M.C. Entertainment Reviews

M.C. Entertainment 5
M.C. Entertainment 6
M.C. Entertainment 7

Diana · Married on 08/31/2014

Mike was great. MC Entertainment definitely exceeded our expectations for DJ services. Mikes attention to the Bride and Groom and there unique personalities and family traditions added a wonderful touch to there wedding. His experience and personality is top rate. Mike goes above and beyond to make your special occasion better than you could have imagined. So if your looking for specialized attention to your event Mike is the guy.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

Mike from MC Music Productions is AWESOME! He played a variety of music for all ages. He pays very close attention to what's important to the bride and groom & their families likes and dislikes. You won't be disappointed when choosing him for your DJ! :) I loved his videos he put together of my family singing and dancing to Queen, My husband with his sisters dancing to a song called Beep,& the video he made of the different events that happened throughout the whole day :).

Sent on 09/06/2014

M.C. Entertainment went far and beyond it's services with our wedding. Great music for our guest to enjoy and an overall wonderful time. The super hero theme that we had and the ideas Michael had for us were just amazing and fun. His attention to detail was spot on as well as suggesting certain dances since we id not have a traditional wedding [ example: recommending a anniversary waltz]. We also highly recommed the photobooth!!! Thank you again for all you have done and hope you continue your success as well as making families happy!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Mike was awesome! He did my brothers wedding & was amazing & then we we got engaged, I immediately went to him for ours! He makes your wedding fit who you are as a couple. He meets with you several times about ideas & music options which is amazing! He's able to come up with ideas that I never could have imagined no matter if I used google or Pinterest for years! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/10/2014

Mike was absolutely wonderful! We had our wedding at Yawgoo Bakes, it was a very rustic chic setting. Mike was able to help us with the flow of everything. He also had several different set-ups for the different areas of the sight. He even helped us with games! On top of that the music was also fantastic. Flexible, fun and worth it!:)

Sent on 09/05/2014

M.C. Entertainment is a fantastic DJ! Prior to my wedding he suggested that we meet up at least twice to discuss details. Throughout the process Mr. Cordeiro had helpful suggestions such as, spacing out the toasts so the guests would not get bored. Also he did a great job working with the venue & keeping track of time, which was super helpful. He did a great job at getting guests to dance by having the bridal party to invite two people onto the dance floor then having those two people invite two more guests. The music was great! He played a variety of music that all ages would enjoyed. My mom even had a last minute request, she wanted to dance to a song with me, but when she heard the lyrics she was unimpressed. When she approached Mr. Cordeiro about her dilemma, he said he could circle out the words to make the song more appropriate. That meant a lot to my mom & to me because years back I told her I wanted to dance to that song at my wedding & because Mr. Cordeiro was more than willing to delete those words my mom & I were able to! One of my guests' said that her husband never danced at a wedding until this one. Matt & I had such a great time & we thoroughly enjoyed all the music you played! Thank you so much Mr. Cordeiro!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Mike is more than just a DJ. He helped us every step of the way with planning our wedding reception. He always gave great suggestions but was never pushy with his opinion. We also did uplighting and the photobooth thru him which was a great decision. Not only did he give us a photobook with copies of every picture taken in the photobooth, he also made us a short vidoe that captured the most important parts of the reception. He made our day perfect!! Thank you Mike, you are awesome at what you do!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Michaila · Married on 07/11/2014

Mike is wonderful and made our wedding day so special! It was everything we wanted and more and Mike was such a major part of that. Professional, caring and fun at a great price! Highly recommend! Best wishes, Michaila and James Medeiros

Sent on 08/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

We used Mike for just a phototbooth as our venue provided our DJ. The phototbooth was a hit with a line all night! I am so happy with the pictures.

Sent on 07/14/2014

We had a great experience with MC Entertainment. Mike is very easy to work with and really listens to his clients. My husband and I had a very specific list of music that we wanted to be played at our wedding. Mike took the time to meet with us a few times to discuss this at his office and then once at the site. We had another DJ the day of our reception but we were also able to meet with him before our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of the event. It is clear that Mike cares about his work and wants to make sure that his clients are satisfied with his services. We would highly recommend M.C. Entertainment.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

