56 Reviews for Lyndah Wells Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
46 Lyndah Wells Photography Reviews

4.7

There are really a lot of wedding photographers on the scene now in The Bahamas, so initially it was a task to narrow down a photographer.

Thankfully, Lyndah was the photographer at my cousins wedding the year before and she heavily recommended her because she loved her professionalism in dealing with an unexpected delay at their photo location and even with an unexpected changed she still loved the way her photos came out-even though it didn't go as planned.

Luckily I was able to meet with Lyndah beforehand and discuss what I wanted, my budget, engagement shoot etc. The way she got excited talking about everything I knew I was making the right choice.

For the engagement shoot, Lyndah flew in the morning of and was still on location before us and was ready to shoot. It was warmer weather than anticipated and she was able to take our mind off of things, be creative and most importantly we had SO much fun and loved our images!

I loved how Lyndah and her team have everything organized, sent out questionnaires and got information way ahead of time so that on the day there was no confusion, no delays and no questions that needed to be asked.

The day of the wedding Lyndah arrived half hour earlier that we had planned to ensure that she was set up and ready. Lyndah was there to capture all moments but was never really "in the way" which I loved.

We are beyond happy with our decision to choose Lyndah.

Photos
Profile Picture Saran, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah was such pleasure to work with. She made us feel at ease right away and was able to capture the best part of us. She has a great eye for artistic candid photography as well as staged traditional photography. She loves her job and it shows in her work. Only thing that we wished were different is the prints that were part of the package. We were a little disappointed that they were not glossy prints. Other than that the bigger prints that we ordered were beautiful. And really glad we paid extra for the zip drive that contained all the photos. Overall excellent experience and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Hyun, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Lyndah in 2014 at my cousin's wedding and after taking a family photo, I walked up to her and told her that she would be my photographer whenever I got married. In 2017, I married the love of my life and she was there, as MY photographer (engagement shoot and wedding day). Best decision ever. She is an outstanding photographer, her work is amazing - the pictures relive the moment, she is very professional and sooo accommodating. She also has an awesome team behind her. I'd choose her today, tomorrow and forever. Thanks so much Lyndah - Taurean and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Profile Picture Katis, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Lyndah and her team are seriously the best you can get and such a pleasure to work with! We just received our complete file from our wedding day and are SO in love with all of our photos. The quality, details captured, and creativity is beyond what we could have asked for! Lyndah truly went above and beyond, she even stopped by our rehearsal dinner to capture a few photos, which she didn't have to do! Thank you Lyndah for capturing such beautiful memories that we can look back on for a lifetime! We highly recommend her. Look no further for your photographer, Lyndah is the BEST!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lyndah Wells Photography offers a level of professionalism and quality like no other. Pleased is not strong enough a word to describe my overall feeling regarding the photos taken on my wedding day. Her energy and charisma is contagious and her eye for capturing the moment is on point! Not only would I recommend, I look forward to working with her in the future!

Profile Picture Kristina , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah Wells captures the true beauty of our wedding day. Our photos were unique, vibrate and told the story of our day beautifully. She arrived early on that day and left later than scheduled to ensure she captured the perfect photos. I would recommend her to everyone because she is worth every penny. We plan to use her services repeatly in the future. You will not regret hiring her as a photographer. She is everything and more.

Profile Picture Shawnetha , 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When choosing Lyndah Wells you are going with " the best". As a photographer, she is indeed professional and makes you feel very comfortable. Her comments and praises are indeed one to make you feel confident and relaxed. The quality of her pictures are simply amazing. If you are looking for professionalism, friendliness and great quality work. These are just a few words to describe what one would experience when booking Lyndah Wells Photography. Let her capture your most precious memories.

Profile Picture Sharanda, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a fabulous job. Kind staff. On time. And gets straight to work. It's like the moment she arrives she knows exactly where the best shots are. Love the naturalness of the shots

Profile Picture Davia, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't look any further - Lyndah is the best! Incredibly professional, friendly, and an amazing photographer!

