Lyle Husar Designs Reviews

6 | Brookfield, WI

6 Reviews for Lyle Husar Designs

Katherine · Getting married on 10/05/2019

My rings are priceless!

My fiancé was told to go here because I fell in love with a setting. Fernanda at the store, her and I bonded immediately and she helped my fiancé pick out the absolute ring of my dreams!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Anne · Married on 05/27/2007

Everytime we walked into this place, they treated us so well. First the engagement ring was breathtaking and the wedding bands that Craig helped us design turned out beautiful. We had a budget that we wanted to stick to and the staff there did not pressure us to go above that.
    **My husband also bought me a little something extra from there that is one of the most gorgeous things ever!***

Sent on 07/10/2007

My fiancée and I bought both our wedding bands here and my fiancée bought my engagement ring here. They were very helpful and have very high quality pieces. While not the least expensive, their quality is worth it. I would recommend them for high quality jewelry!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

3.5

Rita was great with my fiance! She helped him pick out an amazing engagement ring that I absolutely love! They were able to size my ring within 2 days and everyone in the shop said hi and congratulated me when we came in for sizing after the proposal!

Sent on 01/18/2015

deanna · Married on 08/18/2007

Very nice quality jewelry. Very diverse and creative. Final result wasn't what I had asked for though on my wedding band and I didn't leave enough time for changes- picked them up day before! still turned out beautiful though! i didn't even bother changing it.

Sent on 06/03/2008

3.5

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from this store. He was pleased by their services so we returned to purchase our wedding bands and to get my engagement ring resized. Unfortunately, when the engagement ring was resized, the jeweler did not properly inspect the ring before returning it to me. So when I got home - nearly 3 hours away from this store, I noticed my main diamond was loose! I couldn't wear my ring for more than a month because of this oversight. The owner was very apologetic once we returned and offered us a discount on our wedding bands (after I asked for it). I was tentative to give them more business after the engagement ring fiasco, but Lyle Husar redeemed themselves after the incident.

Sent on 03/31/2015