Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements Reviews

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 4
Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 5

Marjan Allen · Married on 03/27/2019

Perfect San Francisco Wedding

Blue Sky Elopement delivered on their promise of making our day beautiful and stress-free. I never had to worry or wonder about anything. Maureen and her team are very professional and knowledgeable. She helped us find the most perfect location and I’m forever grateful for that. Thank you Blue Sky Elopement!!!

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 6
    Sent on 04/28/2019

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Yea, Marjan! So happy you're happy!!! And very grateful that you took the time to review our services. Wishing you and William years of love and happiness!!

Maureen and the San Francisco Blue Sky team.
  • Brittany

Brittany Williams · Married on 01/03/2019

San Francisco City Hall Elopement

My husband and I recently eloped at San Francisco City Hall. As we both live in Ohio and have very hectic schedules, we were nervous about planning a destination ceremony. Maureen, Ashley and the team at Blue Sky Elopements made the entire process stress-free and seamless. From the first conversation we had with Maureen, my husband and I had 100% confidence in her and Blue Sky's services. The team and our selected vendors were in constant communication with us, making sure we were well ahead of planning deadlines. On the day of the ceremony, everything ran like clockwork. Our officiate, florist, photographer and hair/makeup artist were wonderful. Our ceremony was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and we were able to truly enjoy the day. Thank you Blue Sky Elopements!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Goode · Married on 12/27/2018

California Elopement

Blue Sky Elopement made my wedding easy and stress free. They took the brunt, and worked hard to get our permits for our location in advance, so even with a Government shutdown our wedding still took place. All my vendors were lovely, professional, and surpassed our expectations! Maureen was fantastic,and very knowledgeable. She was able see my vision for a location and lead me in the right direction! I highly recommend Blue Sky Elopements for anyone planning to elope, let them do the work, so you can enjoy your day!

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 7
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

I’m so happy we chose Blue Sky to help us with our wedding. They took care of everything and made our wedding a stress free experience. They went above and beyond helping with some last minute catering which wasn’t even a part of our package. All of the vendors were great and made sure we had the best experience possible. I highly recommend this company!

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 8
    Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 15
    Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 16
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! I'm so glad everything worked out perfectly for you!!

Taylor · Married on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much to Maureen and team for putting together a stress-free elopement on such a short notice. We are incredibly happy with our decision to not only elope, but to use Blue Sky to set it all up for us.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

We did pull this one together quickly, didn't we?! You were a delight to work with and I'm so happy that everything fell into place to effortlessly.

Shawna · Married on 04/25/2018

I could not have asked for a better team! After chatting with Maureen she quickly captured everything we were hoping for and made our day perfect and stress free! We were so happy with the venue, restaurant, and the Photographer Nicole & Officiant Anita Joe! We are so pleased we picked Blue Sky Elopements and cannot say enough good things.

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 17
    Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 18
    Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 19
    Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 20
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

And clearly by your photos, you two had a blast on your wedding day. So much joy & laughter! What fun!!!

Wishing you years of love and happiness (and laughter--lots of that!)

Maureen (and the rest of the San Francisco crew)

Sonya · Married on 03/20/2018

Blue Sky Elopements and their team were absolutely fantastic. They made everything super easy and fun on the day. Gabriela (hair & make up), Ken (officiant) and Nicole (photographer) - thanks to all of you for making us feel special. Best day of our life.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Colby · Married on 08/25/2017

My wife and I were completely stressed out about planning our wedding. Just figuring out the location stressed us out. We then decided to look into elopement packages and came across Blue Sky Elopements; Maureen made the entire process so easy and personal. One line that stood out to me was when Maureen said "All you need is to show up to the location with the rings and wedding license and ill take care of the rest". This is exactly what my now wife and I were looking for. From the free 15 minute consultation all the way up to wedding day and coordinating all the vendors. Our wedding was perfect and stress free. Definitely recommend Maureen and Blue Sky Elopement's.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thank you, Colby. I do work best with couples that allow me to take their wedding vision and implement it for them--thereby taking advantage of my expertise and saving couples like you a ton of time and stress. We're rapidly progressing toward a totally all-inclusive model and it's feedback like this that reassures me that's the way we want to go.

