Lyndah Wells Photography Reviews

66 | Nassau, BS

66 Reviews for Lyndah Wells Photography

Kim-Marie · Married on 04/11/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Lyndah Wells for our Engagement and Wedding photos. After our initial meeting we knew that she was punctual, professional, personable, and extremely talented. She was definitely our first pick of photographers! She maintained continual communication with us, gathering enough information to provide the service we were looking for. Lyndah is very easy to get a long with, and extremely flexible and creative. She spent a gracious amount of time with my husband and I during each shoot, making sure we got every angle/pose that we wanted. When we didn't know what we wanted, she stepped in and filled in the gaps! She captured the most beautiful moments of our engagement and wedding, which we are extremely grateful for! Those memories will last forever. I would recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/28/2015

It was truly a pleasure to have worked with Lyndah and her fantastic assistant. Her passion for her profession and awesome personality added immensely to our outdoor February wedding. She is so professional and calm making sure that she gets all the right shots while never making you feel rushed or uncomfortable. She gives 100% and the quality of work that you get is unmatched! Our photos are amazing! We have gotten so many compliments. I highly recommend her as one of the best in the buisiness! Thanks Lyndah! - L&C

Sent on 08/06/2015

Annie · Married on 02/15/2015

Lyndah shot our wedding back in February and she did an amazing job. She captured the wedding night as we remember it. Her work is exceptional. She is an amazing artist and has true talent! She guided us in poses, was quick and efficient and when we saw the photographs were completely blown away!

Overall review...we could not have gotten a better photographer. She was so fun to work with and her work is amazing.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Aqueelah · Married on 02/07/2015

Lyndah IS LIKE NO OTHER!!! As a bride, I felt comfortable with leaving it all to her from the moment I met her!! Her charming and friendly personality wins you over!!! Her eye for detail is perfect! I knew that I would be more than pleased with her after seeing our pre wedding photos! Lyndah is very professional and builds a special relationship with all her clients. She listened to every detail I had and she delivered. A plus also is that Lyndah introduced her new photo booth right before our wedding... I felt like this was awesome and it meant we didn't have to go and search for another vendor to do the booth...I would have not chosen anyone else to capture those special moments on my big day!!! xoxo Queelah & Phil

Sent on 04/07/2015

Andrew · Married on 01/31/2015

Lyndah and her team were wonderful in every aspect of the job. Her personality is so bright, patient, and easy to be around. It is a stressful day and her calming/professional presence was a real pleasure for my wife and I. We had a 3 day destination wedding with two wedding ceremonies. (1 indian/1 western). Lyndah was fantastic throughout the entire 3 days, covering every moment of every day with such attentiveness and effectiveness....no easy feat with such a complex event. She covered all the big moments completely and tastefully but equally as important were the candid moments. Lyndah was so exceptional in capturing all of the candid moments throughout the whole weekend. Bride,Groom, Family, Friends...everyone. My wife and i would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding in the Bahamas or anywhere Lyndah provides her service.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Janae · Married on 12/13/2014

It was such an extreme pleasure to have and work closely with Lyndah as our wedding photographer. Her presence, professionalism, keen eye for details, fun, and genuinely loving personality made our day that much more SPECIAL. Lyndah captured such amazing moments; she is simply a gem! The love that she has for her work and clients shows through every photo. Since my mother-in-law was not able to attend our wedding due to unexpected illness, my husband, family, and I were all ecstatic when we received our pictures on New Years Eve. We got to relive each moment of our once-in -a-lifetime event with our mother by our side. What a special feeling! Lyndah's Intentional acts of kindness and responsiveness definitely makes her one of a kind. I would gladly recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone that is looking for a wedding photographer that provides exceptional, above and beyond service!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Every moment of your day was a wonderful experience to document. I'm especially pleased that your mother-in-law although unable to be present is able to view the love and commitment of your wonderful day.
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I look forward to capturing many more images of your family as it grows.

