Luniks Entertainment Reviews

209 | Chicago, IL

209 Reviews for Luniks Entertainment

Nelson Sinchi · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding June 2019

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, just stop what you’re doing and call Daniel. One of the toughest decisions to make in wedding planning is finding a good DJ to play good music at your wedding because that’s what people remember. A couple of days after the wedding, all our friends and family have told me and my wife, “where’d you find your DJ? He was amazing.” And they were right. Everyone danced and the dance floor was never empty.

Daniel also did a good job playing music that represented me and my wife’s cultural context. I am Latino and she’s greek, so it was a good balance of music. That was my biggest fear for friends and family, but Daniel constantly reassured us that it will be okay and that he’s got it covered. He delivered and we were so happy with the results.

Overall, Daniel is a true professional. We were lucky to have him DJ at the wedding. We will most definitely consider him for future events and we’ve already shared his contact information with other couples who are getting married next year.

Consider Luniks Entertainment for your wedding or any event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Juan

Juan J. Narvaez · Married on 06/22/2019

30th Birthday Celebration!

From the first day we spoke on the phone, right up to the end of the party, Luniks Entertainment was always on top of things. The party itself with DJ Alex was amazing; he was great with requests and had everyone on their feet. Thank you for making my 30th Birthday celebration a one of a kind experience! I look forward to future parties!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 06/21/2019

You the Best!

Danny aka DJ Luniks was a big help and I couldn't have been happier with how he helped smooth everything over for me. He really helped me a lot that day and I couldn't be happier the music and everything was perfect. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Jeanine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Dj In Chicagoland!!

We had a multicultural wedding (Mexican, indian, Albanian and Greek) and Daniel made everything flow so well. He incorporated all different cultures and had everyone dancing til the very end! He’s very flexible and adaptable— our original ceremony and reception were supposed to be outdoors. Due to the weather we had to make some last minute changes and dj set up accordingly and everything turned out perfectly. He even ended up staying almost 2 hours after the time we had agreed on. I’m so happy we found dj Daniel Luna!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Alysse · Married on 06/08/2019

"Best Wedding Music I've Ever Heard In My Life"

The title is an exact text message I received the morning after our wedding. Dan was so helpful with making our day so special. His professionalism exceeded our expectations and then some. Also, the quality of his equipment is TOPNOTCH. Overall I would like to thank Dan for making our day so incredible. He took the time to truly care about what we wanted to hear and I couldn't be more grateful! :) Be sure to also go through Luniks Entertainment for your photo booth needs. The guests loved it and we love the album we were able to keep forever.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jane Heistand · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Daniel and Julian were great. Our dance floor was packed start to finish, and the entire evening ran smoothly!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ and photobooth

Luniks Entertainment is amazing. From the very start Daniel was very helpful. He paired us with DJ Alex and he was amazing! Let's just say my calves hurt from dancing!! Photobooth was fun and the scrapbook was so much fun to look through. The online planning tool they have is great.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mayra · Married on 05/24/2019

Great wedding DJ!

It was a pleasure to work with Daniel. From start to finish everything went smoothly. We were always able to contact him when we had any questions. The day of the wedding he made sure everything was going the way we scheduled and he worked with our wedding party to coordinate a surprise video montage and dance. Overall, our experience was great!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kanise · Married on 05/18/2019

Great DJ. I'm glad we chose him

DJ Lunik is AMAZING!!! Our Wedding was yesterday and we danced All Night!! He was Great!! Great energy. Everyone loved the music!! I'm so glad I chose him to DJ our wedding! Best of the Best!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Gabi

Gabriella · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ and MC

DJ Alex did a great job MC'ing our afternoon wedding! We had around 160 guests for an afternoon reception and Alex did a great job keeping everything organized and moving smoothly. Alex did a great job keeping people on the dance floor and reading the room; we had dancing for 3 hours and it was never empty thanks to Alex. He respected the no-play list as well as our recommendations and timed our first dance song perfectly. In the run up to the event Alex and Daniel were great about staying in contact and making sure they understood all of the details. Would highly recommend them and have absolutely zero complaints!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Ryan Nachbauer · Married on 04/20/2019

Professional smooth process value added

Daniel(owner) and Martin(our dj) were as professional as it gets from start to finish. Daniel met with us multiple times to lockdown details, provided a friendly website for all wedding info, and offered suggestions based on past experiences that were very helpful. Martin did a phenomenal job on our wedding day keeping us on schedule and amping up the crowd. I would definitely recommend for anybody looking for a smooth process of hiring a dj.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ service ever! They played specific music I requested and helped me coordinate my timeline.

First off, I want to say my guests had a blast. They loved that the DJ mixed the music and there wasn’t any awkward pauses in between songs. I asked for specific music to be played for the ceremony and it was done. I also had a very versatile playlist in mind and they accommodated everything. They also helped me plan my timeline which was fantastic. I love that they had a client log in to plan your day and submit music requests.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Paula. DJ Alex had an awesome time with you, Jeremy and all of your guests! It was a pleasure being part of your big day and we are glad that we could help you coordinate your schedule and music!

Erika Bernal · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing dj

Daniel was beyond amazing. Very professional I felt very confident in him and his services . Very professional and with his suggestions he helped me coordinate all of my entertainment. We appreciate all of your help. Highly reccomend

Sent on 04/09/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erika, I am delighted that you enjoyed working with us. Coordinating your band, mariachi, schedule, and Dj was something that we were happy to do for you so you could enjoy all of your entertainment and wedding reception without worrying about a thing! It was truly a party to remember, thank you for having us!

Miguel Saucedo · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing...very happy with our decision

Daniel made our wedding go so smoothly. Communication was great and did so much more than expected. Would def recommend and would hire in the future for events/party.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/16/2019

Our dance floor was never empty!!

Daniel and DJ Jesse were INCREDIBLE!! Daniel worked with us throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. He was extremely flexible and was readily available to answer any of our questions or address any of our concerns. He walked through their online song request and timeline program with us and helped us create a program that worked for us, which was so appreciated since we didn't have a wedding planner.

A couple of days before the wedding, we had a call with DJ Jesse to once again run through the day-of timeline and our vision for the reception. DJ Jesse exceeded our expectations the night of our wedding!!! The dance floor was jam-packed the ENTIRE reception! Our guests, both young and older, could not say enough great things about him! We had a very specific style of wedding (we wanted it to have a very club-y feeling and we had an Hora Loca, where the music and BPMs increased, the lights dimmed, and the glow sticks (provided by Daniel) came out), and saying that he absolutely nailed it is an understatement. I was a little concerned about how DJ Jesse would keep the dance floor moving, given our different groups of guests (think: Cubans from Miami who live to party one one end, and grandparents and kids - whose bedtimes are 8pm), but I was so pleasantly surprised! Even my husband's grandma, who usually walks with her oxygen tank, was shaking and moving.

I cannot thank Daniel and DJ Jesse enough for helping to make our dream wedding a reality. We will remember this day, and all of the dancing, forever!

HIRE THIS TEAM!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Hi Christina, thank you so much for your review. We loved working with you and TJ. We are so happy that you enjoyed working with us. We are glad that we could help you coordinate your entire wedding and schedule and relieve some of the wedding planning stress. We had a blast playing all of your music! Thank you for all your wonderful feedback!

Morgan Roadman · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Time at Esplanade Lakes

Wow! We had an amazing time at our reception with Daniel! The dance floor was full all night. Daniel checked in with us throughout the night and showed he cared about all the details to make it the best night. We got so many compliments. I will definitely recommend Daniel!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Morgan! We are so happy you received so many compliments for Daniel. Our goal is always to pack your dance floor! But also to help you coordinate your entire evening so that everything runs smooth and on time and you can just relax and enjoy your wedding day!

Emily Herbick · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! DJ Luniks rules!

DJ Luniks absolutely rocked it and made it a wedding to remember by playing all the hits! We loved the music and the photo booth! I highly recommend to anyone for weddings and parties!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Emily and David, what can I say! Your wedding was amazing. Your 300+ guests were a blast to DJ for! We are so honored to have been part of your wedding day, and are so happy you enjoyed the music and photo booth!

Joy Johns · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing MC and DJ

Daniel and his team are AMAZING! They are extremely professional, courteous and responsive. Planning was so easy with them, they have an online portal that makes the process a breeze. On the night of our wedding, they set up everything smoothly. Daniel made sure to follow our schedule, and touch in with us to make sure things were going the way we wanted. Our day would not have been the same without them! The dance floor was packed all night long!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Traveling Ann Arbor Michigan for your wedding was a fun road trip for us! We love to packing dance floors anywhere in the US and the World! It was a pleasure working with you and Tyler and are so glad you enjoyed the planning process with us and all of your music!

Juliana Estrada · Married on 10/18/2018

Fantastic!

Luniks Entertainment is great, they reply quickly and are flexible!! DJ Jesse was awesome and easy to work with! Everyone at our wedding danced and thought we had a great variety of music!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Julian, we are so happy you enjoyed working with DJ Jesse and he was happy to play a great variety of music for you. Versatility is our middle name!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Evening of a lifetime

Have you ever dreamed about the most perfect night with all your closest friends and family just dancing and laughing the night away!? Well with Luniks entertainment you will be blown away! I wish I could relive our wedding night over and over just to have the dancing all over again!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Lunik Entertainment was amazing! Dan worked with all our vendors and us to give us what we want! We were up and dancing all night long! My only feedback to future couples is if you have cultural components or special things your guests might not know, have Dan announce and tell guests how to join in! It will make guest feel in the know and Dan helps in every way!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, being part of your wedding was a joy! The Hora, the dancing throughout dinner, it was just all so wonderful. Everyone started dancing the night away the moment they stepped into the ballroom! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Our Dance Floor was NEVER Empty!

Daniel did an amazing job and kept our party going! He read the crowd really well and played music that everyone loved!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2018

Daniel was so amazing to work with!! He is very professional and wonderful at his work. He was recommended to us from our planner and we are so happy he was our DJ for our wedding. He made sure he knew what we wanted and ran through his MC “script” with us along with name pronunciations to make sure he had all the details. He kept the flow of our reception going and kept every dancing the night away. He even came up to us to check on us to see how we were doing.

The DJ is one of the most important people at the wedding. They are the ones who make sure everyone has a great time and makes memories that last forever. Daniel is the perfect balance of being professional but personable. He really is everything you could hope for in a DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for your kind words. It was a pleasure deejaying your wedding! We had a blast with your music and dance mix!

C · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply outstanding! Daniel and his team were attentive from our first contact 9 months before the wedding to follow-up after the big day.

Full marks across the board - meeting in-person to discuss our wedding, quick follow-up, prompt replies, final check before the wedding, being flexible to changing situations (it rained on our wedding day), reading the crowd, incorporating all the guests' song requests and hitting all timings gave us a completely seamless experience from start to finish.

Luniks' attention to detail, clear communication, online tool and adaptability makes it clear why they are so well rated.

I highly recommend you trust Daniel and his team with your AV needs. You won't be disappointed.

C&A.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Cameron and Ashley, it was a pleasure for Luniks and DJ Alex to be part of your wedding day! We loved traveling to Oak Hill Weddings to be part of your special day. Thank you for your feedback on our planning process, deejaying, and flexibility! We owe to our clients to make the necessary adjustments or changes to make their big day a success!

Trevor · Married on 09/29/2018

Daniel was was incredible! Easy to work with, incredible communication before and the on the day of made our event go extremely smoothly. I couldn’t have imagined having a better DJ for our special day.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Trevor! Jeannie and I really loved working with you and Megan! Your outdoor ceremony had the most beautiful setting and the reception was so much fun for us! It was a pleasure working with both of you.