Hubby and I could not have been happier with M.C. Entertainment. We got married in June this year and Mike was phenomenal at meeting with us every so often to go over details and music selections. He was very flexible with meeting times and places. He has every song you could ever want and is extremely knowledgeable. We got so many compliments on how fun our wedding was. People were dancing all night. Mike knows just the right amount of interaction needed to get people into the party. We played a hilariously fun game to figure out who won the centerpiece and so many people loved it. Our pictures from the photographer during that game are full of people laughing and smiling just having a fantastic time. I've been to some weddings where you can barely understand the DJ; we didn't have that problem with Mike. Also, the equipment he used was AWESOME for sound quality but wasn't so enormous that it took up a lot of space. It was all quite small actually but didn't compromise on sound quality at all.
    M.C. Entertainment also did our uplighting and photobooth. WOW. We were blown away at how uplighting transformed our venue. It was gorgeous. The photobooth was a HIT to say the least. Our guests had a blast. The photo attendant was super nice and sweet and we loved looking through the album afterwards of all the photo booth pictures.
    We even had Mike DJ my mother-in-law's retirement party in August. Again, top-knotch service. Everyone danced all night; the music selection was on-point to the crowd. My husband's mom couldn't have been happier.
    We highly recomment M.C. Entertainment for any event. We are so grateful for everything Mike did for us and making our wedding planning process as smooth as possible. The DJ plays a HUGE role in a wedding, I never realized this until I went through it. We made the right choice by picking M.C. Entertainment and will always have incredible memories of the absolute best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Diane · Married on 06/21/2014

Mike is a great guy who went above and beyond to make our night more memorable he is absolutely great at what he does and made planning non stressful during a busy time your great keep it up

Sent on 06/30/2014

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

Mike and Mikey B were great at our wedding! Mike, the owner did not even have to be there as he had his great staff working, but he came anyways and we were so thankful for his presence! He took some amazing pictures, many better than our photographer, and he even made sure our guest frame got signed! They both had great ideas for the flow and music selections and were very helpful and flexible when I wanted to change up the order of some things during the reception. Mikey B knows his country and even came out on the floor and taught a line dance! All night our friends and family were either on the dance floor or in the photo booth, which was also done through M.C. Entertainment for a great price! We got so many compliments and so many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to and a big part of that was to Mike and his great staff. Mike really has a passion and love for what he does and for making couples have a wonderful wedding! We highly recommend M.C. Entertainment !

Sent on 07/16/2014

Rhiannon · Married on 06/07/2014

Michael was recommended to us by another DJ that works with my mother and I couldn't be happier. From day one, my husband and I knew that we'd found the right guy, he was excited, genuinely interested in our interests, funny, and rolled with our off-beat humor. Not only that, but he was incredibly affordable, full of suggestions for ideas (including ceremony music which we were totally lost on), he even helped us with our first dance. Neither my husband nor I are any good at dancing, but with a few pointers, all night long I had people asking if we took dancing lessons.

Any time we had questions or ideas, or just generally got worried about something trivial, Michael always had a good suggestion, or a recommendation for where to turn for our answers. It also helped that he was probably as big of a nerd as we were, so when we mentioned we were going sci-fi/fantasy for the reception, he burst out with great tie-in songs for the pre-ceremony and ceremony. Plus, he made my reception relaxing, which, isn't always the case from what some of my married friends have told me. He took over and asked if I had anything I wanted to add, but ultimately, he did a fantastic job reading the crowd, playing music that appealed to me and my friends (me and my ladies adored the string of 80's hits that got played) and I got so many compliments for the next several days.

I don't think the dance floor was empty all night, and I don't think there's a bigger compliment I could give. I was so happy with Michael's service from day one and all the way through to after the wedding when he put up a video of highlights from the wedding! It made my day and the memories from it all the better. So, yes, I highly recommend him for those about to wed.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Michael was absolutely a great decision for our wedding. He was more than just a dj playing great music, and really helped pull our entire day together in the best way possible and put us at ease about all the details. We could not have asked for more, as he was personable, professional, and quick to respond to all our questions. Our friends and family have also been commenting on what a great job he did keeping the party going on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking a dj for any occassion, you will be guaranteed a great time!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Jacquelyne · Married on 05/24/2014

Michael Cordeiro is an extremely professional and knows how to have a party. Of all my wedding planning I was most nervous of picking the DJ - the party is purely based on the music and flow of the DJ. I couldn't have been more happy picking M.C. Entertainment.

Michael played every song we asked, even edited some songs exactly how we wanted them. He also provided the uplighting; the place was transformed. Between our names monogrammed on the ceiling and the walls turning into the beautiful cape cod colored sunset, he also managed to make the ceiling look as if you were outside starring up at the nights stars.

I couldn't recommend anyone as much as Michael. If you are looking for a DJ that is professional, attentive and down right awesome, you need to pick M.C. Music!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Bobby · Married on 05/17/2014

Michael was a WONDERFUL last minute hire. We already hired a band, that only played Asian songs. Hired Michael for up lighting and he offered his DJ services as well. We took the offer and was so very happy with his services! We went over everything the day before and texted day of... He made sure everything went smoothly and made sure the band and him were on the page. Needless to say, he is easy to work with, is extremely good at what he does and did everything he promised. We recommend this vendor 100%! Thank you very much Michael!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Mike · Married on 05/03/2014

Mike was great to work with. He had lots of great ideas for all aspects of the wedding including setup, decoration, etc. Although he is a great DJ, he's much more than that... The wedding was a blast, everyone commented on how great the music was. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night! I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 06/04/2014