Natalya · event on: 09/15/2014

Lyndah was amazing! He caught the genuine chemistry between us, but didn't make it awkward. It was fun, and we loved the final result. Downright amazing photographer was amazing work! We Love her!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Jen · Married on 08/09/2014

Lyndah Wells was absolutely amazing. Not only is she extremely professional but she is very personable. From the moment my Husband and I met Lyndah she made us feel at ease. She has a contagious smile and she immediately made us feel comfortable. The day of our wedding we could not have asked for more. Lyndah was awesome! She captured so many beautiful moments that we will always treasure. She went out of her way to get the most amazing shots. Thank you Lyndah, we'll treasure our beautiful photos forever!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Cleo D. · Married on 05/30/2014

Lyndah was amazing! She was such a professional from the first point of contact all the way through to the delivery of our captured moments; making sure that our wishes were met and we were absolutely happy. Lyndah has such warmth about her, and a special way of making what she does so personable. We are extremely happy to have her as an integral part of our fond memories.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Cleo,
    Your review is immensely appreciated. It was a delight to work with you, Daril and the team at Pink sand resort in Harbour Island to ensure your day was captured perfectly. I'm so happy that your expectations were exceeded. Wishing you and Daril many years of wedded bliss!
    Warmly,
    Lyndah

Kerry · Married on 04/26/2014

We are so lucky to have been introduced to Lyndah Wells Photography. Lyndah is the absolute best!! So professional and fun all at the same time. We met Lyndah a year ago and had her take our engagement shots, we were a little nervous and felt weird taking picture in Port Lucaya and on the beach with people around. She has such a great energy that we were both instantly relaxed. The wedding pictures are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. She really captured EVERY single moment. Thank you Lyndah for letting us relive our wedding every time we look at the photos!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kerry & Toby!
    It was an honor to be chosen to capture such amazing moments for you. From your engagement right through to your wedding, it was always so much fun:)
    So happy that your photos are all that you imagined they would be.
    Hugs

Lyndah

Jessica · event on: 03/21/2014

Lyndah Wells is a great photographer and she has taken our family portraits twice on our holidays to the Bahamas. She was very helpful in giving us posing ideas and is quick to capture those real moments. I received my final set of photos about 2 weeks after the shoot. I am so happy to have my beautiful photos!

Sent on 04/18/2014

M'khel · Married on 12/14/2013

Lyndah is in one word: Amazing! The minute I got engaged I knew I wanted her to take my wedding photos. She is by far the best wedding photographer in The Bahamas. Her attention to detail and her ability to capture perfect and candid moments of your day make her unmatched in her field. She isn't your most affordable option but you pay for pristine quality. Wedding photography should be your splurge. Photos preserve your memories and Lyndah captured ours perfectly. A year later, I'm still amazed at how much she brought our wedding to life through photos and I still look at them almost daily.

On my wedding day she was 9 months pregnant however the high quality of her work, flexibility, direction, pleasant attitude and professionalism never wavered. She even stayed longer than contracted and we are forever grateful.

I would recommend Lyndah to any and everyone who wants perfect wedding photography.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kheli! Your wedding remains one of my favorite to date.
    Your style, fun attitude & attention to detail made it easy for me to keep shooting even past the contracted hours. I appreciate the referrals you have sent to me and hope to be the photographer of choice as your family grows.

Debbie · event on: 10/26/2013

The session was actually a family photo shoot. Although the day felt very hectic with 3 children, the photos were amazing! She captured moments that will be forever cherished. I still love going through the album. I would highly recommend to any family to invest in professional photography with Lyndah.