Wishing you and Melissa years of happiness together. You two were a joy to work with! Maureen

Grace · Married on 08/16/2017

Maureen and her team are unbelievable! They helped me plan my dream wedding from 3000 miles away and it went off without a hitch. I had a minor hiccup with a vendor early on and Maureen had the issue fixed within hours - no nonsense. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Grace, So thrilled that your wedding day to be all that you dreamed. There was indeed a bit of a juggle when one of our wedding professionals had to bow out for personal reasons. Glad we were able to get that resolved for you quickly and that you were happy with us. Years of happiness to the two of you!!! Maureen

Beth · Married on 06/29/2017

Our experience with Blue Sky was exactly what my husband and I had hoped for! Our expecatations were exceeded for our small elopement ceremony in SF. From finding the perfect venue to exchange our vows and making a potentially stressful day fun and enjoyable, blue sky was truly exceptional. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to have a small wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Thank you Beth!! I loved everything about your small wedding--the venue was perfect and you were a dream to work with!

Love & Happiness to you and Doug! Maureen

Anne · Married on 02/08/2017

If you are considering booking with this vendor, do not hesitate!! They gave us the guidance and information that made all the difference. The wedding we wanted would not have been possible without their help. They made everything perfect for us, providing exactly what was needed in a timely, professional way. They were all fantastic - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Yea! Thanks, so much, Anne! Maureen

Lyssabeth's representatives were super responsive. We decided to marry one week before the big day and they made it happen! They explained us where to go to expedite our marriage license (we were given a month deadline by the City Hall), they rushed to find an available officiant, drew our attention to what needed to happen next and logistical attention points, and the officiant and the company owner worked with us every step of the way to make everything happen down to smallest detail. In 2-3 business days it was all said and done.
    The officiant was good advice to help us make sure the big day was a stress-free enjoyable day. The ceremny was flawless and beautiful.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Yep! Stress-free is our middle name! Thanks for your kind words. Maureen

Liz · Married on 10/03/2015

Bob Leone was our officiant that we hired from Lyssabeth's. He was incredible to work with. He made the whole ceremony writing process really easy and fun! All of our family and friends were talking about how beautiful and unique our ceremony was. In addition to crafting and executing a perfect ceremony, Bob coordinated with our vendors (photographer, DJ) to make sure that everything went smoothly and that everyone was on the same page. It really helped ease our nerves knowing everything was taken care of. Do not hesitate to hire this company!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Liz,

Thank you so much for your effusive review! Bob is passionate about creating memorable wedding ceremonies and he'll be thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with his work.

Pamela · Married on 07/03/2015

I'm so glad we chose Lyssabeth's Elopement for our 14 guest intimate wedding in San Francisco. Ken Jones was our officiant and he was amazing and kind. He and Lyssabeth's staff were very quick to respond to any questions I had prior to the ceremony. Ken and Lyssabeth really knew how to put my mind at ease. They made me feel very comfortable booking their service online. I never had to call because of their super quick replies. And I could tell right away that they are organized and have done tons of ceremonies.

Ken arrived early to our ceremony and I really appreciated that.
    He made our ceremony feel truly special. I already knew the script from our ceremony (you get to choose), yet I still got teary-eyed because of how genuine and spiritual Ken made it out to be.

I chose the spiritual ceremony because my husband and I related to it the most.

Lyssabeth's Elopement is perfect if you are looking for a simple ceremony WITHOUT any initial consultation and customization. We didn't need all that. We just wanted something simple and meaningful for the right price.

Our family loved our ceremony from start to finish and we all couldn't stop raving about how excellent Ken performed the ceremony. I highly recommend Ken and Lyssabeth's Elopement.

Thank you so much, Ken and Lyssabeth, for making our special day so beautiful.

