M. Antoinette Cakes Reviews

19 | Las Vegas, NV

19 Reviews for M. Antoinette Cakes

19 M. Antoinette Cakes Reviews

Britney · Married on 10/18/2014

I wanted an over-the-top, beautiful cake and chose M. Antoinette Cakes...they came highly recommended. Chef Robert Teddy was very friendly and accommodating. I'm glad I trusted his vision. My cake turned out even better than I had hoped! Everyone was struck by its beauty. The sugar roses looked real and glorious!! And the cake itself was delicious and moist. Hands down the best in town!

Shara · Married on 09/13/2014

My sister used M. Antoinette Cakes for her wedding cake which was AMAZING. I
    expected nothing less! Chef Teddy outdid himself, from customer service to
    the final reveal. I WAS BLOWN AWAY! And it even tasted fab! Love me some
    Chef Teddy!! <3 <3 <3

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2013

Absolutely amazing. Teddy matched the flowers on my cake to flowers in my bouquet effortlessly. I'm so thankful that my husband knew him from business mixers because we would have never found a better artist. Don't even think twice if you're considering M-Antoinette.. It's a no brainer!!

Meghan · Married on 02/17/2013

Cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. Overall, very impressed.

Leah · Married on 11/20/2012

Our wedding cake was absolutley amazing! It was decorated with beautiful pink "glass" sugar flowers. They looked exactly like glass & were completely unique to anything my husband & I had ever seen. Not only was our cake gorgeous, it was DELICIOUS! It was fresh, moist, and by far the best wedding cake I've ever tasted! Thank goodness we eloped, because I'm not sure we would've been willing to share it with guests! In addition to a large cake, I highly suggest a mini cake for just the bride & groom to enjoy later! :-) I can't recommend Marie Antoinette cakes enough! Thank you for highlighting our special day with such a fantastic treat!

Krystal · Married on 05/12/2012

The cake was amazing and exceeded our expectations!!!!!!

June · Married on 04/14/2012

Beyond fantastic!! My cake was stunning, delicious, and on time!

Christy · Married on 03/24/2012

I'm just coming back to earth after our fantastic wedding. The main cake and mini cakes were out-of-this-world delicious! Chef Robert Teddy did a fabulous job decorating them, and everyone agreed that they were incredibly beautiful. Having a mini cake on every table that matched the main cake was such a classy touch...it all look so high-impact.

Jody · Married on 03/03/2012

Exceptional service, amazing flavors and genius design!!

Cheryl · Married on 02/24/2012

We researched several cake vendors in Las Vegas before mutually deciding on M. Antoinette Cakes. Beyond their professionalism, the thing that really jumped out at us was the artistry. I wanted an original cake not just a repeat of somebody else's. And I wasn't disappointed. It was absolutely unique and gorgeous!!!!!!!

Ann · Married on 02/12/2012

I chose M. Antoinette Cakes due to their stunning portfolio and their attention to detail. They really made me feel confident that I was going to get something special....and did I ever!! My cake was breathtaking and my guests all wanted to come up to see it. It was an expression of my dress....so gorgeous it made me cry with joy!

Donna · Married on 07/06/2011

M. Antoinette Cakes did an absolute BEAUTIFUL job with our wedding cake! It was just stunning and we loved it! Everyone gave us so many compliments on it and, although we didn't want to cut it, it was delicious! Thanks to them for the great design, attention to detail, and scrumptious cake! We'll definitely be coming back in a year for our anniversary cake!

Cricket · Married on 03/12/2011

I chose this vendor because a friend of mine was recently married and her cake was the most beautiful thing ever. It tasted just as good as it looked too. I didn't want to copy hers, but wanted something similar. He was wonderful to work with and had so many suggestions that I ended up with a cake better than I had imagined. We also had people lining up for the leftovers so be sure to have take home boxes on hand. My only complaint: the wedding that I had spent so much time planning was upstaged by my cake! Now when I run into people from my wedding, they never ask how we are doing, but comment on the cake!

Juliet · event on: 06/22/2013

Chef Robert Teddy is a talented cake artist and I enjoyed working with him. He is so gracious and humble and I absolutely loved working with him. He created beautiful, colorful sketches of the cakes and the real cakes looked just like his drawings. This was a very, very special first birthday and my client was extremely happy with her cakes (birthday cake and smash cake)!

marty · event on: 04/05/2012

M. Antoinette's first asset is the product- The legendary confections are always works of art. Perfect for our Art Openings in the gallery. Owner consults with the gallery in a timely fashion, always delivers on the dot, impressive professional attire (he or his team member wears a chef's toque to deliver!), and very pleasant attitude.
    NOW about taste- very important attribute. Not only does his work taste like heaven but you also get as much bang for your buck since it is a feast for the eyes as well! Highly recommend!

Beth Schwartz · event on: 11/21/2013

We needed a cake, but just not any cake. We were celebrating the 10th anniversary of Luxury Las Vegas magazine and so it needed to be an over-the-top luxurious creation befitting of the magazine. M. Antoinette Cakes and Chef Teddy pulled out all the stops and designed a cake that you could only imagine in your dreams. It was the evening’s pièce de résistance -- a two- by three-foot, multi-layered, diamond shaped cake drizzled in gems and crystals. It was so fabulous that it was the cover of our December 2013 issue.

• User4498280 · event on: 10/16/2014

The cake that Robert created was a masterpiece. Not only was it beautiful but it tasted incredible too! I have had pastries and cakes from high end bakeries all over the world and none that could compare to the cake from M. Antoinette Cakes! Robert was the most accommodating chef to work with and I look forward to him creating another one of his fabulous cakes for my next event!

Jessica · event on: 08/07/2014

Chef Teddy is always a delight to work with and brings an elegant touch to our events. This event was the Chanel Trunk Show. He created beautiful white chocolate covered petit fours, fig & foie gras macarons and chiffon finger cakes. As always, there were no leftovers!

Jessica · event on: 10/04/2014

To help us celebrate our VIPs here at Louis Viutton I ordered a cake and matching petit fours for the VIP fashion event. As always Chef Teddy dazzled all of us with his creativity and everything was delicious!!