Luniks Entertainment Reviews

207 | Chicago, IL

207 Reviews for Luniks Entertainment

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a fantastic night with Luniks Entertainment! The dance floor was not empty at any point of the night and our guests really enjoyed themselves. DJ Martin did a fantastic job and we are extremely pleased. He was an essential part for our night and he performed beyond our expectations. We were all busy having a great night! Thank you both for making our day one to remember and making it a dream come true.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Michael · Married on 09/01/2018

Really great experience that I would recommend to any company getting married.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

​​Hiring Daniel Luna as my wedding DJ was one of the BEST decisions I made for my big day. To me, the DJ or band could make or break a wedding so, besides choosing an awesome venue (and picking a gorgeous dress), hiring the best DJ was top priority on my list. My friends, family, and I all LOVE to dance and I wanted to make sure my wedding was one for the books. I did my due diligence and read through countless reviews of DJs, compared packages, etc. Then I met with Luniks Entertainment. I could instantly tell Daniel was experienced, professional, personable, trustworthy and would help make my day stress free. He FAR exceeded my expectations! He not only was a DJ, but a coordinator the entire day. He helped create our wedding timeline the week before and he helped us stick to it so we could eat, drink, and dance without feeling rushed or flustered. Our speeches ran a little long but rather than stressing, he helped us go with the flow to make sure we fit everything in with plenty of time for dancing. And most importantly, he kept the dance floor POPPING the ENTIRE night. When it was close to the end of the night, my husband and I were not ready to end the day. We looked around and everyone - inc aunts and uncles who said they don't dance - were having the time of their lives dancing. Luckily, our venue had a flexible end time & we chose the DJpackage with unlimited hoursbut had given him an end time. When we approached his table to see if he minded extending another hour, he beat us to it and said he was going to keep going until we asked to end. Our guests are STILL talking about our wedding saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to and they have never seen the dance floor so packed with such energy the entire night. Daniel played songs from our playlist but also read the dance floor and played hits/amazing remixes all while making sure to stick to our vision and our musical taste. THANK YOU DANIEL for helping make my wedding the best day of my life!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2018

We had a great experience with Daniel! Very accommodating, willing to roll with anything that came up last minute, which was great because we did have very last minute changes. Everyone commented on how smooth and amazing the wedding went, as well as how much fun they had dancing to the variety of music. I felt like Daniel really understood our music taste as well as making sure the dance floor stayed packed! I would highly recommend him. We danced all night long up until midnight. Thank you Daniel

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brigette · Married on 08/18/2018

Daniel was absolutely the best DJ to work with. He made it so easy! From meeting with him, to emails being sent to the actual day of the wedding. The fun was non stop and the dance floor was always going. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Brian Perez · Married on 08/11/2018

Outstanding experience

Luniks entertainment was the Best in town. The professionalism from the beginning was what really sold us on Daniel and his Djs. Dj Alex did an outstanding job and kept the floor packed all night. We still hear comments about the DJ nearly one year after the wedding.

Awesome job!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Bertha · event on: 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Luniks entertainment (Daniel) goes above & beyond just DJ-ing he’s all you can ask for and more! No doubt the way to go when It comes to entertainment for your important event!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • F

Francis · Married on 07/27/2018

Professional and patience. Very detailed on things I didn't even thoughtful.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Linda · Married on 07/15/2018

Daniel was so professional and organized throughout the entire process. He was available to answer all of our questions and he assured us that everything would run smoothly - and it did! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, Daniel helped us to remain on track with our timeline. As for the music, it was a perfect mix! I knew my parents would want to dance to the music they love (which isn't my favorite) and Daniel mixed it in well. I received so many compliments on the music! If you are researching DJ's look no further, Daniel/DJ Luniks is the best!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Ana · Married on 07/07/2018

He was an awesome dj and kept all guests dancing. He adjusted to last minute changes smoothly and he was very professional. I would definitely recommend him to future brides.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Jose · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent DJ!!! I cannot thank DJ Martin enough for performing at our wedding. DJ Luniks and DJ Martin were very professional, responsive, and considerate. DJ Martin was very flexible and is a master of his trade. He kept the crowd alive and everyone were dancing all night long! Highly recommend! I will definitely hire again for another event!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Adam · Married on 07/06/2018

I can't recommend Luniks Entertainment enough! When planning a wedding (or any major event for that matter) it is important to have people who are professional, organized, and deliver what they promise to deliver in terms of service. Luniks Entertainment was recommend by a friend and I am so happy I took her advice. Daniel went well beyond that. I am very picky when it comes to music and Daniel made sure that the "vibe" I wanted reflected my bride and I. He was extremely timely when getting back to me. He even once sent me a text to let me know he was in a meeting but would get back to me ASAP when I reached out for a question! The music was absolutely perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time and after my wedding I had several people ask for Daniel's contact information. I'm one to only give praise when praise is due and it was well earned in this case. You will not go wrong with Luniks Entertainment, trust. I will be using them in the future for whatever event I may have. Thanks again Daniel, you made our wedding an experience to never forget!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

Sent on 07/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

Totally recommend!

