LuxLife Las Vegas Reviews

LuxLife Las Vegas 6
LuxLife Las Vegas 7
  • Brandy

Brandy · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful experience! So much fun to work with! They understand how stressful the big day can be and do whatever they can to make it amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Angie Church · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing experience!

Great communication from Brandy when arranging the photo shoot. Mike was fantastic on our wedding day. He captured some great moments and showed us the best locations for photos. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    LuxLife Las Vegas 8
    LuxLife Las Vegas 9
    LuxLife Las Vegas 10
    LuxLife Las Vegas 11
    LuxLife Las Vegas 12
  • Ben

Ben Hale · Married on 05/14/2019

The BEST photographer in Vegas.

This is the one!! I can not praise Mike & Brandy enough :D

From start to finish, our experience with LuxLife was perfect. After seeing Mike's work on his Instagram feed, I had pretty high expectations and yet he still managed to outdo himself!
    Brandy was lovely to deal with, quick to respond, explained our options, all costs, etc - and was just a really nice person to speak to ☺️
    (They have a great online contract/payment system too)

Mike met with us exactly on time, and he was so awesome!!! Polite, courteous, professional and talented - this guy has set my bar for photographers so high, I don't know what I will do in future!

I loved the photos he took, he knew all the best spots in Vegas for shoots, every corner and unique angle - he knows it!
    We ended up with a perfect collection of contemporary, modern, and unique photos from your standard wedding photos to unique modern shots to something that you just cant wait to put on your Instagram!
    And when you receive that video, which you didn't even realize he was recording... we were lost for words ❤️

Honestly if I could, I would of cancelled the chapel's photographers, and gone the entire day with Mike instead!
    On a personal note, we had a bit of drama with our wedding company and their limos - it was very late - Mike stood by me, kept me calm, reassured, and honestly went above and beyond to help us out. My entire family praises his name whenever he is mentioned or they see his photos, even my mum who is hard to impress!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    LuxLife Las Vegas 13
    LuxLife Las Vegas 14
    LuxLife Las Vegas 15

Lana Di Guistini · Married on 03/28/2019

Look no further - this is who you need as your wedding photographer!

From the beginning Brandy was professional and very easy to communicate with. Her responsive emails were great. All options explored with their packages and found the one that suited our needs the best. On the day of our wedding - Mike was also very professional, friendly and down to earth! He captured the perfect moments of one of the best days of our lives. Their unique touches and ways of photographing is very modern yet impeccable! This is who you want!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    LuxLife Las Vegas 16

Karli Witt · Married on 01/05/2019

Professional friendly and quick

Mike was awesome, he did a great job at organizing the large group photos of family and also at creating memorable pictures of me and my husband. The pictures turned out so amazing and we got them back so quick!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Katy Doyle · Married on 12/04/2018

Yes! Yes! Yess!!

Brandy and Mike are very responsive, he took the most beautiful photos and they turned out better than I ever would’ve expected .
    Mike was so nice and down to earth we enjoyed hanging out with him during our one hour shoot . Fast and very affordable we got her pictures less than 24 hours edited the next day !!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Gabby P. · Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience and amazing pictures!

Brandy and Mike were great to work with. Brandy was my main point of contact leading up to my wedding. She was responsive and answered all of my (many) questions and kept a positive attitude throughout. Mike was my photographer and he was great. He was charismatic and had positive energy throughout the day. He captured the major, critical moments at my wedding. Mike also was more than willing to ensure my husband and I got the shots we wanted. The turnaround for getting my pictures was also very quick. We received over 1,300 pictures and they all look amazing. If you go with LuxLife, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice to capture our wedding day!

Couldn't have asked for a better duo to capture our special day! They were absolutely a pleasure to work with from answering all of my questions to being so personable and friendly and really putting everyone at ease in order to capture all the important moments. I couldn't imagine having such a perfect outcome without them. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • STACI

STACI · Married on 10/31/2018

Destination wedding made easy!

Planning a destination wedding i thought would be nerve wracking, but, Brandy and Mike were so wonderful to work with! Such fast response times with all communication! On our wedding day, Mike, was phenomenal! Super fun and nice guy! We left our photos up to his own creative discretion and he did not disappoint! Photos were received, edited and awesome, promptly! Thank you, Lux Life, for helping us capture our day! -The Browns 10/31/18 😁

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Casey

Casey Alexander · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing wedding photography

Lux life was amazing to deal with. From communication right from the start to the beautiful photos we received at the end we have been super happy. We planned our wedding all the way from New Zealand and Lux life made it so easy to book a photographer and help with deciding on best places for photos. We loved our final pics and they arrived super fast. Loved having Lux life as part of our special day

Sent on 11/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazing photographers, definitely recommend.