Profile Picture Madelynn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great quality and natural looking photos. I selected an engagement and wedding package with Lyndah Wells and loved everything. We received our photos in a timely matter and were amazed by all the details captured in one photo.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah Wells is simply the best! We couldn't be more pleased that we chose Lyndah to photograph our wedding. Her photography is creative, innovative and breathtaking. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Also, her personality is so loveable that it makes the whole process so easy and fun. We would definitely recommend her as the must have photographer for any wedding in The Bahamas.

Profile Picture Jody, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not speak more highly of Lyndah and her services! After our wedding so many of the guests commented on how great our photographer was and how she was seriously everywhere during the reception! She captured every little detail of the day and so many candid moments we never would have seen! Lyndah's energy and enthusiasm really sets her a part. She instantly puts everyone at ease and is so fun to work with. We got our photos back this week and from the dozen or so I have posted on social media people keep commenting on how the photos could not be more beautiful- she did some really creative shots and angles that are just phenomenal. You can not go wrong working with Lyndah, she is beyond talented and you will love the final product!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Lyndah was an absolute doll! She took amazing pictures and captured everything we wanted during our wedding celebration! HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah photographed our elopement on May 29 2016. We organized our wedding in about just 3 months, and when I discovered Lyndah's portfolio, I felt SO lucky that she was still available as I contacted her last minute :)
She is super professional and at the same time, knows how to put you at ease and directs you well to take interesting poses during the photo shoot. The pictures were delivered quicker than expected and everyone was thrilled! Our families did not attend the wedding so it was especially important for us to have great pictures to share when we got back.
She definitely captured our connection in her pictures.
Bonus point: I did not have my "something borrowed", so Lyndah lent me her necklace for the ceremony... That is how nice and caring she is.

Profile Picture Aline, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Firstly, Lyndah Wells Photography was everything we had hoped for and more.

When we decided to have a destination wedding in Harbour Island, Bahamas we knew one of the most important things was to choose the right photographer. We wanted someone who could not only take amazing photos, but someone who was very personable, fun and able to fit in with the whole vibe of our wedding day. Lyndah was just that, and her bubbly personality was well accompanied by her attention to detail.

We skyped and met with Lyndah several times prior to the wedding and she made sure every detail was discussed, she was very patient with us and made us feel very comfortable every step of the way. It made for a very stress free and perfect wedding day and her second photographer (Kirth) and assistant (Britney) were just as awesome! They fit in so well and mingled with the guests, but made sure they were never a distraction. We could not be happier with Lyndah Wells Photography, seriously!!!

It is safe to say that when we received out photos back it made the whole family cry again, she captured the essence of basically every moment. Lyndah's rare ability not only set up the perfect picture but also catch all the candid heart felt moments is why we loved her! and why we would recommend her to anyone!

Lastly, the photo albums we received are amazing, with each page telling a different story... We can't wait to show our kids one day.

Ali and Chris.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin.... The moment we jumped in the golf cart with Lyndah in Harbour Island, we (my husband and I) felt immediately at ease. Lyndah is incredible. Her professionalism, eye for capturing the perfect moments, humor, and all around amazing-ness, is exactly the type of wedding photographer we needed. We certainly plan to use her in the future!!!!

Profile Picture Chandler, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah was simply fantastic! She made everything beyond relaxed and easy for both me and my husband. Neither of us are used to being the centre of attention and Lyndah made us feel so comfortable and our pictures looked natural and easy. She made our wedding weekend feel like a dream! I could not recommend her more!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're even slightly debating on hiring someone other than Lyndah, don't! She is THE best, hands down. She is charismatic, personable, professional, and extremely patient. She worked a miracle on us despite our short session and thick sweat dripping down our entire souls! We couldn't be happier with our wedding album!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was the most important (vendor) aspect of our wedding. After dealing with numerous vendors (and feeling quite frustrated with customer service), Lyndah actually took the time to meet with us and put us at ease with every part for our wedding. From the initial contact to the delivery of our album and canvas, communication was very friendly and fast.
Lyndah's photos speak for themselves. She was great to work with; very professional and makes you feel very comfortable. You can tell that she takes pride in her work because she won't accept anything but the best from herself.
Lyndah just delivered our album and canvas - I would highly recommend choosing a package with this. They are gorgeous, very professional looking and worth it!
I cannot wait to use Lyndah in the future!!

