M&M Limousine and Bus Service Reviews

1 User photo

M&M Limousine and Bus Service 1

Kathi Clarke · Married on 06/18/2019

No issues at all!

I read a lot of horror stories about day of wedding transportation. We had no issues at all with M and M. The vehicles were on time, clean and the drivers were great.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Maurice Brown · Married on 06/09/2019

Professional

Very Professional transportation company. Prompt and on time! Courteous drivers and flexible.

Modern fleet which are kept clean. Will recommend again

Sent on 06/21/2019

Nikki K · Married on 11/03/2018

M&M Limousine Services

M&M provided a large, comfortable, very clean, beautifully decorated coach bus to transport Bridal Party of 30 people for pictures and also after reception for transport back and forth from venue to hotel. Very professional, prompt, and accommodating for all. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with.

They provided transportation for us with a very logistically complicated travel itenerary and they were great!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jennifer Lazarevic · Married on 09/08/2018

Upscale ride for an affordable price!

Perfect way to get bridal party from ceremony to reception! Arrived on time and driver was super accommodating! Great experience and memories!! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Norkeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

M & M Limousine service was great, on my wedding day. Driver was running 15 minutes late and I was notified immediately. I was also able to track my driver with a link that was sent to my phone. Our driver was professional and very nice.
    I would highly recommend them for your transportation needs

Sent on 09/10/2018
    M&M Limousine and Bus Service 2

Ellen · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I used M&M Limo for our wedding on August 5th. They were very affordable and easy to work with. We rented a party bus and a 40 passenger shuttle and both were super nice and clean, inside and out. The drivers were prompt and extremely kind. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Great to work with

They showed up on time and provided a nice, clean bus for 28 of us. The driver was very laid back and took us wherever we needed to go! I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Caiti · Married on 05/25/2013

On time, great driver and was willing to go anywhere we told him the day of our wedding for pictures. We also ended up getting a free upgrade on our limo package. The wedding package bar had beer and one bottle of champagne which I was expecting more but it worked out well.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Very impressed with this limosine service. Our driver was very classy, down-to-earth, and flexible when our plans got changed. Decently affordable too!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Nicki · Married on 04/28/2012

Very easy to work with, allowed us to do a point-to-point instead of a roundtrip service, saving us a couple hundred dollars. We allowed to bring our own decorations and liquor. We were pleased with the service.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Marlee · Married on 06/18/2011

We used a limo bus for our bridal party for pictures between the ceremony and reception. We also used a stretch limo at the end of the night. Everyone was nice, on time, and knew exactly where to go!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2010

We used their limo service and they were great! They arrived earlier than our start time. The driver was very polite and helpful the whole day. The limo was clean and fit the whole wedding party perfectly! Their pricing was better than most other companies.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2010

My fiancé and I decided it would be fun to have an engagement photo session with the entire wedding party. We also decided it would be great to take pictures at Wrigley Field and Millennium Park. We hired M & M Limousine for our transportation services. We rented a 24 passenger bus and it was the best thing we did! We were very comfortable, the driver was very friendly and flexible, the bus was clean, and the overall service was great. We will use M & M for our future transportation needs...they have great rates and deals and are worth the business!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Natalie · Married on 02/27/2010

Arrived on time and drove us around without any problems. Also our driver was good with directions, bascially we didn't have to give him any.

Sent on 05/11/2010
  • Serj

Serj · Married on 09/05/2009

Arrived on time and were friendly and courteous. They drove us all around Chicago after the wedding without any problems.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/28/2009

They were on time and very nice :) Very inexpensive other than the $40 traveling fee for me living in the boonies. I was very surprised to walk out of the church to see a nice white limo that was decorated in my wedding colors!!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Cynthia · Married on 06/20/2009

I did a lot of research and M&M seemed to be the lowest price. They were a great choice. Everything I expected from a limo company. They were easy to book when I called them. The limo that picked us up was what we reserved. The driver actually arrived 20 minutes EARLY. And he was very helpful throughout our day. For example, he brought water to the bridesmaids during outdoor photos (it was really hot!). I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

I booked a SUV limo to take me and my bridal party from my house to the venue on my wedding day. M&M had some issues with the car and got a little late from the pick up time. I'm giving them lots of stars because they DID resolve all the issues. They sent another car and they took the responsibility for the car change and the delay. They were extremely professional in how they dealt with everything. I now know this is a company I can trust and will be definitely using them in the future. Plus they so much more affordable that all other transportation companies I've researched. And believe me, it's better to book with a company you know can handle anything that might come up. I'm glad they were on the top of it and didn't leave me there with just an excuse.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

We booked M&M limousine for a stretch expedition for the wedding party and a 32-passenger bus for the guests. They were extremely reliable and affordable. Probably the most affordable transportation we found for a big city windy. They were also extremely accommodating when plans changed due to a storm that passed after 30 minutes. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Scarlett

Scarlett · Married on 05/29/2011

Used them for my 5/29/11 wedding. They provided us with a white stretch hummer. They were on time and very professional. The vehicle was very clean and had a nice interior. Driver was friendly and was able to get us to our destination in a timely manor. My only complaint is the radio in the hummer was difficult to use and we could not find a station to listen to that was not fuzzy. This is not the drivers fault, however he did not tell us how to use the radio and could not show us while driving. I am very satisfied with the service and would use them again.

Sent on 06/20/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/19/2011

For the cost, M&M was fantastic. They were the best value that I could find in the area. All we were looking for was a limo that arrived on time and that's exactly what we got. The limo was also fully stocked with beer and champagne. We ordered the Excursion which fit the whole bridal party very comfortably. We were supposed to get a red carpet and decorations on the limo but that didn't happen. We didn't care though, we were just concerned with getting everywhere on time.

Sent on 04/05/2011

emily · Married on 07/11/2010

M&M limousine services was very good to my wedding party. We only needed there service for delivery to the church and back to the recpetion hall. There was champagn and cool a/c. We had no complaints, and they are very affordable.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Lizzy · Married on 06/24/2017

After looking high and low for a limo company we really liked, we found M&M at last. The drivers so were so courteous and professional, and got us to our locations on time with no problems. They were flexible and provided wonderful service. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2017