LYNN THEISMANN PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

9 | Carolina Beach, NC

9 Reviews for LYNN THEISMANN PHOTOGRAPHY

Tracey · Married on 04/27/2013

Lynn Theismann was amazing! I am a make-up artist, and she captured every shot of the brides special day. From the moment she was getting ready to the fairy tale end! I would highly recommend her, wish they had 10 stars to give her!

Sent on 05/03/2013

LYNN THEISMANN PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thanks to my one and only favorite Make-up Artist!

Trish · Married on 10/20/2012

Lynn Theismann is amazing. We found her to be highly professional and a real pro at guiding us into the right positions and poses to get that perfect shot. Her completely disarming personality put us at ease and she quickly endeared herself to us all. She was also very adept at defusing one particularly tricky family dynamic. Lynn was on-time, discreet, extremely capable and possessed an wonderfully artistic and creative eye. How I wish I had her skills, but since I don't, I'll continue to call upon her to capture our most cherished memories.

Sent on 05/02/2013

George & Barbara · Married on 09/09/2012

Lynn did a great job and got all the shots we could have imagined, but the best thing of all was instead of a wedding album we got a wedding book! Something I have not seen before and was a hit with all our family and friends. I would recommend Lynn to anyone having a wedding, party, event she is a true professional!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Mary · Married on 05/19/2012

Lynn Theismann has been our photographer for both my daughters weddings. Lynn is known for creative and candid shots that make her truely an artist!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Jeanne · Married on 12/17/2011

Lynn photographed our daughters wedding in December of 2011 and in her own special way she captured every special moment. Lynn is a true professional with an eye for detail and creativity. Our experience with Lynn was outstanding and her photos have received glowing reviews. Having Lynn at our wedding was like having a family member who is also a photographer. We would highly recommend Lynn for any of your photo needs.

Sent on 05/08/2013

sallie · Married on 09/15/2011

Lynn was amazing to work with. Professional, caring, encouraging and a joy. She can make you smile and get the shot you want everytime.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2010

Lynn was so amazing. She definitely used the time we had with her and got all the pictures. I am so happy she was suggested to me and she is wonderful!

Sent on 07/10/2010

sue · Married on 10/14/2007

My husband and I thought that working with Lynn as our wedding photographer was an excellent experience
    Lynn was very professional and very reasonable.,(cost wise).She listened to what we wanted and we are very happy with our photos!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Joanna · Married on 04/24/2010

Lynn was photographer on our wedding in 2010 and our children's baptism and that was the best experiance ever. Pictures are awesome and every time when I look at them I am so proud of it. If I had to choose my phographer again I wouldnt hesitate to choose her. She amazing. If you want to have a wonderful momories from your special day for a good price, please choose Lynn. Besides she is a wonderful person, super friendly with a big heart that you just feel so comfortable aroud. Go for it!

Sent on 05/22/2013