Sent on 01/08/2014
  • F

Fabrizio A. · Married on 09/27/2013

Definitely Lyndah Wells is the best photographer of at least this part of the hemisphere. She is wonderful, creative, spontaneous, amazing and perfectionist. When she takes your photos she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease that it makes your inner sole come out and everything else seems to stop around you as your moment in time is captured.
    Thank you Lyndah! And we cannot say it enough. You are an amazing person and an amazing photographer! Our family photographer for life. XO.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Lyndah is amazing! Best photographer experience. Amazing photos and she made everything so much fun. She became a part of the party and a part of our extended family. If you're getting married in the Bahamas, Lyndah is your girl.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Nessagirl · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I cannot say enough about Lyndah. Her personality, professionalism, creativity and flexibility was second-to-none. Our photos were stunning and very reflective of our personalities and the memories, feel and energy I wanted to capture of our destination wedding weekend. She nailed it. If given the opportunity to work with Lyndah, figure out how to make it happen. She's a real gem. Lyndah's not just talented; she was obviously born to pictures! One year later, we still marvel at the photos!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lyndah was amazing! She was the most helpful, professional person I dealt with in all aspects of the wedding. She even gave me suggestions for other vendors. The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Jenna · Married on 07/06/2013

Lyndah was quick about capturing the moment. I only had her for three hours but she managed to capture all of the most critical parts of my day. Her pictures portrayed all the love and happiness that was shown during my day.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2013

Lyndah was EXCELLENT to work it. My husband and I initial plans for our wedding fell through in the states so at the last minute, like 3-4 months before our wedding date, I contacted her to see if she would be our photographer in the Bahamas. She responded immediately and we pretty much solidified everything via Skype and email w/in a week or two. We were on a tight budget so we thought she was a bit pricey, BUT you get what you pay for and I have no regrets. Every penny was well worth it. All in all, she's super nice/personable and professional. She did all she could to work with us not being from the Bahamas and not having phones! And her work was superb! Ppl are STILL talking about our pics. I recommend to her to anyone for anything! Btw, our wedding date was 6/29/13 just in case it didn't show up ;-)

Sent on 01/07/2014

Lyndah Wells Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dani. It was such an amazing honor to be entrusted to photograph such precious moments for the both of you! And even with that rain storm everything worked out beautifully. I also want to thank you for the referrals I have since received from your friends considering destination weddings.

Jeff · event on: 06/26/2013

Lyndah made us feel so comfortable and relaxed from the beginning when we were nervous and anxious of how the actual photoshoot would turn out, we had no idea what to do in terms of possible poses or where would be best and Lyndah took care of all of that and made the photos absolutely amazing!! You definitely don't need to be a pro at posing or smiling for pictures as Lyndah is personal & professional, taking the initial nervousness out and replacing it with confidence, love, & FUN!

I'd definitely recommend Lyndah's photography services to all my friends!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

Amazing talent Lyndah Wells is. I could not have had better bridals. Far exceeded anything I could have imagined. BEST choice of the entire wedding hiring Lyndah. These pictures are stunning, sweet, romantic, beautiful and funny! Lyndah truly captured our personalities in photos that belong in dreams. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for brides that want a work of art as wedding photos,incredible Lyndah Wells

Sent on 08/06/2013

Keneisha · Married on 04/27/2013

Lyndah's work is impeccable. She takes your vision and brings it to life. :)

Sent on 01/12/2015

Nicky · Married on 03/30/2013

Lyndah,
    You captured the true essence of our day! Your creativity, style and fun-loving spirit was a pleasure to work with. Plus, everyone loves your photos ;) I will continue to boast about you for years to come.
    All the best xo
    Nicole

Sent on 08/21/2013

Lyndah made our engagement session so memorable and fun. We received our photos quickly and they turned out amazing. She has a great eye and captured many wonderful shots of us. We would really recommend her to anyone who is seeking a photographer in the Bahamas, she is a true talent!
    Peggy&Chris

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • User3147431 · event on: 02/07/2013

This was a family session during our February vacation. The session was very easy to organize with Lyndah via email and skype. Lyndah was wonderful to work with. Her smile and friendliness put everyone at ease. We were extremely happy with our portraits and would highly recommend Lyndah.

Sent on 03/21/2013