We can't recommend LuxLife enough, we used them for our wedding photos just over a week ago and really enjoyed our photo experience. Mike and Kyle are so nice and make you feel at ease. We are just over the moon with our photos. Thanks again Lisa and Ian ❤

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Yoon

Yoon Haag · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding photography

We met Mike at the Bridal Spectacular expo. He personality and knowledge of wedding photography was exceptional. We researched other photographers, but none compared to their professionalism and quality of work. This company is a husband/wife duo and I love it! We had engagement photos take prior to our wedding. Mike captured our love in these photos, even though that day we had terrible weather. On our wedding day, Brandy was our photographer. She made sure to capture all the photos I requested. Our photos are beautiful. I only wished we would have paid for another photographer so Mike AND Brandy could capture extra memories. We thank you very much for your exceptional skills and communication. Mahalo nui loa for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tiffany Koehler · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t have been happier

Brandy captured some precious moments. She has an eye for those little candid moments that you wish you had a camera for. She’s great with kids & still managed to capture group pictures while flower girls were running and dancing around. The finally product was absolutely beautiful and brought happy tears to my eyes.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 17
    LuxLife Las Vegas 18
    LuxLife Las Vegas 19

Krysta · Married on 10/11/2018

Krysta Deleon

From the beginning they were absolutely phenomenal. We originally met with Brandy to go over all of our wedding details for the wedding. She was so attentive to our details and made sure she knew all the exact moments we wanted photographed. Once the day of hit Mike was perfect. He was so much fun to interact with! Every detail was photographed! Our guests and family absolutely loved him. The photos came out better than any bride could have ever dreamed of. I highly recommend lux life photography! Thank you so much Brandy and Mike for making our day so special and allowing us to relive it with your amazing talent through the photos.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 20
    LuxLife Las Vegas 21
    LuxLife Las Vegas 22
    LuxLife Las Vegas 23

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2018

What a great day we spent with Mike from LuxLife Photography Las Vegas. We’re from the UK but from the moment we started emailing him and his wife Brandy we felt at ease. What we didn’t realise was how much fun the 2 hour Vegas strip photo tour would be or how wonderful the pictures would turn out. We had always felt awkward having our picture taken but from the first shot Mike made us feel relaxed, made us feel great and we had SO MUCH FUN! The 180 pictures we have received which we have the full copyright to are amazing and we can’t thank the two of them enough for giving us and our families such wonderful memories to look back on. If you are researching your wedding photographer do not hesitate in booking their company, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 24
    LuxLife Las Vegas 25

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Alyssa for our photographer. She was great! Arrived exactly on time, and had a great eye for detail and artistic shots. She was happy to do any shots we wanted, and took us out on the strip for photos. I liked that she told us exactly how to pose, where to look, etc. Received about 160 photos from the 3 hours.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/29/2018

l can’t believe how amazing these photographers are. Our engagement photos turned out perfect even though l had no idea what l was doing and had to be told what to do constantly. l couldn’t have asked for better photos!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Shelley · Married on 09/02/2018

Mike was an incredible photographer at our wedding. He had great attention to detail, was extremely personable, and very fun to work with. He was very prompt and caught photos of us as we pulled up to the venue and got out of our coach.

We received our photos only a few days after our wedding and they were stunning! We really weren't expecting photos that beautiful and the composition, lighting, and mood were perfect!

I would definitely be hiring LuxLife again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jocy · Married on 08/18/2018

We were searching for the perfect photographer for our wedding for a few months, met with a bunch of companies until we finally met Brandy with LUXlife. She was super quick with responses and very accommodating with where and when we should meet. I am so glad we both agreed to book with LUX on the spot, it was honestly the most easiest and BEST decision we could have made for our wedding! Kyle arrived right on time to our bridal suite the day of the wedding. He got right to work photographing my bridal party/myself/my parents all getting ready. He got some amazing shots of all of us together, shots by myself, my dress, rings, and bouquet. At our ceremony, Kyle and Mike got amazing shots from 2 different viewpoints of the church. They were both do discreet I honestly forgot they were even there. They got amazing shots of my wedding party and our HUGE families in a super short time frame after the ceremony. Our limos ran late to pick us from the venue to The Smiths Center where we planned to spend at least an hour taking group and couple photos. Mike and Kyle knew how stressed I was but reassured me not to worry and they would still get great shots once we got there. Right when we got to Smiths Center, they both worked super fast to get great shots of all of us. We then took more photos at the venue, and they both had great visions for us. They made us both feel super comfortable with posing and made the whole thing super fun! Back at our reception, they were both super discreet, never got in the way of anything but still managed to get the perfect shots of every moment! I can’t express how easy and fun it was to work with Mike and Kyle! Thank you all so much for making the process with booking with you so easy and most importantly capturing our whole wedding day perfectly!! You guys are seriously THE VERY BEST! If you are a bride reading this, do yourself a favor and STOP looking cause LUXLIFE is who you want to book for your big day, TRUST ME!!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 26
    LuxLife Las Vegas 27
    LuxLife Las Vegas 28

Marinel · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with LuxLife Photography has been an all-around great experience. They were quick to respond to emails. They did such a great job capturing the moments of our wedding. Vince, our photographer, was everywhere at the right time without direction and wasn’t intrusive. We had access to our photos a within a week or so after our event. I highly recommend LuxLife Photography!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 29

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2018

A long over due review! It was great working with Brandi and her team! We had a rather large bridal party and families, and the team was extra patient with us. They were everywhere all night and caught so many great photos. They worked with the sunset well and our photos are amazing. Definitely affordable and you for sure get your bang for your buck! Book them, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 30
    LuxLife Las Vegas 31

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike and Brandy were amazing! We booked them for two ceremonies and they were awesome. The photo's came out beautifully, we could not have asked for anything more. They were so fun and accommodating. We felt like they were friends and guests. They were able to capture everything!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2018

LuxLife was amazing to work with. I could have not asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 32
    LuxLife Las Vegas 33

Aleshia · Married on 07/10/2018

Absolutely amazing photography! He was amazing with everything and they came out so beautiful

Sent on 07/14/2018
    LuxLife Las Vegas 34

Kayla · Married on 05/17/2018

We had the absolute best experience with Luxlife. Our photos and video are so dreamy. They made us very comfortable with the entire process.

Sent on 06/03/2018