M.B.Classics Reviews

6 | Oak Brook, IL

6 Reviews for M.B.Classics

M.B.Classics are the best. My bride ( a total bridezilla) and I had completely different tastes and somehow M.B.Classics managed to bring harmony to both taste and create something beautiful. Like any bride and groom several curve balls were thrown at us and we panicked but they navigated through that wonderfully and gave us a wedding that is way better than we ever imagined. Their list of suppliers are great and we got the best of the best even though we had a relatively small budget. I was so happy that I hugged our event planner at our wedding and kept telling her thank you because that was how wonderful it was. And that is coming from the groomzilla!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Mary was instrumental in helping us plan our Chicago wedding from out of town and organized a perfect day for our guests. She was professional and easy to work with and really listened to our vision for our wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2014

We hired Mary to help us bring to life a middle-eastern wedding in a very short time, 6 weeks. She was amazing. She helped us review contracts, negotiate final details, and select the best vendors. Upon hiring her, she ran down a checklist to be sure we hadn't overlooked anything and made suggestions on any decisions we still needed to make. Before the wedding, we sent her all of our contracts/vendor info and she took it from there. She is extremely professional, calm, and pleasant to work with. She is always open to new ideas and even with such a tight, tight, tight schedule she maintained a "can-do mentality", which is really refreshing and rare to find. In addition, the true icing on the cake was having her take care of all the little details on the big day. A priceless service that every bride should have. In the end, our wedding was glamorous and five stars. Our guests did not believe that we were able to pull off such an exquisite, beautiful, and well-planned wedding in such a short time. I highly recommend M.B. classics.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Linda · Married on 10/20/2012

If you want a wedding planner that really cares about you and your important day, M.B.Classics is where you should go. How pleased was I with M.B.Classics as the mother of the bride? This will tell you how much - I thought that for the value that they provided that I was so undercharged that I provided more then a 50% tip at the end of the evening !! How many folks would do that if they were not absolutely floored by the service they received !! If it wasn't for M.B.Classics so many things would have gone wrong on the day of the wedding.

Mary and her assistant were awesome. First I hired M.B.Classics at the last minute because I had to fire my previous planner. Mary did in two weeks everything the previous planner was supposed to do in four months but didn't. Mary even responded to my emails the same evening I sent them out! M.B. Classics took care of everything plus more and perfectly orchestrated the day of the wedding. They saved the day several times and even went back to the hotel for things that the wedding party forgot to bring to the church.

After the wedding, I had conversations with a few other folks about their wedding planners and what I heard most after I told them what M.B. Classics did for me was, "my wedding planner didn't do that" or "I had to do that myself".

If you want a wedding planner who will care about your wedding as much as you do, hire M.B. Classics. My only regret is that I didn't know about M.B.Classics before I hired the other planner. Now if I ever need another event planner, M.B Classics is the first and only place I will go. If family or friends need one, I will not hesitiate to enthusiastically recommend M.B.Classics.

Sent on 01/01/2013

Cathy · Married on 09/15/2012

Mary Botros is the best! I could not have done it without her! Planning a long distance wedding was difficult, but she navigated me through the entire process from finding the venue to the smallest details. I highly endorse M.B. Classics!!

Joyce · Married on 08/04/2012

We used MBC for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! They were so organized and professional. We were especially impressed because our wedding was so large, we had a 500 person invite list and a 12 couple wedding party and they managed that beautifully!