Luxe Imaging Reviews

40 | New Orleans, LA

40 Reviews for Luxe Imaging

Julia · Getting married on 02/29/2020

As a wedding guest, I enjoyed the photo booth. The staff was very friendly. We were even able to take a keepsake magnet. How cool?!?! I would definitely recommend luxe photo booth not only because of the professional staff but also bc of the modern lit up booth and countless props.

Excellent! Best photographers! I couldn't be happier to share my experience from my wedding day! Luxe was booked for wedding photography, photo booth, and uplighting! The team was professional, fun, energetic! Would hire them for the next event!

We actually used Luxe Imaging for our company's event held in New Orleans. We contracted Luxe for event photography and photomagnets. We were very satisfied and look forward to working with the team again!

The photobooth was AMAZING! The LED lit booth added a nice touch to our wedding reception! I asked for the booth to glow purple to match the decor!

The uplighting added a nice touch to the reception!

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

The Luxe Team was awesome! We used Luxe for photography and photobooth! Highly recommended! Rave reviews from everyone for our wedding!

We made an excellent choice by booking Luxe! Superb service and LOVED the pictures. ??

We are very awkward in front of the camera but Li and Thomas made us feel very comfortable! The photobooth was awesome! Quality and guest experience was 5 star! Thanks again for making our day even more wonderful!

VICKY · Married on 06/15/2015

Excellent! Best photographers!! I couldn't be happier to share my Luxe experience from my wedding day! Luxe was booked as my wedding photographers, photobooth and uplighting. Li and Thomas were professional, fun and made sure all the details of my wedding were captured while I enjoyed my wedding day! Every time I look at our wedding photos it makes me smile to see all the intimate moments that they captured. From the first time my husband saw me in my wedding dress for the first time we held each other for our first dance. We had over 800 guests and Li & Thomas were able to exceed my expectations on capturing the night. To the luxe lighting and photobooth team, you guys rock!

Choosing Luxe for my wedding photography was an easy decision! Thomas & Li are awesome to work with! They made me feel comfortable from day one! On my wedding day, it was flawless execution! We laughed so much on my wedding day! They are very patient and easy going! The wedding day went by so quickly but thanks to Luxe, I have beautiful images that I will treasure forever. I love my wedding album and probably looked at it over 1000 times. We surprised our parents with mini parent albums! They loved it! The Marilyn photobooth was so fancy and guests raved about how much fun they had! It was truly a 5 star experience! I can't thank Luxe enough for making my special day even more memorable! Definitely Luxe worthy!

Nicko · Married on 03/14/2015

Luxe is great! Absolutely professional, great quality, and so much fun to work with!

Gena · Married on 03/14/2015

Very professional! They offer a wide array of props to ensure everyone is having a great time!

Vandy · Married on 02/20/2015

They are the BEST!!! The photobooth was a great success & photo quality is great!!! It is a great way to capture memories at any event. I'd HIGHLY recommend LUXE to everyone!!!

I recommend Luxe-Imaging to everyone! Their staff was fun and they communicated with us very well. Our guests really enjoyed the photo-booth! Thanks again Luxe for making our wedding event so successful!

Najee · Married on 11/21/2014

They are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Book LUXE IMAGING for that extra WOW factor!! My guest loved them! They are now on my vendor list for my children birthday parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob · Married on 10/25/2014

First and foremost, Luxe was a very easy vendor to work with for our wedding. The staff is fantastic and extremely professional. We've all been in photobooths and know how boring the pictures can be, but Luxe's photobooth and staff kept our guests up and moving and entertained. Not only are the pictures from the booth perfect, the staff is fun and interacts with everyone to keep the pictures fresh. Our guest can't stop talking about how much they loved the booth. I don't think there was ever a moment where it wasn't being used.

We will definitely use Luxe again when the opportunity comes up. They should be your only choice when it comes to photobooths.

Jacob · Married on 10/25/2014

Gay Marie · Married on 10/18/2014

Luxe Imaging was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it! And the booth and curtain backdrop was so pretty and elegant and the staff was great and so efficient with handing out the great props! The pictures were such good quality with a very pretty design that they matched to look similar to my wedding invitation. I highly recommend this wedding vendor. You won't be disappointed!

Lillian · Married on 10/18/2014

I know I'm a little late writing this review but my Husband and I would highly recommend using Luxe-Imaging for your next event. We used their photo booth services for our wedding. Before our wedding we worked closely with Kristen, a member of their staff, to get the exactly what we envisioned. She made sure that we got the exact color combination and design we wanted for our photo magnets. The staff was very professional and easy to work with. Luxe-Imaging had the best photo booth that I have ever seen and I got to see a lot of them while we were preparing for our wedding. It changed colors and danced to the music. They had every type of prop you could think of and our guests loved it. Also the quality of the photo magnets were excellent. Luxe-Imaging is a company I would definitely hire again. If you have the chance to hire a photo booth company for your next event Luxe-Imaging is the way to go.

Tequila · Married on 10/11/2014

I would highly recommend luxe imaging. My guest are still talking about how great luxe imaging was the night of my wedding. They kept my guest entertained the entire night. Kristen made sure everything match my wedding. I'm now planning my anniversary party and of course I'm booking luxe imaging again!!!

Choosing a photographer may be the most important vendor that you have to select for your wedding! We made the best choice by choosing Luxe as our photographer, photobooth, and uplighting vendor! Attention to detail, the impeccable service and quality was top notch! We loved the photomagnets!!! Thank you to the Luxe Team for providing us with the timeless photographs and memories that will last us a lifetime! Thanks for the great service that had our guests raving for weeks after the wedding! Highly recommend Luxe if you don't want to worry on your wedding day!

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

Luxe imaging was the highlight of my wedding! The photobooth put us over the top!

Kendra · Married on 08/09/2014

This vendor made my day magical and our guests LOVED the keepsake photos. Would book them again in a heart beat.

Erin · Married on 08/02/2014

Luxe Imaging is by far thee BEST photo & photo booth company I've ever seen. They not only provided extremely flawless photos, but their staff showed up with the best attitudes & personalities for my event! My wedding reception's theme was "Hollywood" and they went above & beyond to create that experience for me and my guest. For every picture taken in the photo booth, my guest had props ready in hand for the next pose. Words can't express how blessed i feel for having them be a part of my big day. They not only made my day a little easier, but most of all memorable.

Nijarae · Married on 07/19/2014

Our guest had an AMAZING TIME, with the photobooth! It is not your traditional photobooth and that what's so amazing! It is the ultimate experience and the operators create and extraordinary experience as well! We had a blast, everyone is still talking about the Photobooth!
    Thanks so much for providing such a great experience!

Super professional and on time. Had fun and photos came out great.

Anyone and everyone who has seen the photos has been beyond impressed. I am immensely thankful to Luxe for their talents and their ease. The entire team is wonderful to work with. I would refer them to anyone looking for talented people to not only capture a meaningful moment but to create beautiful memories.