Luniks Entertainment Reviews

Luniks Entertainment 7
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Cronin · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Chicagoland DJ!

Start and end your DJ search with Luniks Entertainment! Daniel was great from start to finish. Professional, timely and insightful; Daniel was on top of every detail throughout the planning process. Daniel provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and everything flowed perfectly. We didn't want to leave the dance floor to visit with our guests. Will be recommending him to friends near and far!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn! We loved working with you and Ryan to provide not just your music for your wedding, but also your custom photo booth experience and uplighting! Your ballroom looked absolutely gorgeous with the uplighting matched to your wedding colors. We wish you and Ryan nothing but the best and thank you for rocking with us!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Great! Nothing I would have changed.

Daniel was SO easy to work with. No question was silly. The longest I waited to hear back from him was probably an hour. He kept you updated before the next big moves on the day of to make sure it's all still going smoothly. The music during the ceremony was PERFECT. The right parts of the songs I chose dropped at the exact moments I wanted them to. He did English and Spanish very smoothly during the reception (as we requested). We also did the photo booth. David was a lot of fun there. I am so glad this is who we went with because he made our day so much more special and easy. Thank you Daniel!! -The Sedlaceks

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Luniks Entertainment 8

Karie · Married on 08/10/2019

Everything we wanted!!

DJ Luniks was awesome. Music was awesome, he let us customize every playlist and was very accommodating. I would recommend them for any wedding or event. The photo booth was a huge hit and we received many compliments on everything.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kreutzer · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Martin, our DJ, was fantastic! He kept people on the dance floor all night with a great selection of songs that appealed to all the different age groups and music tastes in attendance. Several friends mentioned that Martin was one of the best wedding DJs they had heard!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Christina · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding 7/27/19

Daniel, DJ Alex and uplighting were great!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Luniks Entertainment 9
  • Ignacio

Ignacio Huerta Bravo · Married on 07/13/2019

DJ excelente

Encantados de haber disfrutado del buen trabajo de Daniel en nuestra boda. Estamos realmente satisfechos con todos los detalles de los que se hizo cargo: música durante la ceremonia, organización de las intervenciones de nuestros invitados y el baile. Genial.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Steven Lee · Married on 07/12/2019

Review from Best Man Perspective

My review of the DJ is from the Best Man perspective. I emailed Daniel and Luniks Entertainment about a unique request: projector and clicker for my Best Man Speech. Not only was Daniel very responsive but he gave me a few options and recommended the right one for the venue. The venue was a bit on the smaller side so he was able to get the projector where it wasn't in peoples way but they were able to see. The best thing about Daniel is his responsiveness. I would email him and he would email me back quickly with his response. He was also very responsive to my brothers request for certain music, playlist, etc. Great music and played at the right time during the actual wedding.

He was also able to hook up the sound for the trio that was playing for the ceremony and cocktail hour. If it weren't for him, the trio wouldn't have sounded nearly as good.

I wish I would have hired him for our wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Catherine Sanchez · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best! 10/10!

Daniel was perfect! We chose Luniks Entertainment for our wedding day music after consulting with him for about an hour or so about his services. Daniel is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. Using the online forms to set up a timeline, add our must play songs and put any special request was so helpful. Daniel also checked in on a final call before the wedding and helped us with things we didn't even think about. Day of, he was excellent. He checked in with me whenever he had a question and was able to keep my mom's requests in check with mine (lol)! We had a mixed wedding and Daniel had everyone dancing the WHOLE night. It honestly was the best dance party ever, we would recommend Luniks Entertainment to everyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Joy · Married on 06/28/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

Daniel Luna helped make our wedding so special. He listened to our requests and made sure we felt like we were in good hands. I loved his selection of music, he can really read a crowd. Every time I was going to sit down to rest my feet another song came on that I HAD to dance too. He never let the party die down. He is super professional and made our wedding extraordinary. Than you so much Daniel!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Nelson Sinchi · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding June 2019

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, just stop what you’re doing and call Daniel. One of the toughest decisions to make in wedding planning is finding a good DJ to play good music at your wedding because that’s what people remember. A couple of days after the wedding, all our friends and family have told me and my wife, “where’d you find your DJ? He was amazing.” And they were right. Everyone danced and the dance floor was never empty.

Daniel also did a good job playing music that represented me and my wife’s cultural context. I am Latino and she’s greek, so it was a good balance of music. That was my biggest fear for friends and family, but Daniel constantly reassured us that it will be okay and that he’s got it covered. He delivered and we were so happy with the results.

Overall, Daniel is a true professional. We were lucky to have him DJ at the wedding. We will most definitely consider him for future events and we’ve already shared his contact information with other couples who are getting married next year.

Consider Luniks Entertainment for your wedding or any event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Juan

Juan J. Narvaez · Married on 06/22/2019

30th Birthday Celebration!

From the first day we spoke on the phone, right up to the end of the party, Luniks Entertainment was always on top of things. The party itself with DJ Alex was amazing; he was great with requests and had everyone on their feet. Thank you for making my 30th Birthday celebration a one of a kind experience! I look forward to future parties!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jeanine · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Dj In Chicagoland!!

We had a multicultural wedding (Mexican, indian, Albanian and Greek) and Daniel made everything flow so well. He incorporated all different cultures and had everyone dancing til the very end! He’s very flexible and adaptable— our original ceremony and reception were supposed to be outdoors. Due to the weather we had to make some last minute changes and dj set up accordingly and everything turned out perfectly. He even ended up staying almost 2 hours after the time we had agreed on. I’m so happy we found dj Daniel Luna!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Alysse · Married on 06/08/2019

"Best Wedding Music I've Ever Heard In My Life"

The title is an exact text message I received the morning after our wedding. Dan was so helpful with making our day so special. His professionalism exceeded our expectations and then some. Also, the quality of his equipment is TOPNOTCH. Overall I would like to thank Dan for making our day so incredible. He took the time to truly care about what we wanted to hear and I couldn't be more grateful! :) Be sure to also go through Luniks Entertainment for your photo booth needs. The guests loved it and we love the album we were able to keep forever.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jane Heistand · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Daniel and Julian were great. Our dance floor was packed start to finish, and the entire evening ran smoothly!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ and photobooth

Luniks Entertainment is amazing. From the very start Daniel was very helpful. He paired us with DJ Alex and he was amazing! Let's just say my calves hurt from dancing!! Photobooth was fun and the scrapbook was so much fun to look through. The online planning tool they have is great.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Luniks Entertainment 10

Mayra · Married on 05/24/2019

Great wedding DJ!

It was a pleasure to work with Daniel. From start to finish everything went smoothly. We were always able to contact him when we had any questions. The day of the wedding he made sure everything was going the way we scheduled and he worked with our wedding party to coordinate a surprise video montage and dance. Overall, our experience was great!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kanise · Married on 05/18/2019

Great DJ. I'm glad we chose him

DJ Lunik is AMAZING!!! Our Wedding was yesterday and we danced All Night!! He was Great!! Great energy. Everyone loved the music!! I'm so glad I chose him to DJ our wedding! Best of the Best!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Gabi

Gabriella · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ and MC

DJ Alex did a great job MC'ing our afternoon wedding! We had around 160 guests for an afternoon reception and Alex did a great job keeping everything organized and moving smoothly. Alex did a great job keeping people on the dance floor and reading the room; we had dancing for 3 hours and it was never empty thanks to Alex. He respected the no-play list as well as our recommendations and timed our first dance song perfectly. In the run up to the event Alex and Daniel were great about staying in contact and making sure they understood all of the details. Would highly recommend them and have absolutely zero complaints!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Ryan Nachbauer · Married on 04/20/2019

Professional smooth process value added

Daniel(owner) and Martin(our dj) were as professional as it gets from start to finish. Daniel met with us multiple times to lockdown details, provided a friendly website for all wedding info, and offered suggestions based on past experiences that were very helpful. Martin did a phenomenal job on our wedding day keeping us on schedule and amping up the crowd. I would definitely recommend for anybody looking for a smooth process of hiring a dj.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/06/2019

Best DJ service ever! They played specific music I requested and helped me coordinate my timeline.

First off, I want to say my guests had a blast. They loved that the DJ mixed the music and there wasn’t any awkward pauses in between songs. I asked for specific music to be played for the ceremony and it was done. I also had a very versatile playlist in mind and they accommodated everything. They also helped me plan my timeline which was fantastic. I love that they had a client log in to plan your day and submit music requests.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Luniks Entertainment 11
    Luniks Entertainment 12
    Luniks Entertainment 13
    Luniks Entertainment 14

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Paula. DJ Alex had an awesome time with you, Jeremy and all of your guests! It was a pleasure being part of your big day and we are glad that we could help you coordinate your schedule and music!

Erika Bernal · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing dj

Daniel was beyond amazing. Very professional I felt very confident in him and his services . Very professional and with his suggestions he helped me coordinate all of my entertainment. We appreciate all of your help. Highly reccomend

Sent on 04/09/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erika, I am delighted that you enjoyed working with us. Coordinating your band, mariachi, schedule, and Dj was something that we were happy to do for you so you could enjoy all of your entertainment and wedding reception without worrying about a thing! It was truly a party to remember, thank you for having us!

Miguel Saucedo · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing...very happy with our decision

Daniel made our wedding go so smoothly. Communication was great and did so much more than expected. Would def recommend and would hire in the future for events/party.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/16/2019

Our dance floor was never empty!!

Daniel and DJ Jesse were INCREDIBLE!! Daniel worked with us throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. He was extremely flexible and was readily available to answer any of our questions or address any of our concerns. He walked through their online song request and timeline program with us and helped us create a program that worked for us, which was so appreciated since we didn't have a wedding planner.

A couple of days before the wedding, we had a call with DJ Jesse to once again run through the day-of timeline and our vision for the reception. DJ Jesse exceeded our expectations the night of our wedding!!! The dance floor was jam-packed the ENTIRE reception! Our guests, both young and older, could not say enough great things about him! We had a very specific style of wedding (we wanted it to have a very club-y feeling and we had an Hora Loca, where the music and BPMs increased, the lights dimmed, and the glow sticks (provided by Daniel) came out), and saying that he absolutely nailed it is an understatement. I was a little concerned about how DJ Jesse would keep the dance floor moving, given our different groups of guests (think: Cubans from Miami who live to party one one end, and grandparents and kids - whose bedtimes are 8pm), but I was so pleasantly surprised! Even my husband's grandma, who usually walks with her oxygen tank, was shaking and moving.

I cannot thank Daniel and DJ Jesse enough for helping to make our dream wedding a reality. We will remember this day, and all of the dancing, forever!

HIRE THIS TEAM!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Hi Christina, thank you so much for your review. We loved working with you and TJ. We are so happy that you enjoyed working with us. We are glad that we could help you coordinate your entire wedding and schedule and relieve some of the wedding planning stress. We had a blast playing all of your music! Thank you for all your wonderful feedback!

Morgan Roadman · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Time at Esplanade Lakes

Wow! We had an amazing time at our reception with Daniel! The dance floor was full all night. Daniel checked in with us throughout the night and showed he cared about all the details to make it the best night. We got so many compliments. I will definitely recommend Daniel!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Luniks Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Morgan! We are so happy you received so many compliments for Daniel. Our goal is always to pack your dance floor! But also to help you coordinate your entire evening so that everything runs smooth and on time and you can just relax and enjoy your wedding day!