Warm regards,
    Pamela and Sean

Sent on 09/11/2015

Pamela--

Ken has been with us since 2008 and has performed hundreds of ceremonies. Yet--as you so beautifully attest-- he approaches every ceremony as the unique creation that it is and gives it his all. I'm thrilled that we were able to make your intimate San Francisco elopement so special and stress-free!--

Portia · Married on 10/15/2014

Ken Jones was our officiant on our wedding day. He was unbelievably helpful, advising on all sorts of details to make our setting what we wanted as visitors to San Francisco. Even his delivery of vows to us during the ceremony was beautiful and meaningful. Claire Mulkey took our photos, and they are nothing short of amazing. She had no problem spontaneously suggesting different spots that were outside the box but ended up being spot on. Thanks to both of them for helping our day being even more fabulous than we had hoped!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Portia,

Your enthusiasm shines through in your effusive review! Thank you so much. Claire and Ken are a topnotch team and I'm so glad they made your elopement in San Francisco a resounding success!

Cristal · Married on 10/08/2014

We had a small intimate ceremony in Big Sur and we had Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants find us an officiant and help us with location scouting. Maureen went above and beyond to help us find the perfect location and give me all the information I needed in order to have our ceremony at that location. She let me know that Zee Labega would be available to do our ceremony and I said she would be fine, seeing as we live on the other side of the country any officiant would have sufficed because we couldn't take anyone with us. I wasn't expecting too much because I did not know the person who was going to perform our ceremony, but Zee was wonderful. She was there on time (something I was worried about with every vendor considering cell service in the area was terrible and I was planning a wedding from so far away), she helped ease our nerves right before the ceremony and she performed a beautiful ceremony. I couldn't be any happier with the ways things turned out.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Cristal,

So glad your wedding at McWay Falls in Big Sur was everything--and more--that you hoped for! It's hard to go wrong with that location and I agree--Zee is a pro at helping couples relax. Plus, she deilvers a killer ceremony!

Love and happiness to you and Tony and thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

Megan · Married on 04/05/2014

Lyssabeth's was AMAZING! They really provided us with the perfect ceremony to celebrate our love and commitment. It was everything that we wanted. Classy and simple. Every request we had was met. Our ceremony was held at Stow Lake in SF, CA. Ken Jones was our officiant. He was great! So caring, friendly, and professional. We paid extra for the option to choose out photographer, and we are so glad that we did. Meo Baaklini provided us with incredibly beautiful images from our day.
    Maureen was our main point of contact while we were making arrangements and planning for the day. She was very professional and her replies were always prompt and helpful.
    I would highly recommend using Lyssabeth's elopement services. If we had to do it all over again we would not change a single thing! Thank you Lyssabeth's!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Desmae · Married on 06/01/2013

Rob & I live in Australia and definitely benefited from using the help of Lyssabeth's with the organisation of our entire elopement wedding which was held in beautiful San Francisco. Maureen & Jeremy helped to organise every aspect of our wedding day and for that, we are truly grateful. They understood our brief perfectly and at all times they provided solutions to every one of my 'attention to detail' questions. Maureen & Jeremy work with some amazing people and we found every one of their recommendations to be great. All of the people involved in our wedding day offered the same high level of service that Maureen & Jeremy had provided. Officiant, hair & make-up, photography, videography as well as advice on the venue and the hiring of our requested American Muscle Cars. They even went the extra mile and organised a Nanny to care for our son in the evening. Your wedding day should be enjoyable and stress-free and the organising process should be as well. Let the professionals do what they do best, they are truly amazing at what they do.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Desmae and Rob,

Your San Francisco elopement was truly one of a kind and you were such fun to work with from start to finish! The muscle cars were a classic touch!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the feedback you took the time to share with me personally regarding the vendors with whom you worked.

Wishing you years and years of married bliss!

Kevin · Married on 07/19/2012

Without a doubt Donna (our officiant) could not have been nicer or more responsive or more "loving" if she had been family. She was a joy to have and would have been a welcome addition to our wedding in any capacity. Kind, soft-spoken, caring, attentive, respectful full of joy. Only a few of the words that would describe Donna. I'm sorry that we couldn't spend ALOT more time with her. It would have been wonderfil

Sent on 07/25/2012

Hi Kevin,

Yours is a perfect testimonial as to why a couple should hire a professional officiant for their day. I think sometimes couples confuse "professional" with "impersonal." As you so eloquently illustrate, a true professional combines both experience and warmth. (Of course, it's hard to go wrong when a ceremony is held in an ice cream shop like yours was!).

My best to you and Sharon!