Profile Picture User4470639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of working with Lyndah Wells for our Engagement and Wedding photos. After our initial meeting we knew that she was punctual, professional, personable, and extremely talented. She was definitely our first pick of photographers! He maintained continual communication with us, gathering enough information to provide the service we were looking for. Lyndah is very easy to get a long with, and extremely flexible and creative. She spent a gracious amount of time with my husband and I during each shoot, making sure we got every angle/pose that we wanted. When we didn't know what we wanted, she stepped in and filled in the gaps! She captured the most beautiful moments of our engagement and wedding, which we are extremely grateful for! Those memories will last forever. I would recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of working with Lyndah Wells for our Engagement and Wedding photos. After our initial meeting we knew that she was punctual, professional, personable, and extremely talented. She was definitely our first pick of photographers! She maintained continual communication with us, gathering enough information to provide the service we were looking for. Lyndah is very easy to get a long with, and extremely flexible and creative. She spent a gracious amount of time with my husband and I during each shoot, making sure we got every angle/pose that we wanted. When we didn't know what we wanted, she stepped in and filled in the gaps! She captured the most beautiful moments of our engagement and wedding, which we are extremely grateful for! Those memories will last forever. I would recommend Lyndah Wells Photography to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim-Marie, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was truly a pleasure to have worked with Lyndah and her fantastic assistant. Her passion for her profession and awesome personality added immensely to our outdoor February wedding. She is so professional and calm making sure that she gets all the right shots while never making you feel rushed or uncomfortable. She gives 100% and the quality of work that you get is unmatched! Our photos are amazing! We have gotten so many compliments. I highly recommend her as one of the best in the buisiness! Thanks Lyndah! - L&C

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah shot our wedding back in February and she did an amazing job. She captured the wedding night as we remember it. Her work is exceptional. She is an amazing artist and has true talent! She guided us in poses, was quick and efficient and when we saw the photographs were completely blown away!

Overall review...we could not have gotten a better photographer. She was so fun to work with and her work is amazing.

Profile Picture Annie, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah IS LIKE NO OTHER!!! As a bride, I felt comfortable with leaving it all to her from the moment I met her!! Her charming and friendly personality wins you over!!! Her eye for detail is perfect! I knew that I would be more than pleased with her after seeing our pre wedding photos! Lyndah is very professional and builds a special relationship with all her clients. She listened to every detail I had and she delivered. A plus also is that Lyndah introduced her new photo booth right before our wedding... I felt like this was awesome and it meant we didn't have to go and search for another vendor to do the booth...I would have not chosen anyone else to capture those special moments on my big day!!! xoxo Queelah & Phil

Profile Picture Aqueelah, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lyndah and her team were wonderful in every aspect of the job. Her personality is so bright, patient, and easy to be around. It is a stressful day and her calming/professional presence was a real pleasure for my wife and I. We had a 3 day destination wedding with two wedding ceremonies. (1 indian/1 western). Lyndah was fantastic throughout the entire 3 days, covering every moment of every day with such attentiveness and effectiveness....no easy feat with such a complex event. She covered all the big moments completely and tastefully but equally as important were the candid moments. Lyndah was so exceptional in capturing all of the candid moments throughout the whole weekend. Bride,Groom, Family, Friends...everyone. My wife and i would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding in the Bahamas or anywhere Lyndah provides her service.

Profile Picture Andrew , 1/31/15, 1 Review