Lyndah Wells Photography Reviews

66 | Nassau, BS

66 Reviews for Lyndah Wells Photography

Renee' · Married on 01/01/2013

Lyndah is amazing! she is wonderfuly talented and super sweet to work with ~

thanks renee' lauren - click models

Sent on 02/19/2013

Alexis · event on: 11/17/2012

It was a great deal of fun working with Lyndah. She definitely exceeded our expectations. I will most definitely use her services again.

~Alexis, Alexander, & Anthony

Sent on 08/04/2013
  • User2875574 · event on: 11/16/2012

Lyndah is the most creative and enthusiastic person we've met. At first we were reluctant to have a photography shoot but Lyndah made us feel so comfortable and relaxed making our shoot the best experience we could ever imagine. We will cherish these memories for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Monalisa · event on: 10/20/2012

From the moment I saw Lyndah's work I knew she had to take our family photos....................and I have to say that she did not disappoint. Actually she exceeded my expectations; she was so creative, professional and easy going. Our photo session was such fun .......................... I can't wait to schedule our next session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Danielle · event on: 07/13/2012

Lyndah Wells is an angel! She was SO flexible with us, squeezing our shoot into her schedule at the last minute. She was exciting, bubbly, and full of ideas when we met to start our session. She is talented, to say the least. One thing we were originally concerned about was looking unnatural and fake in our photos but Lyndah made us so very comfortable that every single smile and laugh in our photos was truly genuine. When we saw the final product, we were blown away. It was almost impossible choosing our favorite images. When we showed our mothers they both stated, "15? I need them all!" Lyndah Wells' work is brilliant and we are so excited that we've found our wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle, it was a blast photographing you both, look out for your blog feature on Munaluchi Bridal bog soon;)

Erica · Married on 05/19/2012

Lyndah is such a talented photographer! Her photos were bright and colorful. Her photos are intimate and her candid shots are incredible! She is very active and always in the right place at the right time to get that "perfect shot". She really captured memories that we will have for the rest of our lives! Thank you Lyndah!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Heather · Married on 04/21/2012

Lyndah was absolutely fabulous! My husband and I got married in the Bahamas in April and Lyndah helped make our day to be exactly what we wanted. We met with Lyndah the day before our wedding and right away my husband and I knew we had nothing to worry about. We sat down with her and she showed us some of her work and immediately I fell in love.
    On our wedding day Lyndah went out of her way to make us happy. My husband had mentioned to her a lighthouse in the distance that he had been admiring ever since we had arrived at our hotel. Lyndah picked out the most perfect locations to get that lighthouse in the background of our pictures. She even arranged a ride for us to go to the lighthouse to get that perfect shot, which was, indeed perfect.
    Not only is Lyndah's work beautiful, but so is Lyndah as an individual. She is always smiling, created such a relaxing atmosphere for our photoshoot and most importantly made it fun. I would 100% recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone looking to capture the most important moments on your big day!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Susannah · Married on 04/21/2012

Lyndah Wells Photography is fantastic!! Lyndah is such a warm and friendly person, as well as an extremely talented photographer. We had Lyndah photograph our wedding, reception, and trash the dress session. The photos were beyond amazing. I received endless compliments on the photographs from our wedding.

Lyndah is organized and reliable and you can trust that she will take the most beautiful photos of your special day. I can't say enough how great she is to work with. My husband and I aren't always the most comfortable in front of the camera, but Lyndah put us right at ease. We had such a fun time at the beach for our trash the dress session. I definitely recommend you book one of these sessions, in addition to your wedding and reception!

We booked Lyndah for our wedding about a year in advance and she was easy to reach via e-mail with any questions or concerns that we had. After the wedding our photos were edited and made available to us quite quickly. She also provided sneak peaks for us on facebook on the day after the wedding. I could not have been more happy with the entire experience.

Sent on 04/24/2013

When we first met Lyndah Wells, she radiated so much positive energy that we knew we had picked the right photographer. She did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments of our wedding and reception. The bride and groom portraits look like they are straight from a bridal magazine, absolutely breathtaking! We were beyond happy with all of our wedding photos, and couldn't have asked for more on such a special day in our lives. Thank you Lyndah!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Hyun · Married on 12/07/2017

Lyndah was such pleasure to work with. She made us feel at ease right away and was able to capture the best part of us. She has a great eye for artistic candid photography as well as staged traditional photography. She loves her job and it shows in her work. Only thing that we wished were different is the prints that were part of the package. We were a little disappointed that they were not glossy prints. Other than that the bigger prints that we ordered were beautiful. And really glad we paid extra for the zip drive that contained all the photos. Overall excellent experience and highly recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Hi Hyun,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you had a wonderful experience with our studio. We do try and make the process of planning a destination wedding as easy as possible. With regards to the Fine Art prints that were part of your package, as a studio, we print with the Fuji Deep Matte papers and should have communicated that to you. We are happy you were pleased with your larger wall art and custom USB drive.

Saran · Married on 01/26/2018

3.5

There are really a lot of wedding photographers on the scene now in The Bahamas, so initially it was a task to narrow down a photographer.

Thankfully, Lyndah was the photographer at my cousins wedding the year before and she heavily recommended her because she loved her professionalism in dealing with an unexpected delay at their photo location and even with an unexpected changed she still loved the way her photos came out-even though it didn't go as planned.

Luckily I was able to meet with Lyndah beforehand and discuss what I wanted, my budget, engagement shoot etc. The way she got excited talking about everything I knew I was making the right choice.

For the engagement shoot, Lyndah flew in the morning of and was still on location before us and was ready to shoot. It was warmer weather than anticipated and she was able to take our mind off of things, be creative and most importantly we had SO much fun and loved our images!

I loved how Lyndah and her team have everything organized, sent out questionnaires and got information way ahead of time so that on the day there was no confusion, no delays and no questions that needed to be asked.

The day of the wedding Lyndah arrived half hour earlier that we had planned to ensure that she was set up and ready. Lyndah was there to capture all moments but was never really "in the way" which I loved.

We are beyond happy with our decision to choose Lyndah.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/06/2017

Great quality and natural looking photos. I selected an engagement and wedding package with Lyndah Wells and loved everything. We received our photos in a timely matter and were amazed by all the details captured in one photo.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie for leaving us a review. From experience I know how much detailed planning & thought goes into making a wedding day perfect. Yours was no exception and we are thrilled to have been your wedding photographers.

Kerry · event on: 05/07/2013

3.5

Hi Lyndah, we LOVED our engagement pictures!! Can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2013

3.5

Lyndah is incredible! Her talent is beyond anything I could have imagined, therefore our photos are beautiful! I am so happy with the memories we will have forever because of the time and dedication she put into making every moment special. If you are looking for a photographer in The Bahamas, I would recommend Lyndah without a doubt!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Shena P. · Married on 05/07/2019

3.0

My experience with the vendor was exceptional superb!

I will recommend service to all my friends and family:-)

Sent on 05/07/2019

Daphney · Married on 02/18/2018

Our photographer and her team created amazing photos. They really captured some great moments

Sent on 07/10/2018