Kacey · Married on 04/30/2012

On April 28, 2012 I was married to my best friend Billy on China Beach in San Francisco! Our Officiant was Sam and he was wonderful! I was so nervous and flustered trying to get to the beach (which I had never been in Frisco before!) and we were running down the stairs to make sure we were not late! Sam was peaceful, relaxed and easily laughed and helped us to shake off all those nerves! He recited the vows we had decided on which was a Christian version and we very pleased with his delivery and how he was able to get us through! I will recommend this company should I ever know anyone elss who wants to elope and not do the Quickie Vegas thing. What we had was intimate, it was just me and Billy ( and Sam :) ) ! Thank you to Maureen for answering all my question in a timely manner and Thank you Sam!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Yea, Sam! No one pulls off a San Francisco elopement the way he does! I'm so glad he put you at ease and you have such a great wedding day memory (and that you avoided the "quickie Vegas thing!).

Candace · Married on 08/16/2011

Lyssabeth's Wedding Santa Cruz Officiant's was such a great experience! My husband and I wanted just a small intimate wedding on the beach, Corrina shared an amazing beach spot in Santa Cruz that was magical!
    From the moment of contacting Lyssabeth's Wedding we were taken care of in a fast and professional manner with ease and comfort!
    The ceremony itself was beautiful, it was as if Corrina wrote our vows just for us... it was perfect!
    Thanks for making our special day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Candi,

Sounds like your wedding day was exactly what you wanted, which is what we aspire to give every couple.

I think Corrina is fabulous as well!

Shawntee · Married on 10/18/2009

My husband and I used Lyssabeths Officiants services a little over a year ago for our small wedding of about 14 guests. Ken was our officiant and he was wonderful! Our ceremony was short, sweet and just how imagined it to be. I actually stumbled across this feedback forum because we would love to renew our vows at one point and I wanted to see if Ken is still with Lyssabeths and fortunately he is!

It still warms my heart to see all the couples who opt to have the intimate wedding like my husband and I had. After over a year we still talk about our wedding everyday and how happy we were with how wonderful and special everything turned out. Thank you Maureen for your grace and patience with a scatter brained so cal bride :)

Sent on 12/12/2010

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

What a delight to read your words. Thank you so much for sharing them with me. I agree that Ken is the best of the best and I hope he stays with Lyssabeth's forever! He'll have to, cuz I won't let him leave.

And of course we'd love to help you renew your vows. What an honor! I'm glad to hear that your marriage is going strong and to see you encourage couples to have small intimate weddings. I agree that they do have something almost magical about them.

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2009

Corrina was able to travel to our beach location in Santa Cruz on the day of our wedding. She was early, professional and really attentive to what we wanted for our day. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect on a day my husband and I will remember forever. I can not thank Corrina enough for being our perfect officiant.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements's reply:

Sarah, thank you for such a glowing review. Nobody does a Santa Cruz beach wedding like Corrina! I know she'll be delighted to read this, for she thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Scott.

Corrina and I wish the two of you years of happiness together!

• Dee

Dee M · Married on 08/19/2019

Everything done for you

We are a busy couple that wanted to have a simple wedding with little time to plan it. If your looking to have a small wedding this is the service for you. They come with recommendations for venue and provide the vendors. Everything was done with very little involvement from us. Just our style :)

Sent on 09/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2018

Blue Sky Elopements gave us the wedding of our dreams on the beach in Big Sur, CA. We knew we wanted to get married in Big Sur, but didn't have a clue how to pull it off since we live across the country! I was delighted to find Blue Sky Elopements online and everything we read convinced us that this was the real deal and just what we were looking for. Once Maureen and her team got involved, everything was handled and all I had to worry about was picking out my dress! She recommended our hotel (The Tickle Pink Inn which was fabulous!) and also told us it would be best to wait until May when the rainy season was over. As you can from the photos, we had a gorgeous day for our wedding! Our photographer Matt Kelly was fabulous, my flowers were exactly what I wanted, and our kind and warm officiant, Nate performed the perfect ceremony for us. It was the best day of our lives.

Blue Sky Elopements! Thank you Maureen! Best decision ever!

Lyssabeth's/Blue Sky Elopements 21