145 Reviews for Lucky Devils Band

Liability Insurance (9)
Learning New Songs (8)
Lighting (4)
135 Lucky Devils Band Reviews

We had Lucky Devils at our wedding last weekend and they were amazing! We had ceremony strings, a jazz cocktail trio and a 7 piece band with horns for the reception and they killed it. Everyone was out on the dance floor from the first song and they really kept the party going all night. They listened to our requests and played exactly the kind of music we asked for. Best band ever!

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones

The Lucky Devils were absolutely fantastic and I would recommend them without hesitation - they really pulled the whole wedding together and made dancing into the night with our friends and family such an event! We've had many compliments about their energy, the quality of their playing, and the life they brought to the evening from our guests both on the night and since. We booked them as an 8-piece and I can definitely say that it was worth going for two singers - one male, one female. The two of them had enormous range and wonderful chemistry which very much resonated with the crowd.

The preliminary process was also very easy, particularly facilitated by Jefferson and the band's professionalism. We filled out their website with details as we got further along in the planning with a long list of the sort of songs we would like to hear, but asked the band to use their judgment. They did an excellent job and really kept the flow of the evening well. They also played beautiful renditions of the songs we selected for first dance and father/daughter dance. Jefferson was a consummate professional as the MC, keeping things flowing well between speeches while allowing space for the other speakers to shine, including some private reassuring words that were very much appreciated!

Profile Picture Alex, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Cool Band, had everybody dancing. The Groom commented that he had never seen his mother dance so much! Very versatile with music genres.

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lucky Devils were exceptionally entertaining and a delight to work with. We hired them for a corporate event and everyone gave them an A+. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

UN.BE.LIEV.ABLE. We are SO happy we booked the Lucky Devils Band. From start to finish, everything from coordinating and booking (we worked with Mike! He's AWESOME!), to the night of our wedding, they were flawless. My husband and I did an 11 piece band (included 3 vocalists, an MC, brass instruments etc), and they knocked it out of the park while being affordable. Their range of music covered everything from Motown to top 40 to country and beyond., and they were incredible! We've already had several guests get Lucky Devils information for future events. Lucky Devils Band not only got the party started, but they had just about every one of our 230 guests out on the dance floor. We are so thankful and can't wait to work with you all again in the future. (Pictures to come!)

Profile Picture Mona, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Book the Lucky Devils for your wedding!! This band was so much fun. Early on, we decided to do a band rather than a DJ for our wedding music. Great decision. Then we found the Lucky Devils online – even better decision. They were so easy to work with, kind, and made our wedding reception over-the-top fabulous. I feel like often with a wedding DJ, the dance floor just kind of “dies” at a point in the night. With the Lucky Devils, the dance floor was packed the entire night and it was so much fun. We could not be happier with our decision to book them for our wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

5 star experience! No questions asked, my fiance and I wanted to have a live band at our wedding. Not being from the area we asked our event coordinator for suggestions, and she mentioned Lucky Devils Band. After listening to a few songs online and reading reviews, we went ahead and booked. Gabriela was very helpful in the planning process, and understood our taste in music. We went non-traditional and had a lot of alternative music played for both the ceremony (which we had a trio) and reception, which were held at Viansa. The room was a bit echoey, but once the sound was adjusted all was well. I only wish to go back and re-live the day again, and enjoy more of the music! I wanted to hear the trio play so badly!

Profile Picture amy, 7/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

These guys were great. Very helpful and flexible during the planning process. Made sure we got the most value possible. Went with a 7-piece band to include a sax. It was well worth it. Sax was amazing. Singers were awesome.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We are wedding planners here in Las Vegas and our client hired The Lucky Devils Band prior to hiring us. We had never worked with them before. Aaron was so easy to work with! He answered e-mails quickly and with experience-based suggestions. He made our jobs easy by being so easy-going and relaxed on the wedding day! Our reception timeline was shot due to an incredibly long ceremony. He and the band worked closely with us to keep everything running smoothly. They are incredibly professional, yet insanely fun. We will recommend them to any client of ours considering live music for their wedding.

Profile Picture Lenzi, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was one of the bridesmaids for my friend's wedding at the Four Seasons Las Vegas and this band is so amazing I've never seen a dancefloor so full all night!!!!! When we heard them play, we thought ok they're too perfect is it really live????? YES IT IS LIVE AND YES THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!! They made the wedding absolutely lively and there was not a single song where that dancefloor was empty, mind you there were at least 220 people in that room!!!! YOU WON'T GO WRONG HIRING AARON (BAND LEADER) AND THE GANG!!!!!!!

Photo for Lucky Devils Band Review - THAT DANCEFLOOR WAS SO FULL!!!!!!!
Profile Picture Mae, 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow. Just wow. Lucky Devils Band couldn't have been a better pick for a wedding band. They are an incredibly talented band who has amazing depth in their musical repertoire. If you're looking for sweet acustic music for the ceremony, jazz trio for the cocktail hour, or a band to make everyone, including grandma, jump out of their seats and cut a rug contact them STAT!

Communication was easy, thorough, seamless and pleasant. Their energy, talent and professionalism is top notch. Don't let the classic attire fool you, Lucky Devils can play the best of the Rat Pack, get funky with Prince, fist pump with top 40 or dust off their boots with some country. My guests were so impressed, I am still getting compliments and rave reviews about them.

If you are in need for an MC - Jefferson rocks that role. He is charming, funny and keeps the programming on track.

I highly recommend them for any occasion that needs live music.

