LuxLife Las Vegas Reviews

148 | Las Vegas, NV

148 Reviews for LuxLife Las Vegas

• Brandy

Brandy · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Wonderful experience! So much fun to work with! They understand how stressful the big day can be and do whatever they can to make it amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Mallory

Mallory U. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Professional and Fun

I highly recommend LuxLife for all your photo and video needs! The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, and their work is absolutely beautiful. You don’t have to worry about a thing except smiling, they handle everything else! We hired them for our wedding ceremony video and for our getting ready pictures in our hotel rooms. We cannot recommend LuxLife enough!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Eva S. · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing experience!!

We had the most amazing experience with Luxlife! Mike and Brandy are a wonderful couple who helped make our wedding planning easier. They are very professional and quick to reply to our emails or text messages. They made us feel so happy and made our day very special. They are so patient and friendly with a smile on their face always. We have a big family and took lots of pictures and videos. They also said that they were very nice and professional. We are so happy we chose them for our engagement photos and our wedding pictures and videos. I highly recommend them to everyone that are looking for photographer and videographer for any special occasion, we loved working with them.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Awesome!!!!

This photographer came with our wedding package, but we would have picked them ourselves. Great quality, especially for the price. Definitely would recommend if you aren't looking for the most expensive or just need simple, good photos.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Janette

Janette P. · Married on 05/16/2020

Luxlife captures the Love

Luxlife was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding. The whole experience was fantastic. The photos captured their special day wonderfully.... the video brings tears to my eyes every single time I watch it. We received photos and video with a quick turn around with some sneak peeks! I highly recommend Luxlife !

Sent on 09/21/2020

Nikole L. · Married on 04/03/2020

Happiest Couple 😍

LuxLife was attentive and responsive to our requests and needs. The cost was very reasonable and the quality of of photos far surpassed what we paid. I definitely recommend LuxLife. I cannot wait to use them again.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Dira C. · Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful Photography

Our pictures were amazing!!! From the moment we met Brandy and Mike, we knew we picked the right photographer. They were willing to meet with us a couple days before our wedding to come up with a timeline and picture ideas. They were personable and had a great sense of humor. Mike was on time and was able to accomplish A LOT in an hour on the strip. He definitely has an eye for his work and is extremely talented. Turnaround time for the pictures was really fast. Both our families and friends were just as pleased with the photos as we were. I would recommend LuxLife Las Vegas!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie D. · Married on 02/10/2020

5 Golden Stars!

We were going back and forth on whether or not to get a videographer, and I'm so grateful that we did! My advice to any bride is get the videographer! But especially this videographer! Mike was incredible, easygoing, has a great eye for shots! Brandy is who I communicated with the most with to book and answer my questions (allllll my questions). Their team is so great and made my day effortless.
    Now let's talk about the video. WOW just WOW! I know I'm biased but it's breathtaking! They included aerial shots of the Resort and some of the strip. The way they voiceovered our vows with moments of us, exploring the resort and with our family and family was beyond touching. Simply, it's everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Kieley

Kieley A. · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing experience, beautiful pictures, impeccable service!

This was the absolute best experience we could have ever asked for! Our photographer was so much fun, had great ideas, and had our photos edited within a day! They are everything we asked for and more! I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2019

Luxlife is Fantastic

The services offered by LuxLife in the lead up to and on the day of my wedding were absolutely fantastic. They were incredibly responsive to emails (thank you Brandy!), and immediately on my wedding day, having never met Mike, I felt completely at ease. He has the perfect personality for this job and fantastic videography skills to boot. Check out his Instagram and you can immediately see what I mean! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shawnda · Married on 10/12/2019

Very Professional and Amazing work!

Mike was absolutely Awesome. His work and professionalism was out of this world and I couldn’t have ask for a better experience on our special day.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Marc-Olivier

Marc-Olivier · Married on 10/06/2019

Lux Life Las Vegas made a major difference

Just fabulous wedding picture. We paid 5 times more for other professional photographer in other events and their picture were absolutely not at the quality level of the ones from Lux Life Las Vegas !
    A million thanks to Mike from Lux Life Las Vegas.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Videos!

We were so happy with the videos we received from Lux LIfe! Also, I was sick during our reception and Mike stayed almost 30 minutes longer then we agreed on to make sure he got our cake cutting on video. We were very impressed that he did that. I kept saying to go ahead and go and he waited. A very easy company to deal with! Totally recommend them!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Angie C. · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing experience!

Great communication from Brandy when arranging the photo shoot. Mike was fantastic on our wedding day. He captured some great moments and showed us the best locations for photos. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jodi S. · Married on 05/26/2019

May 26 2015

We used Luxlife for our wedding and I was so impressed with the professionalism and the quality of work/photos. Mike captured the best day of our lives beautifully and the photos were better than I ever could’ve imagined. I would recommend Luxlife to anyone and everyone for every occasion. Jodi Simpson

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ben

Ben H. · Married on 05/14/2019

The BEST photographer in Vegas.

