Lyrical Lens Events Reviews

50 | Manchester, CT

50 Reviews for Lyrical Lens Events

50 Lyrical Lens Events Reviews

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Dave & his team were absolutely amazing!! The first time we talked over the phone, the conversation lasted over an hour. He had the perfect mix of music for our Wedding Reception, kept the party moving right along, and made the day an absolute blast! I highly recommend Dave & DK Productions for your wedding!

Cynthia · Married on 08/20/2017

Our wedding was, without a doubt, challenging to photograph. There was a lot of ground to cover between the dance floor/pavilion and all the outdoor activities (e.g., zip line, kayaks, and baseball diamond), all of which our guests enthusiastically participated in. But this unflappable team documented it all beautifully -- so much so that we're including pictures with our thank you cards, because we're sure our guests will be as delighted as we are. Terrific to work with - dedicated, tireless and (importantly) unobtrusive, which meant many great candid shots.

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave was great on wedding day! He was timely, and efficient. We didn't even know he was there for most of our wedding, which is a good thing for a videographer.

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Connie and Dave are amazing! They add a special touch to my wedding day and got my guests onto the dance floor. Additionally, I was so happy with my photos! I got a lot of complements when I shared my photos. I highly recommend DK Productions and Lyrical Lens.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lyrical Lens Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am so glad we were able to provide you with the service you needed. It was a privilege to spend the day with you.

Alie · Married on 09/03/2016

We were very pleased with our experience working with Dave. We used him as our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Dave responded to our questions quickly and with professionalism. He gave us suggestions on how things could happen with a timeline for the night and really knew his stuff! We have some of the best memories from the night due to Dave's great personality and ease speaking to our guests. His reaction to my husband smashing cake in my face was caught on film- my favorite part of the night! Wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lyrical Lens Events's reply:

Alie, thanks so much for the review. We had a blast working with you. And yes your cake cutting will be a memory I shall never forget. It's couples like you that I am reminded of why I love doing this so much. Thank you both for the honor of spending the day with you. May you both have a blessed life together.

Jesse · Married on 08/04/2016

DK productions was amazing! The DJ and entertainment was exactly on point and kept the guests entertained and engaged all night! Well priced and great people! Pictures were amazing!! All around great service and great people!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Lyrical Lens Events's reply:

Thanks Jesse. You and Pablo were so much fun to work with and have a great family too. I am honored for the friendship we have developed and look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Stephanie · Married on 08/29/2015

They help made our wedding night so enjoyable everything ran so smoothly and they kept me very relaxed and the quality of sound and music was phenomenal as well as the photography and artistry in the photographer I found most appreciative my wedding the same without this company there thank you guys so much

OMG DK PRODUCTIONS & LYRICAL LENS were the best. Dave & Connie did everything so great. My guests were so excited, danced most of the night but the PHOTOBOOTH was the greatest hit of all. We got married on August 29th 2014. Can't wait to book with them again!

Ryan · Married on 07/19/2014

DK Productions and Lyrical Lenses did an awesome job at our wedding. They were very professional and fun to work with. They made us feel very comfortable through the whole process. We definitely would recommend them to everyone!

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2014

Our overall experience was great! DK Productions did such a great job. My husband and I felt confident in Connie and Dave's abilities since the first day we met them. They're professional, polite, timely, and friendly. Their prices are very reasonable and they have packages to fit anyone's budget. Although we haven't received our pictures yet, I have no doubt they came out great. Connie is very talented and fulfilled all of my picture requests. Dave was a great DJ and made the night so much fun. There were always people on the dance floor and he interacted with the guests so well (per our request). My husband and I also chose to get uplighting and it was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. It added so much to the room and all of our guest loved it! I would absolutely recommend DK Productions! Thank you Dave, Connie, Kym, and Justin, for making our wedding day so special!!!