Daniel was so great to work with. Had great suggestions. Was very responsive and kept my wedding moving along smoothly! My wedding couldn't have went as smooth as it did without Daniel!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

We met Daniel and his colleague while at a Bridal show and immediately knew we wanted them to be our DJ for our wedding on 6/29/18! I only had two things that were non-negotiable for our wedding (food and music). Daniel was very professional throughout the entire planning process, even after we changed our venue! I told Daniel that I wanted to be on the dance floor the entire night and he went above and beyond! Not only was he a fantastic DJ, but also a great MC. He ensured that the evening ran smoothly and that my husband and I were happy! Did I mention, he made two custom tracks for us( our first dance and a daddy daughter dance)?!?! In short, if you have not hired Luniks Entertainment to DJ your next event, what are you waiting for???????

Sent on 07/06/2018

mari · Married on 06/09/2018

Daniel did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everything flowed soo well and he kept the dance floor packed all night. He is very professional, corteous, and thought of every detail. He stayed in touch all the way up to the day of the wedding. Highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Guadalupe · Married on 06/02/2018

Daniels professionalism, quick responsiveness, his online tool which organized all the details and his great personality made us know we picked the right DJ for our wedding. He executed all the details perfectly and throughout the night checked in with us to reassure us we were on track or if something needed to be adjusted. He mixed the songs well and everyone was on the dance floor. I highly recommend Daniel and all my guest loved the music played.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Anthony · Married on 05/27/2018

Where to begin! From beginning to end, DJ Luniks was very professional. Our first meeting, he presented us with our personal website and gave us a walk through in giving it our personal touch. Moving forward, he’ll touch base with us and assisting us with any needs. In our final meeting, ha made our timeline for the wedding day and made sure every song we wanted was listed. On the day of, he was simply amazing. He made sure our timeline was honored. It was like having our very own wedding planner. From the music to his uplighting, it was definitely a huge plus on our special day, we got full room uplighting and silver package with extra sound and it was everything!! I will for sure contract DJ Luniks to any future event and I will definitely recommend him to any event, especially something so special and memorable as a wedding. Thank you once again DJ Luniks.

Sent on 06/04/2018

The · Married on 05/26/2018

Our guests are still raving our about great our DJ was and the service he provided. His song choices were excellent and he really went with the vibe of the room. Daniel was by far our favorite vendor!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/26/2018

Luniks entertainment was the best choice for DJ! We met with Daniel, the owner of Luniks Entertainment, twice before the big day. He walked us step by step on logistics and ensuring we are satisfied with the music. Martin,our DJ, did an amazing job. He was extremely professional, polite, and respectful. Martin took lead coordinate the event timeline the day off. All of our friends and family enjoyed it. The dance floor was never empty once! Martin did very well mixing in current/popular music with songs we specifically requested. I highly recommend Luniks entertainment. Both Daniel and Martin were excellent to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2018

Daniel was amazing to work with and so flexible to our needs! we are recommending him to all our friends!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Barbara, I enjoyed working working with you and Ramon. Your venue was amazing and I loved traveling out there to DJ for you! and I am so happy that everyone had a good time!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Dj luniks was amazing! The dance floor was always packed and the selection of music was great! We will be recommending him to everyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor. It was a pleasure deejaying for you! Your guests definitely got their groove on all night. I had so much fun playing a bunch of different genres of music for all of you!
  • Anthonie & Allison

Anthonie & Allison · Married on 05/12/2018

Daniel is the best! Although we didn't end up using him as our DJ (we decided to elope in a different country) he was super informative and quick with communication. He took his time to really get to know us. The online music request is amazing and really easy to use!! Seriously he's great!! Book him!!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for reviewing our services even if we didn't get to DJ at your wedding! We really appreciate your feedback on our booking and planning processes. Enjoy your wedding in Hawaii and we wish you and Anthonie nothing but the best!

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

We are so happy that we chose DJ Luniks for our wedding day! We had DJ Alex for our wedding and he was nothing short of excellent! Prior to our day Daniel was very quick to respond to my emails with any questions that I had and made sure that everything was set up to run smoothly. They were extremely flexible with our schedule and requests and Alex did a tremendous job at our reception. We had so many guests come up to us and tell us how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. He really took into account what got people out on the dance floor and continued to play music based off of that. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ and we can't thank you guys enough for everything!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Natalie. We had a blast working with you and Mike! I am so happy you enjoyed the planning process and thank you allowing us to help you coordinate your wedding. DJ Alex had a great time reading your crowd and digging in the crates to play some of the classics like ACDC!

brianna · Married on 05/05/2018

Daniel did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding! My husband and I knew that the DJ could make or break the energy of the wedding so we did a lot of research on DJs and DJ Luniks was a perfect match. What I didn’t know is how much he would completely surpass my expectations! We gave him a list of songs that we wanted and he made sure to play many of them but also did a phenomenal job of playing for the crowd and people literally didn’t stop dancing all night long. They had to literally force us out because no one wanted to leave. We also used their photo booth. We originally put it on our “maybe” list if our budget allowed it and I am SO glad we decided to just go with it. It was such a hit! And it was SO WELL DONE! They include all of the props, an attendant who assists everyone, and you get a scrap book with everyone’s photos and notes! Going with Luniks Entertainment was definitely the best decision and I hope you go with them! They will go above and beyond to make sure you have the most perfect wedding day! Thank you SO MUCH Luniks Entertainment! You guys were amazing!!

Sent on 05/17/2018