M. Laine Photography Reviews

M. Laine Photography 2
M. Laine Photography 3
M. Laine Photography 4

Jordan · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful photos and keeps to her timeline!

Meghann drove all the way to Spokane to capture my engagement! She hid out and kept the whole thing a secret! She got the photos to us right on time too.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Porter · Married on 11/03/2018

Happy Customer

We were lucky to be able to have Meghann take both our engagement and wedding pictures. She demonstrated great flexibility when weather and wildfires caused a last minute change to our engagement photo location. We were so happy with how our pictures turned out! Smokey skies never looked so good. When our wedding day came around Meghann was there to capture all of our special moments, down to helping me figure out how to surprise my husband with the custom golf clubs that I bought him, and capturing pictures of his reaction. Meghann cares about her clients and the details that are important to them. I am so happy that we worked with her!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Halley · Married on 10/20/2018

Meghann has a lot of dedication towards her clients and making sure their experience is perfect. She drove across the state to help set up my fiances proposal and photograph our special moment. The next day she was willing to take our engagement photos! That to me was the best part about working with Meghann, is that she is willing to do anything for her clients even if it was planned last minute. The photos turned out great and I am still in love with them today! I would highly Meghann, you would not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • I

Iyanna · Married on 09/08/2018

In my experience, sometimes photoshoots can be a stressful and nervous experience, but not with Meghann. From the moment my fiancé and I arrived for our engagement shoot we were put at ease by Meghann's professionalism and charming spirit. Michael and I enjoyed being able to chat with one another and laugh carelessly while overlooking Diablo Lake (which Meghann recommended for our shoot). Our photos came out beautifully on top of everything, 7 months later and we are still receiving compliments regularly. If you are thinking of booking her for a photoshoot or wedding, don't think, just do it! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    M. Laine Photography 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2017

Style Shoot with M.Laine Photography

Meghann is a fantastic engagement, weddings and elopement photographer that loves finding adventurous ways to capture a picture perfect setting for her couples. (Her website and photos says it all)!

As a relocated Wedding Planner to the Sea-Tac Pacific Northwest, Meghann was one of the first photographers to welcome me to the area. As we connected, I had the pleasure of working with Meghann on a recent style shoot in Buckley, WA at a new upcoming venue. She’s a go-getter and has such a great eye behind the lens. She’s very personable and makes you feel comfortable while working together.

Meghann provides great guidance and resources to help her couples and vendors on finding the right hidden gem backdrop that matches the couples’ personality.
    M.Laine Photography is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2016

Beautiful photos

Meghann is amazing. She was very calm in the midst of chaos during our wedding. She was very organized an determined to capture as many photos as possible. She was very accommodating taking pictures of our family and friends throughout the day/night. Her husband was there and assisted in taking some more difficult shots. The same night of the wedding she released our "feature shot" that was a great shot. We can't wait to see the rest of our photos and book a family shoot in the future with her!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    M. Laine Photography 6
    M. Laine Photography 7
    M. Laine Photography 8

Jasmine Hill · Married on 07/18/2015

Artistic and Professional

Meghann was phenomenal to work with. She met with me ahead of time to discuss what I was looking for, my budget, and her ideas. She was super flexible and efficient on the day of the wedding, making sure she knew who to go to with questions, and getting detail shots done ahead of time. She seemed to be everywhere all at once and made sure to get all the shots I asked for and many that I never would have thought of. (The artist perk!) My photos turned out beautifully and I am so thankful for her work!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Taylor Taniguchi · Married on 08/11/2012

Wedding August 11, 2012

Meghann did the photos for Robert and I’s wedding on August 11, 2012. She was amazing to work with. Our engagement photos were so much fun to take in Pike Place Markert. And our wedding day went so smoothly. Meghan was so willing to go with things as they came up. She made sure to get all of the photos that were important to us. As well as managed to capture 100’s more that we enjoy looking through six years later. She took the time to meet with us and go over every minute of our day to ensure that we had all the pictures we wanted. Her attention to the details of our wedding came through even in the pictures of our rings. Both of us really loved how they turned out.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Autumn Slater · Married on 03/25/2017

Great Experience

Working with Megann was wonderful! She is very professional in all of her communications. She was enthusiastic to work with all of my ideas and had a lot of wonderful, creative ideas of her own. She was well prepared for the day of the wedding. She was sure to ask about all of the photos we wanted before our wedding date. The transitions between photos was smooth and helped make the day less stressful. She also returned the photos to us in a very timely manner. We were able to view a blog with our photos within a couple weeks and it did not take long at all to receive the rest of our photos.

Sent on 12/31/2018