Luniks Entertainment Reviews

207 | Chicago, IL

207 Reviews for Luniks Entertainment

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Even a month later our family and friends are still talking about the music at our wedding. Everyone was so impressed with our DJ and couldn't get over how packed the dance floor was the entire evening. Even before our big day - they were very accommodating with all our requests and made the planning the process so easy! Daniel even cut a customized song for us for our first dance. They also were so flexible with a few last minute issues we had with our venue. Also, my husband's family is Mexican and speaking mainly Spanish. My family only speaks English - DJ Martin during our event spoke in both languages making everyone feel included and played a good balance of Mexican and American music- like I said the dance floor was packed the entire night! We WILL be hiring Luniks Entertainment again for any of our DJ needs and would highly recommend anyone else to use them at their wedding or event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Mayte · Married on 04/29/2018

Definitely would recommend to any friends or family. He made our wedding very special

Sent on 05/12/2018

Josy · Married on 03/31/2018

You won’t be disappointed if you hire DJ Luniks! He made our wedding perfect!!! We are so grateful!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 03/24/2018

I did a lot of research online in order to find the perfect DJ for our wedding! I definitely needed a bilingual DJ who knew how to play all kinds of music and in two languages while making everything sound and feel smooth. We met with Daniel in person and he went over every detail and answered each of our questions prior to booking. The online tool was easy to use and I liked that it included sample songs for each category of entrance songs, first dance, bouquet toss/garter toss, last song, etc to give some ideas. Creating the timeline together was super helpful and on the day of our wedding he was calm, relaxed, and had everything under control. He also customized our wedding monogram that we got to keep at the end of the night. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • U

USHLI · Married on 02/14/2018

We have been working with DJ Luniks for about eight years now. It is always a pleasure to work with him and his staff. They always provide the best quality, price, service, and experience. Daniel is flexible with his schedule and always willing to accommodate us. Every year, our conference attracts approximately 3,000 participants from across 40 different states. Attendees always look forward to the great variety in music. He is able to create a fun and friendly environment. We highly recommend the photo booth! It was fun and easy to set up. Our participants were able to take home a souvenir and create great memories. We can’t wait to work with him again!

Sent on 02/23/2018

tim · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough how well Daniel put this together. the music was great and he kept the crowd into it. the dance floor was always full because the music kept playing with no delays. we have had nothing but great compliments about the reception and Daniel helped this whole deal be a great success!! From the time we first met Daniel to the end of the reception he is very professional and organized. I would give him high recommendations to be the DJ for anyone's reception. Thanks Daniel for making my daughter's wedding a special day!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Tim, it was such a pleasure meeting all of your family! From the first time we met down in Bloomington, to picking the song for the dance with your daughter, and choosing the music for the reception! It was so great working with you and I am so happy that you enjoyed working with my company. I wish you the best in this New Year, and I hope you will recommend us down in Central Illinois. We love traveling out there!

David · Married on 10/21/2017

I had Luniks Entertainment at my wedding and they were the best! We met with Daniel the owner and he was personable and helpful. Explained the entire process. Our DJ was Martin and he did a wonderful job coordinating our reception and playing amazing music! He even checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy, we appreciated that! Thank you Daniel and DJ Martin for everything you made our wedding so much fun! I forgot to mention that we had their photo booth as well and it was an amazing addition to our wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 10/14/2017

Danny was everything we needed for our big day. the set up on the day of was professional and my guests kept saying how amazing the music was. the dance floor was packed the entire night and i was pretty soar the next day from all of the dancing i did. We had to change the length of the mother son dance and Danny did it no questions asked right before it was about to happen. That attention to detail was the cherry on top to an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Isabel for your kind words! Your wedding was amazing! from the Chicago Fire Dept. Pipe and Drum doing a unique introduction for you, to your flower photo booth backdrop, and the amazing venue. I had a blast with you, Joe and all of your dancing guests! Good luck in your future together, I wish you the best!

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Luniks Entertainment was great to work with! We used them for our wedding and were completely happy with the service and professionalism. Daniel was available to meet with us in person and on the phone when we had questions. He walked us through the website, showed us how to upload songs we wanted played, and helped us through every step of the way. DJ Alex was fantastic! He was our DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job. We had guests at our wedding who spoke English and Spanish, and Alex made sure to announce what we wanted in English/Spanish or both languages. He also played a nice mix of English and Spanish music and did a great job reading the crowd! Thank you, Luniks Entertainment for streamlining the process and making our wedding so fun!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Natalie, your wedding was amazing and the setting was stunning! DJ Alex had an amazing time with you and all of your family and guests. Planning all your music was so much fun and it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day! We wish you the best and good luck in your future together!

Kristine · Married on 10/13/2017

Daniel did a fantastic job with our wedding!! He is very responsive to texts/emails and met with us at a convenient location close to our house. The online portal for choosing music is easy to use and Daniel played everything we requested and more. He was great at reading our guests and songs they liked. Daniel was very organized and was with us all night from the ceremony through cocktails and for the reception. Our whole day flowed smoothly. We used the up-lighting and our reception looked beautiful. We would definitely recommend Daniel and Luniks Entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kristine! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day! The setting for your outdoor ceremony was beautiful. I am so happy you and Scott had a chance to have a private dance right before we let all your guests in the room. Your wedding was so much fun, and I wish you and Scott the best!

Aran · Married on 10/07/2017

Daniel was amazing! He embodied our Mexican culture in his choice of music and his mic of Spanish and English throughout the night. Our guests claimed it was the "best wedding they've been to." He was super professional and approachable, definitely recommending Daniel to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ara for your wonderful review. Your wedding was so much fun and it was a pleasure deejaying for you, your family, and friends! The mariachi although a last minute addition was an awesome touch to entertain your guests! and your dance floor was amazing. Thank you for jamming with me! I wish you and Daniel safe travels on the move from Peoria and many blessings on your future together!

Gabriela · Married on 10/06/2017

DJ Alex created a fun, entertaining and memorable experience for all of our guests. He understood our crowd and played everything that kept the crowd going. Incredible job!

Daniel is great to work with. He was extremely professional, flexible and organized. I've never worked with a DJ that truly wanted to understand our needs before the actual event. Thumbs up! Will keep the Lunik Entertainment team in mind for future events.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Gabriela! It was a pleasure for us to be part of your event. The addition of the Tamborazo towards the end of the night was a great idea to keep your guests dancing to different styles of music. DJ Alex really enjoyed working with you and he hopes to be back in the future to deejay for you ad your guests again.

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Luniks was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He responded quickly to all emails and his portal was easy to use to add songs. We let him add some songs for dancing and he did not disappoint! Everyone danced the entire night! Multiple people came up to me to tell me how well he did and I have friends who wish they could cancel their DJ so they can have him! He did wonderful and I will be recommending him!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Michelle, I am so glad that Reverend Jeannie referred me to you. The setting for your wedding was stunning. The outdoor ceremony with the long processionals and ceremony march around all those beautiful trees and plants at Morton Arboretum. The reception with that amazing view of the lagoon. I am honored to have been part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for your review!

Jose · Married on 09/30/2017

Dj Alex and Dj Luniks were so great! My wife and I are so happy we chose them for our wedding and are very grateful for their services. They were very professional, very organized, and kept almost every guest of ours dancing all night! I love how DJ Alex was able to make the mix so us. I appreciate his guidance throughout the event and I appreciate his patience as well. He helped guide our event, worked around the planned schedule of our event very calmly to keep us happy, and DJ luniks even met with us over Skype a couple weeks before the event to make sure everything would be perfect. Words can’t express how much happiness and how relaxed these two made me feel planning the music for our wedding. Thank you so much guys! I will definitely recommend these two for any event!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Jose, thank you so much for putting your trust in DJ Alex and Luniks Entertainment. It was a pleasure working with you as well! Your families were a lot of fun and DJ Alex really enjoyed playing all the genres of music you and your guests requested. It was definitely a party from all the videos we took! Im glad our planning process helped you guys during the wedding planning. It is our goal to make your wedding day a stress fee so you can just sit back and enjoy your wedding to the fullest!

Noelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Daniel was absolutely wonderful and nearly everyone came up to me during the wedding to tell me how awesome our DJ was. Not only that, but more than a dozen people had told me that this was the best DJ and music they've ever experienced at a wedding. The music was excellent, the transitions between songs were excellent and he single-handedly made sure the bridal party intros, spotlight dances, and all other events were done on time and in an orderly-fashion. I will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Lunkiks Entertainment was a great choice! The owner Daniel made the process easy and stress free - he even joined the walk-thru and provided excellent feedback. Throughout the wedding day, I never had to worry about the setup of the sound equipment. DJ Alex was very friendly and you can tell he has lots of experience. I highly recommend Luniks Entertainment for those looking for a wedding DJ. Thanks for the great service!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

Daniel was AMAZING. From the time we met him to the end of our wedding night, he made sure everything was perfect. Everyone kept asking us where we found our DJ because they LOVED him. His planning forms were great and helped us make sure everything was covered. We would DEFINITELY use DJ Lunik for any other event!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/08/2017

Daniel of Luniks Entertainment truly went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. He helped us every step of the way and our guests loved everything he played. Daniel made us feel very comfortable from our first meeting all the way to the last song of our wedding. I would highly recommend Luniks Entertainment to anyone looking for a deejay.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Daniel was our DJ for our special day! He helped us with giving suggestions for songs, making sure our special request songs were played, and that we were at ease knowing things would run smoothly. Daniel is very professional and wants nothing but to see everyone having a good time, and that is exactly what happened. He was able to play for the whole crowd with dancehall, R&B, top 40's, Soul, 90's Hip Hop. Not only did my husband and I never stop dancing either did our family and friends. With the help of Luniks Entertainment our wedding was THE perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2017

Daniel was a pleasure to work with. He was personable and professional. His calm and confident demeanor made my wife and I feel at ease when meeting with him, which was greatly appreciated given the stress that comes with planning a wedding. For many parts of the wedding (i.e. cocktail hour, dinner, etc.), we requested a certain genre of music but left the song selection up to him. We were very happy with the choices he made and the guests seemed to enjoy the music as well. Daniel was also flexible with us, as he allowed us to make changes to our music up to just a few days before the ceremony. I would recommend Daniel as a wedding DJ to any couple who is currently looking for one!

Sent on 09/27/2017

sally · Married on 08/26/2017

Daniel was so professional. The ceremony as well as the reception couldn't have been any better!

Sent on 08/30/2017

J · event on: 08/11/2017

Daniel was not only professional, but he was so accommodating and fun! He was able to fill-in the gaps of Inactivity amongst the crowd. He was the only vendor that was on time, ready to go when the event started. His equipment is well maintained and looked profesh! I look forward to hiring him again!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Tena · Married on 07/30/2017

July 30 2017 - son's wedding. Wonderful job and love him. Great value for the money. Fantastic selection of songs. Could not have been happier with you. Excellent.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Marta · Married on 07/28/2017

DJ Luna was wonderful to work with! He was very professional throughout the entire process and accommodating of our needs and requests. He came to our venue in Champiagn, IL, a considerable drive from the Chicago area. His online portal let us add all the details of the event including the schedule and song requests followed by an appointment with DJ Luna himself to go over everything a few days before. The music at the wedding was great and kept everyone dancing the entire night!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Mayra · Married on 07/08/2017

Dj Luniks was amazing! Daniel was extremely professional and organized. He has a great website that allows you to come up with an itinerary for the reception and Daniel offers great advice on organizing the order of events for the wedding reception. He also reached out to us a few weeks before the wedding to schedule our last meeting which was awesome as it was one less thing to worry about as the wedding was rapidly approaching. Additionally, Daniel called us two days before the wedding to confirm that he has all set for the wedding day. The day of the wedding he coordinated with all our vendors and ensured everything went as planned. We were running behind on our dances given that dinner took longer than we had planned but Daniel did a fantastic job working with all our vendors to adjust the plan and get everything done. Daniel did an amazing job and went above and beyond our expectations. As I mentioned before, he is extremely professional and reliable. We highly recommend him and we would most definitely hire him again.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Mayra, thank you so much for your feedback. Your wedding was a blast and all of your vendors were amazing. It was a pleasure working with you and Rodrigo!