Profile Picture Analisa, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We are so beyond happy that our wedding coordinator recommended Lucky Devils Band. The music and atmosphere of the wedding was one of our top priorities when wedding planning. We spoke with a couple of bands and even saw one live at another wedding. Finally, we were recommended Lucky Devils and we checked out their showcase in San Francisco and were so impressed that we booked them the next day!

We ended up selecting a 6 piece band, 2 string musicians for the ceremony, and MC services. Leading up to the wedding, Jefferson was very helpful and even spoke to me twice on the phone ahead of time to make sure the schedule and logistics were all sorted out.

The day of the wedding was even more amazing than we could have imagined and we owe so much of that to Lucky Devils. Tamika, the lead singer, was excellent. The band made sure there was a fun loving atmosphere the whole night. And not to mention, I think it was the best rendition of the Horah I've ever seen.

We received so many compliments from our guests after the wedding and everyone specifically mentioned how much they enjoyed the band. Would 100% recommend Lucky Devils to anyone planning a wedding in the Bay Area.

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST BAND EVER! - I used the San Diego group.
People, I had all the bells and whistles at this 200 guest wedding reception, and EVERYONE is still raving about the band. I definitely wanted the brass section included and it was phenomenal. Really elevated the whole evening. Draeh was the lead singer and MC and was absolutely incredible. So gracious, so lovely, and SO TALENTED. One guest said, “Not many lead singers can take on Whitney and Tina and WIN!!” Yes, she’s that good. Ken was the male singer and was exceptional, too. They both brought such a professional yet warm vibe to the evening. We absolutely loved them, were hugging them like family at the end. I ordered an extra large dance floor (larger than is recommended for 200 guests), and it was FILLED the whole time. This band’s music really gets people up and dancing. Their playlist was perfect. Band member/manager Kevin was SUPER easy to work with. He called and we had a long conversation a few weeks before the event, went over every little thing I was concerned about, and he listened and had great feedback, and delivered in a big way. Yes, I got all my favorites, and he knew how to put it all together to keep everybody dancing.
I have been to events where people paid three times what Lucky Devils cost, and honestly, Lucky Devils were better. Of all the decisions we made about this wedding, this was the most important to me. And boy did we choose right. Go to one of their showcases and see for yourself! That’s what I did the minute my daughter was engaged and booked them immediately thereafter. Can’t wait until I can throw another party; Lucky Devils will be there!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We were fortunate to be able to watch a practice gig before we booked the band and we were so impressed with the caliber of the musicians! We ended up going over budget a bit on music, but it was SO WORTH IT! They were amazing! Our guests could not stop complimenting how much fun they had and how they especially enjoyed the live band!!
Thank you, Lucky Devils Band, for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Cathrin, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Book this band! They had absolutely every person at my wedding on the dance floor! I was told by many people that the music was so much fun and that my wedding was a blast! They were simply the best!

Profile Picture Leila, 5/19/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We used the Lucky Devils Band for a fundraising event and they were awesome! Mike was great and made arranging the night easy. The band showed up with plenty of time to set up, they were very organized, and ready to play when it was curtain time. Incredible musicians and beautiful voices! The music choices were perfect and had guests dancing during salad service! We are definitely using them again next year. Lucky Devils Band will make your event one to remember.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lucky Devils made our reception a huge success! Gabriella and Brian were incredibly punctual and helpful throughout the planning process. The band was amazing! They had excellent song choice that fit perfectly with our preferences. The singers and musicians were absolutely amazing, and Erin did a phenomenal job as our MC. We got so many compliments from our guests about the band. We also used Lucky Devils for our ceremony and cocktail hour music as well, which was amazing. I can't say enough great things about my experience with them.
Amy R.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Lucky Devils were one of the best and easiest choices when it came to planning our wedding. Mike was SO easy to work with from day one, always quick to respond to any questions, and made the whole booking/planning process simple and painless. We only had a 3-piece band, but they still managed to keep everyone dancing and having a great time all night! They even let our friend come up and take the mic for a few songs :) Would highly recommend Lucky Devils to anyone looking for great live music!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Incredible band. Truly! They not only were an amazing live band, but they also tended to other big wedding day needs - cocktail hour music/playlists, amazing MC to introduce the speeches etc and they generally just made life a whole lot easier on the day itself. 10/10. Would hire them for all future events!

Rory.

Profile Picture Rory, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Lucky Devils were AMAZING. Aaron was very professional from the moment we hired him to the day of the wedding. He called us regularly and even met us in person before the wedding to go over final details. We had some out-of-the-box ideas of the music we wanted for cocktail hour, and Aaron worked with us to make our dreams a reality. The day of our wedding our music was phenomenal. The Lucky Devils were so fun and the next day our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing they were. They had all of our guests up and dancing ALL night. If you're looking for a wedding band - look no further: the Lucky Devils will not disappoint

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Lucky Devils Band was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! A live band was a must for us, and finding a good one was was even more important! Live bands can completely make or break and wedding and the Lucky Devils made ours incredible. They are SO talented and will have your guests dancing all night long! We also had Michael emcee and he was also amazing! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Harmony, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We loved having the Lucky Devils band at our wedding. Our guests could not stop dancing! They played a great variety of music, from country to latin to oldies to today's hits. Aaron is so friendly and easy to work with. He made sure our wedding reception was perfect. The band even provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. All the musicians are extremely talented too. Thank you Lucky Devil's band for making our special day amazing!

Profile Picture Adrienne , 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The band was amazing! Very talented group! they played a backyard wedding and even the neighbors were shouting over the fence with song requests!

Profile Picture Aletha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The best band, worth every penny. Guests raved about the music and everyone was asking how to get in contact. Would use them again in a heartbeat - you can't beat this talent. Had the wedding of our dreams. - Shanker/berman wedding (Phoenician)

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews