Lynn, MA Justice Mary Reviews

7 Reviews for Lynn, MA Justice Mary

• Laura

Laura · Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent service

She was excellent during the ceremony everything was awesome I would highly recommend her

Sent on 08/03/2021

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

Thank you, for letting me be part of your marriage. Congratulations again to you and Nick. May your marriage be blessed for years to come. Pleasure meeting you and your family.
  • Saad

Saad A. · Married on 07/15/2021

Mary made our day, she is awesome!

We were lucky to hire mary for our wedding. She is professional, friendly and added a sweet touch to our day. Everything went smoothly and she recommended us a beautiful place for our wedding in Lynn. She was willing to come on a rainy day and charged only $100 for everything. Thank you, Mary!

Sent on 07/19/2021

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

What a beautiful family. Congratulations on your marriage. I absolutely loved the pictures and thank you for my sweets at the end. Many years of happiness to your beautiful family.
  • Jolee

Jolee J. · Married on 06/27/2021

Made our day so special

Justice Mary is amazing! We're from the Midwest and hired her to officiat over our commitment ceremony in Massachusetts. She was so helpful, kind and flexible! Justice Mary took the time to understand our unique needs and vision for our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and we can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/27/2021

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

I am so glad I could help you. To see the smile on your Aunts and Nana’s face was priceless. I loved your vows to each. Congratulations again. Have a safe trip back. Enjoy your time here.

David S. · Married on 05/15/2021

5 Stars for Justice Mary

Justice Mary was wonderful! She gave us some great ideas which helped to frame out our ceremony and was also flexible when we had to change the ceremony time. We would highly recomend her and can not thank her enough for making our day very special.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

Thank you David and Liz it was great to meet you both. I absolutely loved your venue you chose for your ceremony. Congratulations again and many years of happiness. Go Patriots.

Salma A. · Married on 05/14/2021

Judge Mary

Mary was kind and pleasurable to work with, she spoke with us and found the best way to make our ceremony special and memorable even under Covid circumstances. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/19/2021

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

Thank you Salma and Kevin for your kind words. Thank you for letting me share in your special day. Congratulations again. I loved the venue you picked out for your special day.
  • Y

Yelissa S. · Married on 11/20/2020

Best experience ever

She made my day so special with all the corona virus that going on thank you so much your the best

Sent on 11/21/2020

Lynn, MA Justice Mary's reply:

Yelissa and Ronny it was a pleasure to meet you and your family. The children did a great job by helping out at the ceremony. Thank you for your kind words.