This is the one!! I can not praise Mike & Brandy enough :D

From start to finish, our experience with LuxLife was perfect. After seeing Mike's work on his Instagram feed, I had pretty high expectations and yet he still managed to outdo himself!
    Brandy was lovely to deal with, quick to respond, explained our options, all costs, etc - and was just a really nice person to speak to ☺️
    (They have a great online contract/payment system too)

Mike met with us exactly on time, and he was so awesome!!! Polite, courteous, professional and talented - this guy has set my bar for photographers so high, I don't know what I will do in future!

I loved the photos he took, he knew all the best spots in Vegas for shoots, every corner and unique angle - he knows it!
    We ended up with a perfect collection of contemporary, modern, and unique photos from your standard wedding photos to unique modern shots to something that you just cant wait to put on your Instagram!
    And when you receive that video, which you didn't even realize he was recording... we were lost for words ❤️

Honestly if I could, I would of cancelled the chapel's photographers, and gone the entire day with Mike instead!
    On a personal note, we had a bit of drama with our wedding company and their limos - it was very late - Mike stood by me, kept me calm, reassured, and honestly went above and beyond to help us out. My entire family praises his name whenever he is mentioned or they see his photos, even my mum who is hard to impress!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Lana G. · Married on 03/28/2019

Look no further - this is who you need as your wedding photographer!

From the beginning Brandy was professional and very easy to communicate with. Her responsive emails were great. All options explored with their packages and found the one that suited our needs the best. On the day of our wedding - Mike was also very professional, friendly and down to earth! He captured the perfect moments of one of the best days of our lives. Their unique touches and ways of photographing is very modern yet impeccable! This is who you want!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Karli W. · Married on 01/05/2019

Professional friendly and quick

Mike was awesome, he did a great job at organizing the large group photos of family and also at creating memorable pictures of me and my husband. The pictures turned out so amazing and we got them back so quick!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Katy D. · Married on 12/04/2018

Yes! Yes! Yess!!

Brandy and Mike are very responsive, he took the most beautiful photos and they turned out better than I ever would’ve expected .
    Mike was so nice and down to earth we enjoyed hanging out with him during our one hour shoot . Fast and very affordable we got her pictures less than 24 hours edited the next day !!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Gabby · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience and amazing pictures!

Brandy and Mike were great to work with. Brandy was my main point of contact leading up to my wedding. She was responsive and answered all of my (many) questions and kept a positive attitude throughout. Mike was my photographer and he was great. He was charismatic and had positive energy throughout the day. He captured the major, critical moments at my wedding. Mike also was more than willing to ensure my husband and I got the shots we wanted. The turnaround for getting my pictures was also very quick. We received over 1,300 pictures and they all look amazing. If you go with LuxLife, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice to capture our wedding day!

Couldn't have asked for a better duo to capture our special day! They were absolutely a pleasure to work with from answering all of my questions to being so personable and friendly and really putting everyone at ease in order to capture all the important moments. I couldn't imagine having such a perfect outcome without them. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • STACI

Staci · Married on 10/31/2018

Destination wedding made easy!

Planning a destination wedding i thought would be nerve wracking, but, Brandy and Mike were so wonderful to work with! Such fast response times with all communication! On our wedding day, Mike, was phenomenal! Super fun and nice guy! We left our photos up to his own creative discretion and he did not disappoint! Photos were received, edited and awesome, promptly! Thank you, Lux Life, for helping us capture our day! -The Browns 10/31/18 😁

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Casey

Casey A. · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing wedding photography

Lux life was amazing to deal with. From communication right from the start to the beautiful photos we received at the end we have been super happy. We planned our wedding all the way from New Zealand and Lux life made it so easy to book a photographer and help with deciding on best places for photos. We loved our final pics and they arrived super fast. Loved having Lux life as part of our special day

Sent on 11/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing photographers, definitely recommend.

We can't recommend LuxLife enough, we used them for our wedding photos just over a week ago and really enjoyed our photo experience. Mike and Kyle are so nice and make you feel at ease. We are just over the moon with our photos. Thanks again Lisa and Ian ❤

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Yoon

Yoon H. · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding photography

We met Mike at the Bridal Spectacular expo. He personality and knowledge of wedding photography was exceptional. We researched other photographers, but none compared to their professionalism and quality of work. This company is a husband/wife duo and I love it! We had engagement photos take prior to our wedding. Mike captured our love in these photos, even though that day we had terrible weather. On our wedding day, Brandy was our photographer. She made sure to capture all the photos I requested. Our photos are beautiful. I only wished we would have paid for another photographer so Mike AND Brandy could capture extra memories. We thank you very much for your exceptional skills and communication. Mahalo nui loa for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2018