Alexis · Married on 07/05/2013

Dave and Connie were just amazing! Even though it was a holiday weekend and we waited until the last minute to get them the information they needed, they came through for us no problem! Their dedication to making our special day as awesome as possible was amazing. I have already recommended them to another bride to be. ;)

If you're looking for a one stop shop that not only offers amazing customer service but a memorable time, these guys are your best bet hands down.

ryan · Married on 04/27/2013

would strongly recommend Dave again, the music and photobooth were amazing. tons of compliments from all of our guest!!!

Mindy · Married on 12/01/2012

I want to have another party just to hire these wonderful people! The couple of pictures I've gotten back so far are beautiful, they really know what they are doing. Connie (the photographer) got the most perfect shots of a proposal at my husbands and my wedding! Connie, Dave, and Amanda were so professional and made the day so much fun!

Erica · Married on 11/23/2012

Thanks to Lyrical Lens Photography and DK Productions Entertainment, our wedding was the most amazing day ever. I did not worry for a second about the photography or the DJ, they were the most fantastic team! There is no one better than Connie and Dave. I was extremely nervous about finding the right photographer for us, and finding a DJ that would listen to what we want and not just push their own agenda. With Lyrical Lens, I never worried for a minute about anything on my special day. Having the DJ and Photographer that work together was a huge benefit; everything went smoothly from start to finish. They and their team were there when I needed them, kept everything moving, and always checked in with me throughout the night in casual, subtle ways. We knew they were there, but I never felt pushed around or rushed. We cannot praise them enough!! Weeks after our wedding and we still get complements on the flow, our unique lighting, the rocking music that was “perfectly us”, the creative pictures they saw Connie & Amanda take, the professional conduct of our vendors, and how my wedding will stay with our guests forever. I don’t think a Bride can get better compliments and I owe that to Lyrical Lens Photography & DK Productions Entertainment. Thank you guys for giving us the best wedding a couple could ever wish for!!

Dave was awesome to work with and so accomodating especially during the stressful planning!

Dk productions did our lighting, photo booth, and our DJ. Everything was amazing! They took care of everything and we loved all of the little extras; props provided by them for photo booth, our monogram on the ceiling, changing the uplighting color throughout the night. Above all expectations!

Lisandra · Married on 08/04/2012

The package was amazing an the staff was awesome. They made my vision come alive. Dave and Connie beyond amazing.

• Jenn P

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2010

Dave & Miguel were awesome! We couldn't have asked for more. They did an incredible job! Everyone raved about the music & the flow of the night. A+

• F

meg · Married on 06/20/2010

Dave and Miguel were fantastic. The played all the songs I wanted and none of the songs I didn't. They were fun and had a great energy. They were also very flexible during the evening and even found and downloaded a song on the spot so I could sing to my husband which I had not planned to do. Dave met with me one night for a very long time so that we could get all the music planned out for a special section that I wanted for my husband and he was so excited in finding the music. ( my husband is a fire fighter and we had a whole "fire" section played) I would not hesitate to recommend DK Productions for your wedding or next event.
    M & D

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2010

connie was amazing she was always around taking all the best pictures of all the moments we would deff would have wanted captured.
    the pictures came out amazing exactly what i always pictured my wedding photos to look like.
    during the wedding she helped a lot when we had questions very helpful it was great.
    id use lyrical lens over and over again for any occasion i deff recomend lyrical lens.

amber · Married on 05/29/2010

Dave and Miguel were so much fun and made our reception a blast! Between the interactive dances amd the party favors.... It was AMAZING!!

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2009

Our deejay was great. I still get compliments on his interaction skills 8 mths after my wedding. I will definitely recommend. Amazing professionalism and great advice to.

Michael · Married on 09/20/2009

Dave and Miguel are the best Dj's anyone could ask for. Very professional. I ould definitely recommend them to anyone who will listen to me!

Jen · Married on 07/25/2009

Dave and his crew were great. They had great props and just the kind of music that I wanted. People are still talking about the music and props a month later!