M&M Limousine and Bus Service Reviews

M&M Limousine and Bus Service 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Rides!

M&M ended up being a great choice for our wedding day. We needed to hire 2 party buses, one for our bridal party and one to shuttle our wedding guests from the hotel to the reception. Our options were also limited because we were crossing the Indiana/Illinois border and that apparently requires a special license. We quickly found out that licence was hard to come by and then we found M&M Limo. We were nervous because there are quite a few negative reviews out there, but they ended up being a great choice for our day! The buses showed up on time (and even a tad early!) and the drivers were so kind and friendly! The buses were clean and we could plug in our own music. We could also have alcohol on the buses, but note that if you rent within Chicago city limits, that's when you'd need the security guard. All around a great choice for us and couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Eric

Eric Gaylord · Married on 09/21/2019

Flexible on minimum time

We wanted a party bus from ceremony to reception. Most trolley and bus places had 3 or 4 hour minimums for crazy prices, and we feared we'd have to just scrap the idea. M&M was flexible with us on timing and pricing was within reason. Also, the limo bus is fun because you are seated on the perimeter facing each other. I think we got the larger bus, and that was good because the quoted max. capacity would've been ambitious. I think we could have fit ~28 comfortably. They arrived on time.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Elizabeth Walsh · Married on 09/07/2019

Fun Times!

We hired M&M to drive the bridal party around for pre-ceremony photos and also for transportation to the venue. We hired the 28-person limo bus and it was so nice and roomy. Our driver was on time, fun and made all the requested stops seamless and stress free. Highly recommend M&M

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Yannick

Yannick · Married on 07/27/2019

Seamless Limo Experience

Our limo driver showed up nice and early for our big wedding day. We had about 18 guests that fit nicely into the white SUV limo. It was a smooth ride all the way to the venue. Would definitely use M&M Limo again.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Kathi Clarke · Married on 06/18/2019

No issues at all!

I read a lot of horror stories about day of wedding transportation. We had no issues at all with M and M. The vehicles were on time, clean and the drivers were great.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Maurice Brown · Married on 06/09/2019

Professional

Very Professional transportation company. Prompt and on time! Courteous drivers and flexible.

Modern fleet which are kept clean. Will recommend again

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jenny

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2019

Professional and prompt

I highly recommend this company. Not only for a wedding! Their transportation is beautiful and extremely clean. Our driver was awesome and patient with my large crew on my wedding day. Thanks for a great experience guys!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nikki K · Married on 11/03/2018

M&M Limousine Services

M&M provided a large, comfortable, very clean, beautifully decorated coach bus to transport Bridal Party of 30 people for pictures and also after reception for transport back and forth from venue to hotel. Very professional, prompt, and accommodating for all. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with.

They provided transportation for us with a very logistically complicated travel itenerary and they were great!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jennifer Lazarevic · Married on 09/08/2018

Upscale ride for an affordable price!

Perfect way to get bridal party from ceremony to reception! Arrived on time and driver was super accommodating! Great experience and memories!! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Norkeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

M & M Limousine service was great, on my wedding day. Driver was running 15 minutes late and I was notified immediately. I was also able to track my driver with a link that was sent to my phone. Our driver was professional and very nice.
    I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs

M&M Limousine and Bus Service 2
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Ellen · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I used M&M Limo for our wedding on August 5th. They were very affordable and easy to work with. We rented a party bus and a 40 passenger shuttle and both were super nice and clean, inside and out. The drivers were prompt and extremely kind. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Great to work with

They showed up on time and provided a nice, clean bus for 28 of us. The driver was very laid back and took us wherever we needed to go! I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Caiti · Married on 05/25/2013

On time, great driver and was willing to go anywhere we told him the day of our wedding for pictures. We also ended up getting a free upgrade on our limo package. The wedding package bar had beer and one bottle of champagne which I was expecting more but it worked out well.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Very impressed with this limosine service. Our driver was very classy, down-to-earth, and flexible when our plans got changed. Decently affordable too!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Nicki · Married on 04/28/2012

Very easy to work with, allowed us to do a point-to-point instead of a roundtrip service, saving us a couple hundred dollars. We allowed to bring our own decorations and liquor. We were pleased with the service.

Sent on 06/22/2012
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 03/31/2012

M&M provided quality transportation service at an affordable price! We used their 22-passenger party bus to transport our wedding party to 1 picture location, Promontory Point by Lake Michigan, and to our ceremony in Hyde Park. We also used their 24-passenger mini-buses to transport guests between downtown and Hyde Park before and after the wedding. Both services were excellent. I spoke with about 3 representatives on the phone at 3 different times, and every interaction was professional and helpful. Our limo driver arrived at our downtown hotel on time and took us to our picture location and ceremony in a timely manner. The shuttle service was also on time and honored my request of at least 3 trips between locations. I was very pleased with their service and would highly recommend them for your wedding or next big event!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Marlee · Married on 06/18/2011

We used a limo bus for our bridal party for pictures between the ceremony and reception. We also used a stretch limo at the end of the night. Everyone was nice, on time, and knew exactly where to go!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2010

We used their limo service and they were great! They arrived earlier than our start time. The driver was very polite and helpful the whole day. The limo was clean and fit the whole wedding party perfectly! Their pricing was better than most other companies.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2010

My fiancé and I decided it would be fun to have an engagement photo session with the entire wedding party. We also decided it would be great to take pictures at Wrigley Field and Millennium Park. We hired M & M Limousine for our transportation services. We rented a 24 passenger bus and it was the best thing we did! We were very comfortable, the driver was very friendly and flexible, the bus was clean, and the overall service was great. We will use M & M for our future transportation needs...they have great rates and deals and are worth the business!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Natalie · Married on 02/27/2010

Arrived on time and drove us around without any problems. Also our driver was good with directions, bascially we didn't have to give him any.

Sent on 05/11/2010
  • Serj

Serj · Married on 09/05/2009

Arrived on time and were friendly and courteous. They drove us all around Chicago after the wedding without any problems.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2009

They were on time and very nice :) Very inexpensive other than the $40 traveling fee for me living in the boonies. I was very surprised to walk out of the church to see a nice white limo that was decorated in my wedding colors!!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Cynthia · Married on 06/20/2009

I did a lot of research and M&M seemed to be the lowest price. They were a great choice. Everything I expected from a limo company. They were easy to book when I called them. The limo that picked us up was what we reserved. The driver actually arrived 20 minutes EARLY. And he was very helpful throughout our day. For example, he brought water to the bridesmaids during outdoor photos (it was really hot!). I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

I booked a SUV limo to take me and my bridal party from my house to the venue on my wedding day. M&M had some issues with the car and got a little late from the pick up time. I'm giving them lots of stars because they DID resolve all the issues. They sent another car and they took the responsibility for the car change and the delay. They were extremely professional in how they dealt with everything. I now know this is a company I can trust and will be definitely using them in the future. Plus they so much more affordable that all other transportation companies I've researched. And believe me, it's better to book with a company you know can handle anything that might come up. I'm glad they were on the top of it and didn't leave me there with just an excuse.

Sent on 09/15/2017