mentally handicapped and the hair and make up artists were so great with her.

Profile Picture Kira, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

It was great. I really couldn't have asked for a better team to help me with my makeup and hair. They were both super friendly and I will never forget the experience. They made my wedding day even better!

Profile Picture Janette, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Exquisite makeup and hair with a personal touch. They made me feel so comfortable on the phone and at my trial, in their beautiful studio. By my wedding day, it was like gabbing with girlfriends while the artists worked on myself and my bridal party, which included 2 little girls who never dreamed of looking so glam! They came to my location in cocoa beach and were happy and relaxed and fun and talented. I will always love my makeup artist, Rali. Don't wait to book with M3 for your wedding.

Profile Picture Callie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was such a pleasure working with M3 Makeup for my wedding day. I’m from Texas and communication prior to my special day was easy and they made me feel totally at ease. I loved my hair and makeup! So pretty! And not too flashy- Natural, beautiful, perfect.

Profile Picture Katherine , 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing bridal experience! The team was super friendly & beyond patient! I so appreciated their attention to detail & making my day go so smooth. Would most def recommend & use again for future events. Highly satisfied!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Dana, Michelle, and Valentina were awesome! From booking everything, listening to what I wanted, what my bridesmaids wanted, and everything on the actual wedding day, I was happy to have them!! They made it easy and I was thankful for that! I highly recommend M3!

Profile Picture Dallas, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Dana and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They were all so friendly, flexible and patient. I felt like I had known them for years. The girls made us all feel more than comfortable. My mom can be somewhat of a diva (there's always one lol) and they really catered to her. I would most def recommend for bridal services & look forward to using them in the future for other events! Highly satisfied experience!

Profile Picture cindy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup