Lucky Devils Band Reviews

Lucky Devils Band 6
Lucky Devils Band 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Roy · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Best Wedding Band Out There!

My husband and I just got married a few weeks ago in Sonoma, CA. We live in Atlanta so planned the wedding mostly through email and google searches. From the very beginning of our wedding planning we knew we wanted a live band and spent a lot a time researching for the perfect one. We found The Lucky Devils band through a google search and decided to go with them after reading so many positive reviews. This was probably the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. My husband and I are both in our 30s and have been in and to a lot of weddings with live bands, and I realize this will come across bias, but trust me when I say The Lucky Devils was the best of any live band we’ve seen. Not only was every member so kind and professional, but they are all so talaneted and read the crowd so well throughout the night. We had a smaller wedding of about 45 guest, and somehow they managed to keep the dance floor full throughout the evening. The lead singer Gabriela even came down on the dance floor a few times and really worked the crowd in the best kind of way! We actually had them play for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well and couldn’t of been happier with either. In the weeks that have followed our wedding we have had multiple people who attended the wedding tell us they were the best wedding band they had seen.
    If you’re currenlty looking for a live band for any occasion do yourself a favor and book them - you won’t regret it, promise!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Chris Jacobs · Getting married on 08/04/2020

This band is absolutely phenomenal! Book them now!

This band is straight-up f!@#ing awesome! First of all, Aaron is the nicest person on planet Earth. He was SO responsive to all of our emails from the very beginning. We contacted a lot of bands at first, and some of them responded literally months later. Aaron was on top of it right away, very detailed in his emails, very organized, and VERY friendly. When we decided to go with LDB, he met us at the venue 2-3 times before our wedding just to get a lay of the land and see how everything would be set up. They played a small keyboard set during our cocktail hour, they set up their equipment for our friends who played our ceremony music, they created Spotify playlists based on our song choices for us to play through their system during the pre-ceremony and dinner, and overall they kicked so much ass we gave them an extra tip over what we had previously set aside. As for the music and their performance, they were absolutely amazing. They never said "no" once to anything we asked, I'm pretty sure they learned "Aeroplane" by the Chili Peppers just for us, and overall they just completely dominated. Everyone was totally blown away by them (we did the 5-piece option), and we had a lot of professional musicians and artists in the crowd. They also played marathon sets that allowed us to dance all night, which is exactly what we wanted. They made our entire wedding absolutely soar, and we have them to thank for being so freaking awesome. Not to mention they had to deal with a power outage fifteen minutes before the ceremony started! I'm telling you, these guys are incredible. Please book them and pay them whatever they ask -- though they were by far, BY FAR, the least expensive band we had contacted. LDB is top-flight.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Delisa

Delisa · Married on 06/09/2019

Great music

I love the idea of having band for my wedding. Kevin is very flexible and easy to work with especially when it comes to planning the wedding ceremony and reception program. I’m very pleased.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney P · Married on 06/08/2019

A must have for any event!

My new husband and I hired the Lucky Devils Band based on a recommendation from our wedding coordinator. Knowing that they have a number of performers, we actually attended a few showcases and each time, we were blown away by the consistency and variety of talent they have within their pool. In the time leading up to our wedding, they were incredibly responsive to both us and our coordinator and walked through the details of the day with us step by step to make sure all of our needs were met. On the day of, they were full of professionalism, energy and fun and really helped make our event the success it was. We are getting lots of compliments on the band and are so thrilled we hired them! 100% recommend the Lucky Devils!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/02/2019

Made the night!!

Michael and the Lucky Devils were amazing!! They were very flexible with our song choices (we asked for very little contemporary music and to focus mostly on 60s/70s/80s) and kept the entire wedding dancing the whole night! I loved how responsive they were during the planning process and I felt very comfortable giving them creative freedom when it came to the specific set list. Every single person at our wedding commented on how much fun the band was and we were all so sad when the night came to an end. Their energy is amazing and they are so so talented! Don't even think about it - just BOOK THEM.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Amy

Amy Hepler · Married on 05/25/2019

Be prepared to dance all night!

We hired the 6 piece band for our daughter’s wedding because we wanted both a male & a female singer & liked what we saw on their online videos. They showed up on time, Jefferson started as the MC & ceremony & cocktail hour DJ (& he’s awesome) then, finally, it was time to dance. Each set they played was better than the next. Current & fabulous. They weren’t given a specific song list from the bride & groom so they just went with the flow & brought the house down. Everyone was on the dance floor while they played and hit the bar between sets. They made the party. All ladies were in flip flops or bare feet by the end of the night. Once we get some pics from the photographer I’ll try to add to this review - the scene on the dance floor says it all.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 05/18/2019

Great performance, high energy, amazing dance party!

The Lucky Devils played at our wedding at my family's 100 year old ranch on the High Desert a few weeks ago. They were AWESOME. From the beginning they were incredibly professional, courteous and responsive. They learned our first dance song and executed it well, and over all they just put on an amazing show and our dance party was everything we hoped it would be! The band was one of the most important things to us and we were not disappointed. My husband's father actually was able to get up and play trumpet with them for a few songs (he's a real musician and planned this in advance with the band, who were so gracious with him) and that was incredibly special. There were a few tiny things that didn't happen exactly as i was hoping, such as the lack of slow songs (we had requested that they be sure to play a few...my parents always get sad when a wedding has no slow songs), and no one offered my husband and I the chance to get up and say a brief thank you, as we thought we were going to be able to do...HOWEVER, regarding the slow songs, I think the band was trying to keep the energy going, which we appreciate. Also in retrospect, I don't think I did a great job like making sure I talked with them shortly before the wedding to reiterate what we wanted that night, sort of just assuming that my wedding planner handled that, so it's kind of hard to know what was emphasized to them and what was not! Bottom line is, this band will not disappoint you. They are incredibly talented, they bring a great energy and they read the room like pros. Our guests of all ages, shapes and sizes, were dancing all night long, everyone raving about the band, and no one was ready for it to end. They are truly all you could want in a wedding band. Hire them! And just make sure you communicate clearly what you want, and I have no doubt that they will deliver.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

The band helped throw and amazing party!!

The Lucky Devil's band was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. Seriously they helped us throw the best celebration of our wedding. From the very cute cocktail hour trio to the very charasimatic MC we couldn't have asked for a more flawless evening. Our only regret was not keeping the party going for longer!!! Seriously, go to one of their showcases and hear for yourself. They even got family up and dancing that haven't dances at other weddings! They are simply the BEST!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Zendano · Married on 04/29/2019

Book Them.........NOW!

Planning your wedding is stressful. Great music from an exceptionally talented band shouldn’t be. Your guests will remember the food and the music. Don’t waste another second agonizing who you’re going to hire to play at your reception. The communication, the detail, the pricing and the performance were all on point.

Jefferson was on it from the minute we contacted him. His suggestions and experience were very helpful. He always responded quickly and patiently answered all of our questions. He pieces the right musicians to your event and their set lists are very fluid based on how full your dance floor is. Reading a crowd is what they do.

Much like any bride and groom, we were sad that the evening had to end. My apologies to all of the talented DJ’s out there but nothing says wedding reception like a band with tremendous range.

Hire the Lucky Devils Band. It will end up being the best decision you’ll make about your wedding day.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Renee

Renee Milewski · Married on 04/27/2019

Too little time!

It was a little stressful planning an out-of-state wedding, particularly since I'm a detail person, so hiring the Lucky Devils Band was a wise decision. I liked how we could think about our music options and schedule and stuff like that on our time (utilizing their online portal) and they accommodated our few requests perfectly. Just such a professional group of talented people, that's for sure. I simply wish we had had more time to dance and enjoy the music. FYI, Jerry was my point of contact and he responded to e-mails and texts promptly, even when I didn't need a quick response. They're on top of things there!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Amy Jacobson · Married on 04/05/2019

AMAZING, Above and beyond! People are STILL talking about them!

INCREDIBLE!!! Aaron was responsive from day 1. We did the preview and loved them. We booked almost a full year out because we liked them so much. We also chose the 6 piece option with a sax. Closer to wedding time we picked the songs based off of the sample set lists that Aaron provided.

The band came early and setup everything. They coordinated with the venue and AV guy so I didn't have to worry, and they filled in any gaps in our song list with crowd favorites. They even took crowd requests and Sweet Home Alabama was a hit for my Alabama family.

My officiant dropped out the morning of the wedding for unforeseen circumstances, and Aaron went above and beyond. He offered his dad's services to stand up at the alter and say some words if need be, and when that didn't actually work out he made suggestions on how to rearrange the timeline. The whole band flexed to the new plans, and EVERYONE kept dancing and talking about how AMAZING the band was all night. Even after the wedding, people are still asking about the band.

Finally, Aaron had performed at our venue before and he made suggestions about how to setup the place for max participation and even reminded me the week prior to ensure the stage had a skirt on it because "it looks bad without it and I want everything to look awesome for your day".

I LOVE THIS BAND. We may have to do a reunion. My mom and I want to be their best friends.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Lucky Devils Band 8
    Lucky Devils Band 9
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 03/30/2019

Great band, great service, unforgettable experience!

The title could also read.....Music snob, with lots of requests and specific taste, couldn't be happier with the experience!!!! After working with Jerry and The Lucky Devils for months planning the music for our wedding, and then seeing them exceed our high expectations the day of, I have extreme confidence that they can provide whatever music experience you're looking for. I honestly can't say enough how thankful I am for everything Jerry and the band did to help create the wedding of our dreams. The planning, communication, flexibility, affordability and execution were all 10 stars. Our guests are still sending us messages as to how much fun and how good the band was. Each time I reached out to Jerry I swear he either provided me a thorough answer that day, or told me he'd get back to me shortly as he was busy with something else. His professionalism is incredible. In addition to all that, I honestly can't believe they're as affordable as they are. For what you get, you can't beat the price. I could go on for days about how great the experience was, but here are a few specifics about our wedding in case any of it matches something you're looking for..... We wanted a big band with horns so we started our research early. We saw the band perform a couple times at their showcases. I'd recommend this as they have lots of singers / musicians they can pull from to create the exact vibe you're looking for. I didn't want the same old wedding songs to be played. I literally sent Jerry a list of 50-100 songs we'd love to hear, and also ones we didn't want to hear.....Jerry and the band played exactly what I requested. Our wedding was out in the desert and probably required a bit more work on Jerry and the band's part....Jerry said no problem. I asked if my dad could join the band on dobro for our first dance song....Jerry said no problem. I requested several specific songs that we love.....Jerry said no problem. We wanted a soulful vibe with lots of horns....Jerry pulled together the right singers and musicians to create that vibe. I requested certain instruments....Jerry said no problem. I must have emailed Jerry once a week starting six months before our wedding....Jerry always replied right away and with a big 'yes we can do that!' to whatever my request that week was. A shout out to Heather as our MC as well as she was magnificent; would highly recommend. Having said all that, as I said at the top, I believe Jerry and The Lucky Devils would make your night one to remember regardless of if you did any of the things I just mentioned. But if you do have specific taste / preferences like me, Jerry and the band will do everything they can to make sure you get exactly what you want. I'd also recommend getting in touch with them and starting the planning process early if you have specific tastes. I feel we did this and therefore Jerry was able to help us create the perfect band based on our preferences. In closing, thank you a million times to Jerry and the band. I'm already wanting to plan some type of anniversary party just to get Jerry and the band out there again!!!! Hiring them will be a decision you won't regret.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Pasquel · Married on 03/23/2019

Best wedding band hands down!!

Lucky Devils did our reception in our backyard with 200 people and everyone was on the dance floor all night! Jerry was amazing with the communication and even learned 2 special songs we wanted played. They knew exactly what kind of music to keep the party going and the energy was amazing! All of our guests commented all night how great the band was, even our neighbors down the street came by the next day to say how great they were! They were so professional, I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Lucky Devils Band 10
    Lucky Devils Band 11
  • Cole

Cole L · Married on 03/23/2019

Out of this world.

MAN Lucky Devils is incredible. We hired the 7 piece band for our wedding recently, and the String Duet for the ceremony.

The string duet was absolutely beautiful and brought a tear to so many people's eyes as they played in my bride. We were able to pick custom songs for them to play and they absolutely killed it.

Then the band themselves played during the reception and WOW. They were INCREDIBLE! MC service was included so not only did they rock the house, but they provided guidance to our guests in between the house-rocking.

I cannot believe the talent in this band. All of our guests absolutely loved them and they have energy like no other. And working with them to get everything prepped was a breeze! Coso, their manager, was awesome. They have a customized band page just for your event that lets you plan every single detail of the night (first dance, last song, song the groom walks to, song the parents walk to, song the bride walks to, song everyone leaves to, genres to play, genres not to play, cake cutting song, etc. They had so. many. details).

Seriously one of the best decisions we made was hiring these guys. HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Maegan · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Band!

The Lucky Devils Band were exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Planning from a far I was a little skeptical booking a group I have never heard, but I am so so glad we did. Worked with Jerry to organize everything and he was always available and helpful when making decisions about songs, timeline, etc. The band did a great job making sure everything flowed well and no lag time between songs. They picked songs in line with what we wanted and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. I am so so happy with our decision to go with the band and everyone loved them.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jason · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Band, Great Music, Would Recommend to Anybody

Coso and the band were excellent! Coso kept in touch leading up to the wedding and even helped with some custom arrangements. The Band's actual performance was great and exceeded out expectations. Everyone who attended the wedding talked about how much they enjoyed the band afterwards.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lauren Kaufman · Married on 02/23/2019

Thank you Lucky Devils band!!

Lucky Devils Band is absolutely amazing! We just got married at the end of February and throughout the whole process they made it so easy for us. They listened to everything we wanted to hear and our guests had the best time dancing! I received SO many compliments asking who the band was and literally not one person was sitting in their chairs! Thank you so much for making our wedding night so fun and memorable!! Would recommend to anyone! Also, shoutout to Michael who made it so easy to coordinate with and work with from start to finish!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Tom Gibson · Married on 01/04/2019

Santa Barbara Wedding

We live in Australia and recently had our wedding in Santa Barbara, having locked in every vendor sight unseen (from the hotel, to the celebrant and the band). The Lucky Devils Band were refreshing to deal with, and made the distance not a problem at all (I first met the band face-to-face at our reception). Their performance was a highlight of our night and would strongly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Mike and the Lucky Devils Band!

Sent on 01/30/2019

J Glickstein · Married on 12/26/2018

They provided the fun of the night with their music!

We just celebrated the wedding of Carly(our daughter) And Alex on December 2. We loved the venue at Troon North Golf Club, where everyone was helpful and professional. The band Lucky Devils was great. They took care of the music from the processional to the reception. We can't tell people enough good things about them, from their professionalism to their fantastic music. The party was a blast and our guests danced the whole night. They played everything that the wedding couple asked for plus their rendition of the HORA was the best this side of Israel. Best band to deal with.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ashley Tierney · Married on 11/10/2018

What a Party!

Made the party! From the get go Michael and The Lucky Devils were very responsive and answered any questions we had. They worked with us to build the perfect music set for our Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. They were detail oriented and highly organized. We couldn't be happier with how the music turned out, very talented group of musicians. They had the entire party on the dance floor the entire night, we had the best party!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Book this band right now!

We had THE BEST TIME celebrating our wedding with The Lucky Devils. They made the process so easy and their online forms made sure we had the exact music we wanted. They played a variety of music for the entire wedding to enjoy. The entire evening was made so much fun and the band had so many people jamming out on the dance floor all evening. People are still taking about how much fun the band was. Book this band immediately if you’re looking for a great time!!! Thank you again to The Lucky Devils for such a great evening and making sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Vicki · Married on 10/26/2018

Lucy Devils Band

If you want a band that will get everyone up and dancing at your wedding, then Lucky Devils Band is the one for you! They performed a fabulous song list that kept our guests on the dance floor all night! The MC was great at keeping everything flowing at a good pace including the wedding party introductions and first dances! Something I especially liked was the band members looked like they were having a blast too!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/20/2018

Dance away a special night!

The Lucky Devils were absolutely OUTSTANDING! They did a great job of capturing all the music we like, but also giving guests great stuff to dance to. Seriously our guests did not stop dancing the entire night, and that was due to their amazing performance and song choice. We were so happy that they were able to play so many of our favorites, and they even invited our cousin to play bass with them for a song which was a major highlight. There were a couple things we forgot to mention on our planning page, but our emcee did a great job of making sure everything we wanted happened throughout the night-- including an impromptu nod to John Williams with a Jurassic Park interlude. Your band or DJ is such an important part of the night, and the Lucky Devils were perfection from planning to execution.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley Wechsler · Married on 10/20/2018

4-piece band for our wedding

OMG! I cannot say enough about how much our wedding guests LOVED this band! They seriously made the wedding SO much fun. People were up and dancing all night long. They were very talented musicians and knew exactly how to read the crowd. BEST. MONEY. SPENT.

Sent on 10/29/2018