Lyric Events Reviews

4 | Sebastopol, CA

4 Reviews for Lyric Events

Polly Gee · Married on 04/20/2019

Sweet & tasteful! ✨

It was an absolute delight to work with Lyric! As a stylist she did a wonderful job of striking the balance of offering creative direction and structure while allowing our unique essence shine through. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking aesthetic guidance for their celebration of love.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jennie Wulfson · Married on 04/12/2019

Day Of Wedding Coordinator

Lyric Harmony Harris was a fabulous Day Of Wedding Coordinator, who we would absolutely recommend! Lyric’s guidance and support was essential in making our wedding flow with ease and joy. She gave us great tips to enhance the beauty and meaning of our wedding, and even thoughtfully brought personal items of hers to add special touches inline with our vision. She had great recommendations for venders, including gorgeous farm flowers and a bartender who specialized in unique boutanical elixars. She was very organized, professional, kind-hearted, grounded, had great skill and insight from coordinating a wide range of events, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She swooped in to save us when our previous Day Of Coordinator unfortunately had to cancel, and was a true blessing! She will be a lovely spirit to guide you in creating a beautiful and meaningful wedding! Thank you so much for everything dear Lyric, we are so deeply grateful!!!
    Jennie & Ian

Sent on 04/19/2019

Jenni Unga · Married on 04/12/2019

Jenni Unga, Staffing Coordinator

Lyric was amazing!!! NorCal provided the Servers for a wedding that she was the Coordinator on. My team showed up and from the moment they walked through the door it was completely organized and scheduled to perfection. The wedding in itself was simply beautiful. She was organized she knew exactly how she wanted things done when she wanted them done and most importantly she was able to give direction to make it all come to life. I would recommend her to anyone that needed a Wedding Coordinator or a Day of Coordinator. She is Professional, punctual, and just an all-around a great person to work with. I would totally use her for my own wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Andrejka · Married on 06/15/2018

Floral coordination

It was such pleasure to meet Lyric and have her coordinate our floral and small tasks at our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lyric Events's reply:

Thank you so much Andrejka it was such a joy working with you and Sam and I was so happy to connect you with our local vendors!