So Impressed with MC Music Productions!!!! Exceeded our expectations!!!! Mike was on call for us whenever we needed him and was on top of everything. Anytime I got nervous or frustrated, Mike was able to calm me down and help find a solution to the problem. Also he recommended other great vendors we used for our wedding. Mike helped make our Happily Ever After come to life!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Angel · event on 03/01/2014

Mike and Mike were great! We had them DJ our wedding shower and I wish I had known about them before I booked my wedding DJ! Mike was awesome he had our grandmothers up on the floor dancing and played everything we wanted to hear! He was very patient with our son who kept wanting to see the DJ equipment so if your planning on having kids at your wedding they are awesome with them! Mike (the owner) could not be our DJ due to a wedding on the same day but who he has to back him up was just as phenomenal. They were both extremely responsive with questions concerns and playlists that i had for them and even followed up with emails and phone calls. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Our wedding shower was great and defiantly a night to remember thanks to M.C. Entertainment!

Angel & Nathan
    (Wedding Shower was 3/1/14 - it would not let me rate until after my "wedding date")

Sent on 03/08/2014

Al · Married on 03/01/2014

Mike of MC Entertainment was exactly what we pictured for our wedding night. We met with him a couple of times prior to discuss his services. Immediately, he knew what style of music we were looking to hear. He has a passion and an ear for music and knows how to match this with his customers. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 05/28/2014

BRIDES - You NEED to hire MC Music Productions!!! Mike was one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with throughout the entire planning process. I knew I wanted him as my DJ when I first saw him at a friend's wedding 3 years ago and then again at my sister's wedding this past year. My husband and I met with Mike quite a few times to ensure every moment and detail would be what we envisioned. Mike really brought my "winter wonderland" theme to life by using his snow machine, snowflake lights on the wall, monogram, and providing beautiful purple uplighting to create the perfect setting.

He is SO much more than a DJ ladies!! Not only does he care about your vision with music, but he also makes sure the venue looks superb! I wanted him to record our vows and play them over our first dance song, what an amazing job he did! ALL of my guests thought this was so different and romantic! I also wanted to surprise my husband with a bridesmaids dance and Mike and I were able to plan it without him knowing. He went above and beyond for us throughout the entire process. On another note..I haven't heard from any of my other vendors since the wedding BESIDES Mike!! Not only did he take AMAZING pictures throughout the night that he shared with me but he put together a 15-minute video that shows ALL the formalities of the night - I probably didn't even need to hire a videographer, that's how AMAZING this video came out! I truly cannot say enough about Mike and MC Music Productions!

Sent on 03/12/2014

I wish I could give Michael more stars! Michael was the highlight of our wedding experience- he went above and beyond to provide us with amazing service. He truly puts his clients first, and wants to help create memories with you. He put in the time and energy to learn about us as a couple through multiple meetings, emails, and phonecalls. He really listened to our thoughts, and built upon them with his wealth of knowledge and creativity to bring our vision to fruition.
    Michael made our vision come to life with his lighting and music! I had learned of Michael during my good friends wedding 2 years earlier, where the guests literally danced the entire evening. Michael accomplished the same fabulous flow during our reception. The uplighting really popped the architectural details of our site, and the addition of the snowflakes was a truly fun touch.
    Michael's personal touches are well thought out and very much appreciated. He gave us a huge happy surprise gift during our honeymoon of a video of our reception- it was sooo much fun for us to relive what was the best night of our lives!
    We really appreciated Michael's professionalism and eagerness to make our wedding a night to remember for ourselves, as well as our guests! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2013

Mike was truly amazing. He provided everything that we asked. The room was absolutely beautiful with the uplighting and custom monogram. He had every piece of music that we wanted played throughout the night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We would highly recommend him to anyone who asked. If we ever need a DJ again we won't hesitate to hire MC Music Productions again!!

Michelle & Shawn

Sent on 11/13/2013

J · Married on 10/04/2013

ATTENTION BRIDES!!! Your search for a DJ ends here!!! You will not be sorry if you book MC Music Productions. I stood up in my best friend's wedding two years ago (2011). Mike was her DJ and he was so amazing that he was the first person I called when I started booking vendors for my own wedding! My sister is getting married next year (2014) and has already booked Mike for her DJ.

Mike is so passionate and naturally talented. He understands that your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life. He constantly updates his material and has new innovative ideas to set your wedding apart from all the rest. The extra time and effort he puts into your day is worth every single penny! My wedding reception was so smooth and he did an amazing job making sure everything was flawless. I keep getting comments from my guests saying it was the best wedding they ever went to. Personally, I didn't want out-dated wedding music (Hully Gully, Chicken dance). However, I wanted a balance between current while keeping it classy. Mike has EVERY song and there are some that you don't even think of at the time. He really caters to your every request, idea or vision that you have for your day, as well as adding suggestions to make it extra special.

Mike- THANK YOU SO MUCH! You truly are THE BEST and I can't wait to party with you again in 2014!

Sent on 10/21/2013